The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WANTED...’FEMALE’

Chapter 3

Mike Jones had always thought of himself as an artist, but not a painter. Painters paint houses, he had always told himself. ‘He’ pained females-not women, but ‘females’. And there ‘was’ a difference. In fact, there were ‘many’ differences. He knew that as surely as he knew his own name.

When Mike had first begun to pain nudes, he’d quickly seen that there was a marked difference in the basic feminine sensual ‘soul’ look between the many different paintings and photographs he’d seen, although he hadn’t known the reasons for that difference at the time. Over time, however, he had worked it out.

The difference was simply the difference between women and females-the ‘natural’ difference, as decided by Mother Nature herself in the very beginning. Females were natural in exuding their own natural feminine essence of sensual grace in everything they did or said.

Mike believed that came about by their natural gender design and by right of birth, while women were nothing more than created belief patterns of their own, society’s, or other minds.

Although the differences he’d noticed had been many, Mike had come to believe also that the main difference was in the way a female thought of herself. It somehow reflected that different feeling throughout her body as well-her skin, her eyes, her general colour, the way she moved with such sensual grace, so naturally. It seemed to manifest itself throughout her whole being, once she adopted the line of deep belief about herself that she was a ‘female’ and not a ‘woman’. Mike doubted, however, if they ever actually thought about the definitive difference, but they sensed it. He knew that for sure. Some did it naturally, while some did not, even though they should, he figured, for their own natural happiness and peace of mind, not to mention the men and males they interacted with on a personal level. Mike could always tell now, whenever he went to a bar, whether it was a ‘woman’ who served him his drink or a ‘female.’

The differences were always so marked and obvious to him. The woman would slap down his drink ungraciously and then disappear without even making any attempt at eye contact with him. Whereas the ‘female’ who served him would always ‘place’ his drink before him while looking at him, ‘intentionally’ making eye contact with him to encourage the male in him to recognize her very existence and presence and find her pleasing to the eye and of manner.

When that happened, he could see she felt good about herself and her reason for being. The male in him would always naturally respond accordingly, which seemed to please her, and, pleasing ‘her’ seemed to please ‘his’ male, too. ‘Everybody’ felt good about himself or herself, and ‘without’ feeling guilty.

The whole thing, however, had nothing at all to do with her trying to pick him up or vice versa. Mike also realised that somehow, each of the females knew that. It was only and all about recognition and acceptance and pleasing and being found pleasing, and everyone feeling naturally good about themselves without feeling guilty about it when they ‘did’ feel that way. Mother Nature-Human Nature, according to Mike’s own personal beliefs, worked absolutely perfectly.

Just watching the differences between the way women walked and carried themselves and the way ‘females’ did the same thing was a lesson in Human Nature all by itself that Mike always enjoyed it whenever he engaged in his favourite pastime—‘people’—watching. The women would stride, while the females would flow-each step a graceful and sensual replacement of the one preceding it. He sensed that females didn’t have to ‘try’ to walk like that. He knew they just ‘knew’ and were very sensitive ‘to’ themselves and ‘of’ themselves.

They just did what came naturally for natural human beings who were very aware of themselves, personally-who had become more sensitive to who they really were, in comparison to ‘what’ the women of the world had become.

Mike had always noticed when talking to them both that women had wants that they couldn’t ever see being fully satisfied. While females had only a few natural human needs that could and were easily and often satisfied in such a way that always left them feeling good about themselves without feeling guilty, and so always peaceful and content with their lives, even on a bad-hair day.

The women, on the other hand, hardly ever felt good about themselves, and when they did, rarely did that feel-good feeling last long, and even more rarely did it survive a bad- hair day, even when they ‘were’ feeling good. Females moved, walked, talked, thought, felt, acted and seemed to emote with a natural femininity, grace and sensuality, whereas women just seemed to move their legs, their arms, or their mouths and minds in motion for no other reason than to get from A to B geographically or conceptually.

In his personal and intimate life Mike had readily experienced many times that females loved naturally and very physically. They seemed unrestrained and uninhibited with everything they gave and received by way of mental, emotional and physical affection and pleasure. The women he had bedded, however, seemed to have had the idea of having to try this and that lovemaking technique they had read about in some exotic or erotic sex manual.

