The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Visitor

Ch. 6 — Epilogue

1 Month later

Her room looked like a harem now; all silk, velvet and gaudy colours. She strapped on the heels, and took a turn in front of the gold framed mirror to check her appearance. The white crepe cap was positioned centrally on top of a mass of wavy blonde hair that fell unchecked over her shoulders and down to the centre of her back. Her dress was cut low at the front, the white lace trim revealing a thrusting cleavage, held out by her 32DD padded bustier. The corset was also a new fact of her life, after Madam Violet had installed the compulsion and fetish for wearing it on her last visit. Her twenty two inch waist was still being shrunk. The black dress almost ended at the waist, which was held tight by the strap of a white lacy pinafore. The lower part of the dress would just cover her backside as long as she stood up straight, but didn’t cover the tops of her stockings, and the lower parts of the suspenders holding them up. Neither, if she bent forward, would it remain covering her ass, whose only other protection was a black g-string, which was way too tight and rubbed against the insides of her pussy lips constantly. The stockings were sheer, sliding smoothly over her pins right down to the four inch heels which kept her permanently tottering on her toes.

Apart from servicing Mistress when she visited her town house, she was programmed to work, hence the uniform. Madam Violet had included some commands in her training which she had to follow whether Mistress was there or not. This included always dressing as sexily as possible, walking with a pronounced wiggle, and talking in a breathy whisper. At first she told herself she did not have to dress sexily when Mistress wasn’t there if she just resisted the impulse to do so. But she would get the urges to put on lacy lingerie and minidresses the moment she woke up, and she couldn’t resist them for long. Eventually she didn’t even remember to try to resist them. Thus she began to always walk with a wiggle to her hips, and to talk huskily. She also began to always wear heavy make-up, and higher and higher heels. She went about her maid’s duties with an increasing submissiveness, she became more feminine, and certainly became more flirtatious under Madam Violet’s training and her actions constantly begged sexual attention.

She glanced at the outfit she had laid out on the bed for Mistress to approve before her ‘date’ arrived for the evening. She shivered. Partly because she knew her date would want to out for the evening before bringing her home and fucking her and she was embarrassed to be seen in the tight red latex minidress and thigh high red PVC boots with matching 5 inch heels, and partly because the thought of being paid to be the man’s whore for the evening turned her on uncontrollably. She picked up the wad of money from the dresser. It was several hundred pounds, and she couldn’t wait to offer it up in tribute to her mistress. she checked herself in the mirror one last time, and then left the gaudily decorated room to join her mistress and her slaveboy downstairs.

She found them in the lounge, him knelt at her feet in just a collar, her sat upright in the armchair, somehow contriving to make it look like a throne. She was smiling down at him wickedly as he blankly stared straight ahead and repeated a mantra. As she entered the room, Mistress Vilot looked up.

“Hello slut, I am just teaching slaveboy here some new things. Slaveboy tell her what you’re learning when you’re hypnotised.”

“Yes Mistress. I’m learning to obey some triggers so I can execute unauthorised transfers at the bank and then forget until I’m triggered again.” Obeying Madam Violet’s suggestion to speak seemed to trigger his excitement. He didn’t look away, but he started to stroke his cock.

“I’m also learning that it’s all my idea, and no one else is involved, and I’ll just confess when I’m finally caught. Mistress picked me because I’m smart but everyone who does that gets caught eventually. I’ll just make more money for Mistress first. I’m already looking forward to prison when that happens. I’ll be really popular there” His hand was slower now. But I have a fear I can’t shake yet. Even with the brainwashing I’m going to forget, I still don’t want to…” he closed his eyes. “Suck cock” he whispered. “But Mistress is helping me with that, too.”

“Exactly, slaveboy. good boy.” Mistress’ voice was warm and encouraging. “Now I want you to go to your room and watch my feminisation video again whilst stroking your cock, but don’t cum until I tell you too. Off you go”

“yes Mistress”

“Now, slavegirl. Although this house is now in my name, I am afraid that the authorities are likely to look for you, so as much as I love watching you mince around the house in that slutty little maids outfit, I am going to have to make you disappear. Don’t worry though. You will still get to fuck strangers for money. You may just have to work a slightly lower rent clientele.” Madam Violet said smiling.

She was scared. It was bad enough that being a high class call girl and providing her customers with the ‘girlfriend experience’ in the safety of her own home turned her on so much. She didn’t like the sound of loosing even that small dignity.

“Come here girl. Kneel before me” Madam Violet said.

She tried to resist, fearing it would be her last chance to do so before she was made horny at the thought of being a cheap whore and sent out to fend for herself. But she couldnt. Her Mistress had commanded her, and she had to obey. As she knelt, Madam Violet said “Good girl. I know you have been struggling with the morality of being my little slut. I have enjoyed watching you. But given what is going to happen next, I think it is probably better if you embrace your situation. Maybe even feel like you belong there. So when I put you into a trance in a moment, I am going to change who you are. I am going to delete all of your memories and make you think you have always been a ditzy, slutty blonde bimbo slut called Nikki, whose career options were only ever going to be stripper or hooker.”

A tear rolled down her cheek. “Please Mistress, I don’t want to..”

“Shhh” Madam Violet cut her off. “Don’t worry. I am going to make you love it. You will spend every day in a blissful, stupid haze of lust and pleasure. I may even come to visit you from time to time. And it is what I want for you, so it is what you want isn’t it slavegirl?”

She wiped her tears. She couldn’t deny that as soon as Madam Violet had said it was what she wanted that a large part of her really wanted to be whatever she was told to be. “Yes Mistress” she croaked whilst realising her pussy was suddenly incredibly wet, even whilst part of her was screaming to get up of her knees and run for the door. It was muffled though. Like someone shouting through the wall from next door.

“Good Girl.” Madam Violet said smiling her wicked smile. “Now ask me to turn you into Nikki”

“Please mistress, make me into your cheap whore. Make me your slutty bimbo hooker” she said. “Make me Nikki”

“Very well. Goodbye slavegirl.”

“Goodbye mistress” she replied.

Madam Violet snapped her fingers and said “SLEEP”

The End