The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The vintage salon

By Robert Towers

Chapter V — final touches

Sheila stepped out of the room after she retouched Christine’s makeup application and soon reentered carrying a yellow dress and a white petticoat which were identical to the friends’ outfits.

Sheila escorted their to the dressing room. A place which was totally pink-pink walls, pink floors, pink lockers, pink benches and pink chairs- where they change from their clothes into their bras, corsets and high-heeled mules.

First, a pretty girl in her twenties with her face carefully made up, her hair perfectly permed, colored lavender and stiffly hair-sprayed, her wrists scented with expensive perfume, waist obviously tightly corseted, wearing a maid’s uniform complete with cap, frilly apron and high heels, neatly stored Christine´s street clothes and helped her new undergarments.

Inside a private dressing booth, this girl seemed like she was treating her like a mature lady. First off was a bright white pair of full nylon panties that were brought up her legs. Christine blushed deeply when the girl snugly put them in place and noticed inside the gusset was a large pad that would hold any leaks that might occur during the day. It nestled against her vagina and Christine felt like she was wearing a small diaper.

“It is a mistake,” said Christine. “You putted me a someone else panties.”

“Oh, no Mrs Reston “winked the girl “Your husband your husband chose them especially for you”.

Up next was a white bra. the girl had Christine slide her arms into the straps and then put her big bosom inside. She knew about bras and realized that this one was very unique. Instead of being light, simple and having no coverage, her husband had selected a vintage white Playtex bra. The straps were large and dug into her shoulders deeply. The cones offered full protection with every inch of her breasts covered in heavy material. With her panties reached past her belly button and covering her full buttocks, the bra left very little of her stomach showing as it went down her stomach. The bra was full, heavy and the brightest of white as Christine looked at the shape she was becoming.

She still did not like any of those clothes, but did not dare to oppose her husband’s wishes. If he liked her to dress like that, she would love to please him.

Up next was a long line girdle. She stepped into the girdle and was amazed as the girl kept pulling it higher and higher. Finally, it stopped right underneath her bra and ended at her knees. The girdle was made of heavy nylon and lyrca, was the same bright white material and had a large satin diamond in the middle. Christine had to suck in her stomach so that the girl could get the closures to fit, but in a moment, the zipper was pulled up and Christine was cinched in tightly. She felt like a sausage in the girdle as she could only take the smallest of steps and was amazed at how large her bum had become.

A pair of heavy tan stockings were then pulled up legs and then attached to the girdle. Unlike light stockings, these seemed to be compression stockings and were incredibly thick. The compression stockings did their job and were tightly against Christine’s legs. The stockings had a large seam along darker tan colors around the foot.

Her friends emerged from the dressing booths similarly adorned.

Finally, it was time for the dress. Faye helped her as Sheila ordered. She had Christine raise her hands again as the yellow floral dress slid down her body. Faye opened the waist for a moment as the dress fell to just above her high heels. After making sure it was fitting right and her arms were in the sleeves, Christine felt the dress tighten up around her. She girl zipped up the dress in the back and tied the ribbon around the waist in a flouncy bow. Going to the front, Faye fixed the sailor collar and then tied the large white ribbon in a large bow in front of her.

Sheila smiled with satisfaction. The four wore identical dresses, only a color changed: Faye floral dress was blue, Charlotte green, Jennifer red and Christine yellow.

Smiling to herself, slid a pair of white lace gloves onto Christine hands along with a small white clutch purse. Finally, she gave her some jewelry such as white pearl earrings that were clipped on her ears, a white pearl bracelet, a gold ladies watch and a small golden cross necklace that fell right above her collar. With one last look, Sheila escorted Christine out the dressing room and down the salon to a waiting area.

“We’re all done, Mrs. Reston. Won’t her husband be pleasantly surprised? He’s going to just love you to death!”

Sheila helped her and let to the waiting area with the others. Also, there she helped Christine to the chair, letting her down gently. “I don’t understand. I’ve never felt so tired and happy at the same time,” she said.

“Don’t worry, Mrs. Reston. It been a hard day. Since you not able to drive I called your husband and he will pick up you here”. said Sheila taking her fingers pushing closed her eye lids. “Just close your eyes and maybe you can nap off a bit while he arrives.”

Christine was both drugged and exhausted as she didn’t fight much closing her eyes. Wither her fingers massaging her face she couldn’t have felt more relaxed as Sheila began massaging her temples. With every twist of her fingers, she could feel the tension slowly fading from her body as he struggled just not to pass out.

She peeked open her eyes for a moment as Sheila smiled down on her before leaning down kissing her forehead softly. She felt so wonderful being attended to like never before fighting her heavy eye lids as she

massaged at his scalp and then it was impossible to fight her strange

fatigue anymore feeling the softest rubs near her temples again as out like a light she went.

When Ed Reston, Christine´s husband was finally arrived to the salon and saw her, he couldn’t believe his eyes. She had become classic lady.

He could only stare in disbelief at transformation he had asked to Sheila and she had more than accomplished. Christine was recreated a very mature lady. With her grey curled hair, floral yellow dress and her makeup classic she saw a fifties housewife.

