The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The vintage salon

By Robert Towers

Chapter VI — new classic life

Christine just wanted him so bad right now. She shuddered with desire. She stood there while he holding her with both of my hands, staring up into his kind face, waiting for her kiss. Ed could see that Sheila told him before was right. He saw her need in her eyes. She would do anything for him.

He kissed her. His kiss was deeply and one huge wet kiss! Christine was in the heaven.

“I love your hair and makeup.” He said calmly. “You should look this way all the time.”

Christine’s face flushed. She heard herself say, “Thank you, daddy. If it pleases you.”

Inside, she wasn’t sure she liked looking like this. But Ed kissed her again and soon forgot all his doubts.

“Ok, honey. It is enought for now. You have some duties to do. Go quikly to the car”

“Yes dear, as you wish”

“First cover your head, Mrs Reston” said Sheila before handed a beautiful Hermes scarf. Christine pulled her new scarf over her bobble head and rushed out the door, knotting it tightly beneath her chin as she fled.

Christine gives him a big smile behind her black sunglasses and under the scarf that covers her hair. She is delighted that he picked her up there. All the other ladies that Ed could see when they left the vintage salon with their husbands, they always left with identical smiles on their faces…they left very happy!

After leaving the salon, Ed had so many errands to run with Christine in town.

Ed helped her to the car, letting her down gently inside. She relaxed in the chair and looked up at the ceiling. She was fully aware and aware of everything around her, but she felt like she was half asleep or something.“I don’t understand. I’ve never felt like this after a visit in my former salon” she said.

“Don’t worry, Sweetheart. I’ll take good care of you,” Ed replied.

Inside the car he puted her a pair of dark wraparound glasses over her eyes to provided additional anonymity and added the aura of deep classic mystery to her look. She looked like a classic star of cinema.

She takes a nap while Ed driving. When she awake she was still sitting in the car. Stared out of the window at the sights before her. Where in the hell was she? Her head still throbbed and hurt from the salon. She mostly tried to stay awake and pay attention and comprehend what was happen. Ed drove across a small town. This place is in a time warp. The car stopped in the main street. She was startled from her thoughts, and looked up as Ed, had come around to her side of the car and opened the door. He still had a dower look on his face as he stood there, offered his hand and helped her stand. On this side of the street, we were parked in front of an older brick pharmacy.

Christine got out the car with apparent reservation. She was in an unfamiliar place with strange people, after undergo the most dramatic change to her appearance she had ever experienced. Sensing her apprehension, Ed assured her not to worry, “This is our new world´s place darling”, he said. However, she was deftly afraid of what would happen when everybody saw her. She had no idea the reaction and she was afraid of being laughed out her. But, that fear came to rest as Ed made certain to stop and talk to everybody. She discovered all women were dressed and coiffed like her. They were extra sweet to her and Ed encouraged Christine she tried to get her to make new friends.

Christine was unsure on her feet, but Ed was like a rock. Both walked arm and arm down the street and Ed made certain that they only took the daintiest of steps. It didn’t take long for Christine to get used to the heels and the girdle as the short steps made it rather easy for her to walk.

First, they head to the Pharmacy where Christine believed they bought the entire store. The amount of pills and prescriptions that Ed had filled made Christine’s head spin. She didn’t even know what they were for, but Ed made sure that she had them. She was especially embarrassed when Ed buyed her booster pads for her panties along with some Depends diapers for her incontinence. She then had to buy a whole slew of feminine products, makeup, hair supplies and everything else.

They approached the man at the register and slid the basket full of thing toward him. The cashier passed each box in front of the scanner and hit the total button.

At that point Christine discovered she hadn´t money in her purse and she had to ask Ed for money. He took out his wallet and handed her several bills. “Here, this should cover it.”

The cashier took the money from her and handed Ed some change. then, he handed a receipt and the large paper bag to Christine.

It felt like grocery shopping and Ed instructed her made certain that everything was put away properly. As she reached last items, Christine got a huge smile on her lovely face. It was so sweet how Ed care her.

