The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

{This is the last chapter in the Warming Up Suzzie series. I hope you enjoy. As always, any comments, }

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 17

Suzanne stayed up most of the night studying, but she was not sure any of it stuck. She was uncomfortably horny and could not get her upcoming date with Chris out of her head.

They finally gave up studying around 4 AM. Suzanne headed back to her room. Upon entering the room, she quickly discovered that April and her sorority sisters had apparently used their room as the after party location. The floor was covered with passed out Alpha Kappa Phi sisters. The girl that Suzanne recognized as being the wayward, non-shaving pledge lay spread out all over her bed. That was the last straw for Suzanne. First thing next semester she was requesting a new roommate.

Suzanne closed the room, making sure to slam it, and walked down the hall. She probably was not going to back to bed anyway. She did not trust herself to get up in time for the final, nor did she any longer trust April either. Slowly she walked for the stairs. They smelled of puke and urine. Suzanne held her nose and ran for the freshman floor. She was frustrated and needed a friend and in quick order she found herself at Tina’s door. But again Tina was not in. Her posters were still up, but no one came to answer the door. Suzanne banged loud enough that someone down the hall came to their door to see what was up, but no one came to Tina’s door and Suzanne heard no noise from within.

Suzanne had some serious time to kill and no clue how to do that. Then it hit her. She had bought the vibrator on credit and had never gone back and paid the money for the thing. The shop was always open, even that this early morning hour, so Suzanne decided to bundle up and head out for the store.

Suzanne was very happy to find the same girl as the first time behind the counter. At first the girl acted like she did not notice her, but after Suzanne started to explain about the vibrator, recognition filled the girl’s eyes. In fact that girl had recognized Suzanne from the beginning.

The girl acted very delighted that Suzanne had kept her promise by bringing the money. She shared that she had already written Suzanne off and marked the merchandise as lost. The girl then continued that she had remembered that Suzanne was looking for new panties and a bra. Without giving it a thought, Suzanne unzipped her pants and pulled them down reveling her recently acquired white mesh panties and then lifted her shirt to reveling her form fitting one piece white bra.

“Oh, I like. I like a lot. And I am sure he will or does as well. Speaking on him, from the looks of you, it looks like you are still have “sleeping” problems.”

Suzzie began to come to the awareness that she was standing with her clothes pushed aside and her underwear on full view. But was also quiet aware that the store girl was right on the money. She was desperate for release and for sleep. Instead of pulling her clothes back into place, Suzzie just nodded to the girl’s question.

“That is what I thought. Here,” the girl reached down behind the counter and returned with a rubber replica of a fairly nice sized penis. “This model often helps me. Go on into the back, you remember the pink room?, and test it out. If it does the trick, you can pay me on the way out.”

Suzzie was now very much in a haze. She was not quite sure what was happening. But the idea of finally getting some sexual relief seemed very nice to her. Besides, it could only help her concentrate later when she took her final. So she took the dildo from the sales girls hand and started waddling to the back, not even bothering to pull up her pants or pull her shirt back down.

As Suzzie passed the second door, she heard a very familiar voice. She stopped and listened closer. It was Tina’s. Suzzie remember desperately wanting to find Tina and now she had. Without thinking, Suzzie pulled open the door. Much to Suzzie’s surprise and to that of those inside, Suzzie found Tina straddling a rather large mostly naked man sitting in a chair and slamming his penis deep inside the cute freshman college girl. The guy looked up and exclaimed, “Wow, two for the price of one. Come on in honey and get comfortable.” Tina just looked back with a look of saying sorry across her face, but did not slacken her trusting of her hips.

Suzanne was mortified. She quickly shut the door, pulled up her pants and pulled down her shirt. She ran for the door. When the sales girl started to speak, Suzanne just threw the dildo back at her and ran from the store tears streaming down her face, partly from what she had just seen and partly from the realization that she was still not going to find relief.

Fortunately, she found a bakery that opened early and she got a nice cup of tea and a very fresh pastry. That ate up almost an hour as she savored ever sip and bite. Reluctantly, Suzanne returned to her dorm room to get ready for the day. The girls were still passed out with little or no signs of life. Suzanne grabbed her stuff for the shower and a change of clothes. As she was about to leave the room she looked back at her bed and the former pledge lying on it and then reached for a pair of scissors.

In the shower, she trimmed away some of her excess pubic hair and shaved around the edges leaving a puff of hair just over her mound. The shower felt great, but she kept it on the cold side hoping it would help keep her awake and calm down the ranging fire within her. As she got dressed, she was shocked to find that she had grabbed her crothless panties. She seriously doubted when she bought them that she would ever wear them, let along wear them to a date where, from the sounds of things, it looked like there was a good chance they would be seen. But it was too much trouble to go back to the room, grab another pair and then return to the bathroom to rechange. Besides they let her quite swollen sex breath.

