The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I am sorry for the delay. I need to get my home computer back. Anyway, I think this is the next to last part of the story. So if there is things, plots, etc. that you want to see, please let me know.

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 16

Suzanne awoke Friday after her first night of uninterrupted sleep in many days. She figured she must have dreamed, but could remember none of them. She looked at the clock next to her bed. To her astonishment it was after eleven AM. Only once or twice after a party had she ever been able to sleep in that late.

Suzanne stumbled out of bed grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a bra and throwing them on. She felt kind of gross, so she decided to head for the showers. She was surprised at how quite the hall was. From her experience, this was about when most people on her floor got up and got going. But then she remember it was finals week and most people on her floor, including her roommate, had a morning final.

The bathroom was also empty. After relieving her quite full bladder, Suzanne picked a shower stall and undressed. The warm water felt good against her skin and her body relaxed. The stress of lack of sleep, disturbing dreams, poor performance on finals, and sexual frustration momentarily melted away.

Suzanne cupped her right breast and ran her now sudsy thump and forefinger over her nipple. That felt good. Her other nipple ached to be sucked and licked. She wished she had breasts large enough where she could do that to herself. Instead she had to settle for her slicked up finger flicking over the nipple. She sigh and almost slipped. She wanted to continue, but this was not the place.

Suzanne finished washing, taking extra care to wash her hair and scrub her body, not knowing if she would have the time tomorrow for such attention before her date. Just thinking about the date made her heart flutter (and other parts of her swell). She toweled off and put on fresh clothes.

Back in her room, Suzzane thought about masturbating, but realized that April would be back soon and Suzanne certainly did not want to get caught masturbating again. Suzanne did not even want to be in the same room when April returned. She did not feel like studying, at least not this early in the day and it was too cold just to go walking around outside. So, Suzanne settled on making a trip to the mall. Maybe she could finish her Christmas shopping, not that she had anything that really needed yet to be bought or much money by which to buy it.

On the way out of the door, Suzanne ran into Mindy. Mindy was also in Suzanne’s poetry and plants class and thus did not have a final on Friday. Suzanne did not know Mindy too well, but found her pleasant enough, so she said hi. It turned out that Mindy was bored as well, and like Suzanne had decided to make a trip to the mall to kill time before she needed to study for the next day’s final.

Suzanne’s favorite bus driver was doing the mall route, which made Suzanne happy. She loved talking to him. He always seemed so mature and insightful unlike the “boys” Suzanne had class with. With the pleasant conversation from Bruce and Mindy, the trip took no time at all. Bruce reminded the girls that because it was finals week that the shuttle would not be running normal late Friday hours, but instead be ending at four. Suzanne assured him that she had no intention of missing the bus again or of staying anywhere near that late. She did have one last final to eventually study for.

The mall was a fair bit more crowed than usual and Suzanne quickly tired of all the Christmas displays. Mindy seemed content just to walk into a couple stores and, like Suzanne, did not seem overly into shopping. About the time they had decided to leave, they found themselves standing out in front of the undergarment store Suzanne had visited a couple weeks before.

Suzanne felt a weird urge to go into the store, but felt weird suggesting that to Mindy. The urge won and Mindy seemed as indifferent to entering the store as she had the other stores they had been in.

As Suzanne entered the store she was reminded on how deceptively bright and warm it was inside. She was also surprised to see mostly new items on display. The store must do good business, she thought. She looked around, but the sales woman was no where in sight. Mindy already seemed to be looking around, so Suzanne did the same.

Suzanne had forgotten how much she enjoyed how warm and comfortable she felt in the shop and wondered what the trick was. Suzanne saw Mindy holding up a set of black lace bra and panties.

Suzanne walked over to where Mandy stood admiring the black lace. Before Suzanne could stop herself, she blurted out, “those look cute.” Suzanne could not believe she had said that. To a close friend maybe, but to someone she barely knew?

“Have you ever bought anything like this,” Mindy asked seemingly without reservation.

“Yes, actually. I bought a couple pairs from this store just a few weeks ago,” Suzanne answered, again surprising herself with her frankness.

“I bought some the summer after my freshman year,” Mindy shared.

[Meanwhile the proprietor, watching through a close circuit TV smiled at the girls “enchanted” selection and turned the heat up a notch and their inhibitions down a notch. She loved repeat business, especially repeat business that brought a friend.]

Mindy shared that she had returned to her old high school, while on fall break. She had just turned eighteen and something about that made her long for her younger years in high school. She had been active in stage crew and a bit of acting, so she went to visit some of her friends who had not yet graduated, and were getting ready for the school’s winter musical. That was where Mindy first met Randy. Randy was an awkward, lanky, fifteen year old high school sophomore, who had joined the stage crew that fall.

Mindy returned in December to watch the final production of the winter musical and was invited to go to the cast party. At the cast party she ran into Randy again. He was quite shy and Mindy knew he appreciate any attention she gave him. Mindy liked the new found appreciation. Being a freshman at college where she was low person on the totem pole and then returning to high school, where she was a cool college girl was neat and an ego boost. She especially liked the way Randy looked at her with those puppy dog eyes and followed her around like a puppy, blushing when ever she said anything to him.

