The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 14

Tuesday went much like Monday with a final and then back to the room with April to study for the next days final. Again the phone rang and again Suzanne answered it.

“Hay, Suzanne. It’s Chris. Getting some good studying done?”

“It’s going. Tomorrow is one of my harder classes. The hardest is on Thursday. By Saturday I am going to be totally braindead,” responded Suzzie.

“Well, then I guess I am going to pick an easy going movie for us to watch on Saturday night.”

Suzzie giggled, which caused April to look up from her books and give Suzanne a bit of a dirty look. This ticked Suzanne off. All those calls from April’s boyfriend and Suzanne had said nothing.

“So what is up with you?” asked Suzzie not worrying about being quite for April.

“Just waiting with baited breath for Saturday. Speaking of Saturday, I was wondering along with rubbing your breasts, and taking off your clothes, and running my fingers through your pubic hear, if I could stick my fingers into your vagina?”

With that Suzzie felt as if her tampon was being removed and being replace by some warm, squirming objects.

“What!” Suzzie heard her head scream, but instead of saying that all she could seem to say was “We’ll see.”

“I can’t wait. Til Saturday then. You need to get back to your studying.”

“See you Saturday.”

As Suzzie hung up the phone, her mind began to race. It was a mix of sexual frustration and pure horror on how racy the phone calls with Chris had become and what Chris might try to do on Saturday, and worse yet, what she might let him do. Try as she might, she just could not bring herself to concentrate. As she tried to study, a little voice in her head just kept saying, “We’ll if you do not know it by now . . .”

Her dream that night had her back in her old middle school classroom. The room was again empty. But this time Suzzie found herself looking around and then taking off all her clothes. She had no idea why, but she just needed to. Classmates started entering the room. Again the entering students came over to her and ran their hands over her breasts, which were now fully exposed, and pinched her nipples as the left to take their seat. But this time, when the teacher entered the room, he addressed the class by saying, “Oh thank you. I see you have gotten Ms. Volpe all ready.” With that he walked over to Suzzie and spread her legs and stuck his fingers inside her. It felt so weird to Suzzie to actually have someone else’s fingers in her. It felt good. No, it felt great. The teacher went to remove his fingers and panic struck Suzzie. “No! Please do not take them out. I will do anything, anything.” Suzzie screamed, drowning out the giggles from her fellow classmates. The teacher looked down at her with an evil grin and said, “Anything? . . . ”

With that Suzzie woke with a start. She figured it took her at least an hour to fall back to sleep.

Wednesday’s exam went horribly. Not only had she not studied as she would have liked to the night before or gotten any where close to a good night sleep, but she found herself horny and distracted through out taking the exam. If she passed it, it would be by the skin of her teeth along with a good bit of luck.

That evening Chris called again. When Suzzie conveyed how poorly she thought she had done on the exam that morning, Chris started to feel guilty again. Making her experience prolonged sexual frustration was one thing, but causing her to fail out of school . . . But then he remembered that she had been wearing that fancy underwear the night she had stayed over and, not knowing what have gone on in the chatroom the night before, thinking how that must have all been part of the way she teased guys to get what she wanted.

“So, I have been thinking about Saturday,” Chris said continuing the conversation. “I was wondering if I bought a dildo you would let me use it on you and then watch you masturbate with it until you came?”

Had she heard that right? One second they are talking about their day and the next minute he is asking to use a dildo on her on their second date. Suzzie’s mind was swimming. Everything was moving too fast. It did not help that she now had the sensation of something pumping in and out of her vagina and her mound being rubbed as if she were masturbating. She just could not think straight.

“Maybe,” Suzzie answered. It had hit her. The way things were going, she could hardly trust herself. So if the evening ended with her bringing herself off masturbating, even with him sitting there watching, it would not be as bad as if other things happened.

And with the Chris wished her a good night and sweet dreams.

Her dream that night once again had her back in her old middle school gym. Again she was naked and on doing her ring routine as Mr. Smith looked on. And again she did the ring portion perfectly just to fudge the landing.

After the third misteppened landing, Mr. Smith came over to give her vagina another good smack when he stopped. “You are enjoying these aren’t you? You forgot your clothes on purpose? You are intentionally missing your landings, aren’t you?” With that he put his hand back on bare vagina. “You are enjoying this, you are wet!” But unlike the other dream, Suzzie did not wake up at this point.

Suzanne could just look at him in confusion and shake her head. What was he talking about? She had no clue.

“Jimmy fetch me that broom over there,” Mr. Smith commanded to one of the younger boys still just learning on the mat. “We shall see shan’t we.”

Jimmy ran over with the broom and a crowd of the kids had formed around Mr. Smith and the naked young Suzanne. Suzanne did her best to cover herself up without being too obvious about doing it.

“Stand up straight with your arms out and your legs spread open,” Mr. Smith commanded and Suzanne complied fully exposing herself to the group. Without hesitation, Mr. Smith took the broom and much to Suzanne’s horror inserted the handle inside Suzanne’s sex and then pulled it out. It made a sloppy popping sound as he removed it and it was obviously covered in Suzanne’s juices.

