The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I really enjoyed writing this one (it took awhile, because I kept having to take personal breaks). Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated,

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 7

Suzzanne woke up the next morning feeling a lot better. It is amazing what a good night of sleep can do. She remembered that she had been caught masturbating by her roommate, masturbating while looking at a naked Polaroid of her roommate’s boyfriend, which fortunately April had not seen. Suzzanne resolved to put all that behind her and not think about it. There was nothing she could do about it at this point anyway.

She was the first one up like usual. No more of that unusual sleeping in like yesterday. This also meant that Suzzanne could get to the shower before April woke up. In the shower, Suzzanne was surprised how swollen her nipples were and how puffy her vaginal lips were. She could not remember seeing them in that state before and was a bit concerned. She tried hard not to touch them or encourage any of the weirdness of late. She managed to finish her shower without incident and reentered her room just as April was getting her stuff together for her shower. April wished Suzzanne a good morning and Suzzanne did the same in return, both trying and mostly succeeding in concealing and sense of awkwardness.

Classes went by without much of a hitch. Suzzanne did notice it was a bit uncomfortable sitting in her chair. Her panties seemed a bit more constricted and she could feel her swollen nipples pressing against the inside of her padded bra. She checked her calendar and confirmed that it was too early for her to be exhibiting premenstrual signs. She resolved that if this continued she would go see the school nurse, even though doing so would be a bit on the embarrassing side.

Suzzanne even managed to get some school work done in the library after class, resisting the urge to rush back to her room and await Chris’s phone call. She did notice herself part running, part skipping back to her room after dinner. She felt immediately crestfallen, despite her best efforts to prepare herself, when the light on the answering machine was not blinking upon arriving back in her room.

Suzzanne sat on her bed sullen. She let out a sob. Why had he not called? She was not sure how long she sat there staring off into space, but she was brought out of it back the sound of the phone ringing. It lot her a split second to bring her mind back to reality and realize what she was hearing. She jumped off her bed and picked up the phone.

“Hello,” Suzzanne answered, her heart pounding virtually shooting in the phone.

“Hi, Suzzanne, its Mark, is April there?” The voice on the other end responded.

Instantly a vivid picture of a naked Mark filled her head and then resentment. Why was Mark calling April and Chris not calling her?

“No, April is not here Mark,” Suzzanne responded trying not to let her disappointment and resentment sound through.

“Oh, OK. Could you just tell her I called.”

“No problem”

“Thanks”

They both hung up.

Suzzanne could not believe how upset that short phone call had made her. She knew she should not feel this way, but she could not help feeling massive resentment toward April. Why the heck did April deserve to have a guy call? What made her so special? It must be because she puts out.

If Suzzanne had thought it out, she would have known what she was thinking and feeling had no basis in reality. But Suzzanne was not in the mood for reality.

April returned to the room not long after. If she had looked over at her roommate’s eyes she would have seen daggers.

“Your boyfriend called, but I am expecting a call, OK,” Suzzanne said barely concealing the venom. April was a bit taken back by the tone, but not wanting to start anything, just figured she was hearing the tone wrong. April could definitely tell Suzzanne was brooding after being in the room for several minutes. April knew that her roommate was not premenstrual, because for the last several months they both had shared roughly the same cycle. Amazingly she presumed correctly that it probably had to do with the call her roommate was obviously expecting from her new boyfriend, but was not getting.

April waited as long as she could to call Mark back, but finally at 10 she decided she needed to call. Mark would be worrying and he needed to get to sleep about that time for his job the next day.

“Is it OK if I make a call now?” April timidly asked, not sure what she would do if Suzzanne said no.

Suzzanne looked at the clock miffed. April was taunting the fact that she had someone to call and she knew that the guy Suzzanne was expecting was not calling. Couldn’t she go one night without talking to freakin Mark? Immediate the image of a naked Mark popped into Suzzies’s head again. And then a picture of April in a semi-naked state with one of the toys Suzzie had found in April’s weekend bag the day before. Suzzie’s head began to spin.

“Go ahead and make your call. I think I am going for a walk,” Suzzie finally responded.

