The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 10

I decided to slow things down a bit and take the story back to the general outline I had in mind when I started. It will pick more up in 11.

Suzzanne woke up like everything was right with the world. She noticed that her breasts were a bit sore as well as her vagina. She really hoped that her period was not coming a week early and would in anyway interfere with her date with Chris this weekend.

Classes went fine and the day went fairly as normal. Suzzanne ran into her new friend Tina and talked with her for a bit and returned to her room to study after dinner. She was a bit upset that Chris did not call, but even that could not dampen her mood.

Saturday morning came. Suzzanne’s roommate April had left for the weekend, as she did most weekends, so Suzzanne was able to take her time getting dressed in her room. She would never even think of getting dressed in front of April.

Suzzanne found some particular nice pairs of undergarments in her drawer. She barely remembered buying them. She had no intentions that Chris would ever see them, but Suzzanne was in a giddy mood and decided to put on one of the cute silky pairs. It definitely made her feel sexy and Suzzanne thought that counted for something at least.

Suzzanne spent the morning, after taking the train into center city, picking up several items she needed for school. Lunch time, when she was to meet Chris, could not have come fast enough.

Somehow Suzzanne miss judged the time and actually arrived at the museum a few minutes late. She had all sorts of panic attacks that Chris would have left or be mad at her or some such thing. Fortunately, Chris was standing there looking all shy and cute when Suzzanne got to the museum.

Immediately, Suzzanne was filled with a warm sensation that she had been longing to feel again. She truly was the luckiest girl on the planet.

Chris suggested a café near the museum. They were both hungry. The conversation over lunch was great. Suzzanne found Chris so fascinating. He had traveled all over the world. He did not have a steady job, but did odd jobs, played in a rock band, and got a good bit of money from his uncle. Actually it was from his grandparents, who had left him the money in a family trust administered by his uncle.

Suzzanne’s life in a comparison seemed rather blaugh, but Chris seemed interested just the same. Suzzanne was attracted to him for his looks and especially how he treated her and how she felt around him. The fact that he came from money did not matter, but she decided it did not hurt.

They went to the museum after lunch. Chris was so cute. He seemed so knowledgeable about things. By the time they were halfway through the museum, he reached down and took her hand.

He seemed so nervous. His hand was a bit sweaty. Suzzanne thought that was a good thing as he would be less likely to notice how sweaty her hand was. In fact, she felt sweaty all over. She just seemed to be in a permanent state of flushed.

They spent hours in the museum. Suzzanne just lost track of time. She could not imagine going to a museum and having a better time than she was having with Chris.

The only reason Suzzanne realized the time had passed was that when Chris asked if she had plans for dinner she realized she was hungry again. Suzzanne had no plans. Chris asked if she was interested in meeting his step-brother and his live-in girlfriend. Chris was suppose to have dinner with them and had pre-asked if it would be all right if he brought someone.

They stopped by a liquor store and Chris bought a bottle of wine to bring as a gift and then went to this his brothers place. It was a cute street front apartment in a fairly nice part of the city within walking distance of the museum district. Chris’s brother, Jack, gave Chris a big hug as he came in. Suzzanne had a struggle a bit to look for the physical similarities. Chris’s brother was older and bigger and rather muscular. The shoulders were particularly broad. He had cropped dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Suzzanne also noticed he had rather large, but proportionally so, hands. Suzzanne could not help but also notice the large bulge in his jeans.

But Chris and his brother both had the same mannerisms and talked the same. After a short while, Suzzanne could tell they were obviously brothers.

Jack’s girlfriend, Katie was what could only be described a gorgeous. She was 5′8″ with a lean, but muscular body. Her blond hair went halfway down her back. Despite it being cold out, she wore a tight fitting t-shirt and shorts. Suzzanne could tell she was not wearing a bra as just about every detail of Katie’s D-cup breasts were visible through the tight shirt.

Suzzanne took a seat right across from Katie. When Katie sat down, Suzzanne also learned Katie was not wearing any panties either. As Katie sat, she sort of squatted and Suzzanne could see right up her short and wide legged shorts and upon her clean shaven vagina.

