The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WANTED...’FEMALE’

Chapter 5

Mike’s powerfully emotive and heartfelt words still rang loudly in Annie Summers’ ears and deeply in her heart-her ‘female’ heart. While now she sat deeply and low down on the chair in the centre of his studio with her buttocks over the edge and her long legs sprawled lazily over his shoulders. His hungry male had mouth glued itself to her throbbing thrusting sex, yet his powerfully emotive and heartfelt words still rang in her ears and deeply in her heart-her ‘female’ heart.

He had kissed her deeply as she had flown sobbing emotionally into his arms and lips. Then he had gently lifted her and walked, carrying her back to the chair. Annie had felt as if she had been floating through the air on his lips while his tongue crushed her own in such a sensual and emotional dance of female liberation and pure male introduction it had felt as if her hammering heart should have surely stopped. She breathed his breath, knowing he had been breathing her own.

Gently had he then rested her naked buttocks slowly back down low onto the chair while she breathed his maleness into her deprived and hungry female soul. Only then had he broken their deep kiss to kneel before her and lift her trembling legs together as one, up and over his shoulders to then lazily let them fall and drape his long warm back with their trembling weight.

Her head had arched backwards. Her gaze had found one single spot on the ceiling long before she had felt his warm hands and fingers on her lower belly only seconds later. Gently he spread her smooth shaven lips apart and slightly upwards, exposing the most intimate and private part of her femaleness to his hot lips and mouth.

Her female soul had then been surely liberated in sensual rapture and raw sexual ecstasy with the sheer heat of the lips of his warm hungry mouth forming the perfect seal of male and female both in first meeting. His thirsty tongue drank with a male mind of its own and took care of their initial introductions.

He lapped her like a thirsty puppy from her starfish to her clit and back again. Annie had climaxed within thirty seconds. No part of her conscious awareness had been counting as her loins exploded and her breasts stung maddeningly and deliciously. Her buttocks radiated sympathy and empathy, clenching with wracking waves of orgasmic fury delivered like balled lighting to smack her starved female senses square in her deepest female gut with such raw male sensuality.

Yet his sensual mouth and tongue had released her not, and now continued to pleasure her starving female soul senseless through her afterglow, which had lasted such a little time before second round introductions were made yet again in her lower belly and loins.

Now Annie’s female mind soared backwards and forward throughout her life. Again and again it raced into the future while sensations of a pure and exquisitely deep sexual nature joined with her own human nature and oiled her femaleness. It left nothing untouched, nothing unfelt, and everything yearned for again and again to never end.

And still his powerful words continued to emblazon themselves on her deep female psyche so long denied its rightful recognition and natural rights by the jackbooted woman in her. Those wonderful, wonderful words continued to heighten the deeply electric sensations his long strong male tongue relentlessly delivered to all the lonely years of her past life.

As her body pleasured her mind senseless and silly, his male mouth seemed to keep Annie deliciously on the highest precipice of sexual and sensual rapture and bliss her woman would have never been able to even imagine. Annie then began to discover who she really was, and, who she had really always been.

She felt together again with herself for the very first time. While her strong hands found and crushed her own full heaving breasts and stinging nipples, her sensory awareness felt like it was being tested like the young bulls in the Orient are tested for the fight arena. Tested and brought into the ring, each is allowed to attack a bullfighter who pricks them with a lance.

The bravery of each is then rated with care according to the number of times the bull demonstrates his willingness to charge, in spite of the sting of the blade. And from that moment onwards at the height of yet another dizzying and powerful sexual orgasm

Annie ‘knew’ she would recognize in the future that each day her ‘female’ would be tested by her woman in like manner. But Annie also knew that if she ‘persisted’ in her now-accepted right to believe that she ‘was’ one of Mother Nature’s natural females, if she ‘continued’ to charge forward in satisfying her natural ‘female’ needs first, and following only what ‘felt’ right for her alone, she would succeed.

Yes. Annie would persist, and, she would always succeed.

Her mouth opened wide and her female gut spoke for her from the very depths of her sensually and sexually overpowered female senses, as once again a loin-busting climax ruptured her ability to create and own one single conscious thought.

Annie groaned aloud to the high ceiling of the deep sensual pleasure of her female and the pain of her dying woman, feeling absolutely and wonderfully ‘female’.

Her shoulders shook and her hips tensed and thrust hard upwards, grinding the highest quality of her rightful pleasure from his mouth and his tongue. Gently his sharp teeth that held her fine shaft, keeping her at her dizzy heights and preventing her from plunging to the bottomless pits of her dying woman so far down below... so far down below.

Her female had never imagined such bliss could exist and still be alive to enjoy it, and knew now her woman had lied and prevented her female from knowing. Now that woman was paying the price for her shame for not telling... for not allowing ‘it’... her natural right to happiness and pure joy as a female.