Suzzie left the room. She felt sad and lonely. Part of her tried to feel angry at Chris for not calling, but every time she did, she immediately remembered how nice he was and any through of anger toward him melted away. Part of that anger was irrationally deflected toward her roommate. Suzzie bet that April was up there blabbering on to Mark about how she had caught her roommate masturbating. I’m mean, April obviously masturbated a lot, and who knows what else. What right did she have talking about catching Suzzie masturbating the one time?

Suzzie just wondered the halls not sure where she was going barely aware of where she was. The sadness and loneliness increased. There was also another emotion. She had a need. A need for what she was not sure, but it was definitely a need. She was becoming acutely aware how restrictive her panties were feeling and how they felt that they had become bunched up within her outer lips, pressing against her sex. Also, with ever breath it seemed like her nipples were digging further and further into the padding of her bra.

Suzzie looked around and noticed she was on the freshman floor. How she got there she could not remember. She was within a few doors of Tina’s and walked over to her door. She decided to knock. She needed friend right now. She needed something and she just felt like Tina could help. She knew it was after 10, but figured Tina was nice enough and probably was more like a normal college student was not due to go to bed for at least another hour.

There was no immediate answer and Suzzie was about to leave when Tina answered the door and was surprised to see Suzzanne standing there. Suzzanne was swaying her hips kind of funny and breathing a little heavy. Tina’s heart jumped. She hoped Suzzanne did not notice the redden cheeks and other signs that Suzzanne had interrupted a masturbation session in front of the computer.

“Hi Tina, do you mind if I crash here tonight,” Suzzie was not sure where that had come from, but as soon as she said it she knew it sounded right. There was no way she wanted to go back to her room and find her roommate talking away to she boyfriend and even if she was not, Suzzie was not sure she trusted herself from not losing it with April, something she still realized she would regret later doing.

“Sure, that shouldn’t be a problem,” Tina quickly answered.

“I can stay in the empty bed and since I get up early I can be out of here before you probably even wake up tomorrow. I just do not want to go back to my room right now,” Suzzanne explained.

Tina was a bit crestfallen, but had not given up hope. She offered Suzzanne a drink from her secret stash. Suzzanne almost never drank and she remembered, barely, what happened last time she had drank with Tina, but she felt like she needed something to calm her nerves. She just seemed jumpy. Jumpy was not quite it, but it seemed close to what she was feeling. She seemed tense and tingly all over. Her chest and sex were in obvious cases of discomfort and she had to take deeper and deeper breaths to get as much air as she felt she needed. One drink would do her good. Suzzanne responded with a “yes,” but made sure to ask for a small one and mixed with something. Tina lied and said she had nothing left to mix it with, but that she would give Suzzanne just a small bit and if Suzzanne drank it down fast she would not even notice. Tina got out her blackberry vodka and poured half a small glass. She knew that that would be more than enough to get someone of Suzzanne’s small frame a small buzz and Tina hoped that would be all that was needed.

Suzzie gulped it down in one quick swallow like she had been instructed. She barely tasked the alcohol, but it left a very pleasant blackberry taste in her mouth. “Um, that tasted good. What was it?” Tina took the glass back and put a bit more in the bottom. “Here have a little more and see if you can figure it out,” Tina cheerfully responded. “I really am no good at that, just tell me,” Suzzie answered accepting the glass anyway. “Come on, just take a sip and make a guess,” Tina prodded. Suzzie took a brief sip and then swallowed her second shot. This time she could task the vodka along with the blackberry and surprised herself by making the correct guess. Tina decided to press her luck. “There is just a little bit left her in the bottom, why don’t you finish it up.” Suzzie looked over and saw that there appeared to be only a little on the bottom and thought what the heck. The glass had been a bit misleading and there was a bit more than Suzzie had figured, about a shots worth, but she swallowed it down enjoying the flavor.

While drinking the last of the alcohol from the bottle, Suzzie heard a beeping sound coming from Tina’s computer and having emptied the bottle she looked over at the computer. The monitor was off. “What was that?” Suzzie asked starting to like how the sense of sadness and loneliness seemed to be decreasing.

