The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WANTED...’FEMALE’

Chapter 4

He rose slowly from his chair, feeling his own excitement building-the excitement of the chase. It was the excitement of the hunt. It was the excitement of an archaeologist who was about to dig deeply beneath the lonely surface sands of the woman for the treasure of her female waiting to be found by an intrepid explorer such as he.

Annie rested slightly forward in stature, head hanging deeply down to her chest. Her gently sloping shoulders rose and fell with each deep rhythmic breath she took into her body. First the woman, he thought to himself, as he stood behind her and gently lifted her head to a more upright position that would therefore release the tension that would have been in her neck muscles.

He then gently began to rotate her head on her neck, slowly, from one side to the other and then back again.

“The more I rotate your head.” He soothingly told her. “The deeper relaxed you become. And the deeper relaxed you become... the better you feel about yourself.”

Mike continued to rotate her head gently from side to side for several more minutes until he was sure enough time would have passed to ease most of the tension she might have been feeling. Then he firmly took hold of her shoulders and began to rock her gently from left to right and back again. Several times he heard an easily identifiable deep sigh as Annie’s body relaxed more and more with the freeing of all the tension from her neck and shoulders.

“The more I rock you, the deeper relaxed you become.” He told her. “And the more deeply relaxed you become, the better you feel about yourself in every way.”

Mike continued to rock her gently from side to side until her head once more had relaxed fully forward and down onto her chest. Once again he slowly and gently lifted her head to an upright and more comfortable position for her. Again, every now and then he heard her release a deep sigh as her physical and mental body relaxed even more deeply with the slow, side-to-side rocking motion of his hands upon her shoulders.

“Nothing disturbs you now.” He told her firmly. “Nothing bothers you now. And the only sound you’re continuously interested in paying any attention to is the sound of my voice, forgetting what you don’t need to remember... and remembering what you need to forget... because the deeper you go, the better you feel... and the better you feel, the deeper you go... not because I say so, but because it’s the natural nature of your own special ‘female’ mind to always seek the deeper levels of learning, of relaxation, and of natural sensuality and pleasure.”

Still Mike continued to gently rock her left and right as he spoke.

“And you can allow each and every breath you take,” He continued. “And each and every word you hear me say... to guide you... more and more deeply relaxed... and asleep... knowing the sleep I mention is ‘not’ the sleep you sleep at night... but rather... a wonderful feeling of deep physical... mental... and emotional peace... and contentment... just like you’re experiencing right now... where your subconscious mind is... fully aware... and is easily able to understand and accept quickly... happily... and willingly... and easily able to act upon each and every suggestion I give to you... which although might be different... will be recognised by who you really are... as being of a highly beneficial nature... so that ‘you’ can benefit from the outcome... as a natural and beautiful ‘female’... in the manner you desire most... and be ‘very’ satisfied with the outcome... which ‘is’ what you really want. Isn’t that true?”

Mike felt Annie’s head nod in the hand holding her gently across her forehead after only a few seconds. He knew she could hear everything he said to her, or at least, the ‘female’ part of her mind, her ‘subconscious ‘feeling’ mind could, at any rate.

“That’s fine.” He told her. “You’re doing perfectly. And now, you can multiply your value to yourself and your life’s happiness as a ‘female’... and ‘not’ as a ‘woman’, a hundred fold and more, which is ‘also’ what you want. Isn’t that true, too?”

Again Mike felt Annie’s head nod forward against the gentle restraint of his hand on her forehead, and this time, it took an even lesser amount of time to occur after he’d finished speaking. These were his tests, which told him whether or not Annie had reached the Somnambulistic State of hypnosis, where interference-conscious thought about anything he said to her simply didn’t exist.

She was all ‘feeling’ mind now-all ‘female’ mind-her ‘thinking’ mind, her ‘woman’s mind temporarily set aside at idle and forced to listen only. Annie’s breathing remained gentle and rhythmic.

