The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Visitor

Ch. 4

1 week later

She checked herself one last time in the mirror and gave herself a small nod of appreciation. She knew she was attractive. It was what had got her where she was. She suspected she was thought of as a cliched, blonde bimbo, trophy wife type by his friends, but she didn’t really care. Her large boobs, narrow waist and cute features were all natural. Even her hair really was that blond. People could say what they wanted. She lived a very tolerable lifestyle for a 25 year old. Very tolerable indeed. The shadow of frown crossed her face. His work colleague was coming tonight. Or his client? One of the two. He had seemed very nervous about making a good impression anyway. In fact he had been acting odd all week. It was a good job she had found those relaxation videos. The therapist in them was very good. Clearly she had all the relevant qualifications and knew her stuff, even if her beauty had been a cause for an initial suspicion. She resolved in the end that some women were just beautiful, intelligent and capable and she needn’t hold that against her. She sighed. She might need to relax after this evening. She checked the hem of her a-line skirt was straight and that her cleavage was not too much, and headed downstairs.

He was standing in the hallway, staring straight ahead. Almost at attention.

“What are you doing?’ she said.

“I am guarding the front door. No one must disturb Mistress whilst she takes another slave, and no one must leave without her permission” he replied.

She didn’t know what to say. She was confused and slightly frightened. “What is wrong with you?” she said eventually.

“Nothing is wrong with him” Madam Violet said, coming out into the hallway from the kitchen with a glass of red wine in hand. “In fact I think he is perfect, just like that.” She looked stunning in a simple tight white vest stretched over her frame, a knee length black pencil skirt and a black leather jacket.

Shocked, she began to asked panicked questions “You’re the therapist in those video’s aren’t you? What are you doing here? Are you this client he has been talking about? Are you having an affair? What have you done to him? Is he hypnotised?”

Madam Violet smiled. “so many questions. To answer the last one, yes. He is hypnotised. As you will be soon. You have been watching my videos haven’t you girl? You did find them relaxing didn’t you? Helping take you down into trance, letting go of all your tension and worries. Just following my words and feeling your whole body loosen and relax” walking towards her as she spoke, Madam Violet made sure she never broke eye contact.

“wait.. what are you doing? Why do I feel lightheaded? I don’t want you to hypnotise me.” she said.

“Except you do want me to hypnotise you. My videos and MP3’s have conditioned your subconscious to want to relax for me. I only need snap my fingers, and you will drop into a deep, obedient trance for me. I just wanted to play with you before I dropped you.”

The panic was rising now. He was just standing there letting this happen, and she couldn’t seem to look away from Madam Violet’s eyes, and her head was feeling cloudy.

“What are you going to do to me” she managed to say.

Madam Violet smiled “whatever I want. SLEEP” she said, snapping her fingers.