The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 8

Editor’s note: This chapter was lost from the first time I began this story, so I had to recreate it. I know there must have been more to this, but this is what I could remember.

Suzzanne woke the next morning liking the feeling of a warm naked body pressed against here. Slowly the cobwebs began to clear and she started regaining consciousness. With consciousness, came a flurry of memories from the night before. She really hoped most, if not all, of it were a dream. But the realization that she was naked and that there was a naked girl in bed with her with a hand draped over her, cupping her breast, which quickly ended any hope in that direction. Here next image was that of her attacking Tina. This had not been Tina’s fault. She must have been a bit drunk when Suzzanne got to her room and then Suzzanne had taken advantage of her to fulfill this need that Suzzanne still not quite figure out.

A big part of Suzzanne just wanted to sneak away and never face Tina again for both her and Tina’s sake. But part of her knew that was not possible. She also felt very bad for what she had done to Tina and very grateful for what Tina had done for her. Suzzanne desperately needed to blow off some steam and desperately needed to get off and Tina had helped with both, although Suzzanne was not sure entirely how much choice Tina had had in the matter.

Suzzanne remembered finding herself in front of Tina’s door and knocking and Tina answering hesitantly. Then things got a bit blurry, but Suzzanne clearly remembered grabbing Tina and throwing her down on the bed after Tina had given Suzzie some alcohol and then yelling at Tina to give her more as Tina jammed fingers deep inside Suzzanne. Suzzanne then remember experiencing the best orgasms of her short sexual life.

Suzzanne was very uncomfortable at the recollection of having any sort of sexual contact with another woman. In fact it kind of disgusted her. What disturbed her even more were the orgasms. She tried to take some comfort in the fact that she was so horny then that probably the ugliest guy on the planet could have gotten her off, but that just led to another avenue of concern. Then she vaguely remembered thinking about Chris and having a picture of him naked, or at least what she thought he would look like naked, and figured that is what had gotten her off to such a great degree. Chris was just so awesome, even just as an image in her head.

By now, Suzzanne was fully awake. Slowly all of her thoughts were getting pushed aside by strong feelings of regret toward Tina and how much she owed Tina. She NEEDED to repay Tina. Slowly Suzzanne disentangled her self from Tina, careful not to wake her. Despite it being winter, both had gone to bed without covers on content in their own body heat, so Suzzanne had a clear view of Tina’s naked body resting on its side. This view got even better when Tina rolled over onto her back. At first Suzzanne thought Tina was waking, but Tina quickly returned to her sleeping breathing cycle.

Suzzanne looked over Tina’s small body. Suzzanne’s eyes settled between Tina’s legs. Tina’s lips were obviously still a bit swollen from last night’s activities. Suzzanne noticed that her own sex felt quite sore. But Suzzanne also noticed that Tina’s sex still appeared to be slick with a bit of wetness. Without much rational thought, it was then that Suzzanne realized how she NEEDED to repay Tina.

Suzzanne got down on her knees at the end of the bed. She leaned over so that her elbows rested between Tina’s legs and slowly lowered her head toward Tina’s sex. She fought back the repulsion. The smell of sex was almost over powering, but she continued to bring her head closer. Unconsciously, trying to put off the inevitable, Suzzanne turned her head to the side and started kissing Tina’s inner thy rather than going directly for her sex. Little did she know how “right” a thing that was to do.

Tina started to stir and let off a soft moan. Suzzanne kept kissing realizing that eventually she would have to move over to Tina’s vagina.

Suzzanne had been kissing Tina’s inner thy for about a minute when Tina finally opened her eyes. What a site it was. She looked down her naked glistening body to a similarly naked upper classman perched between her legs, cautiously kissing her inner thy. It took Tina a bit of time to work through what had happened the night before. Then she remembered Jim’s “instructions” to Suzzie.

The fact that Suzzanne was between her legs not because of her own free will, at least not entirely, was a bit of a let down for Tina, but she was not going to let that stop her enjoyment.

“Mmm, that is nice,” Tina hummed. “Why don’t you move over a bit, I think I am ready for the full thing.”

Suzzanne faced turned red and dread filled her, but slowly she moved from Tina’s thy to Tina’s vagina and tentatively started licking. The taste was OK, but Suzzane just could not get the idea of what she was doing out of her head. She tried to get the picture of Chris into her head that had so easily seemed to pop there last night, but without much success.

Tina sensed Suzzanne’s tentativeness. Part of her felt for the Suzzanne, but a much larger part hungered for more, a more she knew she could get.

Tina slowly placed her hand on Suzzanne’s head and then directed her pussy so that it was directed immediately under Suzzanne’s tongue.

Tina’s sex was a bit swollen from all the activities from the night before, but Suzzanne’s tongue was so soft and seemed to provide just the right pressure.

Tina’s free hand started toying with her breasts, but then she remembered that Suzzanne had free hands and decided to take advantage of that. Tina reached down the directed Suzzanne’s hands up her body and put then to rest on her breasts.

Suzzanne was a bit confused about what was going on, but as her second hand came to rest of Tina’s right breast, she began to figure it out.

Slowly Suzzanne began to make soft circular motions with her hands and fingers over Tina’s breasts and nipples to match the rhythm of her tongue.

Tina was in heaven. All she had to do was sit back and keep just the right pressure on the back of Suzzanne’s head as she got some sloppy and awkward, but satisfying oral sex and her breasts messaged. Tina really liked what Suzzanne was doing to breasts and started concentrating on that. Tina’s orgasm kind of snuck up on her, as much as such things can sneak up on a person.

As she climaxed, Tina began to buck and press Suzzanne’s head hard between her legs. Suzzanne’s nose slipped into her sex and as Suzzanne franticly tried to escape the bucking hips and the firm grasp of Tina’s hand on the back of her neck, she provide just the amount of friction Tina needed to extend her organism.

Slowly Tina came down from her orgasmic high. Tina felt quite sleepy. She looked up. The look of shock on Suzzanne’s face was priceless. That and the fact that she had Tina’s juices all over it and even some dripping off her chin.

Tina just smile and said, “Thank you,” and rolled over and closed her eyes.

Suzzanne was indeed in shock, but at the same time she was relieved. Tina had not freaked out when she woke up and found Suzzanne between her legs. And Tina had thanked her. Suzzanne was a bit uncomfortable with her friendship with Tina, but Tina had been a good friend when Suzzanne needed one and she some how knew that Tina would always be there when Suzzanne needed her. As the word “needed” went through Suzzanne’s head she shivered.

But now Suzzanne was feeling a bit low, dejected, and depressed. The realities of the last couple of days came crashing upon her. Part of her just wanted to crawl back into bed with Tina and have Tina put her arm around her. Not out of some sexual need, but just the need to be held close by some who cared about her. But she did not follow through with that impulse. Instead she decided to returned to her room and get cleaned up and try to get on with the day.

But first she needed to clean off her face.