The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sorry for the delay. These two chapters seemed to go together and I wanted to finish them and get them proofed before I sent them out. I hope you enjoy and as always, comments are appreciated, .

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 6

Suzzanne struggled and barely got her reading done ahead of her classes. Sitting and paying attention in class was an entirely different matter. She just could not get her mind off of thinking about Chris and the call he was going to make to her, to actually her, this evening. Everything revolved around that call and the date it was going to lead to and what did not, Suzzanne’s mind could careless. Suzzanne knew that paying attention in class was important and part of her was mad at herself for getting so caught up in a guy, definitely not her normal m.o., but she could just not help herself. Her last class ended and she turned down an offer to catch something to eat and rushed back to the dorm room figuring he might have called during the day and she wanted to get the message off the machine before her roommate accidentally deleted it, or something. There was no message and Suzzanne’s heart sunk. She cheered herself up with the idea that it had been silly to think that he would call during the day since he knew she had class. He was probably waiting until 5, when he figured she would be back from class. But 5 came and went and then 5:30. “He must have been figuring I would go out to dinner and not back until 6,” she soothed herself thinking. By 6:30, it had become that he was figuring that she studied in the evening and would wait to call until later in the night.

By this time April, Suzzanne’s roommate, had returned from dinner and hit the books. Suzzanne tried desperately to do the same, but her ability to concentrate was very limited. Like clock work, April’s boyfriend called at 8 PM. Suzzanne had not even thought about that contingency. They did not have call waiting in the room and Chris could be trying to get through. April could tell her roommate was expecting a call, probably from the guy she had spent the weekend with, but she only got to see her boyfriend of weekends and desperately wanted to talk to him as well. Just when Suzzanne was about to loose all nerve and scream at April to stop hogging the phone, something she never even thought about doing before today, April told her boyfriend that they better wrap it up because she thought Suzzanne was expecting a call. This was enough to calm Suzzanne down a bit, but with still no call from Chris as the clock hit 10, it nearly did her in. Both she and April usually went to bed on week nights not too long after 10:30 and April started getting ready for bed. Suzzanne’s nerves being nearly shot almost screamed at April to demand why she was getting ready so early. With what composure she could muster, Suzzanne gave up on her school work and prepared for bed herself.

By the time she was done in the bathroom and got back to the dorm room, April had already gone to bed. Suzzanne turned the light over her desk off, took off her bra under her nightshirt, and climbed under her sheets. Her mind was racing. Why hadn’t he called? She replayed the other evening with Chris outside the dorm with her giving him her number and him saying he would call and asking her out. She just could not figure it out. Then some dormant logic part of her mind, a part that normally won out, awoken out its slumber. He had not said he would call this very night. Maybe he had something already planned this evening and would call tomorrow. She convinced herself that he would call tomorrow and her hands slowly pulled the elastic of her panties down toward her knees. Her mind was fixed on how great it would be when Chris called tomorrow as her fingers delved into her quite damp sex. Just as she was about to get into a good rhythm, April rolled over. This brought Suzzanne crashing back to reality. Her heart and breathing stopped. What the heck was she doing? How could she even think about masturbating with April lying in the same room? Then her mind turned to panic. Was April awake? Did she hear her? Did April know what she was doing? Suzzanne lied there motionless for several minutes before confirming that April was still asleep and, as such, most definitely, probably did not hear anything. Only having tried hard to convince herself of this, did Suzzanne even dare to pull her panties. As her panties came into contact with her vagina, a bolt of pleasure almost over road her better judgment again, but she some how managed to stay composed. For at least the next hour, Suzzanne struggled to fall asleep. She just could not keep images of her and Chris in various states of undress and in various sexual positions from jumping into her head. Her mind raced to think of somewhere she could go and be in private and take care of these needs that had developed to touch her body all over and enjoy the pleasure it wished to unleash. It was in this struggle that Suzzanne eventually drifted off to fitful sleep.

Much to April’s surprise, Suzzanne was still asleep when she got back from the shower in the morning. Usually it was Suzzanne who got up first. April gently shook Suzzanne to awake her and was surprised how damp and clammy Suzzanne felt and wondered if she was not coming down with something. Suzzanne woke up with a start, not being used to be woke by anyone. “Suzzanne, you better get up or you will be late for your first class. Are you feeling OK?” April asked. “Huh, what time is it. No, I am OK, I just feel a bit tired.” Suzzanne weakly responded. “It’s 8:40,” April answered. That got Suzzanne up with a start. 8:40! She had class on Tuesday at 9:30 and it normally took her at least 45 minutes to get ready, not to mention time to get across campus. She had to hurry.