“Yes.” He agreed with her. “It ‘is’ true. And you can now ‘feel’ your subconscious mind allow you to feel ‘as if’ you’re totally awake... and feeling absolutely wonderful when I count to three, but you’ll remain deeply ‘relaxed’ and totally ‘listening’ to the sound of my voice and every instruction I give to you... so you can feel even ‘better’ about yourself as a ‘female’, and, ‘without’ feeling guilty, which is ‘exactly’ what’s been missing in your life and happiness. Isn’t ‘that’ true as well?”

Again Mike felt Annie’s gentle nod of assent against his hand on her forehead.

“That’s fine.” He told her as a reward. “You’re doing perfectly. And when I count three and snap my fingers like this,”

Snap

“You can allow yourself to ‘feel’ immediately the powerfully strong effect of your subconscious ‘female’ ‘feeling’ mind allowing you to feel ‘as if’ you’re fully aware and awake in every way, but you’ll ‘remain’ deeply relaxed and waiting to ‘follow’ each and every instruction I give you... so you can feel even ‘more’ wonderful about yourself as a natural ‘female’... and so bring the happiness that has always been missing in your life... back once again so you can enjoy it. And ‘this’ is what you ‘really’ want. Isn’t ‘that’ right?” Mike felt Annie’s head lean into his hand almost immediately.

“That’s fine.” He rewarded her subconscious mind, her ‘female’ feeling mind again for its non-thinking response. “One... Two... Three.”

Snap

“Eyes open and fully aware. Take a deep breath and stretch ‘as if’ you’re awake. Then smile and notice how ‘good’ you feel.”

Mike took his hand away from Annie’s forehead and moved back to sit down in his chair at the table some ten feet away. Once seated he looked across at her as she blinked her eyes and rubbed them. Then she took a deep breath and stretched her arms out before her and groaned, then rubbed her neck as she exhaled in along, slow moan. She looked over at him then and smiled. He returned her smile warmly.

“How do you feel?” He asked.

“Good.” She beamed. “Really relaxed-like I’ve just woken up. I ‘never’ get enough sleep, anyway.”

“But you weren’t asleep, and you heard and were aware of everything I said to you?” He confirmed with a question.

Annie nodded and smiled softly, but did not speak. Mike was pleased with that, because it meant her subconscious ‘feeling’ mind, her ‘female’ mind had answered the question, and not her thinking ‘woman’s’ mind.

“That’s fine.” He replied, as she stood up from the chair and stretched. “Because today, and from this moment onwards, you can multiply your value to yourself and your life and happiness, only as a ‘female’, through your work with me here as an artist’s model, which is still what you want. Isn’t that true?”

He watched Annie nod and smile softly as she finished her upward stretch with a groan and sat back down again. He was pleased that again she hadn’t spoken and had allowed her body to answer for her.

“That’s fine.” He rewarded her again, his excitement now mounting rapidly. “And you enjoyed that relaxing state you achieved just then, where all of the tension in your mind and body disappeared completely?”

Again he watched her nod and smile softly.

“And in fact, if you’d care to check how you ‘really’ feel... you’ll find the more you even ‘try’ to feel any tension... ‘Anywhere’ in your mind and body... the more you won’t... but go ahead and try, anyway. And when you’re satisfied... you can’t find ‘any’ tension ‘anywhere’ in your mind and body... then notice how good you really ‘do’ feel.”

Mike watched Annie’s eyes then roam around her body. She stretched her arms and rubbed her neck, then twisted it from side to side gently. Then she turned her face towards him and smiled.

“I ‘do’ feel good.” She smiled at him.

“That’s fine.” He told her. “And it seems ‘as if’ you’re wide awake and fully aware and alert. Doesn’t it?”

Annie nodded, her smile fading just a little.

“Good.” Mike said with a smile. “Now, I think you’d be more comfortable with your first session if you were to listen to me now as I talk to you, and then, piece by piece, only when it ‘feels’ right, you can slowly and deliberately, remove all of your clothing in your own time, and at your own pace, and in the most sensual and feminine way you can feel to do that, with just the ‘thought’ of you ‘doing’ that causing you to feel ‘more’ feminine, and ‘more’ female, than you have in a very long time. Don’t you?”

Mike smiled inwardly as her head nodded first before a somewhat hesitant and soft smile then slowly began to form at the corners of her lips.

