The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viva Las Vegas

Chapter Four: Three of a Kind (Trip Aces)

“But I am not a lesbian.” Tiffany explained once again to me as I told her I wanted a threesome. “I love you with every ounce of my being, I desire you, I will do anything you want but I don’t think I will enjoy it.”

I had finished Tiffany’s transformation. Tiffany had adjusted very quickly to her pussy being the equivalent of the Eveready Bunny for charging me up and her future as my immortal sex slave.

“Well Pam isn’t interested in being a lesbian either, but she will do anything I tell her.”

“I said I would do it, I just don’t think I would enjoy it and since I love you so much I would think that you would care enough about my feelings that you would not order me to do something I found disgusting. Plus if she has no interest why try to get either of us to do something neither of us want to?”

“Tiffany lets discuss this rationally and then will see what can be done.”

“Ok.”

“First, I do not want either of you to be lesbians. If you were a lesbian you would not be interested in me.”

“That’s true, I guess, but you want a manage e toi, you said so.”

“I did, but that would make you bi-sexual, not a lesbian.”

“Well, whatever you call it I have no interest in licking pussy.”

“You clean your juices off of my cock with your mouth and you seem to like it.”

“That is different, I am sucking on your wonderful cock anything would taste good on your cock, besides its my juices brought on by your making love to me, what could be sweeter.”

“So you love sucking pussy juices from my cock and if I fucked Pam for example than pulled out and presented my cock for you to suck you would gladly take it into your mouth and clean me off.”

“I guess so.” She replied hesitantly.

“That would seem to indicate that you like the taste of any pussy, so long as it is on my cock.”

“Yes, you must be right...you are always right, but that doesn’t mean I want it from the source nor do I want any girl to do the same to me.”

“Are you sure about that? You said you enjoy the taste of my cum.”

“I love the taste of your cum, master.”

“But if it were say in your pussy, you are telling me that you would not want to stick your fingers in and try to get some of that delicious flavor on your fingers so that you could suck them.”

“Well, yes I already do that.”

“Than are you are saying that you do not like the taste of me mixed with another woman, you just told me you like to suck other woman’s juices off of my cock?”

“I would like the taste of you anywhere, you know that. If you told me to lick your cum off of the carpet or the sheets I would do that, in fact I have.”

“But if I tell you to lick my cum from another woman’s pussy you are saying you would not enjoy it?”

“No, no, no, I would never say that I will always enjoy your cum no mater where it is.”

“Ok, so lets say that you are not a lesbian or bi-sexual, but you will enjoy sex with any woman who has had my cock in her body in say the last 90 minutes. By that I mean you will want to kiss and lick and suck her in a sexual manner until that time is up, than you will return to your normal feelings towards sex with women.”

“But...I...”

“That is now the way it is. So tell me Tiffany how do you feel about sex with other women?”

“I am not a lesbian or bi-sexual, but I enjoy sex with any woman who has had your cock in her body in the last 90 minutes. I will want to kiss and lick and suck her in a sexual manner until those 90 minutes have elapsed, than I will return to my normal feelings towards sex with women.”

“What do you think about you, Pam and I having wild sex right now?”

“Yum, I think it is a wonderful idea.” She quickly began to remove her clothing. “Why don’t you fuck me first than while Pam is licking my pussy you can be taking her from behind. I can’t wait to lick her cum filled pussy after you fuck her.”

Pam spoke up. “That is all very well master but why should she go first and you have changed her attitude but have done nothing to mine.”

“Nor do I intend to, for now, Pam, I want to see how the sex effects you. The only command I have for you is to not let your heterosexual feelings interfere with your ability to respond to what is being done to you.”

“Yes master, but I still think as your first slave I should get fucked first.”

“We will have a contest, both of you will lay on the bed after I blindfold myself. I will lick both of your pusses; the slut whose pussy I think taste the best will be the slut that gets fucked first. Of course before I fuck the one I will place my cock in the other so that both of you will find the other desirable. Than when I start to fuck the one the other will straddle the slut I am fucking, placing her cunt to be licked. She will also present her breast to be sucked by me.”

