The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Here is chapter 4 of "Warming Suzzie" sorry for the delay.

Warming Up Suzzie

Chapter 4

Suzanne could not believe her luck. Of all the people to have drive by at that moment. Here she was alone, shivering, in a dark mall parking lot with no way to get back to campus since the last bus had left and the guy she had been dreaming after drives up and offers her a ride. “Gosh he is so sweet and considerate,” she thought. “Need a ride,” he asked looking out the window. “Yes, thank you,” Suzanne quickly responded and with a sense of giddiness that had not been there just a minute before ran around to the passenger side and got in. “What do you have in the bag,: he asked. “Oh nothing,” Suzanne said blushing. “Just some items I picked up at the mall.” Just then a picture of herself modeling the undergarments in her bad for Chris popped into her mind and she felt her body get flush all over. “Um, Suzanne your fly is down,” Chris hesitantly commented. Suzzie looked down and sure enough her fly was down. Normally this would have been the end of Suzanne, but sitting there in the car next to Chris all warm and comfortable all she could think about was how warm she was, especially down there, and how much warmer it would be down there with her fly closed. Totally shocking herself, Suzzie confidently responded, “that’s OK, I a bit hot and that helps.” Part of her was saying, “wait a minute this is just not right” when Chris stated, “You know if you are hot, you could take off your jacket.” Take off her jacket, of course. Why hadn’t she thought of that? She took her jacket off as quickly as she could in her seat with her seatbelt on. She laid the jacket across her lap. Instead of help, it seemed to be even hotter in the car. Her lap felt like it was on fire. With the jacket concealing what she was doing, Suzzie reached under her jacket and unbuttoned her pants. It was so hot between her legs. And sweaty. Suzzie could not believe how wet her panties were when she slid her hand down to touch the warmness. Once her fingers were there she could not bring herself to remove them. The felt way too good to remove from the sloppy wetness. Before a couple weeks ago she had never really masturbated, now she could not bring herself to stop when sitting in a passenger seat of a car driven by a guy she wanted to get to know better, but really did not know. Luckily Chris turned the radio on at this point. That was Suzzie could sort of pretend that it looked like her now increasing motion of her arm and hips was as a result of moving to the music and her slight gasps and moans would not be heard over the radio. She could not believe how good it was feeling. It took all her control not to rip her shirt and bra off. Her chest was so warm and needed to be touched. The sound of her breathing, heart beat, and the sloppy sound of her fingers below the jacket drowned out just about everything in Suzzie’s head. She was in pure bliss. All of a sudden she her Chris gasp and the sound of him slamming on the break. Seemingly instinctively his arm shot up across her chest as the car slammed to a stop. The pressure of his arm even through her shirt and padded bra was too much for Suzzie. She exploded into orgasm. “Are you OK,” Chris rapidly questioned. “A dear ran out and I did not want to hit it.” Suzzie wanted little more than to keep rubbing her hand between her legs and into her vagina, but reality had burst back in. “Oh, no I am fine,” Suzanne said smiling at Chris, not noticing the beads of sweat on her forehead.

They managed to get back to campus without incident despite the snow that had started to fall. Normally Suzanne hated and would wonder why she did not transfer to a school where it was warm all year, but sitting in the warm car beside Chris made it seem some nice. The only “problem” Suzanne had was this pesky desire to touch herself again, something she was determined not to do again while in the car. I mean that had been so foolish of her. What was she thinking? All she could wonder is what if Chris had caught her? What would he have thought of her? At best he would have avoided her in the future and she would never get to date him. At worst he would have spread the story all around campus and Suzanne would be ruined. But still that pesky feeling persisted. And it was strong. She also had the problem of the fact that she had unbuttoned her pants and they have come partially down, along with her panties, during all the, um, commotion. Her jacket still well concealed it, but what was she going to do now that they were pulling up to her dorm and it was time for her to get out. All she could think to do was pretend to fumble with the seatbelt and try to adjust herself. Fortunately, as soon as he pulled in front of the dorm, Chris put the car in park and hopped out and went to open the door for Suzanne on the passenger side. That gave Suzanne just enough time to resituate herself to get out. “Man, Chris is so considerate,” she thought to herself for the umteenth time. As he opened, the door, Suzanne got out and put her jacket on. She could not believe it was snowing and she was not cold. It just seemed like being with Chris made all things right with the world. Standing there, Suzanne quickly went into her purse and pulled out a pen and paper and wrote down her telephone number. “Here is my number. Give me a call some time,” she said. She was generally not this forward with guys, but she had seen her friends do it that way a number of times and it worked for them. Beside, something about Chris made Suzanne know he was different and she did not want to lose this opportunity as she had the last. He thanked her for the number and said he would love to talk to her over phone and suggested maybe they could do something this weekend. This made Suzanne’s heart totally flutter. She was on cloud nine. “That would be great,” she nearly shouted out. She even bent over and kissed him on the cheat and hugged him. “Thanks for bringing me home,” she said as she hugged him. His body felt so good pressed up against hers. She wished they both did not have jackets on. She wanted him to feel the heat that just seemed to be coming out of her body. She did not want the embrace to end, but she also did not want to scare him away, so she backed off. She looked up quickly and he looked like he had a smile on his face and was blushing a little. This made Suzanne blush. “I will call you this week and we can work out the details for the weekend,” Chris said. “Sounds good,” Suzanne responded looking up at him with dreamy eyes. Chris walked around and got back in his car and drove off. Almost instantly Suzanne noticed how cold it was outside, especially with parts of her clothes wet from sweat and her wetness. She very quickly realized her fly was still down from the very cold draft hitting her still quick tender sex and quickly zipped it back up.