When Annie’s buttocks relaxed and accepted his searching electric male fingertip inside her clenching heat, her senses soared high across heaven’s seventh heaven, keeping her mind and body shuddering rapturously at her orgasmic peak.

It was then her female realised truly that she had ‘not’ been delivered into this world as a natural female in defeat, nor did failure as a female course in her veins. Annie knew now that she was no longer a sheep waiting to be prodded by her shepherd...her ‘woman’.

She felt alive for the first time in her entire life and knew she was a lioness strong. And from that moment onwards Annie would refuse to talk, to walk, and to sleep with sheep- men or women.

As she again groaned her ‘coming out’ to the ceiling above with his mouth and finger keeping her sensual senses flying, Annie knew she would no longer hear those men and women who weep and complain. She sensed now their disease was contagious to and between men and women only.

Let ‘them’ join the sheep, for theirs’ was the slaughterhouse of failure. It was not ‘her’ destiny—’females’ were immune. And from that moment onwards and for the rest of her life, Annie knew she would know ‘who’ she was... she was ‘female’.

She floated on the backs of the currents of her female’s own afterglow, down and down through the clouds of bliss through which she had passed so many times already. Her trembling hands reached out to touch the silver warm clouds guarding heaven itself and she smiled and then moaned as her centre filled with his long hands reaching for more intimate depth.

Her eyes flew wide and her senses felt her rise once again like a cloud lifted strongly on its own silver lining; like a summer thermal on its way home to the mother sun. She wailed her rising libido in welcome and gripped the arms of the chair for support, while her hips and thighs thrust and shuddered in unison.

And as she rose rapidly above the highest heaven’s cloud Annie realised that the prizes of life are life’s journey, not the beginning, not the end, but the journey in between... for her... as a natural female.

His hand cupped her entry while his fingers reached deeply and heightened the tone of her pleasure wail. She knew then that always would she take another step as a female, always turning the next corner of her femininity, always recognising the natural sensual nature of life energy that would keep her as ageless as Aphrodite-only growing older... never growing old. And in truth she knew that one step at a time, as a natural female was not too difficult to take.

Annie had no more doubts about how committed she was to her life ahead of her as a female, considering each day’s effort at denying the woman as but one blow of her female blade against the created oak tree of her past injustices.

She knew that her first blow might not even cause a tremor in her woman’s learned and created belief patterns and values, nor the second, nor maybe the third or the fourth. Yet from her small, but persistent female swipes she knew in her female soul that the oak tree would eventually tumble, and so, too, would her woman-of that Annie now had no doubts whatsoever.

His hot and hungry mouth glued still to her throbbing wet cunt. His fingers now deeply inside both dark clenching caves. Her breathings were pantings. Her heartbeats were throbs that told her truly of the terrible crime that had been committed against her female by her woman and the society that created her.

Her pleasure now was supreme and her female pride matched her screams as ‘all’ of him then deepened their knowledge and hers in invited invasion and willing acceptance.

Annie then saw herself in her mirror’s own gaze and likened herself to a single natural female raindrop which will wash away the mountain of her woman over time. She was the natural female ant who will devour her woman’s tiger. She was the natural female star who will brighten her own natural female universe. And she was the natural female slave who will build the pyramid of her happy life and blissful times from this moment onwards, wishing it to never end.

Annie knew she would build her female castle one brick at a time. She realised that small sincere female attempts at natural happiness and blissful joy, often repeated, will complete the undertaking of the natural female life she had now committed to in mind, body and soul... and accepted truly. She would persist until she succeeded. Her female now told her so from the ceiling of her feminine and extremely sensual world.

She recognised the sound of her own voice, but it came from another part of her. It wailed and it moaned and it groaned and it cried delirious and blissful in joy as his sharp teeth and strong male lips left her centre. His hands and fingers remained firmly embedded and moving within and inside her. Her swollen nipples stung with the temperature change as her nipples then disappeared one after the other into his hot mouth, those teeth raking hot teats away from their base, to then let each one go at pain’s tip and capture the other yet again.

Her heart sucked its breath while her lungs beat their wings and her angel of female climbed higher once more, rocketing on the sound of her own cries of discovery so long lost and kept hidden from their rightful female owner.

From that moment on Annie would never consider defeat. She would remove from her woman’s vocabulary such words as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless, and retreat when it came to her rightful needs and natural female rights to feeling good about herself, without being made feel guilty by her woman. Because ‘they’ were the words of men and women both... ‘They’ were the words of fools.

‘She’ would avoid the despair of her woman knowing that she, as a female, was immune and she would toil and endure and ignore all obstacles placed at her feet by a woman who should have known better... but did not.