Suzzanne could not recall seeing an adult vagina shaved like that before and she kind of marveled at it and found herself wondering what hers would look like shaved.

Suzzanne realized that Katie was smiling at her. Suzzanne panicked a bit wondering if Katie realized that she could see her shave sex. The Suzzanne began to really wonder about this girl. What type of girl would dress like when guests were over and sit like that knowing she could be exposing herself.

But just as these thoughts were filling Suzzanne’s head, Katie announced that she had been running late and that Suzzanne and Chris had arrived just as she was getting into the shower. She apologized and excused herself and left to take the shower. That explained it in Suzzanne’s mind. Of course, she must have just thrown that stuff on just to great Chris when he got there, not thinking he might be bringing a guest.

Jack and Chris sat there quietly as Katie left. Jack seemed sort of the quite type like Chris. He asked a couple questions of Suzzanne, but seemed relieved when Chris suggested that he join him in the kitchen to finishing getting dinner ready.

That left Suzzanne alone in the living room. She looked around and marveled at the learned collection of books. She also marveled at the pictures that were obviously taken at various places around the world. It seemed like Jack, like Chris, got around.

Under one stacks of picture books, Suzzanne found one with a picture of Katie on the cover. Katie was obvious younger and the book was labeled “The transformation of Kathryn Powell.” Suzzanne was intrigued. The first couple pictures showed a preppy looking Kathryn. She seemed so young and full of energy. Several pictures were of her at one of the local colleges that Suzzanne thought she recognized. Kathryn’s hair was shorter and her chest did not seem as full and she definitely was not as muscular. There were pictures of her dorm room. It had pink sheeted bed with stuff animals all over the place and magazine cut outs of cute teen boys.

Suzzanne could make out a Girl Scout award hung on Kathryn’s wall and along with pictures of her family and girl friends. There was also a prominent picture of Jesus over her bed and a Bible sitting next to her bed on her nightstand.

Suzzanne was having trouble reconciling what she was seeing in these pictures with the woman she had just met and seen more of than she cared to.

The next page was a bit of shock. It was labeled “Before” and had various pictures of Kathryn nude, something Suzzanne could tell by her facial expressions, Kathryn had not been to comfortable being.

Kathryn was the same height as Suzzanne had seen her earlier, but her hair was definitely shorter. She was as skinny, maybe even a bit skinnier, but definitely not as muscular. Her pubic hair looked a little trimmed around the sides, but was otherwise quite bushy. There was a particular close up of that. But what took Suzzanne back the most was Kathryn’s breasts. They were at most a C-cup and probably just a B-cup, not the full D-cup Katie had on display earlier. The last picture was one of Kathryn lying fully naked on her bed in her dorm room, surrounded by her stuffed animals, pictures, and awards looking quite uncomfortable and shy, and trying as hard as she can to cover up her private areas.

Suzzanne turned the page and found one labeled “After.” On that page were pictures of a Katie that Suzzanne more fully recognized. It must have been some time latter as she was now muscular and her hair was about the length it was now. Katie’s breasts were now a full D-cup. Suzzanne could see no evidence of surgery, but that must have been the cause. Suzzanne had never been comfortable with the size of her breasts, but never to the point of contemplating surgery.

Katie’s pubic hair was now totally gone, revealing a sex looking much like it did when Suzzanne saw it earlier. There was a picture of a close up of Katie’s sex that mirrored the one on the page before, but this time it was obviously swollen and not obstructed by hair.

The last picture was of Katie lying on her dorm room bed. Some of the stuffed animals were still there, but all of the pictures and awards had been replaced with pictures of scantly glad guys and girls, some even appearing to have their private areas exposed. Katie was lying in the middle of the bed with one hand spreading her pussy lips, while the other was ramming a rather large dildo into her sex. Her facial expression could only be described as lust and pleasure.

Suzzanne was about to turn the page when she heard the bathroom door open. Suzzanne quick shoved the book back under the pile. Out of the bathroom stepped Katie fully naked.

Katie smiled at Suzzanne and made a slight jester toward covering up. She turned and walked down the hall into one of the bed rooms swishing her naked butt as she went.