She hugged him tightly and, in front of all persons there, kissed him long and softly squarely on the lips.

“ Well, I see you are enjoying your trip, Madame. I´m delighting to hear of your progress to become into a more affectionate wife. But now we must hurry along to tea.” Ed said.

With each step in the heels her nipples bounced ever so slightly in the padded corset cups causing the little tingles to shoot directly to his groin area. Of course, this was compounding the problem caused by the delicious friction of his stockinged thighs rubbing against her pussy. In only a few steps she was in agony as her pussy began to wet. Some how the tingle from her nipples made feel uncomfortable and yet she seemed to want it. As they walked to the house tea Christine took several hard steps downward purposefully and was rewarded with such tingling and exquisite tingle in her pussy he shuddered with this perverted pleasure.

Ed’s comment shocked her back to reality.

“Look darling, I know you are bouncing her tits on purpose. I´m glad you have already started to enjoy what we are doing to you. It won’t take anytime to get this one finished. He will be begging to be a classic woman very soon.”

When they arrived at the tea house she was still in a state of nervous tension. Ed led her and she was seated in front of him. Seeing Ed she was even further aroused, thinking to herself he is the most beautiful man she have ever seen, how could she have been so stupid to to neglect him like that for his business.

Without asking her permission, Ed reached into her purse and pulled out a mirrored compact. Opening it, he handed it to her to look at.

“You tell me what you see, darling”

Christine take e look at the small mirror and she was mesmerized by what she saw. A curly grey head was a decidedly classic image and the image she saw in that mirror was her. It was her and it wasn’t her. She burst out in tears. She cried because of fear, humiliation, and embarrassment. She cried because she also loved the image in the mirror. She cried because she was sexually excited about what was being done to me. She cried because she was unable to do anything about her sexual arousal which in turn would make her even hornier.

She tought about what was being done to her and what she did to deserve her fate. Her chest started to heave and she started blubbering even more when she saw Ed smiled at her with lovely eyes. She cried because she was confused and conflicted. She didn’t want to be abased like this. She didn’t want a grey hair and a granny’s hairstyle. I didn’t want to wear makeup and girdles and nylons and dresses…and yet, she realized that she did want all of those things. And not only did she want to be became a classic lady; she wanted to be humiliated and embarrassed by it. She felt that she deserved that and more, for how she had behaved with Ed.

“Well darling, you look very nice. Certainly, an improvement over your previous appearance. Your figure seems to be developing nicely too.” Ed prompted.

Christine slowly regained her composure and looked, once again, to Ed.

“Thank You daddy, my figure has improved, but I need a weekly appoinement to the Vintage Salon to obtain the best appearance. Will you give them to me?” Christine said to her amazement.

Her words had betrayed her again! She had not planned to say that! It was if there was a recording somewhere inside her that said these things. She had lost control over her speech. She was compelled to say these strange things by some strange power over her. She don’t sure about any of that, and yet when she see what they have done she was pleased and excited over looking this way.

“Of course Christine, I really like my wife with shapely figure and perfectly coiffed, also I just know you will love having all that vintage look on you.” Ed replied with a large smile.

The tea proceeded with out Christine saying anything else. She just listened carefully to Ed’s advice on how he should behave from now on. All time while he talked her Ed admired with undisguised desire her appearance. Christine was strangely pleased to see she looked her in that way. She was surprised at her feelings, and thought for a moment that she should not be enjoying such feelings over what was

being done to her. However Ed’s total acceptance of her in this condition and the pleasant feelings she was experiencing soon overcame her doubt and she let himself flow with the feelings to enjoy what was becoming a very pleasant experience.

Being treated so nicely by Ed was actually causing her to have feelings of remorse over her former ice behavior to him. Take again her compact and she swiftly repaired her base around the hair line and replaced the lipstick she had chewed off during her nervous walk.

Since her visit to the salon, she had experienced a compulsion to check her makeup frequently. She had never been one to wear it except on special occasions, but now she felt naked if she wasn’t fully made up. The act of applying her makeup like having her hair in curlers or under the dryer cause her to almost convulse with pleasure.

