The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 11

Suzzanne was on cloud nine. She rode the bus back to campus (the train ran infrequently on Sundays). She had just had the best weekend of her life. And she could not believe how hard she was falling for Chris and how fast. She marveled how much she respected him and trusted him. And how much she lusted after him, especially his tongue. She could still feel the warm sensation his tongue made as it licked happily between her legs.

Suzzanne had never felt anything like the sensation Chris’s tongue between her legs made. It had been incredible. It felt like a warm jet of water, but harder and with more purpose. And a warm jet of water could not suck and kiss. When Chris had started sucking, it felt like her entire sex was being engulfed into a bubble of warm moist air. She felt are her muscles in that region relax and had to try incredibly hard to not have her bladder muscles relax too much. It had been hard.

Then Chris had started darting his tongue in and out of Suzzanne’s hole. With each dart it was like Chris was pumping her with some warn gel. She felt the warmness spread within her. It felt like it had started collect in the area under her mound and up toward her stomach. Suzzanne found herself thinking of it as her womb. She distinctly remembered the sensation as the region began to feel like it was being filled and expanding. It felt incredible.

Suzzanne worried about getting pregnant and had decided not too long ago that she never wanted to have kids, so this incredible sensation of filling in a region she had begun to think of as her womb disconcerted her a bit at the time and still did as she recalled the sensation. She found she needed to reassure herself several times that it had been only his tongue and that his penis had been safely under wraps in his shorts the entire time.

Just as Suzzanne began to wonder how full she could feel of the warmth in that region, Chris removed his tongue from her hole. He folded his tongue into a “U” and wrapped it around her now fully erect clit. Suzzanne began to fuck his tongue. There was little other way to describe it. She found herself forcing her clit in and out of his curved tongue. It felt like nothing she had ever experienced.

Reflecting back, Suzzanne realized that Chris could have so taken advantage of her at that moment. She was surprise to get a slight sense of thrill out of that. She was ashamed and shocked that she had let things get so far out of hand like that. It had been totally her. Chris had been a total gentleman and had respected her wishes.

Suzzanne had no clue what had gotten into her. She had just needed to take her clothes off and masturbate. She had been under a good bit of stress of late and that coupled with the lack of sleep and sleeping next to the warm body of such a great guy must have just combined to form that perfect storm. Oh what a release it had been. Her legs still felt like Jell-O and she still felt warmth not only on the surface of her private areas, but deep within her.

She could not believe how much she trusted Chris now. He could have so taken advantage of her. As she laid there with his tongue doing its magic between her legs, she doubted she would have stopped him had he tried to go further. “Go further.” Just that line sounded weird to Suzzanne. Before that morning, that line would have meant something totally different. Maybe it would have meant rubbing her breast through her bra or her vagina through her jeans. Getting oral sex would not have been on the list, let along “further” than that.

Suzzanne was not on birth control. She had visited the campus nursing station and had gotten some information on it not too long ago. She thought it might be worth it being safer than sorry. She sometimes went into the city and she could never be sure, no matter how safe she tried to be, if she would get into some sort of trouble. But she had never followed through. She was just a bit too embarrassed to talk to the nurse about it.

Suzzanne found herself thinking that maybe she should go back to the nursing station and actually get some this time. She still had absolutely no intention of having sex outside of marriage, but with the way things had gone with Chris . . . But then she remember how much she trusted Chris and she decided she had nothing to worry about. At least not enough for her to actually go through the motions to get some protection. But maybe she would do some more research just the same.

Suzzanne also found herself thinking, for a split second, that if she was going to have a baby, having Chris’s would not be so bad. This thought really shocked Suzzanne. She had become quite vocal about not wanting to have kids of late. She sort of looked at as a crusade. She just shook off the thought as being caught in the moment of irrational afterglow.

The trip back to town had been incredibly fast as Suzzanne had been lost in thought and remembrance the entire way. The bus had been warm and Suzzanne had even been warmer with the thoughts of the day before, this morning, and the days (and nights) to come. She had also made matters worse by rubbing her thighs discretely together throughout the trip bringing her sex to a further state of stimulation.

All that warmth came to an end as soon as Suzzanne stepped off the bus. It was bitter cold out and the wind was whipping her with what felt like a wall of ice. It did not help that the seat of her pants were now moist and her underwear was in little condition to keep the heat out. It was then that Suzzanne realize how badly she needed to pee.

Much to Suzzanne’s disappointment, the station bathroom was locked on Sunday’s and there was no other bathroom within any sort of short distance. It was a good walk back to the dorms and Suzzanne knew she was not going to make it.

Another gust of wind hit Suzzanne, and she started shivering. She fought with all her might to keep from peeing. There was a small stream near the station. The stream bank was behind a small wall the led down to a bridge which the train crossed over after leaving the station.

Suzzanne decided she had no choice. Hoping that another gust would not come along, which would, she was sure, have caused her to lose control, Suzzanne climbed over the little wall and headed down the bank looking around to see if anyone saw her.

She managed to get under the bridge without any other strong gusts hitting her, but the sight and sound of the stream were nearly too much for Suzzanne. She unzipped her pants and pulled them down and swatted. She decided to leave her underwear on. They were fairly wet anyway and this way she would not be totally exposing herself outside.

It was not long after Suzzanne swatted that the pee started to flow in a large fast stream. The silk panties redirected much of the stream back onto Suzzanne. The redirected stream penetrated her outer and then her inner lips and almost right onto her clit. To Suzzanne, in her state of arousal, it felt good. She want to rub her hands over her sex and explore the feeling, but she resisted.

Suzzanne did realize that keeping her panties on meant that the pee was now running down her legs. This was no good. So without much hesitation, she pealed down the front of her panties and let the rest of the pee stream free to run over the top of her hand as she kept her now totally soaked panties out of the way.