Suzanne walked into the lobby of her dorm. The common area was picking up. Many of the girls that had gone home for the weekend were returning. Two girls were playing pool at the pool table and several impromptu study group getting ready for Monday classes had popped up. Suzanne realized that her roommate would probably be back soon as well, if not already. That made her heart sink a bit. She still felt frustrated, even though she had had that embarrassing orgasm in the car when Chris put his arm across her chest. She also felt that her chest, that that it is, needed some attention. She had half been thinking of trying on some of the new bras and panties that she had bought and breaking them in, so to speak. But there is no way she could do that with her roommate around or returning at any moment. At this point she noticed, the poor freshman girl she had seen at the adult shop walking toward the elevators. She girl saw her and blushed a bit. Suzanne, not wanting to make the poor girl more uncomfortable then she already was, decided the best thing to do was strike up a brief conversation and act like what had happened earlier in the morning had never happened. “Hi, how are you doing,” Suzanne asked politely, not really expecting much of a response. “I am OK, I guess,” the girl responded, sounding a bit down, Suzanne thought. The girl definitely seem relieved that Suzanne was talking to her and not bringing up this morning and Suzanne felt good about that. “I was just at the mall and bought some things,” Suzanne said pointing down to her bag. “With your boyfriend?” the girl asked. “Huh?” Suzanne responded. “I saw you get out of the car and hug that really cute guy,” the girl answered. “Oh, that. No, he is not by boyfriend. I missed the last bus back to town and he was nice enough to drive me back. He lives in town and comes to some of the campus parties, so I have met him before,” Suzanne explained. “He is so cute,” the girl absent mindedly responded looking off into space. This made Suzanne feel warm and fuzzy inside again. She took the girls statement as almost a complement to herself. Another girl appreciated what she saw in Chris. Feeling a bit giddy, the elevator doors opens and the two got in. “I rented a video and was thinking of ordering some pizza, if you wanted to join me,” the girl very timidly asked. This took Suzanne a bit by surprise. But then she remembered how down the girl had sounded early and the fact that she had gone to that store on her own inclination and started picturing this poor girl away from home for the first time, without any friend, lonely. And Suzanne started feeling sorry for her. She also vaguely remember she was not looking forward to seeing her roommate for some reason. So without putting much thought into it besides that, she agreed. Immediately the girl lit up. The door to the freshman floor opened and they both got out. Suzanne felt a bit weird being on the freshman floor and being seen visiting a freshman, who may or may not have a reputation because of having no friends, but fortunately there was no one in the hall.

