The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The vintage salon

By Robert Towers

Chapter IV — A hard start

When Christine left the dryer she was thoroughly baked.

She suddenly felt very vulnerable, she wasn’t sure she wanted to be there but she didn’t have the strength to stop what was happening to her either. Tears began to well up in her eyes and she wept silently, overcome with frustration.

“Mrs. Reston, you don’t have to worry. We know exactly what’s best for you.”

“I don’t know Sheila. I’m not sure I want this” she answered between sobs.

“You don’t want to be pretty for her husband?”

“He knows about all this?”

“Of course. He has approved of everything. He only wants what is best for you, Mrs. Reston. As do we.”

Christine looked around. Just can saw young women who looked like old ladies with gray haired permed.

“I want to leave here, please Sheila”.

“Mrs. Reston, don’t be so selfish. Stop crying like a baby, get out of the dryer NOW and follow me”. Christine obeyed, still a bit confused and very surprised by her commanding tone and so, like a zoomby, she approached the sinks area.

“You have no need to worry now Mrs. Reston dear”. She frowned as she got led through to another area, with lots of different stations. Everything seemed to be going on with some having colors done and some having all their hair cut very short. The smell of perm solution filled the air as she was led to a very comfortable back basin. As she sat there, she asked in a confused tone, if she could call her husband.

Sheila just smiled and handed a glass of water, “Don’t worry Mrs. Reston you can call him later. Here you have a drink.

She drank the water and leaned back into the sink. The water had a strange taste and the smell of shampoo was overwhelming. Soon those distressing thoughts disappeared although he was still very sensible. If her husband had approved of these changes, all was well, she thought with relief.

After Sheila removed the cap and rinsed the blue stuff out of her hair, she patted her hair with another towel until it was just mainly damp. Came back to her chair Christine was facing away from any mirrors, so she still couldn’t see her new haircolor.

Sheila told her she would not look into the mirror until she was finished. Christine did see Faye smiling at her while her head was being rolled.

“You don´t worry Mrs. Reston,” said her old friend. “Your new haircolor is really great.”

Rollers appeared in Sheila’s strong hands and section by section her new colored hair was wound tightly, very tightly.

“Now, Mrs. Reston, let’s give you a nice set then back under the dryer and then to final styling.”

Leaving hair for her bangs a row was wound front to back and then each side was wound from the crown downward. Then a few rollers were set into her bangs.

Christine began to think the presence of the rollers framing her face made her pretty. She was pleased and shamed by the thought of being “did” as the same way as her friends. She did´nt konw why tought that but could not seem to keep herself from enjoying the thought of being pretty for her husband and somehow the fastening of each roller with the shiny clips seemed to increase her excitement.

Christine was delighted to see her hair being set like her friends. Even without to see in the mirror she knew that she looked so sexy in these rollers!

“Will I be going home with my rollers in?” she asked hopefully.

Smiling at Christine Sheila replied:“No dear not today, although I know you would love that. As soon as I finish setting your hair you will go under the dryer. Then I will comb and brush you out for the finished style. You must look your best for your husband.”

Soon, her hair was in roller at the same way that each friend’s hair. Sheila placed a large net over the rollers and led Christine to a chair under a hair dryer with a large pink hood.

When Sheila let her to the dryers again, she found herself craving another cigarette.

“Sheila?” she said sheepishly.

“Yes, Mrs Reston?”

She looked up at him with loving eyes.

“Now can I have another cigarette?I´m siting under the dryer and you said...”

“Of course, Mrs. Reston. Only have a issue. Just I have mine, my cigarettes are special black tobaco, unfiltered, rather harder and also very addictive. It will probably make you dizzy and can even put you to sleep for a little nap”.

“Not problem, I’d like to try smoking one. I’m a little tired and could use a nap”

Sheila smiled.

“You are welcome, Mrs Reston. Now, take one and let’s get you started”.

Christine watched half dazed, as Sheila flicked the lighter and slowly held the flame against the cigarette now held between her lips.