Mike had always figured it was pretty sad for the women of the world as a species originating from nature when they had to fall back on a book of instructions to read and ingest in order to find out how to be natural sensual and loving human beings. And when they did love, their actions, behaviour and responses had always been guarded, inhibited and mechanical.

They showed absolutely no sensuality about any aspect of their lovemaking whatsoever that he had been able to detect as being worthwhile and pleasing or even pleasurable to a male-just sexuality with no female attached to it, devoid of any sensuality at all.

Whereas the ‘females’, however, seemed to be a strong, alluring and very attractive mixture of sensuality ‘and’ sexuality. Each one complimented and enhanced the other in such a way so as to always make the sharing of intimate time with them an absolute male pleasure to be had. It always left him with a strong and natural wanting and needing to return to the female’s naturally affectionate arms, mind and body as soon as possible. In fact, he had never wanted to leave it at all and oftentimes, he had not.

Females, he had found, also were very sensitive to their few real female needs and to who they really were, as well as to all natural males-but not to men. Women, on the other hand, seemed insensitive to anyone’s wants or needs, only and preferring to selfishly chase always their own wants of the moments that represented short-term happiness, which rarely lasted long.

Females also seemed to have a natural self-pride that flowed into everything they did and everything they were and represented to themselves, and even more importantly ‘about’ themselves and their self-worth. Women, as best he could tell, had no self-pride worth speaking of that could be noticed as reflecting itself in their demeanor, thoughts, or behaviour anywhere that could be visibly seen and found pleasing to any natural male, let alone a man.

So, Mike had always painted only the females,not the women. And his work ‘with’ them and ‘of’ them to date had been sold domestically and internationally very well, rewarding him financially in such a way that he was able to afford to live where he did and the way he did.

His problem, however, had been always and only ‘finding’ the females to answer his ads so he ‘could’ paint them. Of course, there were always many responses to his advertising, but very few natural females had ever been among them.

At first he had realised that there was a very real and distinguishable difference between women and females. It was the females he sought to paint for their naturally unique and very rare and valuable different look that always made them special and separate from every other woman and female in the world, had been as scarce as hen’s teeth.

It had been during one of those dry ‘female’ spells early in his artistic career, when he had not been able to find a female for love nor money that Mike had discovered hypnosis. He had discovered it accidentally while reading a book-a fiction story. That had led him to research hypnosis in depth.

He had soon discovered that hypnotic secrets were simply natural nature-made laws that all human beings ascribed to and responded to, whether they knew it or not, liked it or not, or thought they would respond to or not. Hypnosis worked. That was the belief Mike had come away with from all of his intensive and deep-reaching research.

He had then arrived at a master plan for the rest of his life’s work. He would learn hypnosis and hypnotise the hell out of women until they became females. The overall noble idea was that he would be doing them all a big favor in terms of their natural happiness in life, as well as doing all the men and males of the world a favor, too.

Mike also believed that if the men of the world were to interact with the natural females of the world, they might even manage to rediscover their natural manhood-their natural balls. So, Mike had decided to hypnotise the women he would paint and turn them ‘all’ into natural females. Only then would he paint them.

In the beginning, however, things had not gone strictly according to that noble and grand plan for the liberation of female kind and indirectly, male kind. First he’d had trouble finding someone to teach him ‘how’ to hypnotise anyone properly in the first place, and then he’d had trouble the instant he mentioned the word ‘hypnosis’ to the models. They hadn’t been able to wait to get away from him quickly enough.

At the time it had been a real dilemma. He’d bought all the books he had been able to find on the subject of hypnosis in its various forms of induction and trance utilization. However he lacked any sort of practical experience in applying the various techniques. He had no confidence at all with which to try it out on ‘anyone’, let alone a suspicious model that began with the idea of him wanting to mess with her mind and most probably her body as well after that.

Finally, Mike had placed an add in the paper looking for someone who would accept a sincere, but struggling artist for legitimate self-hypnosis training, on the guise that he might better be able to reach within himself to deliver the goods in a more soul-filled way. Only one man had answered his advertisement-a mid-fortyish man of distinguished looks and countenance who told Mike he had been a stage hypnotist and Hypnotherapist for many years, but had since retired. Before the man would agree to teach him anything, however, he insisted on being told the truth he already suspected-that the purposes for Mike learning hypnosis was to use it on women in some way to his advantage.