[Suzanne did not know why Mindy was sharing all this with her, but saw no reason to stop her. Maybe she and Mindy could become friends. Suzanne did notice that it was starting to feel hot and felt a drip of sweat fall into the little reservoir between her breasts. The store owner turned up the heat another notch and the inhibitions a bit lower.]

Most of Mindy’s old friends had built new circles of friends, so before too long Mindy found herself with only Randy to talk to. He had not said much. She spoke more than normal, but even with that there were a lot of awkward silences.

Mindy was not sure why, maybe because of the awkward silences, the boredom, how cute he looked admiring her, or the fact that she had not kissed a boy in several months, but she leaned over and kissed him.

At first Randy seemed totally shocked and did not know what to do, but then he started kissing back. It was quite evident that Randy had never kissed a girl before that point. Mindy had to reach back around and lift his arms to place them on her back. And she had to be the one whose tongue parted his lips. It definitely was not the best kissing Mindy had received, not that she had that much experience, but the delicate, soft, and learning nature of it made up for a lot of that.

This was probably the first time that Mindy had been in a situation like this where she had more experience. They kissed like that for about thirty minutes, barely moving (unbeknownst to them a video was shoot by the roving amateur documentary team for future humilitory purposes).

Mindy shared how she had started to become a bit bored with the static French kissing. She remembered reaching down and starting to rub the front of Randy’s pants. Randy started to squirm and add some sighs and moans to his kissing. Randy’ hands started moving up and down Mindy’s back. But after about the ninth stroke, Randy’s body became rigid and he stopped kissing. Randy quickly stood up, apologized, and announced that he had to go. Before he got out of sight, Mindy noticed a wet spot was starting to develop on the front of his pants.

Mindy did not stay at the party much longer herself. She drove back to her parents’ house feeling a bit flushed and happy. She had never caused a boy to ejaculate before and something about her having done that made her feel special.

Mindy continued to share that she had masturbated that night, the first time she had ever done so with her parents’ home and in the next room. Mindy had not only been surprised at that, but also how quickly she was able to bring herself off. Normally it took her well over thirty minutes if not longer, not that she masturbated often. She reached orgasm in minutes that night. [Suzanne was surprised at Mindy’s sharing of that information.]

Mindy woke late the next morning to find a note saying that Randy had called. Mindy wondered how he got her number. She was not sure how she felt about him calling her, but decided to call him and find out what it was about.

A very timid and awkward Randy explained that that night was the swim team winter dance. He was new on the team and had planned on going by himself. But he knew that Suzanne had been on the team and he wondered he she was interested in going and if so he could pick her up and bring her. Mindy thought it was nice of Randy to invite her and she accepted. At the time she had not considered it a date.

[As Mindy continued the story, Suzanne could not help but notice how Mindy kept rubbing the laced panties she held. Meanwhile the heat was raised another degree and inhibitions lowered further and ability to think clearly began to get muddled.]

Mindy had a great time at the dance. Most of they guys there had dates, so she ended up dancing most of the dances with Randy. At the end of the evening, Randy drove her home and Mindy gave him a short kiss goodbye. In retrospect, Randy was probably expecting more, but he seemed happy with the kiss. Mindy and Randy started writing once Mindy returned to college and by spring break, despite the improbability of it all, they could be considered boyfriend and girlfriend.

They did not have another heavy makeout session until that summer. Both Mindy and Randy lived at home, Mindy with her parents and Randy with his mom and brothers, so that mostly left fooling around to the car. They would park Mindy’s mom’s car in the alley a block away from Randy’s house and make out after dates (Randy’s driver’s license was limited and meant that he could not drive during most dates).

Randy had become surprising more adept at making out since last winter. Mindy appreciated the better technique, but missed the sense of newness and wonder she had felt from Randy. She also quickly discovered that simply rubbing the front of his shorts was not going to be enough to get him off. By the next date, she got up enough courage to give him a handjob in the alley. That was another first for Mindy and apparently for Randy as well as he shot his load after only a few strokes. Mindy had sat back and smiled looking at the still convulsing Randy. She liked surprising him, being his first. That night Mindy had to bite down hard on her arm to muffle her moans after bringing herself to most incredible orgasm on top of her bed while her parents watched TV in the room below.

But even the handjobs in the alley lost their magic after a couple of times. Not that Randy did not continue to enjoy them, it is just they lost their newness, their intrigue and it took longer and longer to get Randy off. Then after one of those racy teen movies, Mindy decided to change things up again. Instead of continuing to rub Randy’s penis after removing it from his shorts, she bent over and took him in her mouth. It was a weird sensation for Mindy, it was nothing like the sucking on a hotdog that one her friends had half-jokingly shared as a practice tip she had heard about. Mindy did not really know what she was doing, so she just started randomly sucking, licking and moving her head a bit up and down. Something did the trick. Mindy sensed Randy’s body go rigid, removing her mouth just as he reached his climax. Some of his semen squirted onto her lips and cheek, but the majority landed on Randy’s lap.

