The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Victoria’s New Slave Part Four

Lending to A Friend

Victoria came in early and woke me.

“I am going out and cannot take you with me, Liz is coming round to train you.”

I awaited the arrival of Liz to the Victoria’s mansion.

I was told to wear a pink dress only, no underwear and have a hard on when she arrived.

Liz was a beautiful woman, she had a fit body and was a celebrity in her own right.

I was unsure what my training was in but no doubt it would not be pleasant.

She looked extremely sexy when she arrived, her long legs in tan tights and a pair of Black court high heels on her fantastic feet.

“Hello slave, you look so cute in that dress, I am looking forward to humiliating you.” She says with a large cheesy grin on her face

“Go into the kitchen and make me a coffee, black and three sugars.”

I went into the kitchen and made her a black coffee as instructed. Upon coming back I noticed she had picked up a magazine and was sitting down on the sofa.

I gave her the coffee and admired her legs and shoes for a moment awaiting my next command.

“Well done slave, do you think my right shoe looks dirty ? ” she said crossing her right leg over her left.

I looked at her shapely foot, covered in nylon and then at her black court high heel shoe, it was indeed dusty and the sole was scratched from many years of wear.

“Yes Liz the shoe does look dirty.”

“Well clean it for me then slave, there’s a good boy. ” She looked at me like a fly caught in a spiders web.

I was just about to go and get some water and a sponge when she barked loudly at me.

“Where do you think you are going ? ”

“To get some cleaning utensils Miss, to clean your shoes.”

“You have all you need in your head, use that talkative tongue, lick them clean.”

I was astounded, reduced to licking her high heels for fun.

Liz stared down at me with interest as my tongue cleaned the tired leather of her shoes, being so close to her shoes, I could smell the odour of her nylon clad feet.

“I see you notice how perfumed my feet are, they get very sweaty in these shoes.”

“Suck the tip of the shoe.”

I obeyed and placed my lips around the tip of her shoe, with my mouth in this position I could only breathe through my nose and I sampled more of her fragrant foot.

“Now lick the sole, long hard licks, clean all that dust off.” She giggled at my plight.

The sole was covered in dust and my tongue had to work quite hard to clean it.

“Stop.”

Liz crossed her legs over and I repeated the process with the other foot.

“Now, be a darling and remove my shoes, my feet are killing me.”

I felt a little perplexed but carried out her order, kneeling down I pulled off her sexy footwear.

Her feet looked beautiful in tan stockings, they were so slender and her toes were painted a lovely shade of red.

“Oh, that’s so good I have been rushed off my feet today, I would imagine they smell quite sweaty.” She said.

Liz then held a nylon covered foot up close to my face, wafting it from left to right..

“Sniff my foot and find out.” she said sternly.

Her foot was not more than about 6 inches from my nose, I sniffed as commanded and could now make out a strong cheesy smell, coupled with a hint of leather.

“Now I would like you to hold both of my feet by the ankle and place your nose on my toes.”

She watched triumphantly as I held her feet and placed my nose on her sweaty toes.

“Oh, breathe only through your nose, just to make sure you don’t cheat, smell my feet, deep breaths now.”

The smell was so intoxicating, they were really sweaty, I could feel the dampness of her stockings, she wiggled her toes and poked them all around my nose to make my suffering even more unbearable.

“I bet they smell terrible.” she mocked. “I wore them all day yesterday.”

“I do feel for you, but then you are a slave aren’t you ? ” Liz said smirking.

From my position I could see the damp patches of sweat and every contour of her leathery soles.

The tan stockings highlighted the beautiful contrast between the different browns of her tanned skin.

All the time I sniffed her sweaty feet, she just casually glanced at her magazine as though I was not even there.

She read her magazine for over an hour, emphasising my status in life.

“Release my feet and get down on all fours.” She barked.

Liz then crossed her sensual legs and placed her nylon covered foot only inches away from my lips.

“Kiss my foot, worship me, I am superior to you. ” She exclaimed.

I planted sweet kisses all over her gorgeous foot before performing the same task on its opposite number.

The door bell rang and Liz ordered me to answer it, I was greeted by the two faces of Jenny and Christine.

They both walked in, grinned at me and hung their coats up, Jenny had a pair of boots on and Christine a pair of high heels.

“Kiss their feet and grovel for them to wipe their shoes on your face.” Liz shouted laughing.

Both women loved the suggestion and pushed their feet forward.

I kissed their shoes and begged them to wipe the soles of their shoes on me.

After several minutes both agreed and wiped the dirty shoes about my face.

I was so humiliated, all the women were laughing and enjoying my show of servitude.

The two women went about their work and Liz ordered me to crawl back to her.

Liz got up and removed her stockings, she wiggled her bare toes and sat back down.

I was ordered to kneel before her and she immediately lifted her feet up.

“Take my feet by the ankles and hold them in front of your face.”

I did as she commanded and awaited the next instruction.

“Now think of them as two ice creams, lick them.”

I licked at the bare soles before me, they were wrinkled from age and were very sweaty.

Liz giggled at my plight and the taste was almost unbearable and made me reach several times.

“Now poke your tongue in-between my sweet toes.” She ordered.

I licked her feet for about an hour, my tongue ached and my mouth was like a salty pit and very dry.

She then ordered me to remove my pink dress and replace it with a school uniform she had brought with her.

I put the clothing on, which consisted of a navy skirt, jacket, white blouse and knee length white socks.

Liz giggled at the sight of me in such a feminine suit of clothes.

“Now follow me to the shopping centre, walk about twelve feet behind me.”

