The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walkthrough

Chapter Three

“Todd Dearborn, as I live and breathe, you know you look more like your dad each time I see you. How much do you bench, son?” said General Whatcom. The grizzled man with the square jaw and flint colored eyes, shaking my hand with an iron grip.

“Two-twenty, sir.”

“Good man, say why haven’t I seen you on the base?”

“I’m over eighteen now, so mom has to escort me in on her ID.”

“Oh, is your mother here?”

“Yes sir, she’s picking up her dry cleaning, and I came along for the ride. They’re having prime rib at the Officer’s Club tonight.”

“That’s right, it’s Friday. Perhaps I will see you there, then. You know, Constance and I think the world of Rita, you know that, don’t you, son?”

“Yes sir,” I said, ignoring the awkwardness of the remark. He returned the favor by ignoring me, and leaving the PX. I watched him turn in the uniform shop’s direction, before walking out of sight.

* * *

Personally, I’m not a fan of the Army, but I love how mom looks in the Officer’s Club. She’s like royalty. She smiles, she curtseys, and she glides when she walks. Until she gets drunk, but by then half of the club is in the tank. She just seems to draw more attention than most.

We were sitting at an out of the way table where we could watch, but not easily be seen. As mom talked, I acquainted myself with the nearest exits, just in case I needed to get my mother outside in a hurry. It’s not a matter of: if mom will get drunk. It’s more of a question of how quickly and how loud.

“Are you even listening to me, young man?”

“Yes, you said you didn’t like this table because you were hoping to see General Whatcom tonight. But you don’t think he will look over here and see you. And you will have to embarrass yourself to get his attention.”

“That’s not what I said.”

“No, but that’s what you meant. And in full disclosure, the general saw me in the PX. He knows we planned on coming here tonight.”

“Really?”

“My god, mom, he’s old enough to be your father. Two, he was dad’s best friend. And three, he’s married.”

“Jealous much?”

“Does he know you’re sucking my dick?”

“Would you shush?”

“Do you want me to break the news to him?”

“I want you to keep from embarrassing me.”

“Says the woman I rescued from the drunk tank.”

Mom folded her arms over her chest and made a face like she had just bitten into a chunk of baker’s chocolate. Christ, now I’ve done it. This is why I need Aggie. If I’ve got Aggie in my hands, I can navigate mom with no problem. When I have to wing it, I screw it up every damned time.

“That’s it,” she said.

“I’m sorry.”

“Nope, I’m done and so are certain favors which you will no longer be getting from me.”

Life with a drama queen ain’t easy.

“See, Constance, I told you that was Rita and Todd.”

Saved by the baritone voice of the one man I can’t keep away from my mother. Then again, maybe we could share. Connie isn’t bad looking. She’s a little older than mom, and where mom is dainty, Connie is full figured. She probably gained that weight because of sexual frustration… oh I could ask Aggie. But right now, I have to stand and acknowledge the entrance of a woman to the table, and shake the general’s hand. It’s old-fashioned, but everything in the Officer’s Club is from another time and place.

“General.”

“Good to see you again, Todd. Constance, doesn’t the boy look just like his father?”

“Yes, he’s a fine-looking young man,” said Connie in her southern drawl.

“Thank you, ma’am, and it’s a pleasure to see you again, Mrs. Whatcom.”

“Dear boy, you are old enough… I insist you call me Connie,” she said with a smile as she shot both the general and mom a side-eye.

“Thank you, Connie.”

“You’re welcome, and I will be, sure, to call on you by name... Todd,” she said lifting one eyebrow.

On second thought, I don’t think I have to ask Aggie about Connie.

“Drinks? What are you having son,” said the general.

“Coffee, black, please.”

“Not old enough to drink?” the general asked, looking at his wife instead of me.

“Designated driver.”

“Oh, oh yes, good man, and you, my dear,” he said to mom.

“The usual.”

“The usual for you as well, Constance?”

“Apparently.”

