The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viva Las Vegas

Chapter Three: One Eyed Jack

Pam had been given orders the previous night that I failed to mention in the previous chapter. When we were alone or with others of her kind i.e. my slaves she was to call me master. When we were in public with people who did not know who we were she was to call me Dick and I would call her Tiffany. She asked why Dick to which I replied she could say things like ‘I love Dick’ or ‘I just love to kiss Dick’. She had several things to say about it but was compelled to obey. Than she asked sarcastically why Tiffany and not something like Pussy Galore. To which I responded that from now on in private her name was Cunt Delicious (no sense having 007 mad at me), as for Tiffany it seemed the proper name for a slut, while Pam just did not seem to fit.

Cunt and I arose early the next morning and we made our way to the shower. She walked in ahead of me and it seemed that already her body was looking healthier and younger. The close contact in the shower quickly aroused her still new need for me. Her hands were soon stroking my member to hardness. We repaired to the bed where she spread her legs and guided my mouth to her mound as if we had been doing this for all of our existence. However, instead of fucking her I placed my cock in her mouth ordering her to suck me off like a good sex slave, which she did. Afterwards I gave her some new orders and cash from my previous night’s winnings. She was to spend the money on sexy clothing, with over one half of the money to be spent on undergarments. I had only one restriction; she was not to purchase any panties, thongs or any other type of undergarment with a crotch, essentially she was to be crotch-less.

“Why, it seems ridiculous?”

“In that case I will expect you to purchase at least two very short skirts or dresses and two very low cut pants and belly shirts to go with your new panties.”

“What, you’ve got to be kidding.”

“Remember what I said, you have the appearance of free will, so if you object you can find yourself being punished. I’m surprised I needed to remind you of this Cunt Delicious.”

“Yes, master I remember and obey your commands.”

“Good now go, I expect you back here in one of your new outfits by one o’clock. Meanwhile I will go down to the casino and make more money. I think I better keep it under $50,000 this morning.”

I entered the room at 1:15 and placed a stack of hundreds on the table. I had managed to keep it under $50,000 until I started playing Let It Ride. On the fourth straight winning hand I drew a royal straight flush. In addition to the $20,000 bonus, I got paid the table maximum of $40,000. After that I actually tried to loose some money although not very successfully.

Pam stepped out of the bathroom having just finished prepping herself. She looked great in a micro mini and what looked like a piece of black floss as her panties. “Master your back, I am so happy, can we have sex?”

“Its good to see you to Pam.” She looked confused. “I am happy to see you to Cunt.”

She smiled and moved over to the bed sitting down and patting the cover beside her, indicating I should join her. “I wish I could be angry with you because it was really embarrassing buying these clothes. On the other hand it also made me very horny and right now I would like nothing more than to have my master lick me and than have master’s cock in my pussy or should I say cunt.”

“Ok, lay back and spread ’em, than I have a surprise for you.” I managed to get her to come four times before I was overwhelmed with the need to penetrate her body. After resting for a while I reached for the phone and ordered a female masseuse for the both of us. I told them that one would be sufficient.

Cunt looked at me suspiciously. “Just what are you up to, oh master of mine?”

“You will see”, I told her, “you will see.”

She arrived with her equipment and looked just like I imagined she would. Unfortunately her name was actually Tiffany. When I said that Cunt’s name was Tiffany she seemed surprised but said how nice it was to have someone with the same name. Cunt suggested that I go first. I told Tiffany that we would use my Tiffany’s middle name ‘Pam’ to make conversation easier.

Tiffany was hot, blond hair, smokey green-grey eyes, standing at about 5′ 6″ a not to slender figure with curves where they belonged, and a nice chest, perhaps a C or even a D cup. I would ask her later. (To make things easier I will use initials for the three of us: M=Master, P=Pam, and T=Tiffany.)

M:

“What would you like me to do?”

T:

“If you’re not shy just remove your clothing and lay on this sheet.” She suggested I lay on my back first. Seeing my obvious hard on she added. “I don’t know what you think is going to happen but I will tell you right now, I do not ‘do’ clients.”

