The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The vintage salon

By Robert Towers

Chapter III — New classic Christine

After a rinse, Shelia wrapped a fluffy pink towel around her wet hair and had her sit in front of the mirror. Christine looked in the mirror

and this very sleepy woman looked back at her. The pink towel

gave her chills. Something strange was happen and she was unsure about what. She was very tired to think clearly. The fluffy cotton towel wrapped around her head really scared her. That woman in the mirror looked so vulnerable and defenseless.

She glanced over to Faye to see that she was in some coloring process of her hair. Sheila was applying a light blue cream to her lovely hair. She desired Faye stayed by her side so she could take her hand as she promised. At the moment she had closed her eyes and seemed to take a little nap. Christine felt a strong affinity for her. She has been so nice to her and looked as innocent and vulnerable as the young sleepy woman at the mirror.

Sheila unwrapped the towel, fluffed out her hair and ran a comb through it. Next came a very short time with scissors flying

around her head and small amounts of hair floating to the floor. She did not cut for long; she seems knew what she was doing.

What was she going to look like? Opening her eyes, she looked at Sheila with a worried expression. “Do not worry, Mrs. Reston. We’re not cutting your hair off; we’re just giving you a little trim. You know that you need it. You’ll have plenty of hair. We just need to get you trimmed up a little for your set”

Christine sniffled a bit and tried to keep from blubbering. She was felt strange. Normally was a strong woman with very hard personality but there she couldn’t avoid feeling weak and dependent. Now looking in the mirror and she just hope her husband will approve her new look. She only wanted Sheila help her look her best for him.

“Trust me, Mrs. Reston, soon you will be the beautiest classic mature wife in the town.”

Christine looked hurt.

“Do you think I need this changes in my image Sheila? What’s wrong with the way I look right now?” She asked, with a frown.

“Well, you know your husband loves you.” Christine´s heart raced at this. “But I must be honest and admit that he would like to see you smarten yourself up.”

“What do you mean by smarter” she asked, fishing.

“He likes a lady to look like a lady.” Sheila said. “Classic and respectable. A lady can make a statement with her appearance of the values she wishes to live by and be judged by.”

This conversation was far more revealing than Christine could have dreamt.

Sheila smiled and said " Your hair, your makeup, your clothes are a definitive statement of her attitudes and values.”

After a few moments in silence whilst her mind raced, she then chanced the million-dollar question. “Would it please my husband if I changed my appearance a little, looked more respectable and mature?” Sheila glanced at her now with a very broad smile.

“Darling, nothing would please him more and it would be a wonderful gesture to your husband of how you felt about him.”

“Oh, I trust you, Shelia. I am in your hands. Please, make me as classic lady as he wishes.”

She didn’t quite know why she said that to her. She suddenly desperately needed her husband approval and felt that Sheila was the only who can help her for that.

Sheila smiled at her reflection.

“Ah, you will look great for him. Let me fix a couple of things here and your husband will be pleased”

At that point there was an awful lot of her former hair lying all around her.

Sheila was very meticulous and finally she was done and put the clippers down. She slipped her hands into some rubber gloves and then she wrapped a fluffy towel around the neck. Sheila Lou mentioned something of an appropriate color as the shiny brown was not suiting a woman of her age.

Her chest started to heave and she started blubbering when she saw Sheila reach for the bottle of some stronger solution. She cried because she was confused and conflicted. She didn’t want a new hair color and a classic hairstyle. I didn’t want to wear classic makeup, rollers and girdles and nylons and floral dresses…and yet, she realized that she did want all of those things. She will do everything for her husband.

Sheila poured the strong solution onto her locks. The smell was overwhelming, and because she was unable to escape it, unrelenting. “The point of no return,” Sheila cooed in her ear. This caused her to cry even more. Her crying was cathartic, as if some spirits were being exorcised, or more presciently, as if the last remnants of her female strength was being eliminated. Christine cried because she was excited by the new her.

Christine was fear about how will look at the end but she didn’t feel capable to say nothing. Just she sat back and let Sheila her work.

Sheila picked up a bottle and squeezed some kind of blue liquid lotion out and onto her hair. She massaged the goopy blue stuff down into her hair, down to her scalp, and worked it up into a frothy blue lather.

“Miss Novak, dear hand me a plastic cap,” Sheila ordered. Faye complied and whispered to Christine, “And now you know why we needed you join us at our beauty weekly appointments. I am so happy they are doing this to you, Christine, you’re going to look so cute…just like the rest of us.”

Christine noticed that she also the same goopy blue into her hair that Christine.

Sheila brusquely put the plastic cap over the whole mess of her saturated hair, and after adjusting it for a few seconds, set the timer for twenty minutes. “There, Mrs. Reston,” she said triumphantly, “Now you’re bagged!”

As she walked to the dryers Faye appeared at her side with a cap in her hair, like her, like the rest. She pecked her on the cheek and the four took dryers side by side. Christine backed in and bent to sit down in the empty seat, as Shelia guided her bumpy head under the chrome helmet and then lowered the amber visor. After that she placed the rest next to her. An assistant was there, offering a magazine. All were the same magazine, “A perfect wife”.