“Oh, nothing. I was just chatting with people on-line before you came over,” Tina answered a bit embarrassed, half praying that Suzzanne would not continue to inquire before she could shut the computer down and half hoping that she would. The later half got what it wished for. Suzzie had heard about on-line chatting, but had never done it and was curious, possibly a bit more curious than normal thanks to what she had just ingested.

“Oh, I have never done that. Can you show me how?” Suzzie asked.

Tina was trapped. How could she tell this upper classman that she had been using her webcam to videochat with people in a sex chat area and masturbating in front of them while doing it? She had put the leaving temporarily messaged up and turned off her camera when she heard the knock at the door, but someone must have tried to talk to her anyway. Tina decided to go for broke and let Suzzanne see what was going on and hope that the alcohol was doing the trick, even though it had been far less than what she had given Suzzanne two nights ago.

“OK,” Tina answered. “Just sit down in the chair here.”

Suzzie sat down and Tina turned the monitor on and hesitantly and discretely turned the web camera back on. “Just go over here and take the “temporarily away” message off,” Tina instructed.

Suzzie did that and immediately a text box appeared and a picture of a guy in his 40’s appeared. Inside the textbox was “who are you, beautiful?” Suzzie was a bit surprised by the beautiful part. I mean he could not see her, how could he know what she looked like. The fact that she could see him did not register as weird to Suzzie, who had never done anything like this before.

Suzzie told him some fake name and they started having a pleasant little conversation. Before long there was six similar screens with a wide arrange of people from what looked like a 14 year old girl, to a Hispanic couple who appeared to be making out more than typing to the original 40 year old guy. There was also a college age guy that kind of reminded Suzzie of Chris, so she spent a good bit of time chatting with him. It was not long before Suzzie forgot she was in someone else’s room with that someone standing right behind her. Tina grabbed the other chair and situated herself behind Suzzanne and did nothing to disturb her and just watched, enjoyed and anticipated.

Before too long, several of the conversations started becoming somewhat sexual in tone. The 40 year old guy asked Suzzie if she masturbated. He must have asked the room as the 14 year old girl answered no, but that she wanted to learn how. The Hispanic couple was not typing at this point and it looked to Suzzie as if the woman had her top off. The cute college guy seemed to be typing with one hand and just put a smiley on the screen. What did that mean? Suzzie was feeling a bit bold and shared that she had just started a couple weeks ago. The middle-aged woman in the fifth window asked the cute college guy to show what he was doing. The guys face disappeared and was replaced by the site of a hand pumping away at a fairly large penis. Suzzie could not believe her eyes. The woman then switched to the young girl and told her to take off her top and stare at what they college guys was putting on display and rub her chest and enjoy the sensation as a place to start. A bit to Suzzie’s surprise the girl did just that. Suzzie was also a bit shocked to see that the girl was not wearing a bra despite having breast maybe just under Suzzie’s size.

Suzzie looked around at the windows. The Hispanic woman now looked to be completely naked and sitting in a chair opposite her computer with the head of the guy, now topless himself, buried between her legs to her obvious delight. In window 6 there had been some nice high school guys. Suzzie was a bit shocked to see that the one guy seemed to being giving the other guy a blow job. The cute college guy was still pumping away at his largeness and young girl was topless rubbing her chest and now the rest of her body as instructed by the older woman, who was now in just her bra and panties and with one hand obviously below her elastic in her panties. It all seemed like one of those reality TV showed Suzzie was embarrassed that she watched from time to time, but this one had gone wrong or was on cable or something.

Only the middle-aged guy remained fully clothed. He was the guy Suzzie had started talking with and, despite his masturbation comment, the one with whom Suzzie had had the most normal conversation with. He seemed like a nice guy. And the more Suzzie looked at him, the more she realized that he actually looked more like Chris, just a good bit older. They continued there conversation and she tuned out the other windows for the most part, just looking from time to time to see how they were progressing. The guy, Jim, would slip in a personal question every now and then within their “normal” conversation. He learned that Suzzie had just started masturbating a couple weeks ago, but already had a toy. He learned that she had not climaxed in the last couple days despite coming close several times. He also learned that she was wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt. When she told him what time it was there, a shocking quarter till midnight, where had the time gone, he suggested that she take her sweat pants off and get a bit more comfortable. Suzzie was feeling a bit chipper at this point and kind of having fun. She decided to do it, thinking that there was no harm done since he could not see her. She stood up and pulled her sweat pants down. “Very nice,” Jim responded. This made Suzzie blush a little and also giggle thinking how funny this guy was responding like that despite not being able to see her. Suzzie also looked down and noticed that her outer lips had swollen even more to the point of almost entirely enveloping her panties. What little could be seen on the front of her panties were soaked totally through.