“That’s fine.” He rewarded her one final time. “You’re doing perfectly and can easily understand now, that even a simple mulberry leaf, when touched with the genius of Mother Nature can become the finest silk you can imagine.”

He watched her nod, but she remained seated, her arms resting lightly on her thighs.

“And a field of clay, when touched with the genius of Mother Nature can become a castle. A cypress tree, when touched with the genius of Mother Nature can become a beautiful shrine. And a sheep’s hair, when also touched with the genius of Mother Nature can become beautiful clothing for a King or a Queen.”

Mike watched her closely as he continued speaking, noticing her female’s nod in silent agreement. Yet still she had made no move to remove any of her clothing.

“If it’s possible.” He then asked her. “For leaves and clay and wood and hair to have their value multiplied a hundred or a thousand times by the genius of Mother Nature, is there any real reason why ‘you’ can’t do the same with the ‘female’ of Mother Nature, of ‘Human Nature’ who bears your name?”

Mike observed her straighten slightly in the chair, her eyes never leaving him. He hoped she did not answer him verbally. It would mean she was thinking and not feeling and that the woman in her had been allowed to answer. Annie finally shook her head slowly in agreement, but still remained motionless in the chair, making no effort towards removing any of her clothes whatsoever.

He smiled warmly at her, knowing it was now only a matter of time-time and careful patience. Annie smiled softly back. Then her smile vanished.

“Annie,” He began. “Your ‘female’ is like a grain of wheat which has one of three futures. The wheat can be placed in a sack and dumped in a stall until it’s fed to the pigs. Or, it can be ground to flour and made into bread. Or, it can be placed in the earth and allowed to grow into that which it really is, until its golden head divides and produces a thousand grains more wheat... from just the one.”

Annie’s focussed gaze never left him, but her arms were becoming restless on her thighs, as if she wasn’t quite sure exactly what to do with them.

“Annie,” He began again after smiling warmly at her once more. “’Who’ you really are, your natural ‘female’, is like a grain of wheat, but with one great difference. The wheat can’t ‘choose’ whether it’s fed to pigs, ground to flour, or planted to multiply. ‘You’ have a ‘choice’, and from this moment onwards you won’t ‘let’ your life’s natural happiness be fed to pigs, ‘nor’ will you let it be ground under the rocks of your unnatural and unfeeling ‘woman’ that causes you such despair, loneliness or failure, or to be broken open and devoured by the Will of her never-ending wants, always ignoring your special ‘female’ needs that were meant and destined by Mother Nature to bring to you the natural happiness and contentment you deserve by gender design and by right of birth to have and enjoy as a natural ‘female’.”

As he’d been talking, Mike had seen her right hand move first. Then her left had followed almost immediately. They had slowly risen to her blouse, but remained there now, unmoving. He smiled inwardly. Her female was beginning to make sense of it all. It really didn’t matter how long it took-only that it happened, for her sake, and the sake of her future happiness...and his.

“Annie.” He said confidently to her. “Today you will multiply your ‘female’ value a hundred fold.”

And with that he smiled widely at her. She immediately smiled back at him in return- not widely, but more so than she had been. He noticed some of the uncertainty had left her smooth brow. But her hands remained on her blouse, unmoving, although now, he noticed her fingers had curled themselves around the location of her top button.

He smiled inwardly, knowing as he always did at this stage of her female’s development and ‘coming out’, that some lucky male would have to thank him one day, but not until he had thanked himself in person, and, in his ‘own’ way first.

“Annie,” He began again, knowing his words generally off by heart after all this time. “To grow and to multiply it’s necessary to plant the wheat grain in the darkness and warmth of the earth... and your failures, your despairs, your ignorance and your natural female abilities are the darkness in which you’ve been placed by Mother Nature in order for your ‘female’ to ripen. Now, like the wheat grain which sprouts and blossoms only if it’s nurtured with the rain and the sun and warmed by the warm winds, your natural female, too, must nurture the natural needs of your mind and body to fulfil your dreams and the destiny of health and happiness that Mother Nature meant for you to have, right from the very beginning.”

