The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is the next chapter in what I hope is a fairly long story I am using to explore certain “issues.” I really appreciate the comments, encouragement, and help from bad penny. She has been great. I would also love to hear from you, .

I encourage you to go back and start reading from chapter 1 again. This is a slow moving story, by choice, and it is starting to get to a good length for you to hopefully really enjoy.

Warming Up Suzzie

Chapter 5

Suzzie began to stir a bit. Her head was foggy and she was not sure where she was. She had been having a dream. Was having a dream? She had been on a date of some sort with Chris and they were in this room with a pool table and she, without him saying a word, unzipped his pants and began giving him a blow job. She so wanted him to cum all over her chest, like in the movie she had just seen recently, although could not remember where. Part of her twisted subconscious had remembered hearing that if you spread male cum on your chest the hormones or something sink in and it can cause your chest to grow. She so wanted to increase the size of her smallish b-cups, at least so that they were a full B or maybe even a nice C, that Chris was bound to like better. Awake, such thinking would not have lasted long in Suzanne’s head, if enter at all, at least it would not have a couple weeks ago. But things had changed some how and besides she was in a dream state were logic was often thrown out the window in place of desire.

Tina felt Suzzie stir. She must have read Suzzie’s mind, because she whispered into her ear, “just imagine that I am him.”

Suzzie was still a bit drunk, very dreamy, and still surprisingly horny. It did not take much coaxing. In the dark, “wait when had it gotten dark in the room,” Suzzie felt her way down the bed, “where did the bed come from? Oh maybe it is the pool table.” She felt for his pants, but found none. “Silly I already unzipped them.” She did find his underwear. “He must have pulled them back up to get on the pool table,” she dreamed. She slid Tina’s panties down and off. She then lowered her head into the mass of his pubic hair looking for his erect penis. She absent mindedly started licking, but could not find his rod. She was beginning to shake the dreaminess away faced with this confusing situation, when she heard the sounds of pleasure coming from Tina. She interpreted them as sounds of Chris’s pleasure and her mind shifted to her licking his balls, which he was obviously enjoying. She began licking again, not caring that she could find his shaft. He was enjoying it, really enjoying it by the sounds of things and the way his body was trashing, and that is all that mattered. Her tongue gingerly explored his inner thigh and then moved back to the folds of skin. There were so many folds and Suzzie vaguely thought that to be a bit weird. Suzzie tasted a sweetness and figured he must have pre-cumed and that broke her from any thoughts about the oddness of all the folds of skin. She liked the taste and continued to lick. She felt his hand on her head. She moved her tongue into the mass of pubic hear and to the top of the folds. He seemed to like that and she continued to lick. Tina pressed Suzanne’s head down into her crotch. Suzanne was licking the top of her mound, right where her outer lips came together. Suzzie gagged a bit on the hair, but she so much wanted to please Chris and make him cum, and cum on her chest. It was about this time that she noticed the smell. She could not figure out what it was. It was different, but familiar. She decided she liked it, like the taste of the pre-cum.

Tina wanted more pressure, so she pushed Suzanne’s head down a bit more.

Suzzie, on cue, began to lick harder. Her tongue was getting a bit tired and irritated by the hair, but Chris was worth it, especially if he could help her breasts grow bigger for him at the same time of pleasing him. Just when Suzzie’s tongue irritations were about to get enough to snap her out of it, Tina readjusted and used her finger to spread her lips and guided Suzzie into the hair free zone of her inner sex. The slickness of the region and the absence of the hair definitely were pluses for Suzzie and she went back to attacking with her tongue.

That was obviously not the right approach and Tina cringed almost waking Suzzie. But Tina again quick readjusted and brought Suzzie back to her sex, but positioned Suzzie so she would be gentler. “More pre-cum and more of that nice smell. He must be close,” Suzzie thought to herself as she returned to her previous state of dreamy bliss.

Tina was in heaven. She could tell that Suzanne had never gone down on a woman, or at least not in some time. But as out of it as Suzzane was, she was very pliable and was almost like a toy. Actually, the fact that it was a live person with all the little unexpected things that went along with that and the warmness of her tongue and body, and the glorious sound, and even the wetness of her own salvia, made her better than any toy Tina had ever used.

Suzzie was going to town now and was rapidly flicker her tongue, because that was what seemed to be getting the best response out of Chris. She figured he must be so close to cumming from the sound of his high pitched moans.

Tina was close to cumming, but she wanted more. “Suck on me,” she practically screamed.

This was the command that Suzzie both had been hoping for and dreading. She really wanted to suck him off. Licking around his shaft and his balls had actually been more enjoyable than she thought and he really seemed to enjoy it, but what she really had been craving was giving him an old fashion blow job. What she feared about it was that he was close to cumming, and she knew it, and she wanted him to cum on her, not in her month. Then she figured she would have to do is just not swallow and she could always spit it out onto her hand in the dark and rub it on her chest and Chris would never know. She plunged in where she thought his penis must surely be and before she realized she had not found it, she felt his hand pressing hard on her head and just sucked what ever was there. It was hard, but smaller, maybe it was his head. At any rate, Suzzie sucked on it like there was no tomorrow.