[By this point the store had become quite warm and both Suzanne and Mindy had removed their sweaters. Both felt a bit internally flushed as well and their heads felt a bit foggy. Suzanne no longer wondered at Mindy continuing to share intimate details, but now Suzzie was wondered if she should share with Mindy her goings on of the last few weeks.]

Back to the story, Mindy told how, while driving home that evening, she was beginning to feel a bit neglected. She knew it was not Randy’s fault. She had not even let his hands under her shirt to that point. She just did not feel comfortable with that in a car in an alley. She knew how weird that sounded since she did not appear to have any qualms giving a boy a blowjob in an alley. It was just different. It just did not seem the same degree of wrong for a boy to get a blowjob in an alley, while it did not seem, to Mindy, safe or proper for a girl to be seen in any state of undress in a car in a back alley.

Mindy tried to masturbate that night to relieve some of tension, but what she had gotten the most off on before had been the sight and experiences of Randy. Recalling how Randy’s penis felt in her mouth was not enough. She had been too busy doing what she had been doing to take inventory of Randy’s reaction and having her face in his lap and eyes closed meant she had no mental image of Randy’s reaction to her taking him in her mouth or as he came. And she had instinctively closed her eyes as he came.

Randy surprised Mindy by calling the next morning. Normally it was Mindy who called Randy, especially of late. Randy excitedly shared that his mom was taking his younger brother to some thing on Saturday and his older brother was out of town again and that Mindy could come over and watch a movie at his house, just the two of them.

If it had not been for the feelings of neglect and her failed masturbation attempt the night before, Mindy might have had more reservations and not have gone, but what reservations she had were over come. She agreed.

Saturday morning, Mindy lied to her mom and said she was going to the mall with Randy. She hated lying to her mother, but there was no way she was going to tell her mom she was going over to Randy’s house where there would be no one but the two of them.

Randy answered the door and smiled inviting Mindy in. Surprisingly, this was the first time Mindy had ever been in Randy’s house. And by the look of the house, it was evident that Randy’s mother had not been expecting guests. Dirty dishes, toys, and other stuff were all over the place. Mindy wondered if Randy could find the TV and the couch under all the stuff. Randy answered that question by sharing that he had a TV and VCR in his room. Mindy probably would have been more concerned about the revelation that not only was she going to be in the house alone with Randy, but in his bedroom, had it not been for the such a sense of relief of not having to find a place to sit in the mess in front of her.

Randy’s room was the first door at the top of the steps. Before the entered, Mindy asked to use the restroom. Randy pointed to the end of the hall and told her just to join him in the room that he would get the movie ready.

The bathroom was only slightly cleaner than the downstairs, but Mindy had little choice. Upon leaving the bathroom, Mindy passed Randy’s older bother’s room. He had been a couple years ahead of Mindy, and she remembered him briefly from junior high school, but he had transferred to technical school and was not attending high school by the time Mindy reached high school.

The door to the room was a jar and Mindy peaked in. It was in even worse shape than the downstairs. The only things Mindy could make out were two pieces of girl’s underwear on the floor and several pictures of fairly hardcore porn on the wall. Mindy wondered how Randy had maintained any innocence with such an older brother, but then she remembered that Randy had told her that his brother was hardly ever around.

The door diagonally across from Randy’s was obviously the master bedroom. Mindy looked inside. The blinds were closed, so there was not much light. She could see the floor at least, unlike Randy’s older brother’s room. But she could tell that there were clothes spread about, the bed was not made, and their was an ash tray full of cigarettes. Mindy could not believe her eyes, but she could clearly make out the outline of what could only be described as a massive rubber penis standing on the far night stand. Randy had never introduced Mindy to his mother and now Mindy was starting to realize why.

Randy shared his room with his younger brother. Much to Mindy’s relief the room was relatively clean. It was decorated a bit on the childish side, but Mindy actually found that kind of reassuring. After seeing what she had just seen, it was nice to look at her fifteen, soon to be sixteen year old boyfriend with his still innocent looking eyes.

Randy had rented one of those racy teen movies. Mindy hated how those scantly clad, sexual tension filled scenes of teens turned her on. But turn her on they did, something Randy had apparently figured out.

It did not take long before they were making out and making out more passionately than normal. Mindy felt Randy try to untuck her t-shirt. For once, she did not stop him. She expected his hands to linger, rubbing up and down her bare back for the first time. But they quickly went for her bra and with surprising speed and stealth, he had her bra unclasped. Before she could protest, Mindy felt Randy’s hand slip under her shorts and panties and onto her bare butt. No guy had ever done that to Mindy before and she really liked how it felt. Then she felt Randy’s other hand start to work its way up her front over her tummy. Mindy had let a former boyfriend feel her up over her bra and she had kind of liked that, so she let Randy’s hand continue unopposed.

Mindy had forgotten that the bra had been unclasped and Randy’s hand did not settle over Mindy’s bra, but rather brushed the bra aside and touched bare skin. At first Mindy was shocked and by the expression on Randy’s face, so was he. Mindy watched the expression of marvel cross Randy’s face as his hand glided over her smooth breast and upon finding her now full erect right nipple. That look lit a fire inside Mindy. Mindy reached down and nearly tore Randy’s t-shirt off of him. But she did not stop there. She is still not quite sure what got into her, but she reached down and pulled her t-shirt and bra off of her, exposing, for the first time, her breasts to a boy.

