The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 13

Suzanne’s first exam the next day went fine and that evening she was absorbed in studying in her room with April across the room likewise studying for the next exam when the phone rang. Suzanne answered it after noticing that April had not even looked up from her book.

“Hi,” Suzanne answered.

“Hi, it’s Chris. I know you are studying and all, but I thought I would call and say hi. Hi”

“Hi, back,” Suzzie answered sounding and feeling like a little girl.

“So how did your final go today.”

“Oh, it was fine. How was work?

“Work was work. I am really looking forward to Saturday.”

“So am I,” answered Suzzie. “But I am a bit nervous about meeting your mom, though.”

“Oh that. Don’t worry. We will just say hello to her and go to my room and watch the movie. Speaking of my room, I was wondering if you would let me take your shirt off?” As he said it, it felt to Suzzie that like her shirt had been removed and shiver went down her spine.

“Maybe,” Suzzie sheepishly answered again having to watch her responses with her roommate sitting across the room within hearing range.

“What about your bra?” Chris continued to press. With that the sensation of her bra pressing against her nipples went away and she had an irrational impulse to put her hand across her chest to cover up.

“Maybe,” Suzzie answered after a brief hesitation. She did not feel all that comfortable about with that answer at all, but explaining that to Chris, especially with April sitting there, was just not an option.

“And what about your pants and panties.”

“Ah, we’ll see,” was all Suzzie could manage to say.

“And how about letting me run my fingers through your pubic hair?”

Suzzie was now shivering and felt fully exposed, expect for between her legs where she felt a warm rush of air and the sensation as if slight pressure was being applied.

“Um, we’ll see,” was all the Suzzie could say even though a good part of her head was screaming, “no way.”

“OK, I will let you get back to your studies. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” Suzzie responded just before hanging up.

All this talk of Chris taking off articles of her clothing had gotten Suzzie a bit hot and bothered and made it that much harder to buckled down and study the rest of the evening.

Her dream that night was no better that the previous night. This time she found herself standing in her old middle school gym with gymnastic equipment and young gymnasts practicing. “Well, Ms. Volpe are you planning on joining us anytime soon?” a man said who looked a lot like a middle school gym teacher that Suzanne had had and been afraid of. There was no female gym teacher that year and this guy filled in for girl’s gym. That meant he stood at the door to the locker room while the girls showered and changed. That really freaked Suzanne out. She was uncomfortable about her body as it was, but this made her even more so. All that year, she managed to take steps to keep him from seeing her in any state of undress. It had been hard, but she had done it. Now here he was standing in this gym asking her to join them practicing.

“Um, Mr. Smith, I forgot my gym clothes today,” an excuse she often had used and had even done detention for using it too often. But anything was better than being in that locker room with him watching over.

“Well you have already used up your excused absences Ms. Volpe.”

Here it came. He was about to give her detention.

“That means you are going to have to join us without any clothes on this time.”

“What?” Suzanne’s mind screamed. She could hear some of the other kids snicker. “You heard me. Take your clothes off and get to practicing!” Mr. Smith shouted. That was another thing he did that Suzanne hated. She was so intimidated by him.

“Now!” he screamed and without hesitation she started removing her clothes down to her bra and panties. “All of it off. You know the rules” Mr. Smith commanded.

Suzanne did not know the rules, but there was no way she was going to do anything to face Mr. Smith’s wrath, so she complied. She stood there completely naked trying hard to cover herself up as best she could.

“Ms. Volpe, it is your turn on the rings.”

“The rings?” Suzanne thought. I do not know anything about the rings. But then she jumped up to the rings and started doing a routine, much to her surprise. It was an incredible feeling and she forgot all about being naked and Mr. Smith and just about everything else. Then it became time for her routine to end and she found herself spinning off the rings and flying down toward the mat. She landed with a thud and stumbled a small bit.

“Pretty good, but this time stick the landing,” Mr. Smith said. He then reach out and patted her on her bare vagina, like one would on ones backside after doing a good job, but on her front and without her having any clothes on.

Before Suzanne could say anything she found herself back under the bars.

“OK, do it again,” Mr. Smith shouted.

“Do it again,” Suzanne thought, she did not know how she had done it in the first place. But like the first time she found herself jumping up and breaking into her routine with little difficulty. She again found her thoughts melting away and enjoying the sensation of flying through the air. But as she neared the end of her routine fear re-entered her mind as she hoped she would stick the landing this time. But again she stumbled slightly. And again he smacked her across her vagina and this time she could hear other students snickering at her punishment.

“Again, and get it right this time,” Mr. Smith said sternly.

For a third time Suzanne some how pulled off a faultless routine, but this time she fretted through the entire thing worrying about the landing. Yet again, as she landed, her right foot slipped just a bit out of position as she hit the mat at the end of her routine.

Mr. Smith came over to give her vagina another good smack when he stopped. “You are enjoying these aren’t you? You forgot your clothes on purpose? You are intentionally missing your landings, aren’t you?” With that he put his hand back on bare vagina. “You are enjoying this! You are wet!”

And with that Suzzie woke up in the middle of the night for a second night in the row for a second time reach down to masturbate just to come to reality as her hand brushed past her maxipad. Her body was shivering at this point. Her sweat had soaked through her clothes and made her sheets damp. She need to calm down. She tried some rhythmic breathing that she had learned in a yoga class and that eventually worked. She managed to sleep through the rest of the night, but woke up still a bit horny and not well rested and she had her second final of the week at 8 AM.