She passed me a pair of flat black female shoes, just the type schoolgirls wear.

I followed her into the shopping centre, all the men I passed called me names like poof and sweetie just to add humiliation to my day.

Young girls giggled at me and pointed, before bursting into fits of hysteria.

I felt totally degraded, but could do nothing about it, occasionally Liz looked back and smiled.

She lapped up my situation, enjoying the fun she could have at the expense of another.

After several hours of walking around the shopping mall, Liz took me to her office.

“I need a new personal assistant, the interviews are lined up for today, I have something planned for you.”

She had a small office for all the usual things she did, reviewing film scripts, modelling assignments and any other offers she may get.

“Now slave, remove your clothes, quickly.”

I removed all my clothes and she placed them in a bag.

“Now get under the my desk.”

I crawled into the tight area under her desk, I could hear her moving another desk about.

Liz lifts her desk up slightly, I could see the tips of her shoes.

“Put your head under the back section of my desk slave.” She commands.

I poked my head out and can now see straight up her skirt, she was wearing a lovely white thong about her privates.

She lowered the desk back down and it rested just one inch from my Adam’s apple.

Liz then pushed another desk nearer and not having such a low back, she closed the two desks together.

“Now slave, hold the legs of the desk with your hands.”

Liz then secured my feet to the legs of her desk, I was now thoroughly spread apart.

“Your at my mercy now slave, breathe only through your nose.”

I started to breathe through my nose, Liz sat down near my head and slipped her feet from her shoes.

Stretching out she placed her bare hot feet on my upturned face.

Their was some pleasure in smelling the feet of one of the worlds most beautiful women.

It was such a tease for me, I still got hard from the smell of feet and this caused me to suffer.

Liz shuffled papers and had a couple of telephone conversations while she rested her feet on my face.

Eventually she got up and slipped her shoes back on.

I heard her sit down on the other side of the desk and using her shoes, she started to stoke my balls.

Instantly I felt totally demoralised, I could not cum and so had to endure the pleasure of an erection without the release. I heard another person enter the room.

“Miss Parson, Please sit down.”

The chair slid out and back again, looking up I could see her legs, she had a lovely pair of sandals on.

Her shoes dangled and revealed a shapely foot, it was so smooth and bare, her feet were very nice.

I watched mesmerised as she answer questions and twirled her feet, occasionally swapping legs.

Liz kicked off her shoes again, and fondled my cock, she was an expert.

Her toes were sending shivers through my body and I so wanted to come.

A similar scenario went on for about four women, all slightly different, some wore nylon, some had bare feet.

One girl wore high heeled boots, they were so sexy, Liz kept playing and teasing me.

After about an hour, Liz stopped and no more girls came in.

“All finished slave, but I have another surprise for you.”

She around to the other side of the desk and when my hard on subsided she put a pinned cock tube on me.

About another half an hour went by and I heard a door open and a familiar voice.

“Good Afternoon Victoria, how are you ? good day I hope.”

“Yes Liz, pretty cool actually, nice bit of sun bed and relaxing, how about you.”

“Yes much the same really, played with our mutual friend, lots of fun. Do you want a drink ?”

“Err, yeah a Vodka would be nice, by the way where is our mutual friend.”

“He is a little tied up at the moment, don’t worry you will see him shortly.” Liz laughs.

Looking up I could see Victoria as she sat down, I noticed her brown bare legs and mini skirt.

The question on my mind was does she know that my face is under her desk.

Victoria’s chair moves ever closer as she shuffled forward under her desk, the tips of her shoes were no more than six inches away from my head.

Liz placed her drink on the desk and moved around to seat herself back down, she stretches out and again massages my swollen ball sack.

I cannot help but get hard and grimace as the pins strike home.

Victoria crossed her legs and her left foot was just above my eye line, the dirty sole of her mule shoe is in plain view.

She then dangled her mule revealing a gorgeous high arched foot, the ball absolutely perfect.

I admired her superior foot, mesmerised by the shape and quality.

She talked away, totally unaware of my presence under her desk.

I listened as they talked about various things from babies to drinking, to men and hotels.

Victoria all of a sudden dropped the shoe on to my face, revealing her entire foot to my view.

Her toes are truly beautiful and as the foot was released she wiggled her toes around.

Again I was mesmerised as she twirled her ankle around and even pointed her toes towards my eyes.

This went on for about an hour, all the time, Liz was stroking my balls with her adept toes.

“Where is my little slave then, not in too much torment I hope “ Victoria asked.

“Well his head is under your desk, ask him.” Liz replied giggling.

Victoria quickly shuffled back and looked under her desk, she could not believe her eyes.

“What do you think then ?” Liz enquired.

“Pretty cool actually, he has just been looking at my bare feet for the past hour.”

“I told him to breathe through his nose as well, I bet he smelt them.”

“Well, let’s just make sure he does shall we.”

Victoria then shuffled forward and after removing both her shoes, placed her sweaty toes around my nose.

She then gleefully rubbed the bare soles of her incredible feet all over my exposed face.

Victoria is a fantastic Goddess and I was under her bare feet.

“Poke your tongue out slave.”

I obeyed and savoured the taste of her bare feet as she ran both of them over my wet tongue.

She put her shoes on and kissed Liz goodnight and thanked her for looking after me.

“You can walk home slave, be quick, I am sure Liz has some clothes for you.”

With that she left, Liz gave me back my pink dress and I walked the 12 miles back to Victoria’s mansion.

She let me in and after a shower, I went to my room and slept, awaiting her pleasure the next day.