Suzzanne could not believe how groggy her mind was. She grabbed her toiletries and looked for her bra. Where the heck had she thrown it last night? Looking at the clock, she just decided to risk it and run out without it to the bathroom. It was still early and no one would probably see her, few upper classmen had class before 11. Getting a fresh bra out of the draw never even crossed her mind. She reached the bathroom and put her stuff in one of the shower stalls and went to use the toilet. She slipped her panties down and they fell to her bare feet. She had forgotten her flip flops and that made her a bit upset. As she peed, she found herself staring at her bush again. She could not figure out why, but again found herself wondering what it looked like, if not shaved, maybe trimmed. Her hands wondered down and she started parting her hair and taking a better look at her femaleness. It felt good. It desired attention. Just then Suzzanne heard the sound of someone else from the floor using a sink to brush their teeth. This snapped Suzzanne out of her trance. “This needs to stop,” she thought to herself. “I need to take a good, long cold shower.” Again the fact that she was going to be late popped into her head and she rushed to leave the stall. Aware that there was someone at the sink that she was going to have to walk past and that she did not have her bra on, something that made Suzzanne particularly uncomfortable, even if most girls on the floor did not wear bras while getting ready in the morning, Suzzanne tried to position her arms and body to conceal this fact. Her sense of relief as she got past the girl was a bit short lived as another girl from the floor walked past her leaving the shower area. This second girl seemed, at least to Suzzanne, to take a longer than normal look at Suzzanne as she past and Suzzanne was sure it was because she was noticing Suzzanne’s lack of a bra and smallish breasts. Why couldn’t she just accept her breasts the way they were and move on? Things would have been so much simpler if she could just learn to do that. But that was just not how things were. Suzzanne resolved to work on that as she entered her preselected shower area and closed the door.

Suzzanne reached down to take off her panties when she realized she could not find the band. She looked down and was totally taken aback to find she had not panties on. She frantically looked around the shower area, but could not find them. The foggy mind tried to think back and she realized she must have forgotten to pull them up when she had used the toilet. Then the realization that the girl coming out of the shower had not been staring just at her lack of a bra, but also at the fact that she did not have anything at all on under her nightshirt. The thought of the girl staring at her bush and then looking at her ass as she walked past sent a much unexpected tingle of thrill and pleasure running through her body. Now totally mortified, all Suzzanne could think to do was get that cold shower and get a hold of herself. She jumped into the shower and put the cold water on full blast. She realized too late that she still had her nightshirt on and it instantly became soaked. She just wanted to cry. What was happening to her and her nice world? She managed to pull her nightshirt off and finish shower without incident. The cold water had done some of its trick. She was finally starting to feel awake and these strange thoughts and feeling seemed to be gone.

She stepped out of the shower reassured and feeling much better. She reached for her towel and all the anxiety and humiliation came back in one fell swoop when she realized she had forgotten to bring her towel. She looked around. She did not have any panties to put on and her nightshirt was soaked through and was virtually see through in such a state. To top it off, one of the girls on one of the winter sports teams must have used the stall earlier after getting in from one of those ungodly morning practices they had. The girl must have had dirt on her shoes and Suzzanne’s wet nightshirt had just happened to land in that dirt, which was now mud soaked into her shirt. All Suzzanne wanted to do was sit down and cry. She knew she had to back to her room and the longer she waited the more likely she was to be seen. She grabbed her things and ran like hell totally naked, with her stained nightshirt and toiletries in her arms clung against her chest. She had to stop long enough to get her key out and open her door in front of her room and managed to drop everything in the act. Fully exposed, Suzzanne rushed to grab her stuff and rush into to her room, praying that her roommate had left for breakfast. Suzzanne closed the door. Her heart was pounding and she was sobbing. April was indeed gone. That allowed Suzzanne’s mind race back through what had just happened. She thought she might have seen one other girl and maybe even a guy down the end of the hall near the elevators. She could not be sure and she certainly was not going back out there to find out. As her mind pictured the girl and possibly even a guy getting a glimpse of her running naked through the hall, and imagined pictures of them smiling and laughing. This caused a tingly sensation of pleasure to go through her body settling on her chest and sex, but at the same time caused her to sob louder. She felt like crap. She felt like things were out of control and she needed help getting back to that sense of control. She thought of going to a counselor here at school, but how could she explain what was happening? There was no way Suzzanne could talk to anyone else about these strange sexual urges and the stupid things she seemed to be doing. Suzzanne looked over to her dresser and remembered the newly purchased vibrator that was in it. She knew her roommate was gone for the day and she was already naked. She opened the drawer. Her hands were trembling. Her body was shivering. She rummaged through the back of her drawer where she had hidden the devise yesterday where no one would hopefully accidentally find it and sure that she would never use it again anyway. Her hand hit pay dirt and she pulled the soft rubbery object out. As she stared at it, all these lewd images flood her mind. She was about to apply the humming toy to her virtually screaming sex when something caught the corner of her eye. She shook her head and tired to refocus. It was the clock. It read 9:25. She was going to be late for class. She shut off the vibrator and looked down at it. She was going to have to get rid of the thing. She crammed it back in with her panties and rushed to get dressed and managed to arrive in class just 15 minute late.