Suzzanne was really taken a back by all this and her mind was spinning. But then Jack and Chris came back in room and she felt calmer. She realized that it was Katie’s apartment after all and she was just exposing herself to another female. Nothing more than what would happen say at a gym.

Dinner was great. Suzzanne loved the conversation and she loved eating beside Chris. She even had a glass of wine. Suzzanne rarely drank alcohol, but she decided not to turn down the offer. After all, she and Chris had brought the bottle.

After dinner, they all played a board game. Suzzanne lost track of time and before she knew it the last train had left for the suburbs. There was a late bus she could catch, but the thought of spending over an hour on a bus at this time of night did not appeal to her.

Chris offered that she could join him at a room his uncle kept in the city where his uncle’s mistress used to stay. Suzzanne was sure she heard the mistress part wrong.

The ability to stay a bit longer and hang out with Chris seemed very appealing to Suzzanne. But she had not packed anything and the idea of even sharing the same apartment for the night with a guy on the first date seemed a bit of a stretch.

But then Suzzanne started thinking about the bus again and that she hated this night to end and after finishing her third glass of wine, she decided to make an adventure out of the offer. Suzzanne did not know why, but she completed trusted Chris.

The game finally ended with Chris and Jack calling it a draw. Katie gave Chris an old t-shirt of hers for Suzzanne to wear as a night shirt. The two brother hugged good bye, which Suzzanne found touching.

Katie came over and hugged Suzzanne goodbye. She seemed to press into Suzzanne and gently ran her hand over Suzzanne’s rear and gave her a soft kiss just below the ear. Suzzanne nearly melted and she barely heard Katie nearly whisper in her ear, “nice to meet you.”

Despite the cold frigged air outside, Suzzanne actually found herself nice and warm walking hand in hand with Chris. They stopped at an all night drug store and bought Suzzanne and toothbrush and headed for Chris’s uncle’s apartment.

The apartment was inside an old gym like one of those gyms you would see in an old-time boxing movie. You had to walk through the gym, past the sauna room, through an office, into a backroom, and from there into the apartment.

Part of Suzzanne was sending off alarm bells. Here she was going through a dark building, way into the back, with no one else around, not sure if she could find her way out by herself, and with a guy she barely knew on their first date to spend the evening in an apartment of his uncles where his uncle met up with his mistress. But it was only a small part. She found it very hard to think of anything negative while Chris was holding her hand. He was such a gentleman, so nice, and so cute.

They finally got to the apartment. It was actually kind of nice. Definitely a bachelor type pad, but not too much so. It had a small sink and microwave, but no fridge. It had its own bathroom, but the kitchen/ bed/ living room where all one room.

Chris asked Suzzanne if she wanted the cot or the couch. Suzzanne had slept on her father’s old army surplus cot before when family visited and it had not been too bad, so she took the cot. Suzzanne went into the bathroom to change into the t-shirt that Katie had lent her, while Chris set up the cot.

Suzzanne slipped out of her slacks and blouse. She took the t-shirt out of the bag and slipped it on. She immediately realized what Katie had told her when Suzzanne had asked if she borrow her t-shirt and Katie had answered that it was just an old one that she had. It was indeed well worn and quite thin in spots. Suzzanne could see her silk bra right through the material.

Suzzanne now had a decision to make. She normally did not go to bed with a bra on and really did not think that would be comfortable at all. But she had never slept in the same room with a guy before (at least since she was little and the neighbor boy would stay over), nor would she have ever worn a nightshirt that was so thin and virtually see through in spots. Also, it was one thing to wear a sexy bra under your clothes on a date, but to put it on such display while staying over with the guy was a bit much of Suzzanne.

Suzzanne decided to see what she looked like without the bra on. It was not as bad as she had thought. She was pretty sure in good light you could see her nipples through the material, but not much else. The fact that the room would be dimmer than the well lit bathroom also made her feel better. She could still see her silk panties through the shirt, but it was not an option to go without them.

By the time Suzzanne had finished getting undressed and brushing her teeth and returned to the room, Chris had set up the cot and was sitting on the couch watching TV. Suzzanne was reassured that her memory of the dim room had been correct. Actually it was now dimmer as Chris had turned off the main light and the glow of the TV did not come close to replacing it. He could probably still make out her silk panties and possibly her nipples, but she decided she could live with that. Besides, what choice did she have?