She inhaled the smoke deeply and hold the smoke for a while before exhaled the smoke hard, in a nice, feminine thin stream.

Christine repeated the process a second and third time before she complained of feeling dizzy.

Sheila just giggled and turned on the dryer. When the dryer whirled to life and Christine cried and sobbed under the dryer, she was happy and excited and embarrassed. She wanted the world to see me in a classic dress and with curler hair.

Christine was then placed under a hood type hair dryer for the remainder of the 90-minute processing time. Meanwhile, another girl was busy applying long acrylic fingernails to her hands.

She had lost all track of time. She remained under the hot dryer perched on the edge of her seat, knees together, unable or unwilling to fully relax. Then she began daydreaming about her husband, she again felt herself becoming wet.

And she cried even more when that girl with bubble perm began to work on her nails. Not from pain, but from the fact that she realized how much she enjoyed being beautized for her husband.

“Oh my, you have unkempt nails, Mrs. Reston,” the girl with bubble perm told her. “But I think we’ll be able to pretty you up. You might even end up looking as pretty as your friends.”

Christine was incredibly turned on by all of that. She seemed would be in a state of constant sexual arousal, and since she was sexually aroused by being turned in a classic beauty, this in turn caused her to continue to feed her sexual arousal.

She watched in mesmerized amazement as the bubble permed girl worked her craft. Instead of simply pressing on some cheap nails, as I thought was the technique, She crafted her nails by mixing some sort of powder into some sort of solution. She then dabbed a brush into the mix, gathering it into a ball, then she pressed the ball onto a nail. Very deftly, she spread the ball out over my nail through a series of rapid strokes and brushes. Within a few seconds she was able to shape the ball of acrylic into a long finger nail. Her talent was off the charts and within a few minutes Christine had an incredible set of long, clear nails.

She added a thick coating of red polish, waited for the nails to dry then added a second coat. When that coat was dry, she added a clear top coat to help set and seal the nails and pronounced her was now properly manicured as lady.

“Finally,” Jennifer said with pride with her hair in curlers on the next dryer, “Our Christine has the fingers of a proper lady. This was overdue. She looks very lovely.” Christine looked at her nails and she loved what she saw. Long red, almost dagger like nails were at the tips of each finger. The nails definitely looked chic and classic. Her fingers now looked right. Christine couldn’t believe she spent so many years blissfully unaware of how amazing nails look with a pretty manicure.

After her nails were done, Sheila turned off the hair dryer and pushed it to the side. On wobbly legs Christine was ushered back to

the the chair where she removed the curlers from her hair. Using a comb and a brush and a pick and a ton of bobby pins, she worked and reworked hery new curls as she styled her hair. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she said she was satisfied with her “hairdo.” Charlotte, Faye and Jennifer giggled a bit but nodded their heads in apparent approval of her new look.

Christine could feel that it was in fact curly. Wow, she thought, what will I look like when they are done with me?

“Mrs. Reston, are you ready for your makeup application?” Sheila asked. “I think you’re going to like wearing makeup. You’ll finally look like a proper lady.”

“Yess, Sheila, please. I want to look as beautifull as can for my husband”

Sheila was a whirl of activity, brushing and sponging and dabbing Christine´s face with all manner of cosmetics. After cleansing her skin, she applied foundation to her entire face. “This is called a ‘full face,’ Miss Ally,” she explained. “That means your entire face—cheeks, forehead, temples, nose, neck—is covered with liquid makeup. Make sure you match your foundation to your skin tone.

“Next, we line your eyes with liquid eyeliner,” she explained. “This is more time consuming than using a pencil eyeliner, but I think the results are well worth the time.”

After lining her eyes, Sheila applied multiple colors of eye shadow to her lids. She called the technique “blending” and told her she’ll need to master it if I truly want to be a proper lady for her husband. Then she waxed off her eyebrows and after that she had to draw them on. “This is where liquid liner really comes in handy,” she explained. “You must be glad I fully removed your ugly eyebrows. You had unkempt, bushy brows. This will be a much better look for you.”