Tina was glad that Jim had still been on-line. He could always get her to do things she normally would not have even thought of doing and she hope he would have the same effect on Suzzanne. Tina did not have to wait long to find out.

“Aren’t panties wet?” Jim asked.

“Yes,” Suzzie responded.

“That cannot be very comfortable. Why don’t you take them off,” typed Jim.

Suzzie all of a sudden notice now uncomfortable her wet panties felt on, especially pressed up against her sex the way they were. She liked this internet chat thing, even though some of the other people definitely were a bit weird, and she wanted to continue, but first see needed to get comfortable and that meant removing her soaked panties.

“What chatter do you like to look at most?” Jim asked

“I guess the blond guy that just finished cumming,” Suzzie responded referring to the college guy that she had convinced herself looked like Chris, even though Chris did not have blond hair and she had never seen him naked. The college guy had been jacking off enjoying the view of from the other chat boxes and shot his load about a minute earlier and had not typed since. After Suzzie answered Jim, she noticed the guy appeared by getting hard again.

“Why don’t you give him a view of now pantiless sex,” Jim commanded.

Suzzie was feeling playful and despite feeling silly standing half-naked in front of a computer screen so that some guy could imagine what he was seeing, she stood up and arched her back so that her sex would be clearly viewable by the monitor (and unbeknownst to her the webcam on top of the camera).

“Oh, I like. I wish I were there to fill it,” typed the guy, again typing with one hand, using the other to caress his now fully rehardened penis.

Suzzie looked down to have a look for herself. A quick look and she now understood where the term a woman’s flower came from. Her outer lips were now very swollen and open, revealing her inner lips, which were likewise swollen and spreading out. Inside and at the top of her pedals, as she began to think of them, was a hard protrusion, which Suzzie never remembered seeing like that before. And in the center was her hole, clearly visible, and clearly open. Suzzie had looked at herself down there using a mirror before, but she had never seen herself open like that. It matched the weird feeling she was acutely aware that she was beginning to have. She needed to be, to be, filled, yes that was it. She wished that guy was here to fill her. There was still part of her that was trying to scream that she was waiting until after marriage to have intercourse, but she seriously doubted that if that guy had been there she would have been able to resist him right then and there.

“Why don’t we switch to a private chat,” Jim suggested.

“How do we do that,” Suzzie responded.

“Just click on the private chat button next to my box,” Jim instructed.

Before Suzzie did as instructed she took one last look around at the other boxes. The cute college guy was visible disappointed that she was leaving as he continued to plump away, for the second time, at his quite large penis. The young girl had obviously learned how to masturbating, as she was now going to town fully naked in view of everyone. Suzzie was a bit amazed as, accept for her closest friend, she would not have liked anyone to see her naked at that age, let alone on display on the web with strangers. The older woman was obviously enjoying the view. The high school guys were back to sitting side by side in the chairs in front of the computer and the boy who had been giving head to the other was now receiving, from the looks of it, a pleasurable handjob. Suzzie remembered thinking that it was nice for the other boy to return the favor, no longer thinking it weird or sick for two high school boys to be doing such things in front of strangers. The other windows had logged off.

After hitting the private chat button on Jim’s box, the other boxes disappeared and Jim’s box enlarged to fill most of the screen. It was then that Suzzie realized just how much Jim looked like an older version of Chris. This just served to adore Suzzie to Chris even more, if that were possible. Although total irrational, Suzzie now felt she knew how Chris would look like when he aged and she liked what she saw.

“Do you always where a bra?” Asked Jim.

“Yes, most of the time,” responded Suzzie.

“Why?”

“Because my breasts are a bit on the small size and I am embarrassed by that.” Suzzie could not believe she had typed that.

