The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viva Las Vegas

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

Chapter One: A Gamble

About 15 years ago I almost had an affair with the wife of one of my best friends. To be honest I was closer to her by that point then him. He was never around; if he wasn’t out of town he was out of the country, if he was in town he worked constantly. This left a young wife with three little girls feeling lonely and abandoned. I was single, not dating and ended up spending a lot of time with the four girls. Sometimes we would get together and I would help her bake, while we drank, all day. There were two incidents that stuck in my mind.

While the first incident was minor but turned out to be of great importance. We usually got together during the weekend. This was another one where the husband was out of town. I think he left early that Sunday to be able to get an early start on Monday. On that day Pam was making Kalua, she had a recipe. Of course we had to sample the mixture (thoroughly). Needless to say we were both loaded. After helping to put the girls to bed we sat and discussed a number of subjects. I brought up the subject of hypnosis; I must say I was shock at her vehement statement that she would never let anyone hypnotize her. She would not even discuss it any further. In fact I left soon after to return to my empty apartment and whacked off.

The next incident occurred when she was lonely and feeling rejected. Her husband was out of the country. He had been gone for a week and would not be back for another week. So on that fateful Sunday we got together and drank and baked and drank.

I know we were drunk because at one point we hugged, she said she loved me and I said that I loved her. Soon after she went to put the kids to bed. Pam did not come down for over 45 minutes. I was just getting ready to leave when she returned. Before she went upstairs she had told me to sit in her chair and watch TV while she put the girls to bed. She came down looking no different than when I watched her ass wiggle up the stairs. However, instead of sitting on the couch or the floor she sat right down on my lap. Pam put her arms around my neck and moved her mouth close to my ear.

She whispered, “I got sick when I was upstairs, but don’t worry I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash.” With that she kissed me parting her lips slightly.

What happened next was basically a make out session. We kissed and fondled but I held her back. I knew she was willing to go all the way right there and then, but I also knew she was drunk hell I was drunk.

Finally gathering the will to control my lust I managed to stop. “Pam your drunk. I want you, you have no idea how much I want you but I can’t do this while your drunk. I want you sober so that I know you are making a choice that you want.”

“But I want you, you said you love me, I said I love you, so lets make love.”

“When you are sober call me and tell me the same thing. Come to my place and I will make love to you with everything I have.” With that we disentangled our selves fixed our clothing and I left. When I got home I played with myself all night long and well into the next day. I called in sick; I had come seven times and had no sleep. Yes I regretted being a gentleman but in my defense I was in love. Pam never mentioned the incident; we remained friends but never went that far again. I moved away got married and had kids of my own. Now Pam’s girls are all grown up ranging in age from 19 to 22.

* * *

(Today)

I was heading out to Las Vegas for my annual trip with my buddies. We usually went in either January or February over the long holiday weekend. This year I had a room to myself. We had an odd count and I preferred to be guaranteed a comfortable bed. I had made my pre-holiday call to wish everyone well. Like usual Pam was the only one there when I called. I mentioned that I was going to Las Vegas to meet up with my friends. She asked if any wives were going I said no only girl friends and mistresses. She joked that she could come as either I responded that I preferred she came as my mistress. When she asked why I said that with a girl friend sex was not a given. Since she did not respond to that, I went further and suggested that she come and meet me there, even going as far as to tell her my hotel and arrival/departure dates. She surprised me by responding that she would consider it.

I asked what she planned on doing that month and she responded that the girls were all away at school and her husband would not even be in the country. So of course I said, “Well Pam, it looks like nothing is holding you back, I guess I will see you in Vegas. Are you going to stay with me or do you plan to get your own room?”

“I better get my own room so if anyone checks I’m registered under my own name, plus this way the credit card bill will show me paying for a room, in case he checks. Not that he will.”

She laughed and we said our goodbyes and to be honest thought nothing of it until she called me about a week before I was getting ready to go. She wanted to know my reservation number for the hotel and when my flight was going to arrive in Vegas. She called me back the day before I left and told me that her flight was scheduled to get in 20 minutes before mine. She promised to wait at the baggage claim for me. I’ve got to say I was shocked. As far as I knew we had been joking and she had no intention of going. So I asked if she would be alone to which she responded no she would be with me.