[Mindy shared with Suzanne that she was never really comfortable with the size of her chest. Then Mindy reached behind her and unclasped bra and pulled up her shirt in the still empty store, giving Suzanne a view of her breasts. “See what I mean.” Suzanne looked at the breasts. They were a bit smaller than average, but maybe a whole size larger than Suzanne’s. “I can appreciate,” answered Suzanne similarly unclasping her bra and pulling up her shirt. She thought it was only fair. Mindy answered, “Wow, I guess you do,” before pulling her shirt down and returning to telling about her and Randy. Suzanne felt her already flushed body become even more flushed. And in the back room the temperature was turned up an itzy bit more and the inhibition continued to drop.]

So there Mindy sat with her breasts exposed to boy for the first time. She ached to have them be touched, to be sucked on. But instead, Randy just stared in astonishment and appreciation, taking out his now overly hard penis from his shorts and began stroking away. Mindy had never seen Randy masturbate before nor had such an unobstructed and undistracted view of Randy’s penis. After the third stroke, his eyes shot into the back of his head, his back arched, and he let out a loud moan before gobs of cum shot out of his dick. Mindy had a great view. The first spurt seemed to go at least two feet into the air. Randy at first kept pumping away bring about additional spurts, each one slightly less high than the previous. After about four post orgasm pumps, Randy stopped, but Mindy noticed his penis continued to convulse pumping additional semen out of it.

Randy cleaned up and they put their shirts back on. They watched the rest of the movie, kissing here and there, but no much else. Definitely nothing to which Mindy would have called taking care of her needs. She did find his hand return to her bare butt after a few minutes. She was forced to settle for that.

When she got home later that afternoon, she was happy to find her parents were not home. She quickly retired to her room. She pulled the curtain and lit scented candles and slipped off her pants and t-shirt. She spent the next hour exploring her body, enjoying the sensations, before finally letting her hands wander between her legs. The entire experience brought about one of the most satisfying orgasms Mindy had ever experienced and as the orgasm spread over her body she vowed to try this more often. But her parents had apparently come home at some point while Mindy was enjoying herself. Mindy knew she had done nothing to muffle the noise. If they heard or suspecting of anything, they had the decency not to say anything to Mindy. But it still freaked Mindy out just the same and put a dampener on future masturbating in their house.

Randy called again, this time to suggest a somewhat rare midweek date to the movies. Mindy wondered if Randy’s mom and brothers were going to be out again. But that was not the case. Mindy and Randy returned to the routine of making out in the alley.

They made out with particular vigor before Randy asked if he could see Mindy’s breasts again. Mindy’s first reaction was to say no, but looking at Randy’s longing, hungry eyes something inside her gave way. She unclasped her bra and slowly lifted her shirt looking around the alley to make sure no one looking. As she continued to look outside the car, the t-shirt slipped over the tops of her breasts and she felt something warm on them. Randy had reached over and taken one of her breasts in his mouth. Mindy had planned to return the shirt once Randy had gotten a quick peak, but all intentions of doing that faded as Randy’s right hand joined his mouth on her breasts. The sensation was incredible. Mindy nearly came just from the sensation of Randy’s mouth sucking away at one breast and his one hand cupping the other. It was not Mandy who eventually came, but rather Randy. As Randy sucked and groped away, his free hand had been busy. Upon his climax, he released Mindy’s breasts.

Mindy reluctantly pulled her top back down, ignoring her bra for the time being and Randy returned his penis to his shorts. Mindy was thinking about asking Randy to return to sucking on her breasts when there came a wrapping on a window and a flashlight beamed inside the car. It was a police officer. If he had come just a minute earlier . . . Mindy was mortified and Randy looked down right scared. The police officer asked for their drivers licenses, took a little extra time studying Randy’s, and then asked Mindy if everything was OK and said he could call her parents if she wanted. She assured him that everything was fine. And the officer left. All Mindy could think of was that someone must have seen her expose herself and called the police. She was petrified that the officer might actually call her parents. Obviously that was the end of the date and, for Mindy, the end of making out in the alley.

Mindy did not feel much like calling Randy for the next couple days and Randy did not call her. But she missed him and missed the dates and she was even beginning to miss the making out. But then Randy called. Apparently Randy’s younger brother had a traveling soccer team match fairly far away on Friday and his mother was going along as a chaperone. Randy’s brother was again “out of town,” what Mindy would later find out meant in jail. That would mean they would have the house to themselves for a good bit of time on Friday night. Mindy accepted the invitation.

The house was barely cleaner than the first time Mindy was there. This time there was no time for Mandy to make any inspections of the rest of the place. Upon entering the house, Randy had grabbed her arm and practically dragged her up to his room. Once in the room, he started kissing her and pushed her back up against the door, slamming the door shut. Mindy had to admit she was more appreciating of the passion of the moment than fearing about the forcefulness of it all.