When the girl closed the door to her room with her and Suzanne inside, Suzanne realized she did not even know this girls name and the girl probably did not know hers. “I am Suzanne, by the way,” Suzanne offered. “Oh, I am Tina,” Tina happily offered back. “Any place in particular you like to order pizza from,” Tina asked. “No, I do not order pizza much and I am really not that picky when it comes to pizza.” “Anything you like on it or is plain fine,” Tina continued to ask. “Plain sounds good to me” Suzanne looked down at Tina’s computer system. Suzanne was not really that much into computers, but she was impressed by what she saw. Then she figured it made sense that if this girl spent a lot of time by herself, not having friends, it made sense to have a top notch computer system. Tina noticed Suzanne admiring her computer. “Do you want me to show you it,” Tina asked proud of the fact that she seemed to be impressing her new friend with something. “Sure,” Suzanne said politely, really caring less to see what this girl had on her computer. Actually, it was kind of neat. The graphics ability were outstanding. She even noticed that she had one of those web came things and thought that was cool, although she kind of wondered what Tina would ever use it for. Tina then asked her if she wanted to see some pictures her brother had sent her and assured her some of them were pretty funny. Suzanne again said yes to be polite. She had seen some funny pictures her friends had sent her when she first got her computer and figured they were probably like that. Suzanne had stopped opening pictures recently in fear of all the viruses going around. Suzanne was sure with a computer system like this, Tina’s computer was protected. Tina opened her “My Pictures” folder. Before she could open the folder that said, “funny pictures,” Suzanne got a quick glance at some of the other folder names and swore she saw, “naked pictures of me,” and wondered what type of person would take naked pictures of themselves and keep them on their computer. Before she could think that through, pictures started popping up on the screen. The first few were very funny. Apparently, there was a red neck joke theme through the series. They had pictures of all these stupid things various red necks had done or at least someone had taken of picture of to make it look that way. Suzanne found herself laughing out loud and really enjoying herself. Then came a picture entitled, “How red necks save money. They do not buy underwear.” And the picture was of a really cut guy bending over a bale of hay with the back of his overalls open and his very cut butt sticking out. “I would really like to pinch that,” Tina remarked in half giggle. Suzanne was a bit shocked by the picture, but not to sound prudish she said, “yeah me too. I should use that as my screensaver.” Realizing what she just said, Suzanne held her breath hoping that Tina would not offer to send it to her. Not that Suzanne would not like to have it, she just did not think it was proper to have a picture like saved on your computer, let alone as a screensaver. Luckily, the screen changed. The next picture was titled again, “How red necks save money,” but this time it read, “the kids do not have any bed clothes and share the same bed.” This picture showed the same cute guy, but this time his bear chest asleep in bed and a naked girl, looking like she might be his sister, lying next to him on her side so could see most of her right breast. It was a nice breast and Suzanne was wishing she had breasts like that, when Tina interrupted with, “man I wish they would not have pulled the sheet up. I would love to see what he looks like from the front. Again not to sound prudish and actually with some real interest, Suzanne said she wished the same. Her mind then realized that it would also show if the girl was naked and then remembered she was suppose to be looking at a brother and sister in bed together, naked and that Tina’s brother had sent this to his sister and how weird that was and if Tina had even thought of it that way. Tina again broke her train of thought and warned that the next picture was a bit weird. The next picture then flashed up on the screen with the title, “How red necks get their horses to work so hard.” The girl that had been in the previous picture was now on a table under a horse and the horse looked like it had its penis inside her and she looked to have a look of pleasure on her face. Suzanne could not believe her eyes. Part of her was aghast at what she was seeing. I mean she had heard about bestiality and girls and horse and such but thought it was probably just stories guys made up and besides stories were on thing, but actually seeing it . . . The other part of Suzanne’s mind was drifting to look at the girls breasts, which were fully in view in this picture. Suzanne figured they must be at least C cup and just looked so perfect, unlike Suzanne’s own smallish B cups that Suzanne mostly kept under a padded bra “My brother has a weird sense of humor,” Tina said looking still looking at the screen and not noticing any response Suzanne was outwardly showing. That snapped Suzanne out of though again. The last few pictures were much more tame and by the last one, Suzanne was laughing again and had forgotten about the previous ones. Tina showed Suzanne one of her favorite games on the computer up until the phone rang announcing the arrival of the pizza delivery person.

Tina offered to run down and get the pizza. After she left, Suzanne’s imagination got the better of herself and she reopend the “My Pictures” folder and clicked on the “naked pictures of me” folder and it came up password protected. Suzanne founder herself being a little disappointed. She noticed that their was a folder titled, “hot pictures from web” and opened that. She was happy to find that she could open that folder. There were only a couple pictures in it, but they were all of hot guys in various states of undress. The last one was of a guy in with a cowboy hat on and chaps and nothing else. His face kind of reminded Suzanne on Chris. “Gosh, he looks hot,” Suzanne found herself saying. Just thinking of Chris was making her all warm again. She found herself opening the folder with the pictures from Tina’s brother and reopening the one with the girl and the horse. Suzzie looked at the girls chest and found her free hand grasp her own breast. They needed to be touched, she needed to get out of this bra and touch and flick her nipples. Just then she heard the key go into the door and realized that Tina was returning with the pizza. Rapidly, Suzanne reached down and closed out the picture just as Tina walked in. “That had been close,” Suzanne thought to herself.