Her eyes now done; Sheila turned her attention to my lips which she lined in a dark red before filling in her lips with a creamy, bright red lipstick.

Her friends gossiped and giggled as they saw her new face come to fruition. Sheila was undaunted by their giddiness and instead applied blush to the apples of her cheeks. She then carefully glued long lashes to her upper eyelids and then covered the fake lashes with a heaping coat of mascara.

“Just because you’re wearing false lashes doesn’t mean you can stop using mascara,” she explained. “Mascara is imperative with false lashes. It will help blend the fake lashes to your natural lashes. This way, people won’t be able to tell you’re wearing false eyelashes!”

Sheila applied power to my face to set her makeup and finally pronounced her as finished. “Mrs. Reston you look great, if I may say so myself,” she said. “At long last I got to turn this terrible woman into a proper lady!”

“She sure does look like a proper lady now.” Faye said as Charlotte and Jennifer nodded their heads in agreement.

Christine still could´nt see how look but she was fully captivated by the way each curl that Sheila placed sprang into position. Every time she touched her head, did her locks she excited more and more. She was slipping closer and closer to climax as Sheila crafted her creation into place.

Christine’s excitement had now built to the point that she was breathing rapidly as she felt on her head Sheila’s work.

Then she picked up an aerosol can and began to shake it vigorously. Done shaking, she placed her hand over her eyes and began to spray a heavy coat of the contents all over her head. The heavy smell of lacquer flooded her senses.

Then Sheila gave Chrisitine a large hand mirror and turned the chair to the audience so Christine could see the back of her hair.

“A little hairspray will hold you together. Mrs. Reston, what do you think?”

Christine watched as the top of her head is just covered in tiny tight little curls. She could not believe what was looking back at her. For one, she was no longer a brown hair, it had become a shimmering silver helmet! There was some dark gray on the edges of the hair, but the overall color was a bright steel color. It looked like the color of her lingerie and instantly aged her more than anything else. Besides that, her tight curls were like a dome on top of her head. With the color and the tight curls, she looked like a little poodle.

Sheila’s hand was on her neck, toying with her new curls, she didn’t seem to be in any hurry, contented to let her full fill her desire on her own. Christine was so excited, she wasso close to it. She opened her mouth. She takes a deep breath and exhale; her tongue circles her lips. Tears stream from her eyes as her entire body was wracked with a hundred orgasmic convulsions.

Earlier Sheila had explained to her husband that a very important part of Christine’s training had centered on making her have an orgasm every time her hair was set and styled. Special emphasis had been happened to Christine while to do receiving a treatment so she to accept the changes more easily.

“OOOh, Christine thought, it is beautiful, it is perfectly beautiful”, she turned her head from side to side using the hand mirror in conjunction with the mirror behind her so she could see all of her beautiful curly hairdo. She couldn’t resist and reached up to touch the curls near her face. The sensation in her fingers of the spring and bounce of her permanently curled hair was too much as squealed her way into another shattering orgasm.

“Oh”, Christine exclaimed loudly as she recovered, “I love my curls, Sheila may I always have my beautiful permanent curls? Oh please say yes, Pleeease.”

“Of course, you may dear.” Sheila replied. “If your husband approves it, I shall keep you in permed curls always.”

“Oh thank you Sheila, dear dear Sheila you are so kind to me.“Christine cooed as she stared into the mirror.

Sheila removed her cape. They were finally done. A sleeply Christine rocked in my seat a few times, gathering a little momentum to get up.

Sheila took Christine to the rest room with her friends and helped her remove the pink smock and allowed an assistant to clean up the results of her to orgasm and change her soaked maxi-pad for a fresh one.

“Mrs. Reston, you must change your clothes. you will wear classic dresses from now on, Mrs. Reston. You are all to be treated exactly the same In fact, you four ladies will wear matching outfits every day. Faye, help Mrs. Reston with her classic dress, she’s probably not used to wearing one.” Sheila said, “Follow me ladies. Faye, help Mrs. Reston with her classic dress, she’s probably not used to wearing one.”