The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walkthrough

Chapter Four

Mom and I were in a weird place. I had told her that I knew she had drunk Wade’s piss. That’s the kind of dirty little secret that anyone would die, if it became known. Then mom told me she had been in a long time three-way relationship with dad and General Whatcom, when she got pregnant with me. She didn’t even bother to elaborate on which man was my real father.

Now, a 500-pound gorilla has entered our lives, introduced itself, and then sat quietly in the corner. The thing is, it had been there all along, and somehow I had to wrap my head around that reality. The process had sucked the life out of my very existence. We scarcely spoke to each other over the next week, and Aggie was no help. Every answer to every question was, “wait for events to unfold.”

“The general has gone to a summit meeting in Europe, and Connie wants you to come over this weekend and help her around the house,” said mom, when I got home from work.

For the first time in days, Aggie piped up.

going to the general’s house corrupts Constance Whatcom with Todd Dearborn 30%

I guess events are unfolding.

“Sure, um, are you okay with that?”

“Todd, sweetheart, I love you so very much, but I’ve got no say in this. You do what you do, just remember; I did everything to shield you from the truth. I see now that I was only fooling myself. All I ask is that you try not to hate me.”

Yep, same passive-aggressive, melodramatic funk brought to me courtesy of Koors, the official light beer of self-mother-fucking-pity. If she wanted to keep me dumb and happy, then why the fuck didn’t she just stick to blowjobs? Blowjobs are good, blowjobs are fun, no one ever said, “Damn, now I’ve gotta go get a blowjob… fuck.”

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say, and I plan on getting even by pounding the fuck out of the general’s little dumpling.

* * *

Connie answered the door. Before she could say a word, I began.

“I hear you’re looking to pick up where we left off,” I said with a smile and a slight bow.

“And hello to you, too.”

“I distinctly recall you were willing to be my bitch. Did you ask me over to explain you had changed your mind?”

“No.”

“Good, then is there a reason you’re still dressed?”

“Um, no, no reason at all,” said Connie, pulling off her shirt and shorts.

“No underwear?”

“Daddy doesn’t allow me to have underwear.”

“Good rule. You know, I like the general.”

“You two are a lot alike. Maybe that’s why I’m so drawn to you,” she said, putting her hand on my crotch.

In an act of bravado, I pulled out my phone to take a photo of my new prize and saw that Aggie was back.

tell her you know she’s a submissive

demand to see the playroom

“Mom tells me you’re a submissive.”

“That bitch!”

“Watch your mouth! There is only one bitch here. Who’s the bitch?”

“I am.”

“I didn’t hear that. What did you say?”

“I am your bitch… sir.”

“Good, now show me the playroom.”

“Todd, um sir, you can’t, that’s the master’s—”

“The general is gone, and I know how much you would just love to shit in his sugar bowl. So why don’t you take me to the playroom? Then we can play,” I said, reaching out to fondle her saggy tit.

“Yes, sir.”

She took me to the basement, but Aggie did not prepare me for what I found. A large conference table, with a dozen chairs, bondage gear hanging from hooks, sex toys of every kind stacked neatly along the walls, racks of video gear, shelves of videotapes, and a life-size portrait of my mother.

take photos for blackmail

“I can explain,” said Connie, as I snapped a picture with my phone.

“Who are these other women?” I said, pointing to the other life-size portraits hanging amidst the tapes, video gear, and sex toys.

“The harem.”

“And you’re the little sub that preps the women, cleans the dildos, makes snacks, and serves the beer.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Who is this?” I said, taking a picture of an old photo.

I recognized my dad, the general, the only black guy in the group looked like James Jackson, another guy that had to be Charlie Briggs, and a guy that didn’t really look that much like Aldo, but he had Aldo’s dipshit tattoo. Wade Smith sat at the head of the table. I’d recognize that degenerate son of a bitch anywhere.

“That’s Romeo Company during Desert Storm,” said Connie.

All mom’s husbands had been in dad’s company? My head began spinning. Fortunately, Aggie saved the day.

stay in charge or go to prison

“Where do you sit? When all this is going on? Where does the general tie his dog?”