Mike’s peripheral vision sensed a little movement, barely noticeable, but definitely there.

“But to grow to full stature the wheat has to wait on the whims of the rain and the winds to blossom and boom. ‘You’ don’t ‘have’ to wait, because the ‘female’ in you, like a baby who has gone past full term and knows it, can ‘choose’ when it’s ready to be born and enter into its own natural destiny.”

Mike had dropped his gaze for a minute or so while he’d been talking. When he now looked up as he paused he noticed immediately that her hands and fingers now rested on the third button down. The top two had been undone. Inwardly and outwardly he smiled warmly at her and was rewarded at the same time with her warm smile in return.

“Annie,” He reinforced confidently, as he congratulated himself with the small success of the two top buttons. “Today you ‘will’ multiply your ‘female’ value a hundred fold.” She smiled at him immediately. It was warm and soft, a little different to the smiles he had seen so far. Softer. More ‘female’, less ‘woman’.

“It’s easy to do this, too.” He began again, deliberately keeping his gaze away from her face and hoping for another surprise when next he glanced at her blouse. “First you will set goals for your female to have every single natural need you have to be satisfied as a priority, and ignore the unnatural wants of your woman, and not just for today, but for the week, the month, the year, and the rest of your natural female life.”

His gaze moved past quickly her blouse and noticed her fingers resting, but paused on her bottom button. Mike’s heart began to thump with the excitement of success.

“And, just as the rain has to fall before the wheat will crack its shell and sprout, so, too, must the natural ‘feeling’ objectives of your ‘female’ take priority over the unnatural wants of your ‘woman’ before she, too, cracks her shell, and the truly destined life and happiness you were ‘meant’ to have by Mother Nature will naturally crystallise... as a female.”

Mike’s gaze traveled past her seated form once more, just as her hands had finished pulling the blouse upwards from beneath the waist of her jeans. His pulse began to throb steadily, strongly.

“Annie,” He continued ecstatically. “In setting these goals you will ‘always’ consider your best performance as the woman you ‘used’ to be, and multiply it a hundred fold as the natural ‘female’ you really are. ‘This’ will be the standard by which you will ‘live’ your life and happiness in the future. Never again will you be concerned about the wants of the woman in you, because, isn’t it better to aim your spear at the moon and strike only an eagle, than to aim your spear at the eagle and strike only a rock?”

As he paused, his roving gaze and looked her square in the eye, Mike flexed his groin when his eyes were rewarded with the sight of her body.

She was now naked from the waist up, except for her white bra. Her blouse lay in a loose heap by the side of her chair. He smiled as she nodded in agreement to his question.

She smiled softly, hesitantly in return, her hands resting, unmoving, fingers tucked into her waistband in front of her hips.

“Annie,” He said once again very confidently. “Today, you ‘will’ multiply your value as a ‘female’, a hundred fold.”

Mike’s gaze had not left hers while he had spoken, but his peripheral awareness had not missed her fingers releasing the top and only button on the central waistband of her baggy jeans. His groin flexed again. It took discipline to begin his gaze roaming around the room while he allowed his mind to select the next few leading words. It was difficult.

“The height of the ‘female’ goals for your ‘natural’ life and happiness will ‘not’ hold you in awe.” He told her, not looking at her and realising it was becoming more and more difficult for him to continue doing so.

“Even though the ‘woman’ you ‘used’ to be might want or cause you to stumble or fall often before the ‘female’ you really are finally achieves them. Only a worm is free from the worry of stumbling. ‘You’ are not a worm. ‘You’ are not a sheep. ‘You’ are of Mother Nature and are a natural ‘female’, and you are ‘different’ and ‘unique’. Therefore, you are ‘valuable’. Let the ‘woman’ in you build a lonely cave of her life to hide in alone with her clay, while ‘you’ build a castle of natural happiness and contentment for your ‘female’ with yours.”

Mike had heard the zipper slide slowly and hesitantly downwards as he’d been speaking and had squeezed his thighs together in anticipation. Now, as his eyes settled on hers once more, he saw she now stood and was slowly pulling her jeans downwards over her hips.