M:

Acting embarrassed, “Sorry, we were fooling around before you got here and didn’t expect you so soon.”

T:

“I could leave if you want.”

P:

“That will not be necessary Tiffany. I am sure it will go down soon. What part...will you rub first?”

T:

“I think I will start with the feet.” She sat in a chair and rubbed my feet but did not seem to be able to look away from my cock. “We call that a one eyed jack you know. Think about it, it looks like a snake with one eye and we know its male. I don’t think it is going down any, in fact it looks bigger and harder. Maybe I should go.”

M:

“You don’t seem to be able to take your eyes off of my ‘one eyed jack’ Tiffany.”

T:

“No I’m not able to take my eyes off of your ‘one eyed jack’.”

M:

“You do not want to stop looking at the ‘one eyed jack’.”

T:

“I do not want to stop looking at the ‘one eyed jack’.”

M:

“You see only the ‘one eyed jack’ you hear only my voice.”

T:

“I see only the ‘one eyed jack’ I hear only your voice.”

M:

“Relax and focus on the ‘one eyed jack,’ are you relaxed, can you focus on the one eyed jack,’ Tiffany?”

T:

“I am relaxed, but I am having trouble focusing on it, it keeps swaying.”

M:

“You should take it and hold it gently in your hands, one hand cupping the balls, the other holding the shaft. Than you can look closely at it and concentrate on it fully. That is what you want to do.”

T:

“I want to take it and hold it gently in my hands, with one hand cupping the balls, the other holding the shaft. That way I can focus only on the eye.” She did as she said.

M:

“Focus only on the eye, listen only to my voice, hear only my voice, and obey only my voice.” She did as instructed.

M:

“You are now fully under my control Tiffany, say it, and tell me the changes as they happen.”

T:

“I am under your control.”

M:

“You will obey me in all things.”

T:

“I will obey you in all things.”

M:

“You will do whatever I tell you to do.”

T:

“I will do whatever you tell me to do.

M:

“You will act as I tell you to act.”

T:

“I will act as you tell me to act.”

M:

“You will feel what I tell you to feel.”

T:

“I will feel whatever you tell me to feel.”

M:

“You will believe what I tell you to believe.”

T:

“I will believe whatever you tell me.”

M:

“Very good you do not need to repeat my commands now but you will respond. Now I want you to relax, listen and relax, obey and relax, you are going deep into a trance, deeper than you could believe possible, so deep you will find yourself completely under my control, I dominate you, your will exist to serve mine, and you exist to serve me.” Are you ready Tiffany, are you ready to serve me, are you ready to obey me?”

T:

“I’m ready...”

M:

“What is the problem Tiffany, tell me?”

T:

“I...don’t know what to say.”

M:

“Tiffany you trust me completely, you feel you can tell me anything, you believe that very strongly.”

T:

“Yes. I can trust you. I must serve you but I don’t really want to. I think that you will want me to have sex with you and I don’t desire you, I’m not turned on by you.”

M:

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

T:

“I just broke up with someone two weeks ago. We dated for two months but I would not put out and he demanded that we take our relationship to the physical level.”

M:

“There must have been something wrong with him, if you were not interested, unless you are frigid or a lesbian.”

T:

“I’m not frigid or a lesbian, lesbians are gross. I just do not believe in having sex with someone unless I love them.”

M:

“No exceptions even if they are really hot.”

T:

No exceptions, besides the really hot one’s are usually real pricks.”

M:

“So you are saying if you were in love with me that you would have sex with me.”

T:

“No I have to both love and desire someone, and you are to old for me.”

M:

“I am not to old for you.”

T:

“You are not to old for me, but I don’t love or desire you.”

M:

“You have your hands on my cock and balls and you haven’t once looked away from my cock, so you must be turned on by me.”

T:

“You are right, I am turned on by you.”

M:

“You desire me, you want me more than you have ever wanted any man before.”

T:

“I want you, god I’m so hot for you. I’m getting wet; my pussy is aching for you.” Her hands began to move on my cock stroking and massaging moving from asexual to sexual very quickly.

