The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viva Las Vegas

Chapter Two: An Ace In The Hole

When last we left Pam she had been ordered to say ‘I belong to my master, my body exist to please and serve my master in any way he may desire, especially my pussy’ and come each time she finished that statement, each orgasm more powerful than the one before.

By the tenth time she had made the statement the ninth orgasm was not finished before the tenth began. This continued on until the 21st time, at which point I told her to stop making the statement her orgasm continued for a good five minutes.

I could tell she was exhausted but this was the important step. I removed my finger from her pussy, which seemed reluctant to let me go, I than moved away from the bed.

“Pam, this is what I want you to do next, when I say begin you will make the following statement, at the completion of the statement you will not come, you will want to come, you will need to come but you will not come: ‘I belong to my master, my body exist to please and serve my master in any way he may desire, especially my pussy.’ Than you will repeat the process again and again until I order you to stop, each non-orgasm will be more powerful than the one before. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” She sounded hesitant.

“Is there a problem Pam?”

“I...I...I’m scared.”

“Why?”

“I...I don’t know what this will do to me.”

“I do and you trust me, don’t you?”

She visibly relaxed, “I trust you.”

“And you will obey me.”

“I will obey you, master.”

“Good, are you ready (she nodded)...begin!”

“I belong to my master, my body exist to please and serve my master in any way he may desire, especially my pussy. Please master can I have an orgasm?” She shuddered but did not come, as ordered.

By the ninth she looked to be in actual pain. “I belong to my master, my body exist to please and serve my master in any way he may desire, especially my pussy. Please master.” She begged.

I allowed it to go on for one more time than I told her to stop. She did not look relived the need to come was still there and growing stronger with each passing second. I told her she could not until I allowed it and than only under specific circumstances. You could see the strain but she no longer had the free will to ask for what she needed. Finally, after watching her twitch and shake I believed she was ready.

“You will not be able to come until I lick your pussy. After that you will be able to come normally again, in fact your entire body’s sexual responsiveness will have at least doubled, for me. You may speak and make request now.”

“Please, please master, lick my pussy.”

“Not yet.”

“Please, please master, lick your slave’s pussy.”

“Not yet.”

“What do you want? I will do anything you wish, anything.”

“Your pussy will have to change, I will not lick it until it does. You will not lie to me and say that it has changed, that is an order.”

“What kind of changes, I’m ready to change right now?”

“This is the way things will be and it will only work for me:

  1. When I lick or suck at your pussy, it will be like consuming a magical Viagra or other erection enhancer. Within seconds I will become erect and remain so until I come. I will be able to control, to a certain extent, when I come. Plus I will be able to get an erection at will for the next six hours.
  2. When I lick or suck at your pussy, my physical and mental health will improve including reducing the effect of aging. The first time I come in a female immediately after I lick or suck at your pussy, that female will receive the same benefit.
  3. When I lick or suck at your pussy, my overall power of persuasion with woman will increase. For the next 24 hours, my ability to hypnotize and enslave any female will increase dramatically to the point where I can make that female as much or even more a slave than you are or will be.
  4. When I lick or suck at your pussy, my luck will increase, for the next 24 hours the more I lick or suck at your pussy and the more orgasms, the greater my luck. However, the most significant increase will be in the first three hours after I last lick and/or suck at your pussy.

When your pussy will do all that for me, than I will lick and suck you and you will have an orgasm the likes of which you can not even imagine.”

“I need you to lick me so that I can come.”

“Are you ready as I directed?”

“...Nnnno.”

“Than lets...Begin...again.”

“I belong to my master, my body exist to please and serve my master in any way he may desire, especially my pussy.” She said this three more times until directed to stop.

“Are you ready for me, answer?”

“No master, tell me to begin again, please, I feel I am almost ready for you.”

“Begin!” I almost shouted. After the third time she practically screamed that she was ready for me. But before I would do that I had her repeat what would happen. She did so without a single mistake. Now there was just one final adjustment to make before I dined.

“Pam, this is very important, when you come from this you will become my permanent sex slave, I will own you body, mind, and soul. Nothing will ever be able to change that. The change will be so complete that you would normally be incapable of questioning or criticizing me. However, at this point I do not want a sex zombie, which is the best way I can describe the complete and utter change that will overtake you. So I will allow you to have the illusion of free will you will be able to question and even object to my commands, although you will be incapable of disobeying me. It will be a fine line that you walk though since you will have the trappings of freewill you will also have to take responsibility for your comments, should I be unhappy with them. Any questions?”

“I’m a catholic girl, I’m not sure about this soul part.”

“To bad, any other concerns or do you want me to get started?”

“Please master lick and suck your slaves hot dripping pussy, please.”

She lay there; spread out on the bed her pussy lips glistening with moisture, the room filled with the scent of her desperate need. I put a pillow on the floor and dropped to my knees. With little hesitation I buried my face in her desire soaked cunt licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. Even before she came she was starting to scream from the built up pressure, I ordered her to muffle the sounds with a pillow. It felt like a tsunami when she came the juices rushing out, my mouth unable to keep it all in. She came and came, her body shaking with the effects of the orgasm, finally she settled down, shudders like minor tremors running through her body. I quickly brought her close again and wanted to continue on forcing one orgasm after another from her liquid tunnel.

I began to feel an overwhelming need to put my now completely and irrevocably erect member in her body. I managed to bring her off one more time before the need overcame my will. I ordered Pam to assume the doggie position and prepared to ram into her like a Mack truck rear-ending a pinto. She was tight, but so wet I had no trouble penetrating her nether regions.

“Slave you will tell me 30 seconds before you come.”

“I will obey master, but may I ask why?”

“You will see why soon enough.”

Less than a minute later she cried out that she was about to come. I pulled out and dropped to the floor her pussy slit wide open from ass to clit. I buried my face and sucked while she came. I was only able to repeat this two more times, on the fourth time she made her announcement I came simultaneously with her.

We both collapsed barely able to move, after what felt like an eternity (but only about 5 minutes) we were able to move, however, the sight of her naked beauty before me resulted in a raging hard on. With no foreplay I moved on top of her, her legs spreading with automatic need she took me inside. I wanted maximum penetration so I lifted her legs holding them by the ankles spreading her even further. Using that leverage I lifted her off the bedding with each thrust into her eager slick pussy.

Afterwards we showered together, I almost took her again but decided to wait, instead we dressed and headed down to the tables. I decided to play some of the higher risk games with the higher payouts. As luck would have it (see above) I did very well, so well that the casino offered to upgrade me to a suite for free, the kind they give to whales.

Later ensconced in our new plush suite we continued our now active sex life fucking until late that night, finally exhausted we dropped off to sleep ready for our future.