Mike agreed and told the man about his believed differences between women and females, as well as men and males. The hypnotist had agreed with Mike all the way, to the extent that he had taught him not only how to hypnotise and utilize the deep trance so achieved, but many of the covert and instantaneous hypnotic induction methods as well. The man had arranged several ex-clients to make themselves available for

Mike’s practice of everything he had been taught, always with himself in attendance, watching and guiding Mike in everything he did at all steps along the way. Mike had paid the man more than the originally agreed price when the hypnotist had finally said he was done with him. The man had been grateful, and, with a nod and wink, had told him to have a nice life and wished him well with his painting.

That had been the beginning, but the mere mention of the word ‘hypnosis’ to any of the models would immediately leave him without any. The few that had allowed him to try, stopped when they felt they were losing control and slipping into a trance. It had been then that Mike had decided upon the covert use of some of the techniques he had been taught.

After a little playing around and experimenting for the most effective methods he settled on just a half dozen which always seemed to work first time, every time. They allowed a deep enough trance where his amnesia suggestions would always be powerfully recognised and complied with when the person had been brought back to full awareness once again.

All the models would ever remember after any session with him in his studio was exactly what they had been told to remember. They were told that they had fallen asleep, which was perfectly natural and the usual thing for models to do. He’d also tell them that in while they were in trance with such long sittings and very little physical or mental activity to occupy them he would paint their natural female lines over several sessions until finished.

All of the models, however, would always be absolutely stunned when he had showed them his finished works. Four different paintings of each model would be completed before he would be finished with each model, and he named each painting in the same way, in order to keep to his common theme.

The first would be named, ‘Coming Out’. The second would be named, ‘The arousal’. The third would be named, ‘The Climax’. And the fourth would simply be titled, ‘The Female’. Beneath each title he would include the model’s first name, so as to differentiate each from all other work he had previously completed. And he would never allow them to see their set of paintings until all four had been finished completely.

Many of the models had wanted to buy his work of them, but he’d only ever had to tell them the price to put paid to any and all ideas of personal ownership once and for all. He sold all four paintings of each model as a complete set only, and for a fixed, nonnegotiable price of one hundred thousand dollars for each set.

His work with each model took about three months for all four paintings to be completed, and, as a rule Mike worked with four models each year. He would never split a set, and, on the international market, as well as the domestic one, he’d managed to sell all of his work to date.

Many of the models had wanted him to paint them a second time, so impressed they’d been with his creation of them in such a way so as to almost render them unrecognizable to themselves, or of themselves. But Mike would only paint each model once. After that, they no longer needed him and he no longer needed them. Mike loved them all, but he simply sent them on their way with his fondest wishes, knowing they would never again be the women they had been before coming to model for him. They would be ‘females’.

His special hypnosis would always see to that.

Hypnosis had brought about the beginning of Mike’s personal and professional life in earnest. The finished quality of his work had continued to improve out of sight, almost to be seen, even by him, as having a new and different style and quality for each individual model painted. But he knew that in reality, it was each individual and naturally unique and special ‘female’ that had made his work so different each time, not his brush strokes.

Hypnosis had simply been the tool he had used to effect the liberation of the female from her woman in as painless a way and manner as was possible for him to achieve. It had sometimes taken him a little while to arrange the opportunity necessary to employ his covert hypnotic methods with the various models, but the wait would always be worth it. Now, after more than twenty sets of paintings over five years, Mike’s personal fun, finances and lifestyle, not to mention his love life, had never been better.

And now they were going to become even better again, he thought, as he gazed at the lovely Annie Summers sitting deeply hypnotised and fully clothed on the chair in the middle of the floor in his studio. Each woman always represented a challenge to him to bring her ‘female’ out in full and glorious living colour in four separate and clearly recognizable stages after the initial challenge of first finding the woman from the general public.

After that, to Mike Jones, hypnotist and artist extra-ordinaire, there was no challenge like no challenge in finding the woman’s natural and absolutely unique and sensually beautiful female. He smiled as he readied his thoughts to begin the first sketches of Annie. He decided instinctively on his approach to the first of the four paintings of her that would see her change permanently, back to a natural female, never again in her life after that to be the woman she used to be.