In very short order I was licking my slaves pussys. It was difficult to keep from fucking the first one but after the second one I was almost out of control. I actually managed to go back to the first for a full thirty seconds. Before I reared up and plunged deep inside of her. She came after just three strokes. I pulled out and ordered the other slave to take her place and the first to sit on her face and present her breast. It was not until then that I realized that I had chosen Pam to fuck first. I ripped off the mask and moved from Tiffany’s breast to her mouth I wanted her to taste both herself and her rival. I managed to fuck Pam for another seven minutes before pouring my cum into her hot steamy cunt. I pulled out and Tiffany immediately dived on my cock licking and sucking me to get every drop. She than shifted her body to bury her face in Pam’s pussy while presenting me with the very enticing site of her ass and her waiting muffin. I dropped and licked her pussy bringing on another orgasm, than I arose and plunged into her. I rode her for a good twenty before allowing myself to spurt inside. I than ordered my sluts to switch positions. I came in both of their pussys three times before moving to the shower while they continued to go at each other.

Afterwards I simply commanded Pam to lick Tiffany’s pussy while Tiffany gave me another blowjob. I told the two of them that while Tiffany’s desire and talent for cock sucking would not lessen Pam would acquire the taste for and skill from Tiffany.

Later I asked Tiffany who her best-looking, disease free, friend was. She suggested her roommate Cassandra or Cassie for short. Tiffany said Cassie was a real looker but preferred to stay out of the tourist scene, She worked as a bartender in an off strip bar. Tiffany claimed that a number of the regulars came to that bar just to look at and talk to Cassie.

I told her that she wanted Cassie to be my sluttish little sex slave just like she was. Since she than wanted that she helped me plan how to enslave her friend and called Cassie to meet her, so that she could join Tiffany and Pam in eternal slave hood. Tiffany left with the promise of bring her roommate over later.

I think watching Tiffany go through the pussy transformation caused Pam to feel sorry for her. That naked need for an orgasm, especially having gone through it herself made Pam think of her as a sister, it helped knowing each belonged to me so totally. I fucked Pam a one more times than we showered again and I went down to increase my net worth a little, it was hard to call it gambling.

* * *

“Well Pam, what do you think about being a cock sucking slut now?” She had just finished giving me a great blowjob and was licking up gobs of cum that she had somehow missed when I came in her mouth.

“I love it I can’t believe I never liked it before the feel of your cock in my mouth the texture and the cum yummy I think I could live on a diet of just your cum. Don’t get me wrong I still prefer it in my pussy and although I don’t get to feel you spurt in my mouth there is another advantage.”

“What would that be?”

“Why when it’s in a pussy not only do I get to lick your cock clean but if the pussy is not mine I get to hunt for it with my mouth.”

“I thought you were not interested in pussy.”

“Don’t get me wrong I’m not a lesbian or even bi-sexual, but I figure as long as you are going to make me lick pussy I might as well enjoy it.”

The phone rang; it was Tiffany letting us know she would be up in a few minutes. We scrambled to get dressed.

I opened the door to let Tiffany and Cassie in and I stood stock-still. I had heard the expression but never actually knew what they meant; I could also have used the term pole-axed. Cassie was drop dead gorgeous. She was stunning and not in that model type way. She had jet-black hair, these enormous blue eyes and a face that belonged on the cover of magazines, with just a dusting of freckles across her nose. Her smile was big and friendly, she must be used to strange men going into shock at the sight of her. She did not have the body of a model; it was all curvy and soft all 5′4″ of her. Nice breast but not huge.

Tiffany said in a low voice to Pam, “Well we lost him now. No man stays interested in any woman for long when Cassie’s around.”

“How do you stand it? I think I would put a pillow over her face one night.”

“She really is a nice person, once you get pat her unearthly beauty.” Tiffany replied.

“Don’t you just hate how they talk like no one else can hear them, high my name is Cassie and you must be the great guy that Tiffany was gushing about. I sorry but I can’t see the attraction, no offense, and Tiffany does not chase after a guy just because he has money, or fame for that matter.” Her voice was a beautiful as the rest of her.