Tina was bucking hard now in the throws of orgasm and had to work hard to keep Suzanne’s head firmly in place as she did so.

Suzzie waited for the cum to enter her mouth, but it did not come.

Suzzie felt him relax at what must have been the conclusion of his cumming, but nothing in her mouth. Suzzie was confused. Absent mindedly, her hand reached up and felt around where her mouth had been. It was indeed wet and sticky. How had she missed him cumming? She gingerly began scooping up what she could find and reaching under her shirt and rubbing it on her chest.

Tina felt all tingly all over. That had been one of most incredible orgasm she had ever had. Orgasms always felt better when she was slightly drunk, but this one had been above and beyond any buzz orgasm she could remember. In her post orgasmic state she became aware of probing fingers around her now very sensitive sex. What the heck was Suzanne doing? Normally, Tina had to let things cool down before she got any where near her sensitive areas after an orgasm and this time was no exception. But these were not her fingers and she could not just think them to stop. She was in no position to physically or verbally tell Suzanne to stop either. Tina was in sensation overload and began writhing again.

Suzzie noticed his jerky movement, but was too fixated on making sure she got all the scant cum she could get to rub on her chest.

The stimulation proved too much of Tina. She could not believe it, but she was being brought to another orgasm. She had orgasmed multiple times in one session before, but never this close together. The second orgasm was not nearly as powerful as the first, but in the state Tina had been in before the second one, it did not take much for her to pass out in total sexual bliss.

Finished collecting what cum she could find and rubbing it thoroughly on her chest, Suzzie returned to laying beside him and fell into a very comfortable sleep.

Being a very light sleeper, Suzanne stirred at first light. Her head hurt, her tongue felt like a brillo pad, there was a funny taste in her mouth, and her eyes were foggy. She became aware that someone was lying next to her. She forced her mind to focus. She had gone to the freshman girls room, Tina, to watch a movie. She vaguely remembered drinking. Drinking? What the heck! Her eyes started to come in focus and she realized that she was not in her room. She must have fallen asleep in Tina’s room. What was she doing in bed with Tina? She tried, but not much more was coming back to her from the night before. As gingerly as she could, Suzanne untangled herself from Tina without waking her. It was when she was clear of the bed that she realized she had nothing on below the waist. Suzanne could feel her heart really pumping. She was vaguely remembering stories of drunken parties and people ending up all sorts of places in all sorts of situations. It was one of the reasons why Suzanne did not drink. Suzanne quickly reached for her panties to put them back on before Tina woke up and Suzanne would have to explain what she was doing in her room without anything on below the waist. The panties were still damp. Suzanne vaguely remembered them getting all sweaty in Chris’s car and being uncomfortable in them. That must have been part of it. They had gotten drunk and Tina must have suggested that Suzanne just crash there. They must have gotten ready for bed and Suzanne must have gone to change out of the damp underwear and not having a replacement and being too tired and too drunk, must have just gotten into bed without them. How they both had ended up in the same bed was a mystery to Suzanne. By this time, Suzanne had her damp panties back on. Tina still showed no signs of life. By the huge smile on her face, Suzanne figured Tina must have been having a good dream. That was more than all right with Suzanne. Suzanne was more than happy to get out of the room and back to hers without Tina being aware. Suzanne hoped that with Tina also getting drunk that Tina would barely remember anything from the previous night as well, and Suzanne did not want Tina to wake and find Suzanne there to help refresh her memory. Suzanne, as quickly as possible, without making a noise, continued to get dressed. When she went to put her padded bra back on, Suzanne was a bit taken back that her shirt seemed to stick to her chest. She must have spilled some of the soda or something on it. She decided to risk no putting her bra on, because she was sure it would make a sound to unstuck her shirt from her chest and besides she could get out of there quicker otherwise. She grabbed her bag from the mall and opened the door and much to Suzanne’s relief the hall was clear. She made pains to close the door softly and then rushed for the elevator. Chances were no one else would be stirring for a bit longer. Suzanne was such an early riser, she doubted many else would be up in the entire building.

