The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 15

By the third knock, Suzzie’s mind had cleared enough to remember that Freshman finals were over on Thursday. Tina’s posters were still on the door, so she obviously had not moved out yet. But she was probably out partying or something with the other freshman, who were not yet moved out.

Suzzie felt drained. Her eyes hurt from crying and being tired. She was frustrated with lust and she hated her roommate. But she had no choice. Slowly she walked back to her room. Luckily, April had not locked the door and Suzzie was able to slip in quietly. This time she did find April studying, or at least pretending to be. Without saying a word, Suzzie slipped back under the covers of her bed and within seconds was fast asleep.

At some point during the night, Suzzie’s lust overcame her subconscious.

Suzzie found herself back in her old middle school gym locker room. She was in the shower. She heard the other girls getting dressed. That it was how it often was. The times that Suzanne could not get out of gym she either made sure she rushed in and got done her shower before most were even out of their gym clothes or volunteered to help clean up afterwards so that she would be last.

The idea of being naked around other girls was not really the issue. The issue was that Suzanne was nervous about being teased about her body. She was fairly tall, quite thin, and her small breasts were, well small. No one had ever teased her, but the fear of it happening was nearly overwhelming.

Suzanne remembered the beginning of middle school. Then she was friends with a fairly large group of girls in her class. Friends might be a strong word, but they got along fine and ate lunch together. Then one by one the girls in her circle of friends started developing breasts and things started changing. They started trying out for the junior cheerleading squad and dating guys on the junior varsity teams. A couple of the girls even went out for some of the girl’s sports teams. It did not take long for a sense to build that they were better than Suzanne. At least that is how it felt to Suzanne. By the last year of middle school, they were in totally different worlds. Except, as luck would have it, it seemed like most of them ended up in Suzanne’s gym class. This force Suzanne to lament once every week at their degree of chest development and be reminded that when her late development finally came, it ended prematurely at only a small B cup.

Suzanne did not know if she hated being reminded of how things had changed, them popular and into sports and such, and she stuck on stage crew with a small group of nobody friends and no date on Friday night, or the fact that she cared at all.

Suzanne prided herself, at least she thought she did, on not being caught up with the materialist world or with body image. But there she stood last in the shower so that her classmates would not see her small chest and make fun of her.

Suzanne was lost in thought when she heard the first bell ring. “Oh crap.” She needed to hurry. She needed to dry and get dressed and get to class in three minutes before the second bell rang or she would get another late slip and that would be three slips and that would mean detention.

Suzanne quickly turned off the water and scrambled for the clean towel bin. It was empty. This confused Suzanne. There should have been enough towels for everyone. She was running out of time. Next she rushed over to the dirty towel bin, but it was gone. Someone must have taken it out to the laundry room already.

Suzanne’s mind was racing. She did not have time to think. She rushed over to her locker and decided she had no choice, but to just put her clothes on and hope no one noticed any wet spots.

Reaching her locker, she opened the door and looked in misbelieve as an empty locker looked back at her. Her clothes, both gym and school, were gone. It was completely empty.

Just when she thought it could not get any worse, Suzanne heard the second bell ring. Detention was the least of her problems right now.

Suzzie did not know what to do. She just wanted to sit there and cry. But somehow she remembered they were having a review or something in her next class that she just could not miss. She needed to get to class some how.

Then it hit her. Her gym teacher. That must have been it. The last girl must have left and the gym teacher must have thought everyone had gone and went in and cleaned up. The teacher must not have heard Suzanne’s shower running. The teacher took the remaining towels and took the dirty ones to the laundry. Then the teacher saw that a student had left a gym bag and some clothes and picked it up and took it to the gym office for the student to come back and pick up when they remembered they had left it.

Fortunately, the girl’s gym office was between the gym and the locker room, so Suzanne could get to it without having to go far beyond the locker room. Suzanne was sure that once she explained the situation, the teacher would be mortified about what had happened and fix the situation right away and beg for Suzanne’s forgiveness.