I finally got a hold of myself. “Maybe it was my winning personality or maybe it was Pam’s and I am just a fourth wheel. Whatever the reason I am pleased to meet you won’t you come in.”

“Said the spider to the fly.” She stepped in anyway looking completely at ease.

“So you are beautiful, witty, poised, a sense of humor is there anything you are lacking.”

“Maybe Tiff likes you because you speak your mind and don’t play games.”

“Tiff I take it short for, does that make you Sand or is it something else.”

“Funny, lets get to the point, you obviously persuaded Tiffany to bring me here, so spill, just what do you want.”

“I can see you are a woman who speaks her mind, so lets get right to the point. Cassie look into my eyes, you can not resist my power.”

“Of all the corney li...” She stopped as she was locked in my gaze and under my influence already.

“You were straight with me I decided to be straight with you. Yes, I ‘persuaded’ Tiff to bring you here, but than Tiff does anything I want. I can see questions in your eyes you may speak when I allow it but you may not scream or move, you are in my power and will remain so. You can respond now.”

“What do you mean Tiff does anything you want?” She tried to turn to Tiffany but was locked in my gaze.

“Tiff loves me now, she will do anything I tell her willingly and eagerly.”

“Even betray her best friend in the whole world?”

“Perhaps Tiffany should handle this question, Tiff.”

“You aren’t my friend anymore Cassie, I don’t have any real friends anymore. Perhaps Pam is my friend, we both love and serve the same master, that gives us a common purpose but someone who does not belong to my master is well...”

“I think what she is trying to say Cassie is that when you are like her she will like you again because you will belong to me as she does. I am not explaining this well...think of it this way the old Tiffany died here today the new Tiffany has only one guiding desire to serve and please her master for the rest of her existence.”

“Since you had Tiff bring me here I can assume that you have the same plans for me.” Cassie did not look happy. “Why make me your permanent slave why not a girlfriend or just someone to have sex with. Why make them or me yours permanently. Won’t you get bored and just get new ones and than what of the ones you no longer desire.”

“I guess you ladies better make sure I don’t get bored with you than.”

“You...you...”

“I see you are temporarily at a loss for words, so lets get started.”

She tried to move forward but was planted unable to move. Her voice was softer now, sexier. “I can be a very good lover if you want, there is no need to make me your slave, I can see what the others see in you, just let me prove to you how good I can be.”

“You will get your chance for now just respond to my words. Listen only to my voice, hear only my voice, and obey only my voice. You are now fully under my control.”

“I will listen only to you, I will hear only you, I will obey only you, I am now fully under your control.”

“You will obey me in all things.”

“I will obey you in all things.”

“You will feel what I tell you to feel.”

“I will feel what you tell me to feel.”

“This is very important Cassie so pay attention. You will believe whatever I tell you to believe. You will find yourself in complete agreement with me no matter what I might say.”

“I will believe whatever you tell me and I will be in complete agreement with you no matter what.”

“Cassie you will now willingly answer all my questions honestly and fully.”

“I will give you complete and honest answers to your questions.”

“Before we start you can sit down Cassie, you no longer need to remain fixated on my eyes, and you will make no attempt to escape or raise an alarm. Are you dating anyone right now?”

“Yes.” Tiffany shook her head no.

“Cassie, Tiff says you are not dating anyone.”

“I am, but I didn’t tell her she was so upset about her last boyfriend I did not have the heart.”

“What do you think about this boyfriend?”

“He is my soul mate my one true love. We belong together and to each other.”

“That is a pretty strong statement, how many times have you felt this way before?”

“Never, this is the first time.” I swear she glowed with love and devotion and I could feel my control slipping.

“Cassie, stop...listen to me, obey me. It is true you have found your one true love but you do not know who it is.”

“Yes I do its...its.” She looked panicky.

“Relax Cassie, I will tell you who your one true love is, I will put a face on the picture in your mind of your soul mate, you can trust me just relax.”

She looked relieved and I could tell she was fully under my domination again.