Then Sheila produced a cigarette from Faye´s purse, put it in her mouth and lit the cigarette. She leaned back as the inhaled and then she impressed her all by exhaling a huge plume of blue smoke.

As if it were some kinds of signal, her three friends took a pack of cigarettes out of their purses and taking one they placed it in their mouths and lit it almost at the same time.

“Mmmm…yummy,” Sheila said dreamily as she exhaled again. “And you are going to learn to smoke, too. I want you to be smoker as your friends, Mrs. Reston. I love watching people speak as they are exhaling smoke, so we’re all going to do here.”

The other women there nodded their heads with big smiles in their faces in agreement with Sheila’s comment.

“Faye, would you be a dear and give Mrs. Reston a cigarette,” Sheila said, stunning Christine. “Making a classic woman is always a cause for celebration,” she continued. “And a quick smoke under the dryer is a perfect way to celebrate, in a demure, ladylike fashion. As “ladies in training” all of you are training to be “proper classic wifes” so have much to learn. Under the dryer while enjoy your special cigarettes you must read that magazine. It will be very useful for your future household chores”.

Christine was lost in her sleepily state and absently mindedly took the pack that Faye offered. She found it impossible to fight the urge to refuse any longer and reluctantly, pulled a cigarette from the pack with her new long fingernails. Sheila guided her hand and put the cigarette between her lips, ordered her to maintain there holding it by just the tips of your first two fingers. Christine watched half dazed, as Faye flicked the lighter and slowly held the flame against the cigarette now held between her lips. Her senses didn’t return until she inhaled her cigarette.

Smoking was bad, she knew that, but Christine had a desperate desire not to look different from her friends and to do the same as them. She coughed when she first inhaled. A deep nasty sensation gripped her as it entered her virgin lungs. Her eyes grew wide as she obediently held in the smoke, as Sheila instructed her. Christine finished her cigarette very queasy and with her stomach churn, but slowly, she began to feel better and soon she found herself craving another cigarette.

This time Faye lit it praising her for how quickly she learned to smoke. Those words made Christine very happy.

She got a very nice buzz from that second cigarette and she looked that Faye, Scarlett and Sabrina, enjoy their it too. In short order Christine was all able to smoke without coughing.

As Christine inhaled on her second cigarette, relishing the flavor and the smell, enjoying the smoke going into her lungs, she thought to herself that this was the best tasting cigarette she ever smoked. She looked at the girls and realized they had the same relaxed, happy expressions as she had. She can get used to this classic wife stuff, she wistfully thought to myself.

“You will smoke cigarettes from now on,” Sheila explained, exhaling a large plume of blue smoke as she did so. Your husband sometimes finds it very sexy when a woman does”. Her friends all happy up for her, in full agreement with those words. Most likely their husbands finds sexy their smoking too. For some strange reason, Christine shared their happiness.

“We can’t have you smoking too heavily Mrs. Reston, that would just defeat our plans for you. Your cigarettes have been rationed, but your husband and I really don’t want to be cruel so you will have one each time you go to the dryers and after the sex, of course. This is for your health and wellbeing, Mrs. Reston”.

Sheila giggled as she turned on the giant machine on Christine head and Christine was left alone to just the lotion or whatever it was, work its supposed magic.

As intended Christine was soon engrossed under the dryer. Spent a time under the dryer gossiping with her friends while smoking their “special” cigarettes was something planned to accelerate her desire to accept more changes.

Christine looked over at her friends’ ladies under the hoods next to her. They were smoking her cigarettes and reading her magazine with sleepy eyes and big smile. Her attention drifted back to the magazine and took a deep draw from her cigarette and she inhaled the smoke and held it for a few seconds.

“Mrs. Reston, you really do know how to smoke. You must to try this”,” said Faye smiling as she took a deep drag and formed a tight little ‘O’ with her painted red lips lifted her head as high as the dryer permit her and blew the smoke high into the air.

“If you pursed your lips and exhale the smoke hard, can blew the smoke in a nice, feminine thin stream.”

Obediently, Christine did the same.

“Oh, it is so beautiful.” exclaimed their friends at same time in girlish glee.

Later Christine will say this first time she was placed under the dryer she has never felt happier, there she was sitting between their friends, under a hot dryer, gossiping and reading ads for lipstick and diamond earrings, with her hair tingling by whatever Sheila had put on her head.

It was warm under the hood. The stories in the magazine were interesting. One, it was about knit these little cute covers, so you can make coaster thingies out of leftover jelly lids, was pretty neat. Except that, she doesn’t know how to knit. Maybe some friend could help her to learn. It has several other pretty things that she could do. This was a pretty clever magazine!

She didn’t know how long she sat under there like that. The hood was getting awfully hot. And She was just feeling so hot! And her head was really tingling a lot. She was even starting to get all squishy in her panties. Her friends had finished their cigarettes and looked sound asleep with the magazines in their hands or dropped on the floor. She herself felt quite sleepy. She closed her eyes to take a nap but she didn’t get to do it. All of a sudden, the whirling in her ears stopped and she looked up. Here was Sheila, smiling as usual, motioning for her to get up and out of the chair.