Suzanne tried to cover herself up as best she could with her arms and timidly crept to the office. As she reached the door, she was upset to see it closed. Timidly she knocked and heard no response. It occurred to her that it safer to enter than continue to stand out in the hall.

Upon entering, she immediately shocked to see a young guy sitting behind the desk. Suzzie’s mind started racing. Had she somehow gone into the wrong office. Then slowly she remembered. Mr. Smith was filling in for the girl’s gym instructor until the school could replace miss what’s her name.

Mr. Smith’s eyes seemed to be rolled back into his head. But before Suzzie could slip back out of the office, his eyes regained focus.

“Oh, I see you want an “A” as well Ms. Volpe.” Mr. Smith chimed with a slightly out of breath voice. “That will be enough Ms. Carmichael. You have you’re “B” for the semester.”

With that Brandy emerged from under Mr. Smith’s desk. “A “B!” But I wanted an “A,” whined Brandy.

“Look at Ms. Volpe here. She has the right attitude. She might not have as much to show, but she understands what it takes to get an “A.” Chirped Mr. Smith in response.

“Not as much to show,” Suzzie’s mind raced. Then she realized her hands had fallen to her side upon entering and quickly returned them to trying to cover up.

“Oh, OK. I will show you my breast if you give me an “A.” But with me showing you my breasts there is no way that Suzanne deserves more than a “B.”

Suzzie was shocked. She barely was understanding what she was hearing. All her self-consciousness was bubbling to the surface. She wanted to run and cry, but her feat stayed glued to the floor.

“Ms. Volpe why don’t you close the door and come in before someone sees you like that and we can work something out where both of you can “earn” your “A’s” and we can all be happy.

Suzzie did immediately what she was told. The idea of being caught like this was too much for her to even think about and distracted her from the situation at hand.

“OK, for both of you to get your “A’s,” Ms. Carmichael, you take off your top and let’s have Ms. Volpe get a good close-up look at what developed breasts look like while she sucks on them.” Mr. Smith mischievously commanded.

“I am no dike!” Brandy whined.

“I know, but just close your eyes and pretend it is some hunky guy and enjoy it and before you know it you will have your “A.” Mr. Smith soothed.

Mr. Smith looked over at Suzanne and saw the panic and misbelieve in her eyes. “Oh, no. I will not hear any protest out of you Ms. Volpe. With all the grief you have given me this semester, you are lucky I do not fail you. And let’s remember here, you are the one who came to me all naked and everything begging for me not to fail you.” Mr. Smith forcibly spoke to Suzanne.

Suzzie’s mind was really racing now. It felt as if her mind and body were going num. In front of her, Brandy already had her top off and bra mostly removed and was looking at Suzzie with scorn. Brandy did have a nice chest compared to what Suzanne had on display.

Suzzie felt a hand on her. It was Mr. Smith. He slowly directed her to kneel down in front of Brandy and slowly lowered her head to Brandy’s right breast. In a daze, Suzzie opened her mouth and closed her eyes. As soon as she felt the flesh of Brandy’s supple breast against her tongue she involuntarily began to suck.

Almost immediately, Brandy’s breast seemed to respond. It began to swell and warm within Suzzie’s mouth. Suzzie’s tongue reached out and found Brandy’s nipple. Suzzie started gently licking. As she did, her barely conscious consciousness registered something pulling her butt up into the air. This was followed by something sliding between her ass cheeks. She barely came to the realization that Mr. Smith was now behind her licking her butt. Suzzie was in little position to do anything, so she continued with her licking and sucking. Besides, even though she would never consciously admit this, what Mr. Smith was doing kind of felt good.