Within seconds, Randy had Mindy’s bra unclasped and her shirt off. Slowly he started kissing down her cheek, over to her ear, and down her neck. Mindy closed her eyes and let out a sigh. Randy continued to kiss down her neck and over the top of Mindy’s breasts. Finally, he settled in sucking and licking on her right nipple. Mindy was in heaven. So much so that she did not notice the strangeness of Randy reaching over and taking her own hand and placed it on her bare left breast. The combination of his mouth on her left breast and her hand on her right was incredible. She further did not register when he placed her other hand on her left breast and started kissing down her cleavage and then over her stomach. Her hands just took to fondling herself and enjoying the sensations.

As Randy reached the bottom of her stomach, his hands reached up and thumbs tucked under her shorts and panties and he yanked down. Mindy immediately stopped what she was doing and looked down in utter shock. Not only was she naked from the ankles up for the first time in front of a boy, in that boy’s bedroom no less, but that boy was kneeling at face level with her glistening, newly shaved, and engorged vagina and looking at it with pure reverence.

That morning, Mindy found herself trimming her bush as she normally did about once every other week or so. But that morning she had felt a like being a little naughty. She certainly had no intentions of Randy getting anywhere near down there, but she figured that she would most likely end up masturbating after the date and she thought it might be interesting to see what that felt like without any hair down there.

But there Randy was not only near her bareness, but with his nose less than an inch away. Before Mindy could react, Randy’s mouth puckered up and kissed ever so gently over Mindy’s exposed clitoris. Mindy could not help but let out a quite audible moan and her legs started to wobble.

With surprising strength, Randy lifted Mindy up and threw her down on the end of her bed. He practically tore her shorts and panties off, not even bothering to remove her socks and shoes. Randy spread her legs, placing one hand on each inner thigh, and the returned his mouth to kiss, licking and sucking all around. Randy did not show the best technique, but it was enough to drive Mindy wild. Mindy knew she should stop him. But she was getting off watching Randy go to town on her like he was eating an incredibly tasty dish for the first time.

Randy actually managed to bring her close to orgasm with his oral pleasuring. But before she could reach climax, Randy shifted gears and started kissing up her body again. Her body was on fire and tingled with each kiss, but her pussy and breasts ached for attention. Before Mindy could complain, Randy reached her breasts. Mindy let it very much be known that she was happy with that. Mindy longed to reach between her legs, but Randy’s chest stood in her way. So she moved her hands stretching to reach the top of Randy’s ass, not even coming to the realization that Randy had some how managed to squirm out of his shorts and was now completely naked save his socks.

Just when she thought she could take no more, he again shifted his mouth off her chest and continued kissing up her neck on onto her lips. She loved the sensation of his bare chest pressed against her bare chest and she hard unclothed member pressing hard against her bare sex.

It was about then that the reality of the situation started to ease into Mindy’s consciousness, where Mandy, at the time, did not want it. Even as he adjusted himself to enter her, she found herself wondering if she wanted to let him, for him to be her first and she his. But fortunately she did not ponder a millisecond longer on that, because she stopped him just as his tip started spreading her apart.

[Mindy shared that she would wonder if that counted as her first penetration until earlier this year when her then boyfriend left no doubt about whether there had been penetration.]

The date ended shortly after Mindy put her clothes back on. She had tried calling Randy several times after that, but Randy never returned her calls. She later found out that Randy had been seeing a girl off and own that entire winter and spring and broke it off only when Mindy came home for the summer. After the incident in the bedroom, Randy apparently started seeing her again and she apparently let Randy go all the way, because Mindy found out that she had had to leave school that fall after getting pregnant. Mindy still shutters at the thought that that could have been her.

So after realizing that Randy was not going to be calling her back and with the reality that she, a college woman, had been dumped by a fifteen year old boy, that she was now ashamed to have even been dating, Mindy felt quite low. So she decided to go out and buy herself some fancy underwear to see if that would cheer her up.

Mindy then shared with Suzanne that it had kind of worked. She also shared that she had recently broken up with her college boyfriend and needed a pick me up. She just needed to buy these bra and lace panties, panties Suzanne could not help notice that Mindy had not stopped stroking since picking tem up. But Mindy needed to try them on.

Suzanne remembered from last time that there was a backroom and changing/ fitting room, but they searched the store and could not find one. Nor was any sales person anywhere to be found.

“But I just need to see if these fit,” Mindy called out practically whining. “The panties are listed in a weird size structure and I cannot afford to buy stuff that does not fit. Listen, there is no one in the store. You go stand guard at the door and I will go off into the corner and try them on.”

Suzanne could not believe her ears, but before she could laugh, she noticed that Mindy had already headed over to the corner and was in the process of unclasping her bra. Suzanne had no choice, but to take up her station by the entrance to the store.

The store owner just stared at the TV screen and rubbed her hands together, “yes, now for the good stuff.” She flicked a switch and the camera over the corner where Mindy stood came to life.

Suzanne stood nervously by the door as it became obvious from Mindy placing her panties over her shoulder that Mindy had achieved a state of nakedness. From what Suzanne could tell Mindy slipped the pair of black laced panties. But instead of them slipping on the matching bra, Mindy’s body just seemed to shutter and her eyes closed.

“Mindy,” Suzanne quietly called out. “Mindy, are you OK?”