Paying attention in class was even harder than the day before. This time along with thinking about Chris, Suzzanne had images of her running into class and realizing she had no clothes on running through her head. She then started thinking about what those who had probably seen her naked in the hall had thought. She found herself reliving the experience. Instead this time, she could not get her key out to open the door and there was definitely a guy standing at the end of the hall and no one else. He was laughing. Suzzanne dropped her things and rushed over to him to plead that he not tell anyone. The boy just keeps laughing. Suzzanne finds herself offering to give him a blow job if he would stop and promise not to tell. The boy stops and looks at Suzzanne and says, “OK, give me a blow job.” “Right here?” Suzzanne protests. “Yeah, why not? Unless you want me to go back to my floor and tell everyone what I just saw?” Suzzanne looks around and seeing no one, reluctantly unzips his pants and pulls the guys semi-erect penis out from his underwear. Part of her mind wishing to be kind, switched the image momentarily to it being Chris, but her subconscious rejected that rather quickly deciding that Chris would never do something mean like that. Much to Suzzanne’s horror, it turned into Suzzanne’s old boyfriend, the last and only guy she had given a blow job to. This just added to her humiliation, but that did not stop her from going to town on his now fully erect penis. Just as she was forgetting about what was going on, she felt his hand on her head and him pulling her mouth off him. Then with a couple strokes, he pumped large quantities of cum all over Suzzanne’s chest. “Now rub that in good and make them all shiny, and maybe you will grow some real breasts.” Much to Suzzanne’s disgust, she found herself doing just that.

“Are you OK?” Suzzanne became barely aware that April, sitting next to her, was talking to her. Suzzanne realized that her hand was on her chest. She also realized that her other hand was rubbing herself through her sweat pants, fortunately out of sight. “Oh, no, I am not really feeling well.” “My chest feels tight and my throat is kind of sore.” “I think I have been stressing about school too much and might be coming down with something,” Suzzanne answered in a whisper, figuring that was the perfect cover. “I think I will go back to the room after class and try to take a nap. I did not sleep well last night,” Suzzanne whispered back and returned to trying to pay attention to the few minutes remaining in class. Suzzanne had not been as concealed as she had thought and April had seen her rubbing herself over her sweat pants for a good couple minutes before Suzzanne’s other hand reached up to her chest and April figured she needed to snap her roommate out of it. April could sympathize. Ever since she had started having sex with her boyfriend, she could barely wait until she got get him alone and naked again. She knew it was a faze, but a faze she was in, none the less, and she was actually kind of enjoying it. As repressed as her roommate seemed to be, it made sense that her first sexual encounter over the weekend had awaken certain urges and awaken them in a strong way. But she could not help but wonder if she should start worrying about her roommate’s strange behavior of late.