“Let me see,” Jim commanded.

Totally shocked, Suzzanne started taking her shirt off and then reaching around and unclasping her bra. It was then that she noticed the webcam and realized he, they all, had been looking at her all the time. She wanted to stop, she wanted to leave, but she could not. Something was stopping her.

“Yes, I can see they are a bit on the small side. That is a shame. But you know there are guys out there that like them in all sorts of sizes and I know there are guys out there that would just love your breasts being on the small side. Especially swollen like they are now. Quite suckable,” Jim typed.

Suzzanne could not believe it. Here she was completely naked putting herself on display over the internet to some strange 40 something guy. And she could not stop doing what he said.

“I can tell you are already quite horny, but you are about to get even hornier,” Jim continued.

Even hornier, Suzzanne could not imagine.

“You are going to close out the chat box and turn off the computer. As you do, you will get hornier and hornier and at the same time, you will begin to forget about the entire chat session. You will realize that Tina is there for you, to help you in your need and you to help her.”

After reading the last sentence, Suzzanne remembered Tina was in the room. She had seen everything. Wait, maybe she could get help.

Jim continued typing. “You will hunger after her until you are completely satisfied and then you will collapse and fall asleep in her arms. When you awake, you will remember everything with Tina and be appropriately embarrassed, but at the same time very grateful. And although not comfortable at all with the situation and feeling your normal embarrassment, you will do what you think will most pleasure Tina as a thank you for helping you the night before. When, in the future, you start feeling frustrated, you will think of Tina. Although reluctant, when the need builds, and it will build, you will go to Tina for help. You will also hang out with Tina from time to time apart from when you are horny. If you notice or Tina tells you she is particularly needy, you will remember that Tina has been there for you and despite your discomfort with the situation, will do what you can to help your friend. Also, you will agree to enter the chat room whenever Tina suggests it, despite remembering nothing of this session. Now go and turn off the computer.” Jim ended his command.

Suzzanne’s arm involuntarily reached up and shut the web chat box and then she nearly doubled over. She desperately wanted her hands to start in on her sex. It needed attention like it never had needed attention before. She also felt an incredible need to have something fill her, like there was this new gap opening within her that needed filling. She reached to turn off the computer when her arm brushed against her now incredibly swollen right breast, nearly sending her over the edge, but she kept her composure somehow and managed to turn off the computer. That is when it hit her.

Suzzie remembered coming down to Tina’s room. She now knew why she had. She needed help getting off desperately and Tina would hopefully help her. Suzzie got up, her legs were quite wobbly, and turned and looked at Tina. Tina was down to a sleeveless white t-shirt and low-cut panties. Tina could see the hunger in Suzzanne’s eyes.

“Please help me,” Suzzie barely got out, finding it incredibly hard to breath.

“Help you do what,” Tina said trying to sound innocent and trying to resist taking Suzzanne right then and there.

“Help, me, cum,” Suzzie gasped.

Tina could hold back no longer. She took Suzzanne by the hand and virtually through her down on the bed and pulled off her panties. Normally Tina liked to start off slow, but she had been sitting there masturbating behind Suzzanne as she chatted away and her engine was already at full speed. Tina climbed on top and slid two fingers into Suzzanne’s gapping sex. Tina’s lips then lashed out in a deep passionate kiss. Suzzanne had never kissed a woman before and it had been awhile since she had kissed period. Part of her was disgusted by the fact that it was another woman’s tongue swirling around in her mouth, but she liked making out and it had been awhile, besides Suzzie was willing to do just about anything right then to keep Tina from stopping from what she was doing between her legs.

“Mormph,” Suzzie mumbled around Tina’s tongue.

“What?” Tina responded.

Suzzie used the respite from Tina’s tongue to nearly shout, “more, I need more!”

Tina switched to three fingers and returned her tongue to Suzzanne’s mouth and started to notice Suzzanne’s tongue starting to return the probe. Tina switched to four fingers and this time definitely noticed a positive response coming from Suzzanne. Tina made a mental note to thank Jim and kept on pumping.

Suzzie was in heaven. She could not get enough of the four fingers rapidly plunging into her and she was really starting to enjoy the kissing, rapping her arm around Tina’s head, pulling her closer.