When my flight arrived I still was not sure if she would be there, but she was waiting at the baggage claim and when we got into the cab she told the driver to take us to Paris. Before long I was unpacking my bags knowing she was just across the hall from me. Just before picking up the phone to call her a knock on the door stopped me.

“Pam, come in, come in.”

“I just wanted to set the rules before the weekend begins. I’m not sure why I came; I wanted to spend the weekend with a close friend that much I know. Will we have sex, I don’t know. That’s why we have rooms across the hall instead of adjoining, I want to be able to choose.”

“Well to be honest Pam I’m not sure myself, talking is one thing doing another. Lets just see where this goes.”

“I realize you plan to do stuff with your friends, but you will have time for me, won’t you?” She asked, a little unsure now that she had made her speech.

“Of course Pam, why don’t you see if you can find a show tonight for us to go to, and meanwhile I’ll make an appearance and then meet you back here. When should that be?”

“I wanted to go shopping so say about 7:00 pm. I will call you if the show begins earlier or something. We can get dinner at some point and even gamble, we will make a night of it.”

I knocked on her door at 6:50, she opened it dressed to kill she had some kind of sequined dress on that showed a lot of leg (which still looked good). “You might want to change into something nicer,” she said looking me over.

I quickly changed and we were soon on our way to the show. Pam said it was a variety show and it was, topless girls, comedy, magic, and than a hypnotist came on. A look of panic filled her face. She stared at the hypnotist like a bird caught by a snake. He got his volunteers from the audience and she relaxed somewhat but began to act strange as he put his subjects under. In fact I would say she was entranced by the whole proceedings. I whispered in her ear that she should ignore the hypnotist and focus on me. She should listen to my voice and no one else’s. Than I told her she should wake up. She looked startled when she came out. Pam asked what happened and when I told her she had started to go under she looked terrified. Before she could bolt on her own I led her out of the show. A short time later we were in the elevator and I asked what the problem was, she wouldn’t tell me.

“Pam, you can trust me, tell me what frightened you.”

“I can trust you, I will tell you why I was afraid.” Her voice sounded dull as if all the emotion had been drained from it.

“Are you ok?”

“Yes.”

“Why don’t we go to my room and we can talk, isn’t that a good idea?”

“Yes it is a good idea, lets go to your room.”

When we got there we sat on the bed, she looked stiff and uncomfortable. I held her hand. “Pam, look at me, I want you to relax, you can tell me anything, and you trust me.”

She suddenly looked relaxed the tension gone but the monotone voice remained. “I trust you, I can tell you anything.”

“Pam, are you in a hypnotic trance, and if so how did it happen?”

“No, not really but when I was under you told me to that to ignore the hypnotist and focus on you, that I should listen to your voice and no one else’s.”

“So than if I tell you to that you are in a trance you will be in a trance?”

Now she no longer looked as relaxed, in fact she once again looked terrified. “Yes, I will listen only to you, please don’t tell me to be in a trance, please.”

“Relax, Pam, relax and be in a deep, deep, hypnotic trance, relax and here only my voice, obey only my voice, focus closely on my words and obey.”

With that she slumped down her body totally relaxed. “Pam can you here me?”

“Yes.”

“Will you do anything I say?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me why you were afraid to be hypnotized.”

“When I was 13 and had just started menstruating I went to a county fair. I wanted to have my palm read. The old lady was really creepy. I almost left she was that scary. When she took my hand she acted ass if I had given her a shock, she pulled away then took my hand again. She looked for a long time then she spoke. ‘You have two lifelines. In one life you will be married, have children, and live until you are in your 80s. In the other I can see no end, you will live for thousands of years, perhaps more, but it will be as a man’s sex slave. If you are ever hypnotized that will be your fate. You must never allow yourself to be hypnotized because not only will you be his slut, through you, others will fall under his sway to join you in serving him for eternity.’ With that she told me to leave. When I returned 30 minutes later she had packed up and was gone.”

“So that is why you did not want anything to do with hypnosis.”