Suzzanne sat down on the couch next to Chris. Suzzanne was normally fairly timid, but something about Chris made her feel very at ease, so she started nibbling on his ear and giving his neck little kisses. Chris responded by putting his arm around Suzzanne and started rubbing her back.

By this time they had started kissing full on the mouth. Suzzanne could not believe how soft his lips were and was caught up with the kissing and did not realize that Chris’s hand had slipped under her thin t-shirt and onto her bare back until well after it had occurred.

There had been a lull in the kissing when Suzzanne realized Chris was under her shirt and on her bare back. This made Suzzanne uncomfortable for a couple reasons. One that it had happened without her realizing it. Two it really was not appropriate for a first date. And three, and what concerned her the most, was where his hand would try to go next and where she was not prepared to allow it to go.

She decided to let his hand stay on her bareback. It did feel good and she saw little harm in that. But she decided to stay more vigilant. That did not last long.

Suzzanne returned to passionately kissing Chris. She marveled at how great a kisser he was and how soft his lips were. Before long their tongues were swirling within each others mouth. Suzzanne did not notice Chris hand slip under the front of the t-shirt and come to rest on her stomach. Nor did she notice it creep higher during the long make out session. In fact she noticed little more than his incredible lips, his tongue dancing in her mouth and her hands running through his hair. That changed though when Chris’s hand got to the base of Suzzanne’s breast.

Suzzanne jerked back and looked Chris in the eyes. How long had his hand been there? How hadn’t she noticed? Part of her wanted to slap him, part wanted to leave, and a big part was questioning what the heck had gotten into her. But staring at Chris’s eyes, Suzzanne could not stay mad.

Suzzanne nuzzled back up close to Chris and put his arms around her back outside her shirt so that he was hugging her. They began to make out again, but this time Suzzanne was more on guard. A couple times she found Chris’s hands going where no man’s hands had gone, let alone on the first date, but for the most part, Chris’s hands stayed outside Suzzanne’s shirt and on her back. At some point they moved to the cot.

Eventually the time got the better of them and there passionate kissing slowed and they began to lay down and drifted off. Suzzanne half-realized the Chris was falling asleep next to her and not on the couch as originally planned, but she like the warm feel of his body next to hers and was really too tired to do much about it.

As they drifted off, Chris asked Suzzanne if she was a virgin. Suzzanne did not know how to answer or if she wanted to answer. She had given hand and blow jobs and was now masturbating, so she technically did not consider herself a virgin. But she was not sure that is what Chris meant. Fortunately she was let off the hook when he asked if she trusted him. Without hesitation, Suzzanne responded that she did. She really did trust him. She could not explain it, but she knew Chris would not hurt her or do anything she did not want him to do. And with that pleasant thought in her mind, she sponged up next to an already asleep Chris on the cot.

Suzzanne woke up with a bit of a start. She was disoriented, especially waking next to a guy. But she quickly recovered from that. A look around the room found a digital clock that read just after 6 AM. What had gotten her up so. Then she noticed it. She felt very uncomfortable in her panties and t-shirt. They sort of scratched and felt constrictive. Suzzanne could not figure out why or what to do about it. She remembered nothing of the command she had been given by the guy on the internet earlier in the week. The guy, when he had given the command, had no idea that Suzzie would still be on her “date” when the command kicked in.

Despite herself, Suzzie slipped out of her panties and t-shirt. As soon as she did, the discomfort subsided and Suzzie became quite tired and drifted off back to sleep.

Suzzie awoke again at 7 AM, but not fully awake. It was sort of lustful haze. She was so horny. She had little awareness where she was, she just knew she needed to touch herself. And it felt oh so good when she did. As soon as she started masturbating, images of the day before with Chris started popping in her head. Every positive image, and there were numerous, brought her closer to orgasm.

Chris awoke to being jostled a bit and hearing sounds of a woman moaning. He rolled over and saw the girl who had not let him put his hands up his shirt the night before, on the floor, totally naked, going to town on herself.