A muffled “Hmmm” was all Suzanne could hear in reply.

Suzanne did not know what to do. Reluctantly she left her station and headed over to where Mindy stood topless and partially obstructed by the clothes stacks. As Suzanne reached Mindy she was shocked to see that Mindy was mostly naked and aggressively rubbing herself through the material of the panties.

“Stop that Mindy. What the heck are you doing?” Said an appalled Suzanne.

“Can’t stop, oh, can’t stop now,” was the reply she got back from Mindy. Just as those words slipped out of Mindy’s mouth, her body became wracked in obvious orgasm. But to Suzanne’s shock and dismay, instead of bringing Mindy to a stop, her hands seemed to pick up speed.

Mindy, once she had regained some composure, as much as one can standing clad only in panties and stockings in a lingerie store rubbing feverously away at your sex, started murmuring, “can’t stop, can’t stop.” Less than one minute after experiencing its first orgasm, Mindy’s body exploded into a second orgasm. By this time she was leaning against the wall for support, her legs losing strength with each spasm.

Suzanne did not know what do to. No amount of pleading could get Mindy to stop. All she got out of Mindy was a muddled statement of amazement that she had never had two before and the repeating that she could not stop.

By the time Mindy reached her third orgasm, Suzanne had seen enough. She reached down and grabbed her friends hand, pulling it away from the now totally soaked panties. That seemed to bring Mindy out of the transe.

“What was happening? What was I doing?” She looked down at her foamy fingers at the end of the arm that Suzanne firmly clasped.

“I am sorry. I just could not get you to stop, um, touching, the, um, panties,” stammered Mindy.

“I do not know what got into me. I just felt this overwhelming need to touch them, um, the panties. Nothing like this has ever, ever happened to me. I swear. I am not some sicko. You have to believe me.” But as Mindy pleaded, her free hand had already found her panties and had started stroking away.

Suzanne was about to reassure Mindy and let her hand go when she heard the returning sloshing sound and looked down to see Mindy’s other hand now doing what Suzanne had stopped with the arm she now held. Mindy’s eyes followed Suzanne’s and seemed to gain awareness of what was going on as Suzanne did.

Suzanne did not know what to do. She did not know whether she should grab the other hand. Mindy looked up at her with almost pleading eyes before they rolled back into head as she reached yet another orgasm.

Fortunately, for Suzanne, the store owner had been monitoring things and managed to appear at just the right time.

“I will take care of this,” the store owner’s voice boomed shocking Suzanne nearly out of her wits. The store owner then took the arm that Suzanne held and Suzanne released her grip. The store owner then led the wobbly and still rubbing herself as she walked Mindy through a door that Suzanne could have sworn was not there earlier.

The store owner returned (after switching on the camera in the backroom). “You must be a good friend, trying to help your friend out like that. But you should have called for my assistance.”

“What is wrong with her?” Suzanne said with her mind struggling to get a handle on what she was seeing (and feeling).

“Oh, nothing to be worried about. I see it every now and then, especially with my younger customers. They come in here after a breakup or a particularly long drought of dating and maybe some nice boy just asked her out. They also tend to be under a good bit of stress and often are a bit sleep deprived. Anyway, they come in here and try on some of my specially fine wears and something inside them just snaps. What happened to your friend is mild to some of the things I have seen.”

What the lady was saying surprisingly made some sense to Suzanne. Maybe it would not have a month or so ago, but with the way things had been going with Suzanne of late . . . .

“We will have to wait a bit until your friend, um, recovers. Meanwhile, is there something I can help you with,” the store owner inquired.

Suzanne’s mind was racing. Was there a reason she had come into the store? She did not need any more bras or panties. But then she remembered she was staying over Chris’s house the next night. Maybe she should look at some night gowns.

“Do you have any over night attire?” Inquired Suzanne.

“Of course, and I think I have just what you could use.” Responded the store keep. “While I fetch it, why don’t you retire to the changing room and remove your clothes.”

Suzanne was about to share that she had looked and been unable to find the changing room, when she noticed a door on the far wall that was clearly marked changing room. Suzanne had no idea how she and Mindy had missed it.

Suzanne entered the room. There were several blocks on the floor, obviously used to stand on, and a three sided mirror in the middle of the room. She found a chair and slowly began to undress. Suzanne was never comfortable to be undressed in front of anyone, but she was happy to get out of her sweaty clothes. It seemed impossible, but the changing room seemed even warmer than the store.

The store manager returned bringing a fancy looking white lace outfit with matching panties. That was definitely not what Suzanne had in mind, but before she could say so, the store manager instructed Suzanne to remove her panties and bra. “This is not the type of outfit where you wear those. And I want to hear no protests out of you.”