“Yes, if I were ever put in a trance I would become a sex slave. It is because of that, that I have tried to control my lust and interest in sex.”

“But I have you in a trance right now Pam. So now I own you, now you are my willing eager obedient sex slave.”

“Yes, master, I am your willing eager obedient sex slave.”

“When did that happen?”

“Just now when you told me I was.”

“What if I changed my mind and said that you were free?”

“I can never be free again, I had one of two destinies, now I have only one, my fate has been chosen, I am yours...master.”

“In a little while you will awaken, you will remember everything that happened and was said. We will discuss this calmly and rationally. From now on only I can hypnotize you. Only I can control you. Whenever, I say Pam look into my eyes you will be compelled to look into my eyes. When you do you will be in a deep hypnotic trance responsive only to me. Before I tell you to awaken, you will answer one more question. If you are to live for thousands of years as my slave then I could assume that I will live for thousands of years as your master, how is this to happen?”

“I have no idea...master.”

“You will awaken as we count together backwards from five. Five, four, three, two, one, awaken Pam. How do you feel?”

“Terrible, if you hadn’t told me to be calm and rational I would be crying hysterically. How am I supposed to feel; this morning I was free now I am a sex slave your sex slave.”

“It could be worse Pam, at least I care for you.”

“Your right, but I don’t love you love you, I just care for you as a friend. I may not be that happily married but I still love my husband. This was supposed to be a fun weekend, no sex just making out at the most, now look at me.”

I looked her up and down with a leer.

(It’s true I had neglected to mention how she does look. About 5′ 8″, slender and pretty, with short brown to blond hair, blue eyes, and no breast to speak of. Still she was in excellent shape being in her forties and having had three kids. When I was dating a well stacked young lady Pam had teased me that I was only interested in girls with big breast, she than grabbed my wallet and put it down the front of her shirt. I responded it would be on the floor soon since she had nothing to stop it.)

“That’s not what I meant and you know it.”

“Ok, but why are you unhappy, you said your path was chosen, why don’t you just lay back (so to speak) and enjoy it.”

“I’m not in love with you. I will be spending the rest of a very long existence with someone I don’t love and it really bothers me.”

“Pam, look into my eyes.”

“I hear and obey.” She said as she met my eyes and slipped into a trance.

“Pam I want you to go back in you mind to that time 15 years ago when we said we loved each other, we kissed and made out.”

“You said you loved me but you didn’t love me. You were just being nice.”

“I meant what I said Pam, I did not want to take advantage of you while you were drunk, I wanted you to be sober and still love and want me.”

“I thought you didn’t love me and when you never mentioned it again I was so embarrassed that I had thrown myself at you.”

“It was all a miscommunication Pam. We missed out on love. Remember how you felt for me, remember the love and the desire.”

She replied in a distant voice: “I remember I was so in love with you I was ready to leave my husband and children for you. I wanted you so much.” I could hear the longing in her voice.

“Pam listen closely, you will remember those emotions and desires as if they were yesterday. You are in love with me, you desire me. You only can think of me and your desires for me.”

“Yes, I love you, only you matter, I want you, I want to make love to you.”

“Now listen carefully Pam, the love and desire is growing stronger and stronger with each passing second, before long you will only be able to love me, I am the only man you can desire, you are filled with desire for me, you want me, you need me sexually, you will do anything to please me, anything to serve me, anything at all for all eternity. Feel the need for me building inside, feel your body responding to mine, you can feel Pam you can feel yourself ready to explode.”

“Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!” She exploded in an orgasm than stared; her eyes open wide looking only at me.

“You can wake now Pam, five, four, three, two, one, awaken. How do you feel now Pam, do you feel better?”

“Yes, of course I feel better lover. Lets not waste anymore time.” Following her own advice she stripped off all but her panties. “Perhaps you can remove these,” she said coyly.

I worked my way down her body beginning with her lips, I made sure to spend some time on her tits to let her know I liked them. When I got to her panties I used my hands to remove them, then I spread her legs to lick her cunt and suck her clit, she reached to stop me.

“What are you doing?”

“What do you think I’m doing down here the plumbing, I’m going to lick your pussy and suck on your clit?”