Suzzanne did what she said, turning down offers for lunch and the inevitable comments that if she did not eat something she was going to totally waste away. Suzzanne felt tired and frustrated. The door to the elevator opened onto to her floor and she got out. The image of her giving her ex-boy friend head, while naked in the hall popped into her head. It was followed by an urge to strip down naked and try to run to her door before anyone saw her. She resisted the urge, but was shivering by the time she reached for her door knob. As she touched the doorknob, the image and thought of her enveloping the doorknob into her sex popped into her head. She was out right shaking when she entered the room, resisting the doorknob. She needed a nap badly. She took off her shoes and got into bed, but like the night before she could not seem to drift off into the sleep she desperately needed. Reluctantly, she decided to get the vibrator out, knowing that her roommate would not be back, especially since Suzzanne had told her she taking a nap, for at least an hour, and use it one last time. She took the vibrator out and slipped out of her sweatpants. She started the pulsating rubber at her feet, rubbing over the sole and through the toes. Her whole body seemed to respond. For some reason, she decided to look through her roommate’s things before continuing. Suzzanne had always been very good at respecting privacy, but in her current state, she just could not resist. Suzzanne marveled at the array of panties and bras her roommate had, many still with the tag on indicating a recent purchase, which made sense to Suzzanne knowing of her roommate recent intimacy with her boyfriend. She was a little crest fallen not to find any toys, but then figured that April was beyond that and only she was the only one weak enough to actually buy one. What she did find and kind of shocked her was a hair trimmer, obviously used to trim April’s pubic hair. The image of April lying on her bed trimming her pubic hair rushed into Suzzie’s mind and she wondered when April did that and wondered how she could time it to stumbling on her. Suzzie’s mind shifted focus when she eyed April’s weekend bag, which had not fully been unpacked from the weekend before. Inside, Suzzie was shocked to find several sex toys, some of which she would probably not have known were sex toys had they not been with the more recognizable ones. Suzzanne immediately wondered why April needed them, with her boyfriend and all, and started wondering if April ever used them in their room. Suzzie kept rummaging and found an unlabeled video tape and next to it a tube of some sort. Suzzie pulled the tube of the bag and read it. “Sensual lubricant,” it read and Suzzanne wondered it was for. As she went to return it to the bad, she saw a Polaroid and picked it up. It was of a naked guy about Suzzie’s age, who Suzzie figured must be April’s boyfriend. Normally looking at pictures of naked guys did not do as much for Suzzanne as she thought it might, not that she had much opportunity to look at naked guys, but this one was different. It had to do a lot with her current tired, frustrated state, but it also partially had to do with the fact that Suzzie knew it was a real person, a real person who called her room every night and who she had talked to. A guy who got naked with her roommate and had sex with her roommate.

The thought was too much for Suzzie. She grabbed the tube of lubricant and took the picture. She took out some tape and taped the naked picture of April’s boyfriend to the wall next to her head in bed. She then applied some lube to her vibrator and returned it to her feet. She loved how it felt all lubed up and it moved from her feet to up her leg and behind her knee. From there she moved it up her thigh to her inner thigh and held it there for a bit, massively enjoying the sensation. Her other hand, by this point, was kneading her right breast. She took some lube and applied it to her fingers and started pinching her nipples. Oh man, did that feel good. She looked over the picture of Mark, April’s boyfriend, lying there naked. She applied the vibrator to her sex. She could not believe how good that felt. She imagined him kissing all over her naked body and she doing the same to his, taking time to lick and suck on his balls. Just when he was getting into position in her head to enter her, April appeared in the image. Suzzie imaged her standing next to them crying and naked. Suzzie noticed and appreciated her nicely trimmed bush. Suzzie smiled. In her dream state, Suzzanne turns to April and tells her to spread her lips as she wants to see her get wet at she watches her boyfriend do her roommate. April complies. By this time, Suzzie was pumping the well lubed vibrator in an out of her aching cunt. She just stared at the naked Polaroid of Mark and imagined that it was his dick pleasuring her as April looked on. Suzzie was getting so close to the orgasm she so desperately needed when she heard and key and the dorm knob turn. Frantically, she pulled the picture down, but did not have enough time to cover herself or turn the humming vibrator off before April timidly came into the room. April had forgotten a book she needed for an afternoon class and decided to quietly go back to her room, hoping not to disturb her roommate’s nap. She was a bit surprised to catch her roommate half naked, with a still humming vibrator, obviously in the middle of masturbating, and obviously just having taken a picture down off the wall. But then thought it was amazing that she had not been caught by Suzzanne doing the same on some earlier occasion. April acted like she did not see anything, quickly grabbed the book, and left without saying a word. But the damage had been done.

April left obvious disturbed, but also a little relieved. She was relieved to see that she was not the only one who masturbated looking at a naked picture of their boyfriend. April was starting to get curious who this guy was.

Back in the room, Suzzanne was very distraught. She had been caught red handed. Her mental state was shot. All she could do was get herself in order, try to fall asleep, and wait for Chris’s call that was bound to come that night. That would fix everything. She took down the picture and returned it and the lube to April’s bad and much to her delight, she was able to drift off into sleep with pleasant thoughts of Chris going through her head.