Despite the pastry earlier, Suzanne was hungry again, so she head across campus to the dinning facility. There were a few other people in the caf when she got there, several she recognized as being in her class. Mindy was there, and both tried to avoid eye contact with the other.

The final went horribly. Things that Suzanne knew she knew just a week ago would not come to her as she stared down at a mostly blank page. By the end of the exam, Suzanne was sure she had failed and took her only solace in the fact that it was only an elective and there was still the slimmest of hopes that she passed her main courses.

Suzanne rushed back to her room after the final to get ready for her date. She was very happy to see that April and company had left, but the room smelled of BO and alcohol and it was still obvious that her bed had been slept upon. Suzanne just took comfort that April would be someone else’s problem next semester.

Suzanne only had twenty minutes to get ready and pack and after a trip to the bathroom, it was more like ten minutes. She brushed her hair, made sure she had nothing between her teeth (she had spent a whole minute gargling while in the bathroom), and even put on a bit of makeup, something she rarely did. Looking down, she saw a bottle of perfume her mother had gotten her for her birthday a few years back. Suzanne had only found one occasion to put on up to this point. She had forgotten about it, but glad her eye had caught it this time. She put a spritz on her face and then slyly lifted her shirt and pealed up her bra and let another mist hit over her breasts. Then she pulled back her pants a bit and sprayed another burst over her stomach to just below her abdomen.

Chris was actually a minute early, which suited Suzanne just fine. She was not sure she could survive another minute of anticipation. They did not say much on the ride to Chris’s, just sharing pleasantries. Chris did mention that the meeting of her by his mother would have to put off, because his mother had to work and would not be home until later that night. Suzanne was happy to have that encounter pushed off. So when they got to Chris’s house, there was little to do, but head right for his room.

Suzanne was surprised that they did not rip each other’s clothes off as soon as they got into his room. Rather they settled down and actually began watching the nice, light-hearted, romantic comedy Chris had rented for them. Suzanne did not know what to do. She just sat there waiting for Chris to make his move. She had just assumed he would. But she needed him and she couldn’t wait any longer. So she leaned over to kiss him, but before her lips touched his, Chris took charge and practically ripped the shirt off of her. His actions were a blur. He stopped only briefly to admire her crothless panties and her newly trimmed state.

Before Suzanne knew it she was completely naked and Chris was running his fingers through what remained of Suzzie’s pubic hair and over her bare breasts. Suzanne reached over to take Chris in her arms and lips on his lips, but before she could, Chris instructed her to just lie back and reluctantly Suzanne complied.

Suzanne was just getting used to the nice sensation Chris’s fingers were making as they ran over her sex, when she felt one then two of his fingers slowly force themselves inside her. Suzanne went to sit up with a jolt, but Chris’s hand on her chest prevented her from getting up. After only a short while, Suzanne was awash in pleasure as Chris’s fingers rapidly pumped into sopping sex.

Chris brought Suzzie just to the edge of orgasm before stopping. Where minutes before Suzanne had been momentarily shocked by his fingers violating her virgin self, now she ached for those same fingers to return what they were doing.

Chris allowed Suzanne to sit up, while he reached across the bed to the nightstand. As Suzanne sat up, she did not know what to do. She longed to touch Chris, to kiss him and for him to continue touching her and to kiss her. As Chris sat back up after reaching for the nightstand, he had a black dildo in his hand. He handed it to Suzanne and pulled away to the other end of the bed for a better view.

Suzzie just knew what she had to do. Slowly she laid back down and spread her legs making sure Chris had a good view. Very reluctantly she brought the dildo to her sex. But the minute it touched her sex, the passion of the moment over came her and she quickly buried it deep inside her just to pull it back out with the same quickness. Within seconds it was a blur between her legs and Suzzie was moaning like no tomorrow. It took less than a minute to bring her again on the edge of orgasm. But as she was about thrust for what she was sure would be the one to take her over that edge, she felt Chris on top of her, forcing the dildo from her hand and rolling her over on her stomach.

Suzzie was in a desperate state now. She tried to get her hand down to her sex, but Chris kept her pinned in such a way that made that impossible. She squirmed to try to achieve just enough friction. As she squirmed, she felt Chris’s tongue lapping at her ass. She did not realize that Chris had removed his pants until his tongue was replaced by his hardness pressing between her now slicked up ass cheeks. To her in her desperate state, Chris’s pumping away over her ass just meant more pressure on her sex as it grinded into the mattress. But it was still just not quite enough to get her off. But it was enough to get Chris off. After several minutes of pumping away, his hot cum splashed across her back and dripped down her side.

After cumming, Chris got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. Suzanne felt lower than she had ever felt. She felt used. Anger welled up within her without a source to focus it on. She just could not think badly of Chris.

