The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Visitor

Ch.5

Madam Violet was speaking, “deeper and deeper down now, dropping deeply into trance and becoming more and more open to my words. I am going to count down from 10 now, and will each number you will find yourself going twice as deep into trance and becoming twice as open to my words. By the time I reach 1 you will be completely relaxed and your mind will be completely open to my suggestions.

10, listening only to my voice and hearing only my words

9, relaxing deeper and deeper

8, feeling more and more submissive and obedient

7, unable to think

6, less and less thinking

5, blank

4, mindless

3, open

2, knowing everything I say is true

1, drop.

Good girl. How are your feeling?”

“relaxed. submissive” she mumbled.

“knowing you can be completely open and honest in this place and that you trust me implicitly, do you like feeling submissive?”

“Yes”

“and do you enjoy the idea of being submissive to a woman?”

“yes. I am straight, but I like the idea of being made to do something I don’t want to.”

“Interesting” madam Violet said “I am sure we can use that. In the meantime, tell me about your husband. Do you love him?”

“I don’t know. I loved the idea of him, but more recently I have been thinking I only married him for the lifestyle” she replied, a fleeting expression of pain crossing her face.

“I see. And what do you think of yourself girl?”

“I don’t really know. Sometimes I like me, and sometimes I don’t.” she answered.

“Would you like me to help you be someone else? Someone better?” Madam Violet asked with her wicked smile.

“Yes’’ came the answer.

Madam Violet could feel herself getting horny. She loved the moment just before she changed someone. It was such a rush to have the power to permanently reprogram people to your own desires.

“Ok girl, I am going to help you be someone else. Someone better. Someone more fun. People who have fun are more fun to be around aren’t they?”

“Yes.”

“You enjoy being submissive don’t you?”

“Yes”

“The more submissive you are, the more fun you have. So to be as fun as possible, you need to be submissive all the time. Don’t you agree?”

“yes”

“Good girl. I want you to imagine a big dial in your mind with numbers from 1-10 on it. This is your submissive dial. What number is it on right now?”

“4”

“Well we want submissiveness at all times, so lets turn that dial up to 10 OK. I am going to snap my fingers in a moment, and when I do you will see the dial turn around to 10, and you will feel yourself become completely submissive. Do you understand?”

“yes’

SNAP

“How do you feel?”

“very submissive. I want to be told what to do.”

“Very good girl. Submissive’s need to be owned so that they can be taken care of. Do you want to be owned?”

“Yes”

“Ask me to take ownership of you and be your mistress. Beg me to make you my pet and mean it.”

“Please Mistress, make me your slave.”

“Good girl. I accept you as my slave. From now on you will obey my commands and spend every waking moment thinking of ways to please me. Do you understand?”

“Yes mistress”.

“Good girl. Although, we must now talk about how you will best serve me. What do you have to offer me hmmm? Your husband earns all the money and has all the assets, and he is already my slave and in the process of transferring that to me. How will you please me slave?

“I don’t know, Mistress.” she replied, her expression changing to one of concern,

“I have an idea slavegirl,” Madam Violet said smiling, “but it will require me to change you to suit my purposes. Mould you into a more productive slave. It would please me if you asked me to change you.”

“Please mistress, change me to better serve you”

“Good girl. Go deeper now, down and down and deeper into trance, knowing everything I say is true as you become more and more mindless, more and more blank. The mind is a complex thing. It connects emotions, feeling and even physiological reactions with thoughts like an operator connecting phone lines. And because I am in control of your mind, I can rewire it as I see fit. Isn’t that true slave girl.”

“Yes Mistress”

“I imagine your husbands friends thought you were only interested in his money. That you were prostituting yourself. How does it make you feel if you picture yourself as a hooker fucking strangers for money?”

“It makes me feel sick in my stomach mistress, and ashamed. I don’t like it at all.”

“OK slavegirl. In a moment I am going to snap my fingers, and when I do you will feel me unplug that reaction from the image so that when you picture yourself being a hooker you will no longer have that reaction. Do you understand slavegirl?

“Yes mistress.”

“Good girl. SNAP. Now I want you to remember the time in your life when you were the most turned on you have ever been. Have you got that reaction in your mind slave?”

“Yes mistress”

“Good. In a moment I am going to snap my fingers again, and when I do you will feel me plug that reaction into the image of you as an escort. Once I have done that, you will be unable to imagine yourself as a whore without becoming more turned on then you have ever been in your life. Do you understand slave?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good girl.” Snap

“I just need to do some other simple rewiring now to complete the change. This time I am going to count down from 5, and with each number you will feel the rewiring happening I describe. I want you to imagine yourself as an escort and play with your pussy while we count, but you will not come until we reach 1 and I snap my fingers. This will make all the changes permanent and you will be ready to begin your new life as my productive slavegirl. Are you ready?”

“Yes mistress”

“5, connecting the image of disobeying me with that sick feeling we unplugged earlier

4, connecting the same awful feeling with the idea of wearing practical clothing like jeans and sweaters

3. Connecting the image of you in slutty, cosplay & fetish clothes with the feeling of being more turned on then you have ever been.

2. Connecting the most content and proud feeling you have ever had with the image of giving me a financial tribute

and 1. SNAP.

She moaned loudly as she reached orgasm.

“Good girl. I think it is time for you to receive your instructions for the week slave”

“Yes mistress.”

“Good girl. Each time I give you a command to follow this week, you will respond ‘yes mistress, I obey’ and each time you do you will feel a pulse of pleasure and arousal throb through your whole body. These will become engrained in your mind. They will be unquestionable commandments from which your conscious and unconscious mind will both be entirely focused on completing. They will be more important to you then anything else in your life.

“Yes Mistress I obey”

“You will move into the 2nd bedroom and begin the process of turning it into a whores boudoir.

“Yes Mistress I obey”

You will buy an entire new wardrobe of hooker-wear and give any clothes that don’t turn you on to charity. From now on you will wear only sexy and revealing clothes.

“Yes Mistress I obey”

Whenever I am here you will dress in a slutty french maid outfit and serve me as my maid.

“Yes Mistress I obey”

Anytime you are questioned about your appearance by friends or family you will get angry at them, lash out and then begin to push them away.

“Yes Mistress I obey”

You will watch one of my obedience videos and masturbate whilst thinking about being a prostitute 3 times a day.

“Yes Mistress I obey”

When I return next week we will get you set up so that you can start earning your keep. Do you understand all of these instructions slave?”

“Yes mistress”

“Good girl. Now it is almost time for me to go, but you have got me quite worked up so before I do… Slaveboy?!” She called out to the hallway. “come in here.”

He walked into the room and stood in front of his mistress, gazing adoringly down at her in her armchair. “Yes mistress”

“Kneel slave”

“Yes Mistress” he replied hurrying to obey her command.

“Slaveboy, in a moment, I will snap my fingers and when I do you will feel an irresistible urge to eat my pussy. You will continue to do so until I cum. Slavegirl, when I snap my fingers you will find your eyes opening and staring at your husband licking me but you will remain in trance. Everything you see will take you deeper and make you hornier. You will play with your pussy and watch your husband serve me.” SNAP!

The slaveboy leant forward to begin lapping at his mistress’s pussy, whilst the slavegirl looked on.