The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 12

Suzanne stirred as she heard the door to her dormroom open. In walked Suzanne’s roommate April and one of her sorority sisters.

“So April what are you going to wear to the formal on Saturday?”

“Shh, my roommate is sleeping.”

“Oh sorry,” April’s friend said in a hushed voice. “Have you told her about Mark staying over?”

“Mark staying over!” thought Suzanne. “What the heck!”

“No, not yet. We were still not sure if we were going to try to get a hotel room or not, but we decided yesterday we just cannot afford it right now. I think he might be saving up for a special Christmas present or even maybe a ring. And I have no money.”

“A ring!” April’s friend squealed at about the same time as Suzanne thought it.

Suzanne could not believe what she heard. A ring. They barely knew each other. She was still in college. What the heck had gotten into her roommate. She used to think she could understand her and get along with her, but of late . . .

“Shh,” April scolded again and responded in a low whisper, “yeah he has been giving off clues and stuff. He even asked me the other day how much my birth control was costing. He almost seem to be indicating me might be able to save a buck or two if I were not going to get more.”

“You are kidding me! He said that?”

“No, he does not come out say stuff directly, but he hints at things a lot. Anyway, he is probably just saving up for something for his car or something silly like that.”

By this point, Suzanne was sick to her stomach. She had heard enough. She wanted to sit up and let them know she was awake so that they would shut up. In fact, she did the opposite as they walked into the sleeping area of the room.

“Shh,” April admonished again. “I want to show you something.”

Suzanne slit her eye slowly open to peak out and see what her roommate was showing off. It turned out to be a sheer one-piece nightie

“I bought it the other week in anticipation of this weekend.”

“That’s so cool.” April’s friend responded.

“Yeah, before I started bleeding this afternoon. I will probably still be bleeding next Saturday just enough so that I will not be able to wear this. No way I am wearing this with panties and a pad.” April answered in a low hush as to not wake up her sleeping roommate.

“Bleeding?” Suzanne thought with horror. All that warn feeling she had been experiencing had masked her cramping, which Suzanne instantly realized she was experiencing. She also became acutely aware that she was nothing on below the waist, just under a thin sheet (she had yet to bring her flannels back to school from home) and she prayed that she had not yet started bleeding. Ever since the first month of the semester, she and April had been virtually on the same cycle.

Suzanne’s body shivered. Both April and her sorority sister looked over expecting Suzanne to wake up. But Suzanne kept her eyes closed, her breathing shallow, and her body still.

After about thirty seconds, April’s friend whispered, “she is naked below the waste under that sheet. Does she always sleep naked?”

“No. In fact, I have never even seen her naked,” April answered matter of factly.

“Well, she cannot be as much of a prude as you always say. I mean you can tell she keeps her bush respectively trimmed. Hay, lets pull the cover off of her and wake her up to a good shock,” suggested April’s sorority sister in an evilish whisper.

Panic flowed through Suzanne’s veins until April responded, “No, don’t do that. I think she is real sensitive to people seeing her small breasts.”

Hearing the words small breasts come off the lips of her roommate and the fact that she told people she was a prude made the blood in Suzanne’s veins go from ice with fear to red hot with anger and embarrassment.

Suzanne could barely manage to stay acting as if she was sleep any longer, but luckily April quickly put the nightie away and the two left the room very shortly after that.

Suzanne through off the sheet and looked for any blood stains and saw none. She had been lucky. She quickly retrieved a pair of underwear and a pad and put it on in fear that April might return before she could do so.

The rest of the evening pretty much went without incident until April returned. Suzanne was still seething over the comment April had made about her breasts to her sorority sister, ones that April did not know Suzanne had heard. Suzanne’s mood was only made worse by her cramping.