Also he noticed about the fragrances of the shampoo, conditioners, hair dye and perming solution in that place, and that he liked the smell of perms.

“She looks just delightful, Sheila. So how has the beautification day for my sweetie been finalized?”

“Oh, Mr. Reston, I’m sure both you and your wife will be delighted. It’s amazing how cooperative and eager your wife will be when she

arrives home after having spent 75 minutes under a very hot hair dryer, tight curlers pinching her scalp, and a strong girdle holding a butt plug in place in her derriere”.

Sheila then told him that Christina throughout their appointment, especially under the dryer with the chemicals soaking her scalp through her hair, had been very confused and very emotional just like they had planned. Her hair was quite itchy from the chemicals and she was uncomfortable, very tired and sleepy.

“She was at first very scared by what is happening, very embarrassed by all these strange changes but she also became more and more excited with the idea of ??being beautiful for her husband. She also cried sometimes without knowing why. Soon the chemicals in her hair and the subliminal ideas implanted in her mind by me made her more cooperative, more obedient and completely open to any suggestion, unable to turn down anything we want to do to her appearance.”

He was thrilled with the results.

“I love the final look, it is wonderful to see Christine in this way a obedient classic wife. So how will Christine maintain their new look and personality?

“Going for such a change you should firstly think about the commitment, as she needs to go back to the salon at last one time every week to keep in your new attitude and ensure a uniformed conduct throughout” advised Sheila.

“That is truly fantastic! I will suggest appointments twice a week for to be sure. I’m intrigued about her friends, was they a good influence for my sweetie?”

They both then looked at the other three women there, all of them fast asleep in their classic dresses and hairstyles, sitting in comfortable armchairs besides Christine.

“Certainly, Mr. Reston. Particularly when we start doing her, normally she is swayed and molded by other women undergoing the same beauty treatments. Christine was a bit rebellious but we gave her a stronger sedative dose and after that she was fine. You would not believe how she can gossip while sitting under the dryers. She enjoyed her special cigarette and soon will be a good smoker. It’s just darling to watch her being careful not to smear their wet nail polish or carefully touching her hairnet and curlers to see how dry they are. In her drugged state almost automatically adopt other’s conduct. If one of them touched her curlers to test for dryness in the next minutes Christine did the same thing. In the steam room, when she complained about hot it was, one of her friends said her it’s worth it to trim their figures. While they are in the paraffin bath or the mud bath, they can see each other and talk. The other friends calmed down Christine. Now she is in focus in her duties as the housewife and you will know soon how obedient and submissive could be her.”

“So, will I see results now?”

“Yes, Mr. Reston. But remembered we need a weekly reinforcement to maintain and even deepen them. By her fourth or fifth to the salon, she’ll think nothing of having a classic style. About her seventh or eighth visit, when her stylist suggests that she allow her to give her a permanent wave, she’ll agree. Soon enough he’ll become quite figure conscious and request more reducing treatments and longer sessions in the steam cabinet and paraffin bath. She’ll think nothing of being under a mud pack for two hours. She will become much sweeter, more cooperative, more open to your suggestions. It’s important that after each of her visits to the salon, you compliment her, tell her how nice she looks as mature woman, encourage her to come regularly.”

“I understand”.

“She’ll still be a little groggy from the drugs we gave her even after I wake her up. I’m going to wake her up and give her some items for her new life as classic wife. Then you can order him to go to the car. Have fun and call me if you need anything”.

Sheila then proceeded to wake Christine up. He watched closely. Christine yawned and said, “What happened?” asked while touched her head to assure her hairstyle was in order “I cannot remember anything”.

Sheila looked at her and said with smile, “That does not concern you.”

Christine said, “Yes of course. That does not concern me.”

Ed was blown away already. If a woman had said that to Christine before she would have flipped.

Sheila came over to her and kissed Christine on the check, being careful not to muss her do. She had a gift bag in her hand stuffed with items. She handed it to her and motioned for Christine to open it.

She first item she drew out of the bag was a large set of pink hair rollers, the mesh kind with prickly points which Ed imagined would be terrible to sleep in. The next item was a book, written by Sheila, with hundreds of pictures and diagrams, on how to set your own hair in a classic style.

As Christine reached for the last two items, she got a huge smile on her lovely new classic face. The first item of the two was a large box of big dildo and the second item was a bottle with a suggestively curved dispensing top of a lavender scented Douche.

Sheila hugged her tightly and once again, in front of Ed, kissed Christine long and softly squarely on the check.

“Welcome to classic world, Mr. Reston!”

As happy as a classic wife can be, Cris thanked Sheila with tears in her eyes for everything she had done for her today.

He looked at her and said, “Honey, go to the car. We need do some shopping before to came back to home, and you can do my dinner.”

She stood up and said, “Yes dear. I know that I need accelerated domestic training. May I please have a kiss before?”

That was funny. Ed usually begged her for a kiss.

“Sure honey. You look absolutely adorable!” Ed said as he looked down at her with his big warm brown eyes.

With words of well-wishing in her ears Christine and Ed left the salon and went to their new classic domestic world.