The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walkthrough

Chapter Two

My new app, Aggie, is being a little bitch. She hasn’t talked to me in days. Everything I ask to do, she says, “No,” or “You Lose.” Oh yeah, my newly found favorite, “Action will lead to your arrest.” What the fuck? I’m just a squirrel trying to get a nut, not knock over a bank. I don’t even know why this is a big deal. Last week, with Aggie’s help, I got mom to suck my dick, like a pro. I mean damn! Do you know what I’m saying? It’s been all I can think about. I don’t dare make a move on mom without my walkthrough, Aggie. And Aggie doesn’t want to play.

I’ve been afraid to jackoff because, I know as soon as I do, Aggie will say, “chance of oral sex at 98%,” or something like that. I don’t know how to say this so that it makes sense, but who the fuck would want to shoot a load in a gym sock when they can get a quality blow job? Mom has got skills.

Oh man, just thinking about it makes my balls ache. They are as big as duck eggs and as tender as a couple of cracked ribs. What I’m saying is, when I sit down at school, I can feel my balls hitting the mother fucking seat. Then at work, oh man, after four hours of waiting tables, I just sit in my car, too sore to move the clutch. Seriously, I’m totally thinking of wearing my jock strap to work.

Dealing with mom has been no joy ride either. She’s so fucking pissed that she sucked me off she won’t even look at me, let alone speak to me. She’ll have to talk to me soon, though. The rent is past due, and I’m not giving her a damned dime unless she asks. I just don’t know which is going to give up first, mom or my nuts.

* * *

I would’ve bet that she’d hit me up on Tuesday or Thursday. Those are the days I only have forty-five minutes to get ready for work after I get home from school. As sure as shit, when I hobbled in on Tuesday afternoon, she was waiting with her arms folded without a beer can in sight.

“The rent’s due, mister.”

While I fished in my pocket for my wallet, gently trying to move around my swollen glands, she said, “I ought to charge you more.”

“Why?”

“Oh, I think you know why. Your ‘special evening’ with the cheap wine,” she said with air quotes.

“Cheap hell! That was a bottle of Bimbo Merlot 2008.”

“Where did they keep it, in the furnace room? That shit gave me the worst hangover I’ve had in years.”

Finally, my little Aggie broke the silence.

Ask how much

“How much?” I said, quickly putting 2 and 2 together. My cock got hard before the words even left my mouth.

“Um, uh, one hundred dollars,” mom said as if no one would pay that much for a blowjob.

“Done,” I said, slapping a crisp hundred on top of the rent already on the table. Then, in a moment of my own design, I picked up my last hundred dollars and held it up like a ticket to my favorite carnival ride and waited.

At first, mom didn’t know what to say. But it’s hard to be mad when someone is waving money in your face. She looked at the hundred and bit her lip. With her long red fingernail, she absent-mindedly tapped the cash on the kitchen table.

“Alright,” she said, like she was buying a new car.

“Oh, thank god!”

I yanked my pants and shorts down in one move, letting my cock spring out to greet my momma.

“You’ve got to wash that thing.”

“I’ve got thirty minutes, and I’m about to fucking die!”

“What?”

“I haven’t cum in over a week, and my balls are about to explode. Please, for the love of god mom just spit on your hand and wipe it off like you’ve cleaned every other part of me!”

“Toodddd, oh, my poor baby. Why did you do this to yourself?” she said, holding my cock to the side so she could look at my balls.

“Me? Why would I ever want to fuck a tube sock again after I’ve had the mind bending pleasure of the world’s greatest blowjob?”

“Oh, I don’t know about all that, but honey, at your age you can’t let your cum backup like this.”

“Do you think I did some damage?”

“No, but they’re bloated and sensitive, only because you wouldn’t take care of them,” she said, stroking my dick.

“So you’re telling me to jackoff?”

“I’m not telling you how to get off. I’m just saying they’re sore now, and even after we relieve the pressure, they’ll be hurting for a while.”