M:

“Feel free to explore with your eyes and your mouth Tiffany, I know that you want to. You don’t need to focus only on the one eyed jack anymore.”

T:

“I want you so much, I want you even more than I wanted my last boyfriend, but I don’t love you.” She was beginning to sound desperate her need warring with her beliefs, her hands moving constantly her mouth hovering over the head. I could have just changed her beliefs, but other paths existed.

M:

“Tiffany, were you ever in love, really in love, I mean completely and totally head over heels in love?”

T:

“Yes, in high school, I was a late bloomer and the captain of the football team ignored me. I was so in love with him, I used to play with myself almost every night fantasizing about the most outrageous sexual encounters with him. I loved him so much I thought I would die.”

M:

“Listen carefully, you will not remember the person but remember the love the absolute complete love and lust that you felt, the need to be with this one man, to give yourself completely and forever to him. Remember it as if it were today and not years ago, feel every feeling all the lust, the love the raw need to just belong to that one man.”

T:

“Yes, I feel it I am so in love, I belong to him, but I can’t see him, I do not know who it is.” She sounded desperate and all alone.

M:

“Let it grow, let it reach to every corner of your being, let it replace every love you have ever felt, this is the one love the only love, you can never feel for anyone else.”

T:

“I feel it, I am so in love but with who, how can I be so in love and not even, know who I am in love with.”

M:

“Look at me Tiffany, look at me focus on all of me. I am the one Tiffany, the only one for you. You are in love with me, all of that love is for me and only me.”

T:

“Oh, you are so beautiful. I love you with all my heart and soul.” She not only kissed my cock but also began to suck on it eagerly.

P:

“I think she is ready master.”

M:

“Yes, I will just wake her in a few seconds.”

P:

“What about her pussy master when are you going to make it like mine?”

M:

“Don’t worry Cunt Delicious, she will not leave her until her pussy does the same thing for me as yours does. Wake up Tiffany, awaken and serve me.”

There was a pop as she removed her mouth. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me, I, I love you, I can’t explain it,” her voice started to raise in panic, “I love you so much, and I want you.”

“It’s ok Tiffany, there is nothing to worry about. Just relax and enjoy yourself.”

“Your right, I love you and nothing can keep us apart.” She returned to giving me head with considerable passion and obvious enjoyment.

I had decided that it was not fair to call Pam Cunt Delicious any longer. It had started a joke anyway. So while Tiffany was sucking away at my cock with obvious relish I told Pam that she was Pam again. She was relieved, it wasn’t that she really minded it was just that she was worried she would get confused and might refer to herself by the wrong name at the wrong time.

Tiffany was doing a marvelous job at giving a blowjob. I asked her why she did such a good job.

“Well lover, I think it is because I enjoy it so much. I just love the taste and feel of a man’s cock in my mouth, I love it when he spews his seed and I can feel it all the way at the back of my mouth. Plus I love the feeling of power I get when I hold my lovers cock in my mouth. Of course now I only want your cock and your seed.”

“So why the whole one-eyed jack thing. Well...that is what I tell a client when I see their hard on, but don’t want to touch it because they don’t turn me on.” She blushed and hung her head. “I am so sorry master, I must have been blind and a bitch to not want to engulf your cock, within seconds after seeing it.”

“I like your attitude Tiffany, I wonder if I can duplicate your craving for my cock in Pam and perhaps your talent as well.”

“I thought you said her name was Tiffany or Cunt something? I don’t know master, what is wrong with Pam that she doesn’t adore your cock?”

“That’s not fair I adore his cock I love his cock I just prefer it in my pussy to in my mouth.”

“Well I love it in both places, so I guess that makes me the better slave, younger and better looking too, so why don’t you run along so my master can fuck me.”

“Look you little bitch...”

I could see a catfight brewing so I stepped in. “Girls, girls calm down, Pam just take a deep breath and relax. Tiffany don’t pick on Pam, she was my first sex slave, I have known her a lot longer than you and before long she will be physically as young as you are.”

Before going any further I told them we needed to discuss some issues and possibly adjust some beliefs; especially sexual issues because now there was more than just Pam and I and others might be joining us.