Suzzie just lay there not knowing what to do. She so desperately wanted to get herself off, but when she tried to touch herself, she found each touch brought pain rather than pleasure. So she laid there naked and desperate hoping Chris would return and allow herself to finally find release. But Chris did not return.

How long Suzzie laid there, she had no idea. She dared not move, because each movement brought a wave of pleasure through her body, but left her craving a release she could not supply even more. She had managed to roll herself over on her stomach, but this had only made things worse. This allowed her to see how swollen her breasts were and through the newly trimmed back hair, she could even see her pussy quivering. She also felt her back sticking to the sheets as Chris cum dried.

It was in this state that Chris’s younger nephew found Suzzie. Upon seeing the youngster, all Suzzie could manage was to creak out, “help me, oh please help me.” The boy did not say a word, put rather approached Suzzie and reached out his had for her sex. Suzzie knew on one hand she could not let the boy do what he was doing, but on the other hand she knew she was powerless to stop him. As the boy cupped his hand against Suzzie’s sex, it felt to Suzzie as if electricity was flowing through her body. She even would have sworn that she saw sparks flying from her nipples, at least that it want it felt like what was going on. Her entire body convulsed. Suzzie had never cum anything like she was cuming then.

By the time the haze lifted, Chris’s cousin had left the room. Suzzie stumbled to her feet and reached for the open door. Flash backs of the previous week started popping before her eyes. Slowly she managed to trip down the hall. She looked in the first door she came to. Inside was the girl from the adult store and between her legs was Tina with her tongue extended, seemingly lapping away in slow motion. Suzzie continued to stumble down the stairs. At the bottom of the steps, Suzzie looked to the right into the kitchen. At the kitchen table was a man that Suzzie knew she had seen somewhere before, talked to, over the internet. Chatting. The entire two chat episodes flooded into her brain. She was near overload. The man very slowly turned toward Suzzie and looked as if he was about to stand. Suzzie ran in the opposite direction.

Upon reaching the front door a woman opened it. It was the sales lady from the lingerie store in the mall. Suzzie needed to get away, needed to find safety. The only place she could think of was her dorm room. So off she ran outside the door and across town still naked and still dripping from her sex. It was bitter cold out, but her skin felt like it was on fire and Suzzie ran like she had never run before. What a sight she must have been as she breezed past the front desk worker at the dorm and up the several flights of steps. Fortunately, the room was unlocked when she got there as she had no keys on her, or anything else for that matter. Upon reaching the door it felt as if the entire world all of a sudden caught up with her.

Once inside the room, she heard April yell out, “What the hell!”

Suzzie’s eyes cleared. April and Mark had obviously been taking part in some pre-formal sex when Suzzie had burst into the room.

“I thought you were away on your date and would not be back until tomorrow?” April asked trying to cover herself up. “What the hell, are you naked? Is everything OK?”

Suzzie heard none of this. All the wrongs of the past few weeks just boiled to the surface. All her built up anger now had a target. “There has been a change in plans. You, April, off of Mark and over on my bed.”

“What, what the hell is going on? You can’t speak to me like that.” April clamored as she unknowingly complied with Suzzie’s command.

“Now you, boy toy, lay back and I will show you what a real woman is.” With that Suzzie climbed on April’s bed and mounted Mark, allowing a guy to enter her for the first time.

“Now listen up the both of you,” Suzzie commanded as she rode her roommate’s boyfriend in front of her roommate. “It is time for me to get even for all the shit I have had to put up with.”

“April, from now on you will almost always be horny. I will leave your feelings for each other intact; in fact I will make them even stronger. You will still enjoy each other sexually, but you will no longer be able to get each other off. In fact, April, you will only be able to reach release while masturbating and watching Mark doing another girl.”

Suzzie looked over and sure enough April still had a horrified look on her face, but her fingers had begun to probe her sex and she was not looking away.

“Oh, and the smaller the girl’s breasts are the better.” Suzzie added for good measure. And sure enough, as soon as she said it April lost all composer and started openly masturbating.

“And if you go more than a month without watching Mark with another girl, you will become increasingly desperate and willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. And for you Mark, let’s see. We need to make it easier for you to help Ms. April here.”