It was a good choice of words, because Connie led me to a cushion on the floor, where a stainless steel bowl bore her name, a leash and collar hung on the wall, along with a roster of all the members of Romeo Company except dad. The stains on the whiteboard showed the GIMP had many duties to perform.

“Are you the GIMP?”

“Yes, sir”

“Do you like being the GIMP? Does that turn you on?”

“No… yeah, maybe”

“Come on, Connie, when we were in the coatroom you got so excited you passed out. Put your collar on.”

While Connie happily tugged on the heavy leather straps connected to her collar, I noticed a metallic glimmer between her ass cheeks.

“Is that a butt plug?”

“Yes sir, I’m supposed to wear it whenever daddy’s away.”

“So you’re—”

“A three holed whore, sir.”

“No, Dumpy?” I said, reading her collar.

“That’s my slave name, sir. It stands for Daddy’s Useless Meat Puppet Yellow. It means I drink a lot of pee,” she said, looking at her bowl.

“So the general’s the one with the piss fetish?”

“No, not really. It was Master Wade’s idea.”

“Wade? Wade Smith, that inbred fucktard, picked out your name. What, is he running things around here?”

I had assumed that living piece of shit had, as all turds eventually do, crawled under some rock to die. Incredulously, Connie nodded her head.

“He still comes here?”

Again, Connie simply nodded.

“Who sits there?” I said, pointing to the head of the table.

“Master Wade, but Daddy is important, too. He gets to use the harem… sometimes.”

“That’s a real harem? I mean, it’s not just some old man’s pin-up collection?”

“They’re the wives of Romeo Company.”

As Aggie’s warning, “stay in charge or go to jail,” was ringing in my head.” I reeled from the reality of Romeo Company.

“So my dad was fucking all these men’s wives too?”

“No, he didn’t know. The Dead Soldiers Gang had already formed before Daddy or Danny had joined Romeo Company. Initiation was to give your wife to the gang. Danny thought that his hero, my husband, and at that time, Major Whatcom, had asked for Rita to sleep with him. Dan said, yes. But once he discovered the Dead Soldiers would force Rita to whore with the other wives, Dan said no. They killed him and made Rita marry each one for a two-year hitch.”

Wade Smith… killed my dad? Then what did Ali mean when he said dad died for his research? And what about the general?

“Why not the general?”

Connie shook her head. “Master Wade wanted to rub it in Daddy’s nose.”

Fuck Wade! Once I find him, I’m going to rip him to pieces.

“I’m sorry they did that to both of you. I’m going to get even for all of us. From now on, you’re going to be my little spy. You’re going to tell me everything about Romeo Company and the Dead Soldiers Gang. I want to know names, addresses, events, and anything else you think might be important.”

“You’re not going to—”

“I’m going to be in charge. That’s all you need to know for now.”

“Can we finish what we started?” said Connie.

Like I said, who doesn’t like blowjobs? I fucked Connie’s mouth while I checked my messages from Aggie.

don’t cum, don’t have sex

make her wait

Fucking figures! I tell you this app doesn’t want me to get laid. I think it’s smart enough to get jealous. My app is just a possessive piece of software.

But I followed Aggie’s advice and stuck with a blowjob because I don’t know where the, “going to prison,” option is coming from.

“That’s enough cock sucking for now. I want you to fuck yourself silly with this,” I said, pulling an elaborate-looking vibrator off the shelf beside me.

“Yes, sir”

“How does it feel fucking yourself with that plug in your ass?”

“Honestly? Like, I’ve got to shit.”

The laughter did us both some good, but I had to get back in charge, so I spanked her until she focused on the job at hand. A little name calling and a few love taps later, Connie was foaming at the mouth.

“May I cum, sir?”

Seriously, I thought that was only in pornos. I didn’t think anyone really had to ask permission.

“Huh?”

“May I cum, sir?”

“Sure, cum your brains out.”

Connie howled like the women I had seen on so many hardcore videos before she convulsed and quivered.

“Good girl, but remember if the general calls; don’t tell him about what we’ve done. Can you keep a secret?”