April on the other hand, after talking to Mark on her new cell phone (no more uncomfortable confrontations with Suzanne over the phone) and confirming that Mark would be staying in the room and that they would not be getting a hotel room after her sorority formal, needed to find a delicate way of asking her roommate. Actually, it was not really asking, since the decision had already been made. Suzanne was just going to have to live with it. Earlier in the year, April would not have worried much about this, Suzanne had usually been agreeable to things. But of late they seemed to cross channels more than connecting and April was getting tired of it. If she wanted to have her boyfriend spend the night in their room, then so be it.

“Hay roomie,” April said in as friendly a voice as she could muster. “I’ve got a question for you.”

Suzanne looked up from the book she had been trying to study from. Trying being the operable word. “What’s up,” Suzanne responded, trying to mask her loathing.

“I was wondering if it would be OK for Mark to stay over Saturday night after my sorority end of the year social. It is too long for him to drive home afterwards, and anyway I would not want him to if he had anything to drink, and I just cannot afford to put him up in a hotel room.”

Suzanne so wanted to just say no as if it were an obvious response, but just could not quite get herself to do so. “Let me think about it” was all she could muster.

“Oh, OK,” April responded trying hard to mask her disappointment and then her anger.

Suzanne wanted to say no outright, but there was a part of her that that wanted to be nice, even if it was toward April who recently did not deserve any niceness. The next time April asked, and she would ask again, Suzanne would tell her no outright and by that time she would have thought of a better excuse than there was no way she was going to put up with her roommate fooling around with a guy right in the bed across the room, or worse yet, being forced from her room. Suzanne just could handle April asking next that Suzanne find another place to sleep that night.

Both roommates returned to their studying when the phone rang. Suzanne figured it was just April’s boyfriend calling to wish her a good night and let it ring. April did the same knowing that any calls to her were likely to come via her new cell phone.

By the third ring, Suzanne was seething that April had not pick it up and stormed to the phone and answered with an abrupt “hello.”

“Um, hi. Is that you Suzanne?” a male voice responded. It was Chris. Suzzie’s demeanor instantly changed and all the anger she had previously felt just melted away.

“Oh hi Chris, this is Suzanne,” Suzzie stated with a slight flutter. April looked slightly up from her books at the sound of Chris’s name, but then returned quickly to her studies. Suzzie again became peeved when she realized that April was not doing the polite thing and leaving so that she could have a private conversation with Chris.

“I take it you got home OK this morning. I wanted to call earlier, but I got called into work.” Chris continued, “I had a really good time, all of it, and was hoping you did as well?”

“Oh, yes. It was great.” Suzzie answered having trouble concentrating on what she was saying. She felt her nipples pointing against her bra and felt a bead of sweat drip down between her breasts.

“I thought maybe you could come over my house, meet me mom, and then we could watch a movie or something this weekend?”

Suzzie’s head was spinning. The thought of being with Chris on another date was beyond great. But even the feeling of being on cloud nine with the idea of seeing Chris again could not stop the thought of meeting his mother penetrating her mind with its accompanying sense of fear.

“I am off this Saturday . . ?” Chris timidly continued.

“Well, I have finals this week. My last final is Saturday morning. I need to pack up to go home, but I guess I could do that Sunday?” Suzzie said thinking out loud. “I am not sure about meeting your mother though,” Suzanne answered honestly.

This got April’s attention and she slowed in her reading.

“Oh, it will be fine. She just wants to say hi and then we will have the rest of the evening to ourselves. I promise. And I will have you back early enough so that you will be awake to pack Sunday.”

Suzzie’s mind was racing. Out of nowhere this urge to be able to spend the night with Chris hit her. The last time had been a total fluke and one she did not see herself repeating, but now she sensed her mind racing to find a way to rationalize doing it again. “Um, actually my roommate is going to a formal and her boyfriend is staying in our room that night, so there really would be no big rush.”

That really got April’s attention. Had Suzanne just said she was going to let Mark stay over?

Suzzie could not believe she had said that or why, because before then she had had no intention of letting Mark stay over. But the reason why was quickly answered.