With that Suzzie stopped trusting and pulled herself off of Mark. All three of them watched in amazement as all of Mark’s pubic hair began to fall out, followed by his ball sacs increasing in size, and then his dick started to grow beyond its already large erect state until it was the size of one of those dildos you would find in an adult stop with veins nearly popping out all over it. But Suzzie was not done. Marks already fairly defined chest, became even more defined, especially with nice pointy little nipples on the end of a pair of incredible pecks. Mark’s ass tightened, he grew two inches, and his hair became fuller and longer. Suzzie looked at her creation and liked what she saw. She remounted. Her session earlier in the day with the dildo had already stretched her out, so she was able to slide onto Mark with much more ease than she would have otherwise. Mark’s dick felt incredible. It rubbed and stretched just the right places. Suzzie placed Mark’s hands on her breasts and started riding like there was no tomorrow. Within only a few minutes, she exploded into orgasm. The extra sensation of Suzzie’s wetness running down his dick and the added motion of her body, brought Mark over the edge and he shot his now quite massive load deep within the unprotected regions of Suzzie. Seeing Mark and her roommater cum was also enough to bring April off. She was horrified with the entire situation, but at the same time happy to get relief from the horniness that had swelled within her and wonder which of her sorority sister she could get drunk and hooked up with Mark tonight after the formal.

As Suzanne came down from her climax, reality of the situation hit, and hit hard. All the excess of the past week and what she had done again began to overwhelm her senses. Suicide was the first thing she thought of and might have gone through with it if her thought process had not been interrupted by a knock at the door. It was Chris along with the guy from the chat room.

“Suzanne, you need to come with us dear,” the guy said. Suzanne had no choice put to follow without even bothering to put on clothes. They drove back to Chris’s house in silence. Upon entering the house, they directed Suzanne to the kitchen table. Already sitting at the table were the girl from the adult store, who turned out to be Chris’s sister, the woman from the lingerie store, who Suzanne discovered was Chris’s mother, and Chris’s nephew who Suzanne had the “pleasure” of meeting earlier. The man with Chris introduced himself as Chris’s uncle.

After Suzzie had run out of the house, each of the occupants of the house started talking to each other and they started piecing it all together. Chris apologized for his behavior. He shared that he thought Suzanne was one of those tease types. He knew nothing of the things she had been through with his sister and mother and uncle. It had been one of those weird coincidences.

Their family possessed various powers over people’s bodies and minds dating back generations. But it was only within the last couple generations where they had learned to really control their powers and, through selective breading, increase them in following generations. The entire greater family sort of self-regulated itself to minimize things getting out of hand and any real harm being done. That is why they rushed after Suzanne when they figured things out, before she had any opportunity to do any real harm.

Those that receive sexual pleasure from one of the more recent generation have been known to take on some residual power for a short period of time and they were afraid of what Suzanne might have done given the opportunity.

As the uncle shared the family secret, Suzanne started balling. It took them nearly a half hour to calm her down even using Chris’s natural calming powers. When they finally had Suzanne calmed down, at first all they got out of her was, “too late, your too late.”

Finally they got Suzanne to explain that there was already damage. She explained that she was almost sure she had failed her classes that semester and because she was paying her own way through school, it would probably mean she would not be able to finish college, if they even let her back in after her horrible semester grades. Then there were all the people that had observed her inappropriate behavior, especially all those people that undoubted had seen her running naked through town and campus. And then, oh god, then there was what she had done to Mark and April. April might have been a bitch, actually she really wasn’t that bad, but either way, she had not deserved what Suzzie had done to her. And to top it off, Mark had taken her virginity and may well have gotten her pregnant. Suzanne started crying again.

They had thought they had been quick enough. They did not take into account the charged nature that Chris’s cousin had left Suzzie in had allowed to her race back to campus in record time. And through this altered state of time, the entire episode with Mark and April had barely lasted less than a minute.

The five of them assembled in the room knew they were in trouble. Things had gotten out of hand, people, innocent people, had been hurt. It needed to get fixed. Chris’s little cousin had a solution.

Chris’s cousin Jake was a special child. He rarely spoke and when he did it was usually in one or two word sentences. No one was sure the extent of his ability to understand things or the extent power or how they would exhibit themselves. But they knew he had the ability to adjust time, or at least for a person. They had seen him move a person whole hours forward and backward in time.

The plan was hatched. The family would literally put their troubles into the past, or more precisely into Suzanne’s past. They had learned that if they concentrated, they could work together as a unit and amplify each other’s powers. Chris’s half brother was called and together the six of them worked on amplifying little Jakes power. They knew it would probably drain their own powers such that there would be little fun for maybe even the next year. But that would be better than face punishment by the greater family. So they concentrated. They thought if they concentrated, they could probably send Suzanne back a month or maybe even more. They had no idea how powerful Jake really was.

As the family struggled to remove any last memory of the future from Suzanne’s mind as she faded to some point in her past, Chris used the last ounce of his power to give his Suzzie an extra special gift.

Suzanne did not know what was going on. They had not shared the plan with her. She started feeling weird and the room started to shimmer and fade away. She felt something wet hitting her, against her naked body. She could hear voices of other girls, younger girls. As the blackness cleared, she realized that she was back in her old middle school locker room showering. She went to cover up, but then was hit was with the realization that she really liked her body and that, although not the most endowed, she was rather attractive. With that thought, she took her time and enjoyed the rest of her shower and rest of her life.