It was not long after that before Suzzie noticed that Brandy’s nipple had become hard in her month. Almost by reflex, her tongue switched from gently licking to more aggressive flicking across the hard nipple. About this time, Suzzie realized that Mr. Smith had stopped licking. She missed the sensation his tongue was creating and her butt felt cold as a air hit the wet spot Mr. Smith left behind. But that did not last long. It was not long before Suzzie registered a new sensation. Mr. Smith was now standing behind Suzzie and he was starting to rub his cock through the now slicked up ass cheeks. Oh wow, did that feel good to Suzzie.

Brandy let out a moan, which broke Suzzie somewhat out of her trance like state and caused Suzzie to open her eyes. Brandy was arching her back in front of her with her eyes closed and her head thrust back. Brandy’s one hand was between her legs and buried in the elastic of her panties, which were exposed by the unbuttoning of her jeans. Brandy’s other hand was on her left breast with her left nipple being rubbed through her thump and forefinger.

Mr. Smith’s speed increased. Suzzie reclosed her eyes to recapture the haze. Resting her chest on Brandy’s knees, Suzzie took her right hand and found her already quite wet sex. The trusting of Mr. Smith caused Suzzie’s breasts to rhythmically pressing against Brandy’s knees. It was not long before Suzzie’s fingers were rubbing her sex to the same rhythm.

Things went on like this for a period of time of which Suzzie had not conscious recollection of its length. Then Brandy spoke, “Oh, John I am close. Bite my nipple. Oh, god. Oh god!”

Suzzie did not know what to do so put the nipple between her teeth and gently clenched her teeth, but the now fairly fierce trusting of Mr. Smith cause her teeth to noticeably tug at the nipple.

“Oh god, I am cumming!” Screamed Brandy oblivious of where she was or who was there with her.

Almost as soon as Brandy screamed she was cumming, Mr. Smith grabbed Suzzie and swung her around onto a mat Suzzie had not noticed on the floor before. Suzzie laid there as Mr. Smith stroked his cock and started cumming. Suzzie was too much in shock and to close to her own orgasm to do anything. Her fingers just kept rubbing away as Mr. Smith’s hot semen spurt onto her chest.

“There you go. That should help her chest develop,” Mr. Smith said with a very content smile. “I think you both earned your “A’s,” at least so long as you do not do anything to make me reconsider.” Mr. Smith mildly scolded.

Suzzie barely heard what he said. She was so close to her much needed orgasm that she barely cared whether or not the building was on fire.

“Now get out of her, I need to get cleaned up and ready for my next class,” Mr. Smith commanded apparently recovered from his recent sexual explosion.

Brandy was still a bit dazed, but she slowly picked up her top and headed for the door.

Suzzie so wanted to ignore Mr. Smith’s command. She was sooooo close. A couple more seconds and . . .

“What are you waiting for? Get your butt out of her. You can finish that up in the locker room or do you want me to reconsider that “A?”

Suzzie could care less about the “A” at that moment, but Mr. Smith’s angry stare got her attention and reluctantly she got up. She hastily ran for the door and then down the short hall back into the locker room.

Back in the locker room, she found the nearest bench and immediately laid down and her finger immediately found her now soaking pussy. Her other hand began rubbing the still warm semen over her chest and especially concentrating on her nipples.

It did not take long before she had built back up to the point of near release. Then she heard a high pitched voice.

“Hay, look. It is one of the older girls. Ew, she is touching herself.”

With that, Suzzie’s eyes darted open and she found herself staring at about eight seventh graders of who must have been Mr. Smith’s next class.

Suzzie woke with a jolt and very disoriented. It took her a moment to realize she was back in college and in her dorm room. She could feel her pussy muscles contracting and the swell of her breasts against her night shirt. She needed to touch herself, to finally bring herself relief. But then she realized that April’s desk lamp was still on and April was still up studying.

A scorn for April filled Suzzie’s body like never before. Very reluctantly, Suzzie placed her head back on her pillow and forced her eyes closed. She squeezed her thy together, but instead of alleviating the situation, it just seemed to increase the heat. Slowly Suzzie drifted off into a very restless sleep hoping that she would have no more dreams that night, because if she got any hornier, there was no telling what she would do.