Finished peeing, Suzzanne reluctantly pulled her soaked panties back in place. As she did so her had just happened to brush her sensitive region and she actually had a mini orgasm.

Suzzanne zipped up her pants and looked around. Fortunately, with it being so cold out, there was no one out and about and Suzzanne was pretty sure no one had seen her. She managed to climb back up the embankment and climbed back over the wall. Now the wind gusts felt 10 times worse with her panties now totally soaked through along with her pant leg and one sock. But at least she no longer had to pee.

The walk back to campus had been uneventful other than the extreme cold that Suzzanne felt (all but for her inner regions which were still basking in the warmth created by Chris). She got back to the dorm and headed right for the elevator. She hoped that no one would join her in the elevator. She was sure the smell of piss was quite prominent on her. Suzzanne did not luck out. As luck would have it the same girl that had seen Suzzanne run naked up the stair case with her thumb buried into her sex jumped into the elevator just as it was closing. Suzzanne had no memory of the incident, but the girl did.

“Still pledging I see,” the girl asked as she made a mental note to have all her sorority pledges drink a lot of water and then pee themselves in front of the sisters. Already the first idea she had gotten from this girl had worked out great and she had managed to get a nearly permanent bed pledge out of the incident.

Suzzanne did not know how to answer, but figured answering yes was her only option short of coming up with some other explanation of why she had obviously wet her pants. Suzzanne had recently heard a rumor that at least one of the sororities was making their pledges run around naked with a finger in their sex. Suzzanne wondered why anyone would pledge a sorority and go through all that.

After what seemed like an eternity, the elevator reached Suzzanne’s floor and she got off. The girl in the elevator shouted as she got out, “Good luck. It will be worth it and try to have some fun with it. It helps.” And with that the girl patted Suzzanne on her bum.

Suzzanne had no clue what that meant, but she called back a thanks and headed straight for her room.

Fortunately, Suzzanne’s roommate, April, went home most weekends and was not back when Suzzanne entered her room.

Suzzanne needed a shower and a nap and in that order. She grabbed her bathroom things and a towel and as she left she went into her drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors. She reached the bathroom and no one was there. She took a toilet stall and sat down to take a number 2. She thanked her lucky stars that she did not need to do that outside. As she sat there with her soaked panties and jeans around her ankle, she looked at her bush. She had not really realized how bushy it was until after seeing the pictures of Chris’s brother’s girlfriend and then again with Chris’s face buried into it. She had been embarrassed by it then and decided to try trimming it, at least a bit.

Suzzanne took out the scissors and slowly began to cut. She decided not to cut it back too much, but to trim it a bit. But it was so bushy, that even with a trim, a good bit of hair fell to the ground as she cut.

Suzzanne was nearly finished when the stall next to her became occupied. Suzzanne frantically reached down to pickup the small piles of pubic hair that had formed next to the toilet, hoping the girl in the stall over would not notice. She had thought she had succeeded when the girl spoke, “I like keeping my trimmed too. How close do you cut it?

Even if Suzzanne had been capable, she had absolutely no intention of answering the voice. As quickly as she could Suzzanne gathered her stuff together, flushed, and left the stall for the shower hoping the other girl would not be taking a shower as well. She was not and Suzzanne had the shower area to herself.

Suzzanne undressed but took her jeans, sock, and panties into the shower with her. As the hot water shot down, Suzzanne scrubbed the articles of clothing, using a bit of bath jell as soap. Satisfied that she had gotten most of the piss off, she set them down and began working on herself.

She washed her hair. She loved messaging her scalp as she washed her hair. She especially loved it when the hair dresser did just prior to Suzzanne getting her hair cut. She then soaped up her scrunchy and starting rubbing it over her body making sure to cover her entire body in suds, especially along her inner leg where the pee had run. For some reason, she particularly liked the sensation of the scrunchy rubbing over her anus, so she stood there and rubbed between her butts cheeks a little longer than normal, just enjoying the sensation. Suzzanne chuckled to herself as she thought to herself that she must have one of the cleanest butts on campus.

Suzzanne stood under the shower and enjoyed the warm water running down her body and washing the suds away. After she was sure the suds were gone, she grabbed a washcloth and turned her attention to her sex. She got the washcloth good and warm and started rubbing around the outside to get the hairs that had not fallen out at the toilet and the clean up from the mess of early. Then she switched her concentration to between her outer lips and eventually into her inner lips.

Suzzanne could not believe how much the washcloth was reminder her of Chris’s tongue. Chris’s tongue had been a good bit smoother, but both were warm and fairly similar in texture. It did not take much for Suzzanne in her current state to get quite aroused in short order. She leaned back against the wall and parted her legs and let her hand and washcloth do their magic. The image of Chris popped into her head. She saw him again buried between her legs, but this time with her newly trimmed bush. She sensed that that made Chris happy and that in turn made her happy.

Suzzanne rubbed the warn washcloth over and over her now nearly raw sex. Her knees wobbled and she let out a sigh a sigh, and then another. She found herself wanting to pee again, but nothing came out. As she climaxed, she let out an audible moan, but bit her lip to keep from screaming out. She just held the cloth in place and felt her sex contract. As she came down from the high, tiredness rapidly over took her.

Suzzanne turned off the water and got her things, including her soaked clothes. She dried off half-heartedly, put her bra and shirt back on and wrapped her towel around her lower body. She managed to get back to her room without falling asleep, which actually took more effort than you might think. She fumbled for her key and got her door open. She stumbled toward her bed and flopped everything down beside it. She swung her bare legs up onto the bed and pulled the sheet over her bare lower half and drifted off to some much needed sleep and dreams of Chris.