With only a brief hesitation, Suzanne removed her bra and panties and the store manager handed over the outfit. Suzzy slipped it on. It felt incredible against her skin. She felt incredible. The top of the outfit felt like strong, but soft hands cupping her breasts. In fact they were only half cups, pushing her breasts up, covering only the bottom of the nipples. They made even Suzanne’s small breasts look to be at least average sized. The outfit gave way to shear see through material at her stomach and ended in an interweave white lace stopped just above her mound. Two straps came down over her thy and securing on in inner thy. In the back the outfit ended at the lower back leaving her entire rear-end exposed. Before fastening the strands around Suzanne’s thy, the store manager slowly brought the matching panties into place. The panties offered little protection, comprising of a strand of elastic that fit low on her hips, a two-inch wide piece of material over her butt, widening slightly at the base, with short pieces of lace fanning off it, and it the front a two-inch strip of nearly see-through lacy mesh.

As the store manager finished snapping in the thy straps, she stood back and allowed Suzanne to take in the view from the surrounding mirrors. Suzzy could not believe her eyes. The girl looking back at her did not look like her. She looked sexier than Suzanne had ever seen herself. She was not sure if she should wear this for Chris, at least this earlier in their relationship, but she knew she had to buy it.

Even before Suzanne tried on the outfit, the manager knew she had a sale. She always got the sale. And no one had yet ever complained. The manager thought about having some fun with Suzanne, but it was getting late and she had other ideas.

The manager helped Suzanne change out of the outfit. Suzanne hated taking it off, but reluctantly did as the manager instructed.

After Suzanne had redressed, the manager re-entered the changing area. “Now about your friend . . .” Suzanne had almost forgotten about Mindy. “Here is some cream that I have on hand when these sort of things happen. I helps heal down there, because with all the attention she gave herself, it is bound to be quite tender. It also helps, how should I say this, calm that region down a bit.”

The manager was only being half honest. It did indeed have some remarkable healing properties, but it did little to clam anything down, in fact when mixed with womanly secretions, it created an irresistible odor. And it had the added bonus of kicking a woman’s secretion glands into high gear.

The manager instructed Suzanne that the ointment needed to be put in place immediate to avoid painful irritation and that if Mindy was unable to put it on herself, Suzanne would have to be the friend and put it on for her.

When Suzanne entered the backroom where Mindy was led, she found Mindy passed out on a couch. Her right hand was still between her legs, but it was no longer rubbing away. The panty material lay barely clinging to her in taters. The entire region was a sticky, red, swollen mess. Mindy must have been rubbing away long after the manager had led her into the room.

Suzanne got the tub of ointment out and tried to rouse Mindy, but Mindy would not stir. Reluctantly, Suzanne squeezed the ointment into her hand, moving Mindy’s hand and what remained of the panties out of the way. Suzanne began to rub the ointment over the areas that seemed overly tender. Suzanne was not comfortable touching another girl like that, but from the looks of things, if she did not, Mindy was in for at minimum some serious discomfort. And Suzanne did not wish that on her.

As Suzanne rubbed, there seemed to be an almost immediate positive affect. Areas that had been rubbed raw now started regaining flesh color and smoothness. For the first time, Suzanne caught a whiff of the cream. It smelled heavenly. Suzanne wondered if they sold that scent in lotion or bathwash. Suzzie got more lotion and started rubbing further into Mindy’s folds and as she did so almost absent mindedly she brought her nose closer to the region. It just smelled incredible. Before long she had her face staring at a rejuvenated pussy. Mechanically, Suzzy brought two of the fingers that had been spreading the cream and inserted them inside Mindy. Mindy stirred slightly, but Suzzy could care less. She removed the fingers and brought them to her mouth sucking in the aroma. Tentatively, her tongue came out and tasted the tip of one of the fingers. As soon as the flavor hit the tongue, Suzzie thrust both fingers into her mouth and sucked away.

As the flavor from the fingers slowly faded away, Suzzy looked down hungrily at Mindy with her legs spread and the sweet aroma emitting from between them. Suzzy did not hesitate long. As soon as she brought her lips to the area where she had applied the ointment, Suzzy lost control.

Suzzy licked and sucked until the area she was at lost its flavor and then moved on to another area. By now Mindy, still mostly unconsciously, never the less started to respond. She began to squirm and let off soft moans. Her hands had instinctively found her breasts and they were beginning to rub and kneed.

For over half an hour, Suzzy sucked and licked with no restraint and slowly consciousness returned to Mindy, even if it were consciousness fogged by lust and pleasure. Suzzy had exhausted almost all the ointment. The last place where she put it remained, right over Mindy’s citreous. To Mindy it was the button to be pressed to unleash waves of pleasure, but to Suzzy, it was just another source of that incredible flavor.

Suzzy sucked away like there was no tomorrow and Mindy drifted toward yet another orgasm. Before she climaxed, Mindy regained full consciousness. She opened her eyes and could not believe what she was seeing. But she was too close to climax to do anything about it. She let out a loud, “Oh God!” and then the flood broke loose. Wave after wave of fluid sprayed out of her. Neither girl had seen anything like it. With each spasm, a creamy, nonsticky substance would splash across Suzzy’s face removing any remaining flavor or smell of the ointment.

As Mindy came down from her climax, Suzanne just knelt there with liquid still dripping from her face.

“I don’t know what to say,” Suzanne timidly spoke.

“Don’t say anything. I just need to get out of her. Where are my clothes? What time is it?” Responded Mindy with a mix of annoyance, embarrassment, and even a bit of fear.