“I knew it. You are getting off on all of this. Well just for that . . .”

With that Suzzie woke up in a total sweat with her heart pounding a mile a minute. She needed to sleep. But unlike the other nights, as she drifted off to sleep again, she drifted into another dream took place back in her middle school classroom.

The room was again empty and again Suzzie found herself removing her cloths. But this time, once naked she took out a cucumber from her bag and inserted it inside her and she started pumping away. One by one her classmates started entering the room. As they did as they had in her other dreams, and came over to Suzzie and reached around from behind her and ran their hands over her naked breasts and pinched each nipple. The more students did that the faster Suzzie pumped away. By the last student, the cucumber was nothing but a blur between her legs. Then her teacher entered the room. “We will start class as soon as Ms. Velope gets around to cumming.” As soon as the teacher said that all the students turned and stared at Suzzie who sat there completely naked, pumping away with a cucumber like she had never pumped before. Suzzie woke just as she felt the orgasm begin to build waking just before climax.

Thursday’s exam went even worse than Wednesday. Suzzie was sure she had failed it. Every time she had tried to concentrate, the imagine of her pumping away at her self as a middle school student before her entire middle school class popped into her head.

Suzanne did not have a final on Friday as her roommate and much of the rest of her class did. She had decided not to take the standard electives that were giving finals on Friday, but instead took an elective on poetry and plants, which gave its final on Saturday morning for some reason.

Suzzie went to bed early Thursday evening more out of exhaustion than from rational thought. April stayed up trying to get some last minute studying for her comparative classic literature exam the next afternoon when the phone rang. April looked over and seeing her roommate sound asleep decided to answer the phone.

“Hi my sweet,” the unknown voice on the phone said as April picked it up.

“Oh, this is not Suzanne. This is her roommate April. You must be her boyfriend Chris.” As April talked into the phone she a warm sensation flow over her body and settle between her legs and on her breasts. Up until that point she had been so busy studying and worrying about her finals to realize how horny she was. She just might have to pull Mark into the room and have a quicky before the formal tomorrow night to calm her down and allow her to enjoy the evening without wanting to tear off all his clothes in front of everyone.

“Oh hi. Actually, I think I might have met you at one of the parties around campus.” Chris answered.

April’s mind raced and warm sensation throughout her body built trying to think of a Chris she had met on campus that fit the voice she was hearing on the phone.

“You must want to talk to Suz,” April answered deciding that she could not match the name with the voice and that she desperately needed to do quick pleasuring of herself that evening before it got further in the way of her studying and her last final

“Oh. Yes, please. How rude of me. I must have interrupted your studying.”

“No problem. I will get Suzanne for you.”

April put down the phone and walked over to Suzanne’s bed. April was amazed at how sensitive her nipples were as they brushed against her night shirt.

Suzanne was not an person you wanted to wake up in the middle of a deep sleep and that evening was no exception. The daggers coming out of Suzzie’s eyes after April woke her could have killed.

“Your boyfriend is on the phone.”

Suzzie’s mind raced, “boyfriend? What boyfriend.” And then it hit her, “Chris!”

“He’s on the phone now?” Suzzie answered deciding if the answer was no she would kill April on the spot for waking her needlessly from what was turning out to be the first good night sleep of the week.

“Yes,” April answered caring less about the anger Suzanne was exhibiting and more about the need she was now feeling to touch herself.

“OK. Tell him I will be right there. I need to put some shorts on,” Suzzie responded resigning herself to the fact that she needed to get out of her nice cozy bed.

April returned to the phone, “She’ll be right here.”

“It was nice talking to you and good luck on the final,” Chris answered timidly into the phone.

“Oh, yeah, it was nice to talk to you too and thanks. I am sure you bring all sorts of good luck.”

Suzzie could not believe her ears. Was her roommate, the one with an active sex life and hot boyfriend, actually hitting on her boyfriend. As she thought that, she became distracted by the use of boyfriend. Was Chris her boyfriend? They had only gone out on one date. But now she was making plans to go over his house and meet his mother and watch a movie, leading to who knows what, and then staying the night. Suzzie was so confused.

Meanwhile, April was now fully enveloped in a pocket of warmth and sweat was now dripping from her breasts and her thighs. She needed to take care of that before she continued studying.

Just as Suzzie went to pick up the phone, April whispered to Suzzie, “could you take that out in the hall. You can use my cell phone and have him call you back on it. I really need to study.”

“I do not need your cell phone. I think the cord we’ll reach if I stretch it and stay right next to the door.” There was no way Suzzie was going to have Chris call April’s cell phone so that his number would be recorded on April’s phone for her to call back whenever she pleased. And Suzzie could not believe that she was being kicked out of her room. First Saturday night and now this. April had some nerve. All those calls she had taken in the room before she had gotten her cell phone and now that Suzanne had a boyfriend, or whatever Chris was, she had to leave the room to talk on the phone. But Suzzie wanted to talk to Chris and not sit there and argue with April, so she grabbed the phone, pulled the cord as far as it would go, sat down by the door.