Ed seemed pleased to see her so dedicated to fixing her makeup.

“I’m glad you stop hiding behind all that professional image and take more responsibility for your real appearance”.

“Well, I’ve never been one to wear a lot of makeup, daddy.”

“Nonsense, Christine. I want you to take some more time and shop for some cosmetics. Am I clear? I want you to spend a little extra time applying your makeup every day and I want to see always with a nice classic hairdro.”

Christine fought the urge to tell him she was unsure about all changes about her, but for some reason, found his suggestions somewhat flattering.

“ For now your lipstick will be this shade of pink with just a hint of lavender. You need understand so feminine you must be and really compliments your grey hair.”

Ed saw the embarrassment and confusion on her face. He knew real Christine hated how look and act now. the habit too. But, she had come on so high and mighty during her first apponiment with Sheila, he had decided to add another conflict to her growing list of new issues and internal conflicts.

“As you whish daddy”

“How are you feeling now Christine, are you happy?”

“Yes...yes I am happy now daddy. I was very distant and cold with you in the last few months, but I have come to understand that I truly love you and only want to serve you as a obedient and devoted wife. I can’t really say at what moment my thinking changed but now I am happy and want to do this for you.”

“Well, that is so nice Christine. I hope you realize all of this was necessary. My sense of responsibility required me to make sure your selfish profesional life and you dedication to your work would be finished. We should be able to start all over in a new but loving relationship”. Ed said.

Christine started crying. She couldn’t bear how inconsiderate she had been to her husband. She just hoped he would let her fix things somehow. She didn’t know what she would make of her life if he wasn’t there to tell her what she should do.

“Oh, I understand your confusion and tears, but don’t let that worry your pretty head dear. Obviously, you won’t work anymore out of the house, but now you really are suited to be my full-time classic wife. Don’t worry about your company, I’ll take your place. I will earn and have all of the money and all you will have to do is be pretty for me. As far as the sexual side of our marriage, you need to learn other ways that you can satisfy me and tonight I will start your education. Soon you will be my perfect little airhead housewife. Your only concern will be to have your hair and makeup perfect at all times, and be dressed in the latest of fashion for our many social occasions.”

“Ooooh”, Christine thought, “to have perfect hair and makeup and wear these lovely classic clothes always. What could possibly be better?” Ooooh Ed is kissing me—it—I—feel—wow what a rush she is forcing me back as she kisses me ! Oh now his hand is on my curls, mmmmm I like this!

“Honey why don’t we go to the home now and I can finish training you to be my perfect mate.”

“OoooH Yes daddy please”

Christine leaned back into his open legs and he wrapped his arms around her kissing my neck and nibbling my ear. It felt like heaven.

“Please take me home and fuck me,” she said.

She was horny.

“You still sure you want this?” he said.

“I want you inside of me so bad honey it’s painful right now.”

Driving to they home was a challenge. Ed had to force himself to watch the road instead their heavy makeout session and her hands all over Ed’s manhood.

They didn’t waste time when they got to their place. Christine slipped into the bathroom and put on a classic bright pink nightgown, thigh highs, and pretty little classic pumps. Ed was at the door when she got out. He was buck naked and his manhood was at full attention. Christine immediately dropped to her knees and took it into her mouth occasionally looking up into his eyes like he wanted. He petted her curler grey hair and fondled her earlobes.

“It’s class time,” he said”If you’re a good student, maybe later I’ll let you do it”.

She looked up, her mouth full anticipating what would happen next. She was so excited.

“Next time Mr. Penis,” she said as she kissed the tip three times and let Ed take her up into his muscular arms. He picked her up like a paper bag but with the grace of a ballerina.

As he gently placed her face down on the bed he said, “Well, how does it feel to be de luxe classic bitch?”

Christine laughed.

“To be your classic bitch honey. Your bitch. And it feels great!”

Truer words she never spoke.