“Suck it.”

“Todd, no, it’s filthy. I’m not sticking that thing in my mouth.”

Before, I could even remind her of Wade’s piss fetish. She pointed her finger at me and said, “Don’t say a fucking word.”

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I should have checked with Aggie and I would have felt my cockhead pop beyond mom’s jaw into her gullet. Not to mention that I would have blown my wad in time to get ready for work. Now, instead of getting sucked, I’m fucked. She could read the aggravation on my face and said, “Does this make it better?”

Oh my god, mom just popped her tits out of her top. And they’re so soft and silky every time my dick touches them, it’s like it’s brushing up against cotton candy. I heard mom squealing for joy before I even realized I was cumming on her bare breasts. Every spurt sounded like water balloons bursting against a wall, spurt after spurt after spurt. I was wondering if it was ever going to end. Looking down, I had soaked mom’s tits in a thick creamy goop that was getting runny and dripping off the ends of her hard nipples.

“Oh, that feels so much better,” I said.

“Grab your clothes. You can dress in the car.”

“What?”

“Hurry up and get your clothes. I will take you to work, and you can dress as we go.”

“But don’t you have to change?” I said numbly, looking at the solid coating of jizz on her chest.

Mom grabbed her top and bra, yanking them into place. “Done, now let’s go!” she said.

It was hard to get dressed in the car. I kept staring at mom’s rack. My cum had soaked through her clothes, reeking like hell. Somebody would have to be a clueless idiot not to know what the wet spots strung out over her chest was. Oddly, it didn’t seem to bother her at all, like she’s drove around town dozens of times covered in cum.

* * *

I made it, well, almost. Big deal, my time card read three minutes late, but I felt five pounds lighter. Mom was right. My balls still ached, but not nearly as bad as before. Now the next problem was I had no ride home, and I knew all too well not to trust mom to pick me up. She had failed me in that singular mission my entire life.

Much to my surprise, mom’s car was in the parking lot right where I left her before my shift. When I opened the car door and three Koors cans fell onto the pavement… I was no longer surprised.

“You’ve sat here drinking in the parking lot the entire time?”

“Yhep (burp) whew”

From cum coated angel to slimy belching tree frog in four hours and two six packs.

“Okay mom, I’m driving,” I said, pulling her out of the car. “Did you go to the package store… like that?” I said, pointing to the crusty remnants of my spooge.

“Yeah, why?” she said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

No sooner did we pull out of the parking lot than she was tugging at my pants.

“Whoa mom, what are you doing?”

“You paid for a blowjob, and I’ve spent the money. So you’re getting your god damned blowjob.”

“I thought you said I had to wash it.”

“I wasn’t hungry then… I’m hungry now,” she said, before she stuffed my half hard cock in to her mouth. (OOOWHM)

At least we were in her car. I wouldn’t be able to shift the gears in mine.

“You know I don’t want to complain, but doing this in the middle of town is not a bright idea,” I said, after some rando in a pickup truck gave me a thumbs up.

“Jesus, Todd, go down by the fucking lake,” said mom, as she slurped away.

It was an unfamiliar experience, trying to drive a car with someone’s head in my lap. Especially mom’s Caddy, because it’s twice the size of my mini. At the lake, the blacktop turned to a potholed gravel road, and mom’s head popped up to scout the surroundings.

“Over there”

“Over where, that’s a bush,” I said, when apparently my mother wanted us to go four-wheeling in a Seville.

“No Todd, there’s a road in between the bush and the boat shed that goes to a couple of parking spaces on the water.”

Okay, so in my defense, the “road” was actually a walkway that had to be widened out for the golf carts the maintenance crews use at the park. The bush angrily rubbed the side of the car as we passed. And a rusty homemade cart loaded down with steer manure occupied one of the “parking spaces.” Mom kept sucking my cock, oblivious to the smell of fresh cow shit. Soon, I gave up trying to figure out how to turn mom’s land yacht around and just enjoyed my blowjob.