“Mormph,” Suzzie mumbled again.

“More? I am already up to four fingers,” Tina answered quizzically, which was already one more than she had even ever used on herself.

“I need more,” Suzzie shouted, not really hearing what Tina said.

Tina reluctantly formed her hand into a fist and before she could do anything, Suzzie grabbed it and shoved the whole fist inside her. Tina sat up in pure amazement as she watched her fist pump in and out of this upper classman, who had barely done anything sexual in nature before a few weeks ago. Tina took another mental note to talk to Jim into getting it so she would do that to herself.

Suzzie let off grunts of delight. She was finally feeling filled. Something was taking care of that need. She cared not what it was. It did not take long before Suzzie reached her first climax. Much to Suzzie’s surprise, despite feeling incredible, it seemed to do little to subside her need. She forcibly flipped on top of Tina and began humping her leg. It did not take long before she was sliding rapidly over Tina’s leg slicked up by Suzzie’s own juices.

Tina lifted Suzzanne over ever so slightly so that she would be lined up with her and humping against her own sex instead of her leg. “Oh that feels good,” Tina thought as Suzzie picked up her rhythm and as Tina started grinding back.

The added motion that Tina supplied was heavenly to Suzzie. A bit more of that and she would reach her second orgasm and she was sure that would provide relief.

Tina usually did not mind being on the bottom, but something about this situation made it seem out of place this time. So she threwh Suzzanne off of her and this time she mounted Suzzanne.

Suzzie was a bit shaken up by the rapid change of position, but it did not take long before she was lost in the pleasure of being grinded into from above. She needed that to continue.

“Suck on my breasts,” Tina commanded taking off her t-shirt, really getting into this roll of being on top, of being in charge.

Part of Suzzie tried to scream no, to realize how wrong that was, but there was no way it could be heard over Suzzie’s internal and external moans. Suzzie leaned forward and found Tina’s left breast and put it in her mouth and started sucking. Actually, it was not that bad. There was something about it that Suzzie might even have characterized as pleasurable. The harder she sucked, the faster Tina seemed to go.

“Press your finger against my anus,” Tina commander, now getting quite comfortable in this new domineering roll.

“Heck, no” Suzzanne thought. “What type of weirdo is this?” But as she was thinking this, she noticed that Tina was slowing down and Suzzie could not have that, so disgusted as she was, she quickly wrapped her long arm around and moved her fingers between Tina’s ass cheeks, until she found a soft membraney spot and applied pressure. Tina really seemed to enjoy that and the rhythm and the pressure picked up again.

Suzzies cheeks were getting tired of sucking as hard as they were, so she decided to try flicking the nipple with her tongue. Oh, that worked fine. Tina was doubly pleasured by the new sensations of a tongue flicking across her nipple and the fact that Suzzanne had done it on her own, without instruction.

In all the commotion, Suzzie did not realize that her finger had slipped inside Tina and was not pumping along to Tina’s gyrations, but Tina noticed and was loving it. It did not fill her nearly as much as her small vibrator, but the fact that it was Suzzanne’s finger doing it made it even more pleasurable.

Suzzie decided she was going to try something else and gave the nipple the slightest bite. She was not sure why she had even thought of doing that, but, by Tina’s response, was quickly glad she had. Suzzie was oh so close and Tina seemed to be also. Suzzie wanted Tina to go just a bit faster and grinder just a bit harder. It was then that Suzzie realized her finger was now inside Tina’s anus. Suzzie decided to try something else and pressed her finger in and down.

With the Suzzanne’s extra pressure from her finger, Tina nearly exploded and ground into Suzzanne faster and harder than Tina had ever done so in her life. Within seconds both exploded into incredible orgasm.

“Oh, god. Finally relief,” Suzzie thought to herself as she started coming down from the climax. Tina had collapsed onto top of her after her body had gyrated a bit in the throngs of orgasm. An incredible feeling of sleep over came Suzzanne as she wrapped her arm around Tina, with her finger still in place between Tina’s ass cheeks and with Tina resting on her chest, the two fell asleep in each others arms, quite satisfied, at least.