This must be part two of the fight that started last week when mom felt up the general in the club.

“How about giving me a hand sport? We can let the women talk.”

* * *

“What about your future, son? Do you see yourself going into the Army?” The general asked the moment we arrived at the bar.

“Actually, I’m studying nursing. I would prefer to save life than take it away.”

“Well, the Army always needs doctors. You change your mind, just say the word, and I could get you a seat in West Point with one phone call.”

“I appreciate that, sir. Thank you.”

“My pleasure son, did you know there’s been a Dearborn between this country and her enemies since the Revolution?”

“Yes, sir, my grandmother makes a point of showing me the family Bible during every visit.”

“I guess she does. How are Sam and Bernadette?”

“Grandmother is good. She does a lot of charity work. Grandfather is not so good. I’ve been told it’s because of Agent Orange, but he’ll never say that.”

“Of course not. Sam Dearborn was a goddamned warrior first and an officer second. They don’t make men like that anymore.”

“They don’t, sir.”

* * *

“Ladies, the men have returned. One Koors Light chilled to perfection for you, my dear, and a southern sunrise for you, my love.”

“Why thank you… my love,” said Connie as flatly as an iron plate.

“So how do you like your school, Todd?” said the general.

“It’s good, and it’s close to home. I enjoy spending time with my mother, and helping around the house. Plus, I’m no freeloader. I pay for room and board.”

“Is that so, Rita?”

Mom looked at me and I gave her my best, I’m sorry and I love you, puppy dog eyes. It totally worked. I wanted to tell the world that she was going to suck my dick as soon as we got into the car.

“Yes, Todd is my man,” she said as she reached under the table and put her hand on my knee.

“Does your man make house calls? I wouldn’t mind getting a little help myself.”

“Constance, dear, if you need anything, you can always get a hold of my attaché,” said the general.

“Thank you daddy, I will make a point of getting a hold of him as soon as I can,” said Connie through a tight jaw.

“She’ll be delighted to hear from you,” said the general with a grin.

“Todd, would you be a dear,” said mom, handing me her already empty glass.

“My pleasure,” I said, picking it up. “Sir, Connie?” I asked our guests.

“No thanks son, I don’t want to let the tiger out too soon,” said the general, giving mom a gut turning leer.

“You know, daddy. Momma needs to stretch her legs. Do you mind if I accompany Todd?”

“I’d be honored… Connie,” I said out of turn. The general reminded me of my place when he gave Connie his permission to leave. When our guests were looking away, I gave mom, the help me, look.

“You’re okay,” mom mouthed back to me with a wink.

Connie folded my right arm and put her hand through the crook.

* * *

“So tell me, Todd, just how old are you really?” said Connie, still holding me close.

“Eighteen ma’am.”

“Pity.”

“Would it help if I said twenty-one?”

Connie gave a soft laugh. “Thirty-one would still be too young. Daddy has had a thing for your mother since the day he met her. As bad as it is now, it’s been worse. I apologize for using you as a prop in our drama.”

“Don’t be sorry, I think the idea is growing on me,” I said, giving a quick glance at the bulge in my pants.

Connie’s cheeks turned red.

“Todd Dearborn, is that for me?”

This is where Aggie would have probably told me to keep my big mouth shut.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said with a shit-eating grin, only to get pulled into the nearby coatroom. Connie grabbed my crotch with the urgency of a drowning woman clutching a lifeline.

“Oh god, I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed one of these,” said Connie staring at my chest, mostly because she is a short woman, almost like a toy person with a wide, jiggly butt and a pair of big, droopy boobies.

“But what about the general?”

“She is groping him right now. Except, she can’t do this,” said Connie, pulling down my zipper.

While she was sucking my cock, I saw what Aggie had to say.

grab her butt

“Oh, you’re a naughty boy,” said Connie, giggling with delight.

pull up her dress

It surprised me to discover Connie had no underwear on. I played with her pasty butt cheeks, watching them ripple.

put your finger inside her ass

Well alright Aggie! Unable to see the bottom side of all that ass, I had to kind of feel around Connie’s soaked pussy. Lubing my middle finger for when I pushed it into her asshole.