Because of the angle of her neck and the stiffness of my dick she couldn’t get it to pop into her throat, so she focused on the head of my dick, while she jacked the shaft with one hand using her elbow as a brace to hold her body in place. I admit it was a rather ingenious arrangement to provide maximum movement while she exhibited mad skills with her tongue and teeth. It felt so good I could have sat there forever letting her lick me into ecstasy, but mom had me cumming in no time.

“How do you feel, baby?”

Yep, mom still calls me baby. Then again, mom called all the men in her life baby, except for James. She called him sugar. Anyway, I felt pretty damned good. My balls were empty and my wet dick was just chilling in the AC.

“I feel great,” I said.

“You know, I don’t tell you often enough how important you are to me,” she said. “You go to school full time, work part time, and study the rest of the time. And… when most mothers are paying their son’s tuition (sob) I can’t make it from the first of one month to the first of another without your rent money.”

Well, this is unexpected. Of course, if she didn’t spend a fortune on beer and cigarettes, but that’s another matter.

“It’ll be okay mom, dad’s GI bill pays my tuition,” I said without thinking.

Everyone has had the experience of wishing they could pull the words back as soon as they said them. I felt doubly bad when she broke down into tears at the mention of my dad. I reached out and pulled her close. She still loved him. She had gone through men like potato chips, but she still loved dad.

“I’m sorry, mom. I was trying to say, don’t feel guilty about the tuition.”

“But I do, Todd. I feel guilty about everything.”

My phone was on silent for work, but in the darkness I could see Aggie blinking in my shirt pocket.

“You should probably check that,” said mom in between sniffles.

ask if she feels guilty for neglecting your penis

“Is it important?” she asked. It’s amazing how quickly she can get over one of her crying spells.

“Oh, it’s one of those unsolicited apps that pop up at random times. I tried to delete it at first, but I learned to live with her, um, it.”

“Her huh, it’s one of those apps. No wonder you’re learning to live with it.”

“Do you feel guilty about not sucking my dick?”

“What?”

“I figured you must have. After all, you got drunk in the car and had my cock out before we even left the parking lot.”

Mom opened her mouth and shut it. She turned to look out over the lake as if she was searching for a new topic to talk about. I had to move fast.

“Say it.”

“What do you want me to say, son?”

“You told me you felt guilty about everything. So tell me you feel guilty about letting me run around the house all this past week while my balls swelled up to the size of coconuts.”

“I’m at a loss about how we have behaved this last week. We crossed a line, mister. I’ve felt lousy about what we did, and to make matters worse, when I ran out of money I had to… say uncle. I don’t know why you took advantage of me, but I don’t want to fight with you. We shouldn’t stay mad at each other. ”

“So you will suck my dick now.”

“It looks like...”

“No, say it. Look me in the eye and tell me you will suck my dick.”

“Is that all you want from your mother?”

I sat with my jaws clamped together. Not that I wanted to give mom the silent treatment, but Aggie had warned me not to ask for pussy. Apparently, that was the quick ticket to getting kicked out of the house, and for some reason, jail time.

“I will suck your dick.”

“Whenever I want?”

“Jesus, Todd, give a guy an inch… alright baby, mommy will suck your dick whenever and wherever you want. Does that make you feel like a man?”

“It feels hella good to have your lips wrapped around my cock.”

“… thank you, I guess. How about we go home? They make a patrol of the park at midnight,” she said.

“Well, with this cart in the way, I don’t see how I can turn around.”

“Everyone else… I mean, don’t you think we can just back up?”

“I’m not that good at backing up, and I scratched your paint with that bush.”

“It’ll be fine. I’ll get out and help guide you.”

Mom didn’t wait for me to answer. She seemed to know what she was doing and sure enough, she got us out of there pretty fast.”