For the first time, Suzanne began to become aware of the time. She looked down at her watch as Mindy found her clothes and started to redress. Suzanne’s heart sank. Her watch read five after five.

As Mindy finished dressing, Suzanne left the room and returned to the store floor. The manger was there to meet her.

“Your friend OK?” Asked the manager.

“Oh, yes, she is fine.” Answered Suzanne absent mindedly.

“You look like you could use a towel. Is everything else fine?” The manager inquired.

Suzanne told her their predicament with the time, taking the towel that the manager handily just happened to have with her.

“Well, maybe I can help you. Let’s ring up your items and then I can drive you home. I usually close up the store around 5 PM on Fridays anyway.” The manager offered.

By now Mindy had joined them in the room. “What’s going on?” She asked. Suzanne told her that they had missed the last bus and that the store manager had volunteered to take them home. Mindy was really shocked to learn how long they had been in the store. Mindy did not want to stay in the store a minute longer and was uncomfortable taking a ride from this women. But she knew after she paid for the bra and what was left of the panties, she really did not have the money to split cab fair back to campus and could think of no other way to get back there. So Mindy reluctantly agreed to the offer. After Mindy agreed, Suzanne felt like she had no choice but to agree as well.

It took the manager only a few minutes to ring the sales up and to finish closing up the shop. It was bitterly cold out, so the girls were very happy to learn that the manager had her own spot situated just outside the store’s backdoor. Once they reached the car, the manager placed some items on the front passenger seat, leaving the back seats for the girls.

Before they had left the parking lot, the interior of the car was warm, toasty, and relaxing much like the store had been. Suzanne could not help but think of Chris and the thought brought immediate feelings of warmth spreading between her legs and across her chest. Suzanne could not help a sigh escape her lips. In the front seat, the manager smiled and turned the interior mounted cameras on. Mindy did not hear the sigh, because she was already breathing heavy.

Suzanne fought hard to keep from addressing the fire that was building between her legs. She figured she could conceal her actions from the lady in the front seat, but she doubted she could do it in a way as to avoid Mindy’s knowledge. With that thought, Suzanne looked over toward Mindy. Mindy already had her hand inside her pants, a fact she was trying hard, but failing to conceal. That was the last straw from Suzzy. With skill her fingers unbuttomed her pants and slid the zipper down allowing her fingers access to her pussy.

By now Mindy had stopped all efforts of concealment. She seemed frustrated with her pants. But that did not last long. Mindy lifted her hips and in one quick motion her pants and panties were around her knees. Suzzy stared on in amazement. She was finding that she actually enjoyed watching Mindy get herself off. As this realization started to sink in, Mindy reached over and grabbed Suzanne’s free hand and placed it between her legs. Instinctively, Suzzy started rubbing in small circles liking the feeling of Mindy’s warm, moist skin under her fingers. And just as Suzzy was realizing that she liked the site of her getting Mindy off as much or even more so that watching Mindy get herself off, she felt Mindy’s hand slip into her pants and replace her hand’s rubbing into her sex and penetrating into her hole.

The store manager in the front seat enjoyed the view the split screen monitor in the front was displaying. She wished they had further undressed, but she was satisfied by the sounds of pleasure coming from their lips and the sounds their fingers were making buried in each other’s snatches. Just then Mindy moaned for Suzzy to rub harder. The store manager sensed that one, if not both of the girls were close to orgasm. She was not ready for that to happen yet, so she hit the electronic switches that brought the girls’ windows down ever so slightly. As the breeze of cold air hit them, both girls left a frustrated moan escape their lips as they felt the approaching climax slip away.

The manager could tell that Mindy was much more comfortable with her body, because along with her pants and panties around her knees, it was not long before she had her bare breast exposed, if not for the hand that cupped it. But Suzzy seemed much needier, practically grinding herself against Mindy’s hand. And as they approach orgasm again, it was Suzzy who let out several loud, longing whines as the cold air from the recracked window hit her.

The girls brought themselves close to orgasm three times just be thwarted by the cracked open window before reaching campus. They were brought out of their horny induced fog when their driver asked what dorm they wanted to be left off at. Both girls looked at each other and turned bright red, but only reluctantly did they remove their fingers from between each other’s legs. Neither girl knew what hand gotten into them that evening, but both knew they were not satisfied.

The manager hated to let the girls out of her sight and not to know immediate if the lust of the situation overrode their normal inhibitions such that they would find some place where they could finish what they had started in the car. But she knew that she would hear all about it when the girls returned to her store. And they would return to the store, the manager was sure of that. They always did.

Mindy and Suzanne situated themselves as best they could and reluctantly left the car into the cold night air. Upon entering the dorm, they noticed several intoxicated students and others that appeared heading out to party. But Mindy and Suzanne had other things on their mind. Mindy was about to invite Suzanne back to her room, when they both spotted two girls off at a table studying. It was then that both Suzanne and Mindy remembered they had finals the next morning. And as much as they both wanted to go back to Mindy’s room, they both knew that they needed to study instead. They approached the two girls and it was soon agreed that the four of them would study the night away.

So for yet another night, Suzanne found herself at the peak of sexual stimulation to be denied relief.