He could see the white top of her panty waistband. She stopped all movement when their eyes met. Mike quickly looked away; knowing all the time that her female was battling her woman over long-held values and beliefs about nudity and strangers and was winning so far. He didn’t want to do anything that might give the woman an edge.

“Annie, " He said while not looking at her. “Today you ‘will’ multiply your ‘female’ value a hundred fold.”

And with that, almost immediately Mike heard her resume the removal of her jeans from her body. He was as hard as granite in the loins. His body felt all dressed up with nowhere to go at that moment.

It was terribly hard not to look at her, but he managed it, somehow, always loving and hating the early beginning like this, and looking forward to it being over as quickly as nature would allow-her nature-her female ‘human’ nature.

“And Annie, just as the sun has to warm the earth to bring out the seedlings of wheat,” He continued. “So, too, will the words I’m saying ‘warm’ the ‘female’ in your life and turn your natural ‘female’ dreams into reality. Today you ‘will’ surpass every unnatural action, which your ‘woman’ performed or wouldn’t do yesterday. ‘You’ will climb your ‘female’ mountain today and from this moment onwards perform to the utmost of your natural feminine sensual ability in whatever ‘feels’ right for you, with no injustice towards another, and in whatever allows you to feel ‘good’ about yourself, naturally, ‘without’ feeling guilty! And tomorrow you will climb higher than today! And the next will be higher than tomorrow! In surpassing the unnatural deeds of your woman you ‘will’ become the greatest natural ‘female’ it is possible for you to be! Annie! ‘Someone’ has to be the very best ‘female’ you can possibly be. Why ‘not’ you?”

Mike had turned to face her only with his last sentence. His eyes met the dark erect nipples of each of her full round breasts head on as her shoulders rose and fell quickly, lifting and dropping her wonderful mounds sensually.

Inwardly he moaned loudly with his own rising sexual tension. Outwardly he remained calm, smiling at her warmly while he noticed the thumbs of each of her hands hooked into the waistband of her white lace panties. He glanced away quickly; knowing her ‘female’ was now on a roll of independence and excitement she had not allowed herself to feel for a long time, if ever.

“And just as the warm wind guides the wheat to its natural maturity as intended by Mother Nature,” He began to race and pick up verbal tone and speed. “The same warm winds of my words right now will carry your ‘female’ into the rest of your life and happiness, and to those who will be naturally attracted to you, both male and female alike, just as Mother nature intended for you from the start! Once spoken, the words I’ll give to you soon you will never give back to me, or to anyone else, and ‘especially’ not to the ‘woman’ you ‘used’ to be, otherwise you will lose face with Mother Nature who loves you dearly as her own beautiful and natural, very feminine daughter!”

Mike was picking up the tone and the pace now without knowing it, as he always did. He was winding up his words with the heartfelt emotion and tone of voice he always felt, simply because he believed without question in faith without doubt the truth absolute in each and every word of intent he’d said to her.

He dared not look at her right then, lest he lose his natural concentration and allow the woman in her to get a leg in at the final moment of his victory. Annie might be nude or she might not be, he knew, but right then he didn’t care. He couldn’t stop now.

“’You’ will be your own prophet, and though your ‘woman’ and others like her may laugh or wonder at your ‘female’ thoughts, your ‘female’ emotions, and your ‘female’ actions and behaviour, they will ‘know’ your dreams and happiness are on their way to a committed and happening reality! Once I give you ‘these’ words and you ‘accept’ them as your own natural and intended birthright, there will be ‘no’ escape for you, until your ‘female’ becomes supreme in your life and times, and your words, your thoughts, and your wishes become your accomplished dreams!”

Again as he paused, Mike refused to allow himself to look at her. His body screamed at him for the exact human nature of the need it wanted. His mind strongly told him exactly what he, as well as she, ‘needed’, for both to be happy with the outcome in the way and the manner he desired for them both.