“I don’t like that I think it’s disgusting! The thought of someone putting his or her mouth where I pee from then expecting to kiss me is gross.”

“Does that mean you don’t do blowjobs?”

“Of course not, just please move your mouth up here and kiss me while you finger my pussy.”

I moved up near her mouth inserting my finger in her pussy. Then I said: “Pam, look into my eyes.”

“I hear and obey.”

“Pam, we are going to change your attitude about a few things and to make sure you understand perfectly you will tell me your new feelings, beliefs, and desires after I make those changes. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand, you will change me and I will confirm those changes.

“Pam, you love your master’s cock.”

“I love my master’s cock.”

“You enjoy kissing, licking, sucking, and touching your master’s cock.”

“I enjoy kissing, licking, sucking, and touching my master’s cock.”

“You like the taste of pussy on your master’s cock.”

“I like the taste of pussy on my master’s cock.”

“You like the taste of pussy in and on your master’s mouth.”

“I like the taste of pussy in and on my master’s mouth.”

“You love the taste of your master’s cum.”

“I love the taste of my master’s cum.”

“You crave the taste of your master’s cum.”

“I crave the taste of my master’s cum.”

“You will not be aware that I made these changes or that I put you in a trance just now. You can wake now Pam, five, four, three, two, one, awaken.”

“Lover...master I’m sorry I was such a bitch, we are going to be together for a long time, it seems silly to be such a prude, please lick and suck my pussy, I want you to, I really do.”

I did not respond but began to work my way down to her pussy, this time there was no resistance, in fact she not only spread her legs but used her fingers and pulled her pussy lips apart to give me complete access to her lust soaked inner sanctum. I dived in giving her several strong orgasms before making my way back to her mouth. We kissed and she not only seemed to savor it but also licked my face like a cat licking cream to get the remainders of her juices. She then asked me to lay back and proceeded to remove my clothing using her hands and her mouth as she went. When she reached my already erect cock she stroked it and touched it gently giving an occasional kiss on the tip. I asked what the problem was she hesitated than responded.

“I really want to lick and suck your wonderful cock. It’s just that I have no experience and I’m afraid I will disappoint you.”

“Have you ever had a Popsicle on a hot summer day, (she nodded her head) when it started to melt did you lick it or put the whole thing in your mouth and suck off the juices?”

“Both.”

“Well than you have a good start, just remember no biting.” She proceeded to lick and suck up and down my member. For an amateur she did very well. Before long I was pulling her up for some more tongue action before rolling her over to mount her. She came as soon as I penetrated her pussy. I rode her until I was just about to come.

“Do you want me to come in your mouth, I bet you would like that?” I grunted out as I pumped her a few more times.

“Yes, oh yes, please come in my mouth. I want to taste your cum, I want to lick my juices off of your cock and taste both of us together.”

I pulled out and I laid back, she immediately shifted to a 69 position to take me in her mouth, and I came within seconds. She hesitated as she got her first taste than proceeded to suck every last drop she could out of me and than cleaned all evidence of her passion as well. Meanwhile I was busy licking and sucking away at her pussy. While I was enjoying her ministration of my lower extremities an idea occurred to me. Based on what she had said I was not sure if it would work but was more than willing to try.

Finally she finished and we shifted so that her face was next to mine, she immediately began to kiss and in and around my mouth getting any of her juices and flavor that were still there. I let this continue for a few minutes but I had an idea and wanted to try it out.

“Pam, look into my eyes.”

“I hear and obey.”

“We are going to make some changes to both of us, I think it will work but it will take some effort on your part. Do you understand?”

“I’m not sure but I will try.”

“You sound a little nervous, don’t worry you should find at least some of it enjoyable. Now take my finger and insert it in your cunt. Let me know when I have reached your G-spot.”

“It is there master.”

“This is what I want you to do, when I say begin you will make the following statement at the completion of the statement you will come: ‘I belong to my master, my body exist to please and serve my master in any way he may desire, especially my pussy.’ Than you will repeat the process again and again until I order you to stop, each orgasm will be more powerful than the one before. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand and obey!”

“Begin.”