“Oof, you are a naughty boy,” she said with a gasp.

I finger fucked her hole while she sucked on my cock until Aggie ruined my fun.

cum in her mouth and you lose

What the fuck, Aggie! I think this is Ali’s doing. He’s programmed Aggie to get me just so close to a piece of pussy and then yank it away.

pull out your cock and put your dirty finger in her mouth

I did as Aggie said, but it wasn’t easy. Connie really wanted my dick.

“Hey,” she said, when I finally broke free. Before she could say much more, I gagged her with my middle finger.

“Sorry Connie, but if I cum in your mouth, the general will know and I don’t want to be on his bad-side. What you really want is to even the score and in a funny way, I do too. I’m just saying there’s nothing to keep you from giving him a big smooch with your ass on your lips,” I said, wiping my middle finger off on her mouth.

The unhinged way that Connie laughed at the idea really made me nervous. I checked with Aggie just to make sure I wasn’t supposed to be running for my life. Instead Aggie said:

call her your bitch

Whoa, not what I was expecting, but I figured I better go up top if I was going to sell it. I fucked Connie’s mouth with my dirty finger.

“You’re my little bitch now. Do you understand?”

“I’m your bitch.”

“Yes, you are my property. I don’t ask, I take. You’re a bitch for my cock,” I said, trying to sound like the gangster from the Bad Apple movie.

Connie went limp, fainting dead away, without smelling salts I grabbed her soft boob, and gave it a serious squeeze, pinching her nipple hard between my finger and thumb as I lowered her to the floor. That did the trick. Connie woke up and knelt at my feet, giving me a chance to stuff my stiff dick back into my pants.

We returned late with the drinks, looking disheveled and slightly out of breath. I gave the “help me,” look to mom, while Connie kissed on the general. Mom looked at my hard dick and smiled. That was when I noticed the two new empty glasses in front of her. Fuck, how long were we gone?

* * *

“Harold and Connie were the first people your dad introduced me to. Dan worked for Harold at the Pentagon. That wasn’t their first assignment together.”

“Harold was an instructor at West Point when Dan was a cadet. Dan was the son that Harold had never had. Before we even met, Dan told me if he wants you, you’re his.”

“I could not imagine the man I knew, the man I loved, telling me I was going to be the property of a stranger. I caught myself agreeing to Dan’s demand,” said mom, once we were sitting inside her chilly Caddy.

“Dad said that?”

“Yes. At first, it was the three of us. I got pregnant, but we kept it up even after you were a great big boy. Harold stopped when Dan died. He didn’t have the heart to have sex with the widow of his unofficial son. He still took care of me and you, no matter who I was married to. They were the people I slept with, but Harold was my real husband. Have you ever wondered why I drink?”

“What about Connie?”

“She was there too. She’s more of a submissive. If you know what one of those is,” said mom.

“I do, but I’d rather not think about it.”

“Hey, you were the big man wanting blowjobs on demand. I’m just telling you that there’s a lot more going on here than meets the eye, mister man.”

“What you’re really telling me is, when the general is around, look the other way,” I said, as we pulled out onto the street.

“No. I told you nothing’s going on. He hasn’t touched me since your dad died. Yeah, we flirt, and we grab ass. He cares for me and he cares for you. But that’s it.”

Only the light hum of the heater fan made any sound as the heavy car quietly rolled along. If I didn’t know any better, I would have sworn that we had just broken up. By the time we got home, I needed some reassurance, but I didn’t get it.

“What about us?” I said.

Silence…

I should have known better than to wing these weird moments. I am sure that if I had asked Aggie she would have said, “keep your big mouth shut” or something like that.

“It’s been a long day, I’m going to bed,” mom finally said, walking away and leaving me alone in the car.