“Oh, well if you want you could spend the night here at my house. I could then take you back to your room first thing in the morning,” Chris timidly suggested.

“Your mom would be OK with that. I mean with me staying over?”

“Yeah, my mom knows I am adult and can make my own decisions and besides, I can always sleep on the couch or something.” Chris answered with more confidence.

“I guess that would be OK, me staying over and all,” Suzzie timidly responded while part of her jumped with joy. “What movie would we see?”

“Do you have any requests?” Chris answered.

“No, I am sure whatever you pick will be fine.”

“I have another question,” said Chris. “Would you let me run my hands over the front of your shirt while we watch the movie?”

To Suzzie the question came out of no where. But as soon as he said it, it was as if she could feel his hand running over her breasts on the outside of her shirt.

“Maybe”

“How about under your shirt over your bra pressing on your nipples?”

As soon as he asked the sensation switched to hands under her shirt and rubbing over her bra and lingering and applying pressure to the area concealing her nipples. Suzzie was beginning to feel a bit of sexual agony. She wanted so badly to touch her breasts, to free them from their encasing, but could not with freakin April sitting there.

“Maybe” was all she could squeak out.

“How about allowing me to unclasp your bra and cupping your naked breasts from behind and ever gently pinch your nipples?”

The sensation was so real and felt so good. There were bare hands on her breasts and pressure like from small vices was being applied to both of her nipples. She was trying hard to suppress the moan she was feeling coming on. If April had looked at her at that moment she could not have helped but notice the lust in Suzzie’s eyes and the sweat building on her forehead.

Suzzie managed to creak out another “maybe.”

“OK, then great. I will pick you up Saturday night. I know you have to study and have finals and all, but is it OK if I call you about this time during the week?”

“That would be OK” Suzzie answered.

“Great, have a good night and sweet dreams.” And Chris hung up.

Suzzie returned the phone to the base and sat back down on her bed. She was in a desperate state. She felt this strong need to touch her breasts and to ultimately masturbate, but April was in the room and not going to leave any time soon and Suzzie was now bleeding and the mess down there would make masturbating, well, messy.

Meanwhile, Chris thought back over the conversation and started to feel guilty. He knew she had started menstruating and that with finals and all she would have no way to get sexual release from what he was putting her through. But then he remembered the taunting she had done this past weekend. He had been a gentleman and she had all but rubbed his nose in it. (Well she actually had rubbed his nose in it, but he did not mean that literally.) He liked good, clean girls and unlike his brother, he liked them to like him for who he was without any influence, or at least without much influence. Where the relationship went was up to them. She had said no sex and done everything she could to lay down certain limits. He was frustrated, sure, but he would respect those limits. Then he wakes up to her naked and masturbating and she goes all wild on him and gets him all worked up, but then leaves him to fend for himself, so to speak. This one needed to be taught a lesson and h e was going to do that, guilt be dammed.

Both Suzanne and April ended their studies later than normal. It was finals week after all. They got ready for bed and both put an old towel down on the bed before getting in. Suzzie drifted off eventually. She found it hard to as she was still quite horny. Her dream did not help at all.

Her dream had her in one of her old middle school classrooms. The room was empty. One by one her classmates started entering the room. As they did they came over to Suzzie and reached around from behind her, under her bra, which had show how become unclasped, and ran their hands over her naked breasts and pinched each nipple. Suzzie wanted to object, but she could not bring herself to do so. The more students touched her and pinched her nipples the hornier Suzzie got. By the last student, Suzzie felt near orgasm. Then the teacher entered the room. “We will start class as soon as Ms. Velope gets around to cumming.” As soon as the professor said that all the students turned and stared at Suzzie who sat there with her bra undone, her shirt untucked, and with sore and puffy nipples.

It was at this imagine that Suzzie awoke. She reach down to masturbate, but stopped when she brushed past her pad. The reality of the situation flooded back and she drifted back to sleep.