Suzanne got back to her room without incident and was not surprise to find her roommate already up. During orientation, which Suzanne and her roommate had to go through as both were incoming transfer students, they had all filled out forms with various habitation questions like cleanliness, study habits, and when one woke in the morning, in order to better match up roommates. For Suzanne, it had worked out great. Suzanne got along with her roommate, even if she could not really call her her friend. Part of the reason was they both got up around the same time, kept the room fairly neat, and both listened to the same music while studying. April looked up as Suzanne as she walked in the door. She was shocked to smell alcohol on her breath and also another smell, a smell she had found in the room when she returned, a smell that April had just recently began associating with sex. She was shocked, but did not say anything. What her roommate did outside the room or in the room when she was not there was really none of her business. She was also shocked to see Suzanne’s shirt stuck against her chest. Suzanne had always been so guarded about her chest, that this was really the first time April had seem the counters of it and she thought they looked fine, a little on the small side, but fine, and wondered why Suzanne kept them so covered up. About the activities her roommate had obviously been involved in during the weekend, April really could not talk. She had snuck away from her parents during the weekend when she was home and had some great sex with her boyfriend and could hardily wait until next weekend to get more. Besides, she was kind of happy to see that her roommate seemed to be getting some finally. Maybe that would loosen her up a little. It sure seemed to be doing wonders for April. Suzanne had told April that she was saving herself for marriage and did not believe in premarital sex and was not even sure how she felt about heavy petting. April had felt very much the same way until recently. Suzanne had not shared her feelings to be judgmental or sound holier than though, and April knew that, but April still felt a little judged by Suzanne when she told Suzanne that she had started sleeping with her boyfriend, even if such feelings had been unwarrantedly. I mean, she and her boyfriend were going to get married someday, so they were just jumping the gun a bit. Suzanne had seemed a bit concerned, but she hid that fairly quickly and had tried, at least it seemed a bit forced to April, to sound happy for her. April was a little concerned about the alcohol as they both also were not drinkers, but April figured one night of drinking did not hurt anyone and April hoped that would also loosen up Suzanne a bit, although she really hoped it would not become a regular thing. April definitely did not want a drunk for a roommate.

Suzanne said a quick hello to her roommate and adverted her eyes. Suzanne definitely felt embarrassed about the whole thing, especially in front of her roommate. She told April she needed to take a shower and hit the books, because there was some assignments for a class later in the day that were undone. That just confirmed for April that her roommate had indeed had an unusual weekend. Suzanne rarely did much more than school work on weekends and was rarely unprepared Monday morning. Suzanne grabbed some clothes to change into and a towel before noticing that the new vibrator that she had bought was sticking out from under the covers on her bed. Had April seen it? What must she think? Suzanne knew that April had no need for such things with the great boyfriend she was always talking to on the phone and who April shared that she had just started sleeping with. Suzanne just hoped she would not need it any more either and maybe that Chris would be part of the reason why. I mean before this weekend, she had never needed it before and now that it looked like she might have a boyfriend to talk to and hold her hand and make out with. What else could she possibly need? Looking at her roommate, who was getting stuff ready for the day and not looking toward Suzanne or the bed, again Suzanne’s heart stopped and she moved quickly to cover it with a blanket and retreated to the comforts of the shower.

Safely in the shower, Suzanne finally relaxed on let out a sigh. It had been a long and confusing weekend and one she was more than willing to put behind her all except the giving of her number to Chris and him asking her out. She so hoped he would call tonight. Suzanne went to take her shirt off to climb into the shower when she was again surprised that it stuck to her chest. Her mind then flashed back to her room just now and wondered if April had noticed that she had not been wearing and bra and could tell that her shirt stuck to her chest. Her mind assured her that April really had not looked hard at her and had not acted like she had noticed anything, so again Suzanne relaxed. Fully unclothed, Suzanne stepped into the shower and put the hot water on full blast. It felt so good and Suzanne closed her and enjoyed the sensation. She noticed her chest was a bit more sensitive than normal and a quick probe of her fingers found the region between her legs similarly situated. She scrubbed the stickiness from her chest and that brought her nipples fully to attention. She looked down at her pubic hair between her legs. It seemed all matted. She also found herself thinking that it was rather hairy down there. That was the first time since junior high school when she had first started getting bushy and was taking coed swim and was constantly worried that a hair or two would find its way out of her swimsuit and be seen by some guy that she found herself, that she thought about her pubic hair. She half caught herself thinking about trimming it, but remembered once her mother telling her how she had been shaved down there when she was getting prepped for delivery and how itchy it had been when it had grown back in and the thought fell from Suzanne’s mind. Suzanne then turned her attention to scrubbing the stickiness from between her legs and found herself pressing her scrungy harder than normal. She also realized her other hand was now tweaking her nipple. She stopped herself. What the heck was getting into her? She had just convinced herself that she did not need to do this any more and that last weekend had just been one of those weird things that happened and would not happen again. Part of her mind was screaming for her to continue, but the other half won out. Suzanne finished washing her hair and made sure that nothing touched her breast or between her legs. The water alone of those regions was nearly driving her over the edge. “Stress about finals coming up in a couple weeks. That must be what this is all about,” Suzanne thought. It was some what reassuring to think of a reason behind her weird behavior. She was just going to have to try to relax more this week and focus on her upcoming date with Chris and not think at all about finals. She had to be extra careful when drying off. The thought of going on a date with Chris this coming weekend had early been enough in of itself to break down her resolve. But she maintained her composure and managed to get dressed without incident. She had school work to do and classes and she was sure before long it would be evening and Chris would be calling and all would be right with the world again.