As soon as Suzanne had sat down, April hastily closed the door to the room with one hand as her second hand reached under her night shirt.

April slamming the door behind Suzanne had almost been the straw that broke the camels back. Suzzie so much wanted to open the door and scream at April. But Suzzie had a phone in her hand with Chris on it and she so much wanted to talk to Chris.

“Hi, Chris. I am sorry to keep you waiting.”

“Oh, no problem. I hope I did not disturb anything important,” Chris answered back.

“No, actually I was just trying to take a quick nap. I do not have a final tomorrow and I thought taking a nap made sense.”

“Well, I am sorry I woke you. I will not keep you long and will let you get back to sleep. I just wanted to call and say hello.” Chris responded.

“Oh, no it is no problem. We can talk all you want.” Suzzie quickly fired back.

“How did your final go today?” Chris asked.

“OK, I guess. I think it was harder than people thought.” Suzzie answered deciding not to say that she was concerned about how well she did individually.

“I am sure you will do great on your exam on Saturday and then you can come over here and have some fun.”

As soon as Chris said fun, Suzzie wished she wished she was not sitting in a public hallway, but was rather in her room by herself. The fact that April was in there just infuriated her more.

“Speaking of Saturday,” Chris continued, “I was wondering along with me taking off your clothes, running my hands over your breasts and pinching your nipples, running my fingers through your public hair and watching you masturbate with a dildo . . .”

As Chris said each thing, various sensations ran through Suzzies body. She found herself placing her arm across her t-shirt clad chest even as her nipples felt as if there were being tweaked and crossing her legs in such a way as to cover what would be her naked sex if not for the shorts and panties just as she felt sense of being filled in a rhythmic manner.

“ . . . I was wondering if I could lick you ass and the lay your naked body face down across my bed and rub my dick between your ass cheeks until I came.” Chris concluded.

Suzzie could not believe the sensations going through her body. First the rhythmic feeling of something wet and soft, but firm against her anus and then the rhythmic thrusting of some soft and very firm pounding through her butt. It was incredible. Her entire body was on fire needing release. A “Yes” escaped her lips definitely too loudly and too passionately for sitting in a public dorm hall, but Suzzie could barely care.

“Great, I will see you Saturday. You said your final is over at 3:30, so I will be by to pick you up around four. Go back and get your sleep. I probably will not call Friday, because you have the final and I expect I will have to work. So, until Saturaday.” Responded Chris, breaking Suzzie out of her haze.

“Hmm, what. Um, sure. See you Saturday.” Meekly Suzzie answered. She was so close to orgasm, but as soon as Chris hung up the sensations stop and her building orgasm stopped building. She had a quick panic when she remembered she was out in the hall, but a quick inspection reminded her that she was fully clothed and not naked as she felt a few seconds earlier.

Suzzie struggled to remember what Chris had said during their brief conversation, but most of it was a haze. He had said something about picking her up around four and she remembered saying yes at some point.

Oh well, she was tired and stress (and overly horny), so if it did turn out she had forgotten something he said and that came out, she had a good excuse.

Suzzie composed herself as best she could and got up. She decided to be as quiet as possible so as not to disturb April’s studying. It seemed like she and April had been fighting a lot recently and right now Suzzie did not want to fight. Just let April peacefully study and then there would be a winter break and they would start things off next semester with a fresh start. Maybe with some new ground rules, but a fresh start.

Suzzie quietly turned the door knob and slowly opened the door and entered the room. Expecting to see April deep in study, instead she found April with one hand under her shirt and the other hand inside the elastic of her sweatpants where there was a faint buzzing sound emanating.

“So this is why I was kicked out of the room! So you could get your jollies off!” Suzzie screamed not caring the door had not yet closed completely behind her and her voiced traveled down the hall. “Studying my foot!”

“You could have knocked or something,” an embarrassed April timidly responded, turning off her vibrator and bringing her hands from out from under her night clothes.

“Knocked! KNOCKED!” Suzzie shouted back. “This is my freaken room!”

“It’s our room and it is not like you never have masturbated. Remember I walked in on you once as well. So, just because you were some super prude until a month ago doesn’t mean you can go all ape shit on me when I am burning off some finals week stress. Maybe you should have told your boyfriend you would be right over. You need a good lay.” April fired back regaining her composure. She had been tip toeing around Suzanne all month and she was getting tired of it.

Suzzie was floored. She wanted to run over and beat the crap out of April. But then she imagined April with all her clothes ripped off, and . . .” Suzzie needed air. She quickly turned the door knob and opened the door and ran out into the hall. She had no idea where she was going, but her head was swimming with hatred combined with lust and at the same time she wanted to cry. She ran for the stairwell and once there she started crying. She needed a friend right now. Subconsciously, her mind led her down to the freshman floor and to Tina’s door. Timidly she knocked. There was no answer. So Suzzie knocked a bit louder.