“For you and Danny, yes, besides, he doesn’t give a fuck about the DUMPY, anyway.”

* * *

“How was your day with Connie?”

“Mom, I really regret demanding to get my dick sucked. I’m so sorry that there is a part of me that’s very horny all the time. I can’t control it, and I can’t shut it down. The dumb things I do make me cringe. I know that the moment you forgive me and tell me you love me, I’m going to want you all over again.”

“Oh baby, that’s so sweet of you to say. Now, don’t you ever be honest with me again. Understand? Families don’t run on honesty. They run on lies, the best families lie so well no one knows what the truth is anymore. Apparently, I’ve accidentally told you something that I shouldn’t. Don’t read too much into it because it was just the babblings of a chronic alcoholic,” said mom, emphatically pressing her finger to my lips.

Perhaps my reaction made her rethink her approach.

“That didn’t come out the way I meant it, Todd. It might have been better to say, I’m someone who has needs, just like you. If we happen to share an inappropriate moment, we’ll lie about it to each other and everyone else. Does that sound better?”

“Yeah, I guess. I should have said I want to respect your feelings and be more gentle.”

“Don’t you dare, mister man. When I fuck, I want to fuck, understand? If I wanted respect and caring, I’d date a woman.”

“So you like that?”

“Don’t try to figure it out. I can’t figure it out myself, but since you’re feeling gracious, I could use some beer.”

“You know I’m not old enough to buy it.”

“If you want something bad enough, you’ll get it.”

* * *

“Koors? Who the hell drinks that shit?”

“My mom, will you buy it or not?”

“I’m just saying that I don’t want people seeing me buying Koors. I’ve got a reputation to uphold.”

“You’re upholding a cardboard sign that says every little bit helps. Just buy the beer. Tell the dude inside that you’re buying it for one of the girls from the college.”

Silence…

“I’ll give you an extra twenty bucks to buy the Koors.”

“Okay, but not here. Take me to the Triple X Liquors by the subway station.”

“Seriously, you are so embarrassed about buying Koors that you want me to drive you across town?”

“Yeah.”

“Fucking get in before the traffic hits.”

On the ride to the liquor store, I told the van man the entire story about the Dead Soldier’s Gang from start to finish. Of course, I changed the names and left out the part about Aggie or that it involved my mother and father. But pretty much I just told him everything from the beginning.

“That’s some wild shit, man. If I were you, I’d get the fuck out of town and change my name.”

“Why’s that?”

“Those guys are all trained killers, that’s why. They’ve been working as killers for the past 20 years, maybe longer. Do you know what they call that in any other field of human endeavor? A fucking professional, man, and if they are hooked in with the Pentagon Brass like you say, then they’ve got access to all of Uncle Sam’s terror toys, your night goggles, motion detectors, thermal imagers, not to mention assault weapons and an endless supply of ammo.”

“I didn’t think about all that.”

“Why would you? Human beings see themselves in other people. That’s why Hollywood actors actually believe they have an opinion. Even funnier, they think it matters. You know regular people that mostly obey the law. They pay their taxes, raise their kids, and cross at the corner. In reality, people only do what they can get by with, and these fuckers killed one of their own and got by with it. Do you think they will stop and think twice before killing you? Especially after you went into their clubhouse? If they are what you say, I’m sure that room has 24-hour surveillance. You said that you took a bunch of photos for blackmailing purposes. Don’t you think they will know what you’re up to?”

“Oh, fuck!”

“See, you didn’t think about that, did you? You need to disappear before they make you disappear. I suggest getting a fake ID and buying an Amazonanna van. Especially those Amazonanna Prime vans. They’re everywhere. Buy it used and leave the decals on it. But don’t keep it, change names, vans, and van companies three times in three different states. Get a Brown one on the west coast. Get a Yellow one on the east coast. The last van? Buy a plain white service van in the Southwest, no decals, not even a ‘How’s my Driving’ sticker. Put up a fake wall behind the front seats and hang a hard hat and a reflective vest on the wall. Then drive out into the desert and hide on the other side of that wall until those fuckers die of old age.”