Chris had been suffering from a case of blue ball from the night before and the several erotic dreams he had had did not help matters. Seeing Suzzanne on the floor like that was too much for him to take. Chris climbed off the cot and next to the naked Suzzanne. He marveled at her figure and even her breasts. They were smallish, but he loved the way the looked and was sure they would fit nicely into his hands. He hated breasts he could not fully hold in his hands.

Chris leaned over and started kissing Suzzie. Suzzie immediately responded by nearly attacking his lips while her hands continued their magic in and around her sex. Chris broke away from her lips and placed them on her left breast and started sucking and flicking her nipple with his tongue, while his left hand reached over and cupped Suzzie’s right breast.

This was too much for Suzzie, who was a few images away from orgasm anyway. She erupted into organism that covered her entire body with pins and needles. She rubbed furiously between her legs to get the last ounces of pleasure out of the orgasm. Then her mind started to clear a bit. But before she could freak out about what had just occurred, Chris started kissing down her body and settled on her inner thy. It felt incredible. Her whole body was so tingling, and she felt each motion of his tongue acutely. It felt wonderful.

It did not take long before the great sensation built back into a state of horniness and once again her pussy became slick with juices. With incredible skill, Chris slowly moved his tongue from Suzzie’s inner thy across her hairy mound and through her outer lips. All Suzzie could do is marvel at the strange site of a man between her naked legs and the incredible sensations that man was causing her to feel. She could not believe how sensitive she was down there and how she was feeling every little thing. She could feel her muscles contract. It felt like she was squeezing out some sort of fluid and the man was lapping every pit of it up. The more she squirted, the more he licked. And she liked his licks.

Chris’s deep broad licks changed into flicks of the tip of his tongue across Suzzie’s clit. This sent Suzzie to a new level of pleasure. All Suzzie could do was reach down and put her hand on Chris’s head and press him in. All Chris could do now was to let his tongue go and enjoy the ride. Suzzie bucked herself to her second organism. Part of her knew where she was, who she was with, and what was going on, but an even bigger part did not care. You have to let things ride every once and awhile. Besides she trusted Chris.

When Suzzie had quit bucking and the orgasm had obviously subsided, Chris gave her now sopping sex to two quick, light pats with his hand that sent little convulsions visibly through Suzzanne’s body.

When Suzzanne came out of his post-orgasmic bliss, the realization of her situation began to sink in. She opened her eyes. There were her bare breasts, her naked body on display for Chris to fully take in.

She felt ashamed of herself, but as she looked into Chris’s beautiful eyes, she felt comforted. All she could think to do is say, “And good morning to you too,” and smile.

Suzzanne found her t-shirt and slipped it back on. They kissed for a bit. Suzzanne noticed the obvious bulge coming from Chris’s sweat shorts. Part of her wanted to return the favor that Chris had so wonderfully given her earlier. But each time she went to act on it, imagines of the last time she had given a guy a blow job popped into her head and she would freeze. Suzzanne knew that Chris could have taken all sorts of advantage of her earlier, but had not. She so wanted to please him, to thank him, but just could not bring herself to do it.

The kissing did not last long when Suzzanne started feeling uncomfortable about the situation and suggested they get breakfast. Chris seemed some what reluctant when he agreed. Suzzanne headed for the bathroom to change and Chris changed in the room and put the cot away.

As Suzzanne got up and walked to the bathroom, Chris could not help but stare at her bare butt peaking out from under the t-shirt. Chris was more than a bit upset. He was beginning to agree with his uncle and step-brother about good girls.

Chris had been willing to let this relationship develop as painfully slow as it sure would have. But then he wakes up to her naked and masturbating on the floor. She makes no effort to stop him from sucking on her breasts or giving her oral sex. Then when it is his turn to be similarly pleasure to give him release, all she does is timidly kiss him and suggest breakfast. And then just walks off with that cute butt hanging out.

Chris had never been much of a ladies man and did not seem to need or want the flashiness or the sexual pleasuring the rest of his family seemed to need and get. But sitting their in his uncle’s inner city apartment after going through what he had just gone through and being left frustrated, Chris started to crack.

Chris managed to compose himself by the time Suzzanne returned from the bathroom. They even managed to have a nice breakfast before she took the train back to campus. But Chris vowed he would get even with little miss Suzzie.