Annie’s female eyes were now open wide on her own special needs and goals ahead, just beside that one single spot on the ceiling to which she’d confessed so much of her female sensual soul. Because she knew now, once and for all that where her woman’s dry desert ends... the green grass of her female would now grow and would flourish for all time, because she would persist, until she succeeded.

The pain and the raw pleasure of her stinging nipples raked to fire and brimstone between his lips and strong male teeth only tortured her femaleness dizzy. The suck of his humid throat on the heaving flesh of her breasts matched the deep pleasure felt at each base, lengthening their teats for more pain.

He sucked her and he raked her and her breasts submitted willingly and happily to the mouth of a male so intended. Deeper and deeper such teeth of sharp fire, such grip and such sucking she screamed. And her wails matched her heart in screaming so loud, her female claimed rightful ownership to heaven’s own silver cloud, while Mother Nature then taught her rapturous and rightful female awareness the ancient law of averages and bent it to her own good.

She would persist with new knowledge now that each failure to overcome her woman would increase her chances for success at the next attempt. Each ‘no!’ she would hear would only bring her closer to a ‘yes!’ Each frown she encountered would only prepare her female for the smile from the woman to come.

And each misfortune she encountered would always carry in it the seed of tomorrow’s success. Annie knew now in the depths of her natural female soul that she only needed the sensual nights to appreciate the stars shining the moon’s soft love downwards. Never more would she be afraid of the dark, knowing she might fail often in order to succeed only once... and Annie now knew, ‘once’ would be all she would need.

Floating down yet again in her afterglow fine, with breasts in deep suck and her nipples defeated and loose, her breaths panted deeply, her eyes lost their vision and felt not him lift her so near. But her floating continued on down until her awareness introduced her female to a filling so full and so fine as he settled in her place on the chair, her fluttering slick sheath capturing him fully, wholly, and completely to the very entrance of her children’s future home.

She screamed in her filling while he rocked her around and covered her sounds with his mouth. His tongue calmed her pain while his cock flamed her soul with her woman now quite insane... somewhere lost and defeated in between. Her heart cried for joy and her female laughed its liberation fair in the face of her woman’s final defeat, offering no sympathy for the crimes of her kind whatsoever.

Not knowing once, she now knew surely and truly that the piece of ragged iron female ore she had once been and kept in the dark could not have comprehended why she was being plunged again and again into her blacksmith woman’s forge. It was beaten mercilessly by lies and deceit, by repression and deception so cruel. But now, at the peak of yet another dizzy height of sensual and sexual delight the finely tempered blade of the Samurai female she now felt herself to be looked back and knew the reasons why.

She knew in her female heart that that’s how it was meant to be. Her woman had had to be cut down to her rightful second place and size. And that now with her finely tempered female she would always persist until she succeeded, and that if she didn’t know the odds... they simply wouldn’t bother her.

Annie would not ‘try’ any more to be happy. She would ‘do’ and do ‘again’ when it came to her own natural needs and joys so long denied her. Each obstacle considered as a mere detour to her final goal of her completed femaleness in full in the arms of her natural and intended male.

She would persist and develop her natural female skills and good manners as the mariner develops his-by learning to ride out the fury of her woman’s storm with her natural female pride in knowing... she would persist until she succeeded.

Annie’s mind told her she was then in a storm, but a storm from which she would survive. It was a sensual storm, a sexual storm as he rocked and rolled her around her own sheath impaled so deeply on his long length and wide girth.

Her bearings well lubed to keep the pole greased she leaned as he leaned into the fire of her own female sensuality, her own female sexuality, and flamed willingly the pain and the pleasure both as she gripped the first male in her life.

Annie’s rapturous sexual pleasure then instantly and suddenly soared higher with the natural flooding of her cave by his semen so hot from its tumultuous birthplace.

And with permission asked of God by Mother Nature herself on her behalf, all smiled back with a tear. And from that moment on Annie Summers knew that as long as she had breath in her, ‘that’ long would her natural female persist. Because she ‘knew’ now that natural female persistence was not ‘trying’—natural female persistence was ‘doing’, and that if she persisted long enough... she would succeed.

Annie knew then while her loins exploded deliriously and took her past her natural capacity to enjoy or recognize who she really was any longer, that as a born-again ‘female’, she ‘would’ ‘persist against her woman... and she ‘would’ win.

Then suddenly, blissfully, heavenly, once again, and in time with her loudest, proudest female wail of her pleasure and pain in completeness, somebody once again suddenly turned out all the lights of Annie Summers’ conscious female awareness... and all at the same time.

But it didn’t matter. Annie Summers was now an original ‘masterpiece’ in her own natural right... as a ‘female’, just as she had been... right from the very beginning.