“That’s a little extreme.”

“So is dying for a piece of ass. Enjoy your Koors kid and never come looking for me again.”

I couldn’t have found him even if I wanted to. His sign and his van were gone by the time I got back across town. Apparently, the subway is faster than the surface streets.

* * *

“Took you long enough,” said mom, as soon as I got home.

“The first place was a no go. I wound up having to go to the Triple X.”

“That’s clear across town.”

“So? You wanted beer, and I got you the goddamned beer.”

“Todd, you make me proud every time I look at you. You’re a good man. You work hard and keep up with your studies. I’ve spent more time as a drunk than a mother to you. All that good stuff, you get that from your father. That’s why I married him. He was a good man. He wasn’t the kind of man that would go around cussing every other breath and neither should you.”

“And in other news, California banned plastic straws to stop climate change.”

“I don’t understand you.”

“You understand this,” I said, grabbing mom’s T-shirt clad tit. Her nipple instantly sprung to life.

“Momma needs her beer first…”

She looked my body up and down and bit on her lower lip.

“… and then maybe we’ll see,” she said, taking two beers and putting the rest of the half rack in the fridge.

return to Constance Whatcom for sex increases corruption by 10%

What! No! Not the DUMPY. I want to get with mom, and she’s on the verge of saying, “saddle up, cowboy.” Ugh! Okay, okay, okay, I can do this. There must be some big picture that I can’t see. Oh… fuck me.

“Hey mom, you don’t mind if I go over to Connie’s. Do you?”

“I thought… No. That’s fine. Go visit Connie… again.”

* * *

“It surprised me to get your call,” said Connie, opening the door.

According to Aggie, I had to fuck her without saying a word. Her bottoms hit the floor before we even stepped away from the entrance. I pulled out her butt plug and shoved it in her mouth as we fucked in the first room we stumbled into.

Ali was right. There is a lot of anger in me. For the next five minutes, I was slamming my cock into both holes from the front to the back and from the back to the front without even pulling her top off. She was, in a word, loose, but I didn’t care. All these years she’s been so fake, knowing all along who killed my dad and whored my mom. Half of the time I didn’t know what hole I was fucking, but she didn’t seem to mind. In fact, she seemed grateful. I shot my load into her asshole. Without saying a word, I pulled my pants up and left her with the butt plug still sticking out of her mouth.

* * *

By the time I had got home, mom was already one six-pack down. When I sat beside her on the couch, she was smoking a cigarette, watching golf, and painting her toenails.

“Have fun at your girlfriend’s?” she said from the middle of a blue cloud, without pulling the cigarette from her lips.

What do I say about that? For the past week, with Aggie’s help, I’ve discovered another world where up is down, down is up, and wrong is right. My relationship with my mother has sunk into the gutter, allowing me to coerce my mom into giving me a blowjob. It was my first, and from what I’ve seen, it’ll be the blowjob that I judge all blowjobs by from now on.

Not only that, but today I had my mom on the very edge of being the first woman that I would ever have sex with, but Aggie had me run off and fuck the DUMPY instead. Now, I’ve got to answer for that without Aggie’s help. So how the hell do I explain it?

“I fucked the general’s wife. I could say that I did it since I can’t keep you and the general apart. That’s not fair to you or the general. I could also say that I got cold feet, but we both know that’s not true. It’s hard to explain… you gave me a blowjob. True, I roped you into it, but it was an awesome blowjob, so much more than I could have ever imagined. Until you found out, it was my first blowjob. Then we sat in a weird silence for a week.”

“I just wanted to get laid, and it looked like you were willing. But I didn’t want to make you weird again because it would have been my first.”

“What did I say about telling me the truth? Look honey, when you are honest with me, it obligates me to be honest with you… and I can’t. I wish the only thing I had to be weird about was taking your cherry, but trust me, it’s not. If you want to fuck me that bad, we’ll fuck. Just leave me with my lies and illusions,” said Rita, as she downed her beer.

“Right now?”

“No! You fucking pig. You just rolled off of Connie.”

Oops, time to leave.

“But, while you’re up, would you get momma another beer?”