The pizza was good. They sat on the floor and ate and talked. They got to know about each other. Tina had even talked Suzanne in having some rum and coke with her to wash down the pizza. Suzanne did not drink much, if at all, but she was being social and Tina promised to make them weak. By the third or fourth drink, Suzanne was not sure she was tasting much Coke, but did not say anything because she was having such a good time and did not want to offend Tina. Suzanne decided to just stop at four drinks, but accidentally drank a fifth when Tina put it in front of her and Suzanne was pretty sure it had been pure rum. Tina then suggested that she put the movie on. Suzanne had almost forgotten about the movie, but said she thought that sounded like a good idea. Actually, she had been enjoying just talking and hanging out with Tina was kind of did not want that to end when the movie started and was feeling a little tired and not sure she could stay awake though a whole movie. But being that Tina had invited to her room to watch the movie, decided that is what they should do. Tina asked Suzanne if she minded if she changed into her bed clothes before the movie started. Suzanne did not mind and wished she had bed clothes to change into and figured it was too much energy to run back to her room and change and come back. Much to Suzanne’s surprise Tina did not go to the backroom to change, but rather just went around to the other side of the closet that some what separated the room and changed there. At one point, Suzanne got a pretty good look at her bare butt as Tina bent over to put some fresh panties on. Tina then turned all the lights off besides a desk lamp and returned to the part of the room where Suzanne lay on the floor. Tina pulled pillows off both the beds and through them down on the floor for the both of them to lean up against. Suzanne asked if Tina’s roommate would mind her using her pillows and Tina responded that she did not have a roommate. Her original roommate had dropped out after a month and they had not assigned her a new one. “No wonder she has no friends,” Tina thought. “She does not even have a roommate to befriend.” Even in the dim light of the room, Suzanne could tell that Tina wore only a thin long t-shirt and panties to bed. At one point when Tina went across the room to get a set of pillows, she passed in front of the light from the desk lamp and Suzanne got some what of a view of a silhouette of Tina’s chest. Suzanne’s mind raced back to the picture with the girl and the horse and she found herself briefly wondering how Tina’s chest measured up against the girl’s in the picture and regretting that folder on Tina’s computer had been password protected.

Tina then went and put the video in the machine and turned on the TV. The normal FBI warning came up. Suzanne was feeling particularly warm and ever so more tired now that all most all the lights were off. Slowly the movie started. It was not one that Suzanne recognized. She did not know any of the actors even. She also noticed that all the guys were particularly good looking with a good degree of builds. She figured that was why Tina had picked the movie and Suzanne found she was kind of glad that she did. Not long into the movie one of the particularly good looking guys started washing this new car he got and before long his shirt was off. Almost instantly all the frustration that Suzanne had felt upon leaving the car with Chris and sitting there in front of the computer before Tina came back with the pizza returned. Suzzie started imagining that instead of washing the car, they guy was washing her. Rubbing those sponges over her naked skinny frame. Over her stomach, around her hips, over her inner thy, down her legs, kissing her toes. Then the sponges were replaced with his lips all over her. Suzanne must have drifted off to sleep, because when she looked up next it was a different guy and he was naked and there was a woman giving him a blow job. Ever seeing another such scene in the movie the night before, the image of her giving Chris a blow job kept popping into Suzzie’s head. This was too much for her. She unsnapped her pants and plunged her fingers under her panties. She was near orgasm when the movie ended with the guy shooting cum all over the girls chest. Suzzie heard a noise and barely remembered where she was and who she was with. She was so tired, horny, and probably more than a little drunk. She knew she should be embarrassed and scared that Tina had heard or even seen her, but she just figured it was dark and with the movie on . . . The fact that she had just watched a porno with Tina never really entered her foggy mind. All Suzanne knew was that the floor was very comfy and she did not want to move. Seeming to read her mind, Tina suggested that Suzanne just stay in her room. Suzanne just half thought that it made sense since Tina had a spare bed and all and she was so tired. She did think to worry that her roommate might worry about her, but Tina solved that problem by just suggesting that Suzanne call and just tell her roommate that she was staying up late watching a movie and would be crashing in another room. Suzanne thought she probably woke her roommate up when she called and wondered what time it was, but her roommate sounded relieved that she called, so Suzanne was glad that she had. Tina helped Suzanne up, Suzanne not realizing that she had not pulled her pants or panties up. It did not take too much effort Suzzie down on the bed and take off her shoes and socks and pull her pants and panties the rest of the way down. Suzanne thought it was a bit weird to have her panties taken off, but was also glad to have the wet things off her. She then went to lie down when Tina asked if she always went to sleep with her bra on. Suzanne thought that was silly and just said that she forgot and virtually without thinking reached under her shirt, unclasped her bra and pulled it from under her shirt and laid down. She quickly drifted off with a picture of a mostly naked Chris filler her head. She did not notice Tina squeezing in next to her in bed. She just imagined that it was Chris’s chest pressed against hers, that it was Chris’s fingers probing her lips between her legs, and finally Chris’s fingers flicking her nipple bringing her to the orgasm she desperately needed.