“Annie!” He said, looking steadily at the ceiling above her head. “Today ‘you’ will multiply your ‘female’ value as a ‘natural’ female, one hundred fold! You will ‘not’ commit the terrible crime of aiming too low with your female hopes and dreams and feeling of right for only you! You will ‘do’ whatever ‘feels’ right for you, with no injustice intended towards another! You will ‘do’ whatever the woman you ‘used’ to be would ‘not’ do to allow your natural female needs of happiness and joy to be fulfilled in every desired way! You will ‘always’ allow your ‘female’s’ reach to exceed her grasp and will ‘never’ be content with your ‘woman’s’ performance of yesterday!”

Mike could ‘feel’ she was naked-could ‘feel’ she was nude, although he’d heard and seen nothing below his gaze. His heart raced and his pulse pounded in both temples at once like big bass drums.

“You will ‘always’ raise your female’s goals for whatever happiness ‘feels’ right for you, because it’s your ‘right’ by gender design and by right of ‘birth’, freely given to you to enjoy by Mother Nature who has loved you from the very start, where your ‘woman’ has ‘not’. You will ‘always’ strive to be a ‘better’ natural female in the next hour, the next day, the next month, and the next year than you were in the last one. And you will always ‘proudly’ announce your goals of female happiness and contentment to the world of other females and males... who will ‘recognize’ and ‘respect’ you and who will ‘love’ you in return! Let the ‘men’ and ‘women’ of the world approach ‘you’ and all ‘other’ males and ‘females’ with praise and envy, while ‘you’ have the ‘good’ female graces and wisdom and good manners to receive it in natural humility!”

His body screamed at him to drop his gaze, to ‘see’ her body, to ‘feel’ her breasts with his hungry eyes, to ‘touch’ her central female heart with his own natural male strength. But his mind said, ‘No!’

“Annie! " He began to finish as his heart raced on turbo and his forehead began to sweat light sheen of concentration and strongly suppressed male sensuality and sexuality. “Today, ‘you’ will multiply your female value a hundred fold! One grain of wheat when multiplied a hundred fold will produce a hundred wheat-stalks! Multiply these a hundred fold, ten times, and they’ll feed ‘all’ the cities of planet earth! Are ‘you’ not more than a grain of wheat?”

The absolute sexual and sensual tension in Mike’s mind and body was incredible! It seared him from the inside out! His groin burned in its stiffness cramped and suffocated beneath his trousers! His breath had begun to deeply pant the words he was speaking so forcefully to her!

“Today you ‘will’ multiply your ‘female’ value a hundred fold!” He said emotionally and loudly. “And when it’s done, you’ll do it again and again and again! And there’ll be astonishment by all men and women who once ‘knew’ the woman you ‘used to be! They’ll ‘know’ she’s no longer alive in you! Preventing you from achieving your natural place as leader of your own ‘female’ happiness! Achieving your own natural ‘female’ dreams! And happy winner of your own natural ‘female’ life and times!...’As’ a female!... A natural!... Feminine!... Sensual...! Sexual!... Happy!... ‘Female!’ They’ll recognize your natural ‘femaleness’ with ‘envy’ and will be astonished at your natural happiness and joy as the words you’ll hear next are fulfilled in you now and for the rest of your life to accept! ‘If’ you care!”

Mike dropped his gaze and stood up quickly to face her. His gaze locked with hers. Annie was already standing and facing him, as naked as the day she was born the natural female she had always been, but had never been allowed to meet and greet personally. His eyes shined and matched the natural heartfelt tears in her own. “ANNIE! You!... are!... ‘FEMALE!’” He shouted at her with feeling and sincerity. “And... you!... are!... ‘PROUD!’”

“I AM!” Annie suddenly screamed at him, the tears running down the sides of her face. “I ‘AM female! And I ‘AM’ proud! I ‘AM’... I AMMMM!” She finished crying and running the few steps to meet the two steps he’d already taken towards her when he’d seen her natural tears committing themselves to her long overdue, but just as natural ‘coming out’ as the feminine and sensual female she had always been meant to be.

Annie flew into his open arms like a runaway Mack truck and crushed him tightly to open nudity, his own strong embrace winding around her entire full length naked and trembling frame. He shaped and formed her spine to his own male shape with his strength while he kissed her fully and deeply on her already open and searching mouth.