The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Victoria’s New Slave Final Chapter

A final surprise

The next morning I was very tired and confused, Victoria was a goddess and I her slave.

I crawled into her room and waited for her to wake, he feet slipped out of the bed and onto my face.

She played with my face before commanding me to lick the soft soles, they were so smooth and tasted very sweaty.

Standing full weight on my head she got up and dressed herself, she wore a pair of trousers and a t-shirt.

I was so horny, her feet were always a torment for me, but to lick them was heaven indeed.

“Follow me, slave, I have a surprise for you this afternoon, but first some fun.”

Victoria tied me to the floor naked, with the bonds tight I was at her mercy, I could see her high heels.

“The first lady please.”

The door opened and in walked Emma Bunton, I observed her bare legs and feet.

Emma looked down at me, her beaming face said all I needed to know.

A bare foot slid out of her mule and onto my awaiting face.

Her sweaty toes rubbed my nose and I breathed her foot odour.

She giggled, before stepping onto my chest, Emma then slipped her other foot from its shoe.

She now stood barefoot on my chest, I struggled to breathe under her weight and gave signs of pain.

Emma jumped a little to make my suffering gain and laughed while doing it.

She turned around and walked onto my stomach, pointing her toes she played with my hard cock.

“I really find this fun, it must be torture for you, but oh well.”

Emma traced the edge of my cock, then rubbed my balls, I was so hard.

She stepped off me and walked around and stood in between my legs.

Then all of sudden she with drew her leg back and kicked me square in the balls.

I was hit with the pain, her foot withdrew again and she lets fly into my bruised ball sack.

I could not believe she was doing this too me.

“I have always wanted to kick a man where it hurts.” Emma explained. Just before leaving she kicked me again.

As the Emma walked out Cat entered the room, she looked stunning.

“Your going to smell my sweaty feet.”

Victoria gave me the command to shut my mouth and breathe through my nose.

Melanie pulled up a chair, she then stood above me giving me a view up her skirt.

She then removed her high heeled shoes and smiled as I got the first scent of her feet.

“They are very cheesy slave, I was out dancing last night in my boots.”

I looked at her black stocking clad feet, as she held them above my face.

The musty, stale stink of foot sweat and shoe leather assaulted my nostrils.

Melanie wriggled her toes within the stockings, then one foot at a time, she placed them on my upturned face.

Sliding her stockinged feet gently at first, as if taunting me with the smell.

“Let’s hear you breath in, long big breathes.” Melanie said.

Then she carefully applied her smelly, damp stockinged toes to my nose.

Melanie playfully wriggled her toes over my nose and then brushed the tops under my nostrils.

She is such a horny bitch, this lasted about 20 minutes, eventually she got up and left.

Victoria untied me and I got up, she ordered me onto my knees.

“Ok, next lady please.” She shouted

The next girl was Geri, she sat down on an armchair, she looked at me and grinned.

“Slave, clean my feet, your such a little sweetie.” She removed her sandals.

Geri had such lovely feet, she crossed her legs and I licked the tops of her feet.

They were very sweaty and dusty, probably because she wore sandals, I nibbled her toes and then sucked them.

“Now lick the soles, long licks make it pleasurable, slave.”

She pulled her foot back and I got the first look at the sole of her foot.

It is just so smooth, young and supple, my cock got hard as I licked the smooth skin. Geri giggled as I was probably tickling her.

She crossed her legs and gave me access to the other foot, Geri is indeed a goddess, I didn’t deserve to lick her feet.

For a whole hour my tongue rasped along her feet, it was so humiliating for me.

Eventually she left and wondered out of the room, Victoria ordered me to lie down.

The door opened and in walked Karen Stadalink, we had been lovers and I had dumped her.

Victoria laughed her head off at the sheer look of horror on my face.

I observed she was wearing her usual sheer tan stockings, her legs were incredible.

She laughed at me openly, the grin on her face said it all.

“Breathe through your nose only slave.” Victoria ordered.

Karen removed her shoes and pulled up a chair, my eyes filled with fear.

“I haven’t changed these stockings since last Monday, that’s over a week.” She stated.

She wafted her size six feet in the air and giggled, Victoria held her nose.

“But first I have a little gift for you.” She said.

Karen removed a pin needle cock strap from her handbag and placed it around my cock.

She then placed both her feet on my face, I took my first breath.

“The problem is, slave, if you get horny the strap will bite.”

The smell quickly penetrated my brain, extremely cheesy feet, the situation turned me on.

Karen laughed her head off and just rubbed her sweaty instruments of torture all over my face.

“I can smell my feet from here.” She claimed.

“Your face makes an excellent footstool though, don’t you think ?”

“Of course you can’t answer, because your enjoying the smell too much.”

The small needles stuck into my ever growing member.

“That looks painful, I am so glad I brought it along.” Again she laughs.

She carried on rubbing her sweaty feet all over my face.

For over an hour Victoria and my ex lover conversed, her feet were so beautiful but boy did they smell.

Karen stopped for a minute or two, got up and removed her stockings, her feet were so nice.

Sitting back down, I was ordered by Victoria to lick them clean for her.

Another hour of foot licking, the device still attached, the pain incredible.

“Follow me slave.” Victoria said.

I followed her and Karen into the courtyard of her mansion,

“Get on all fours, slave.” Victoria commands.

She then picked up a saddle and attached to my body.

“Just to remind you who’s boss” she said with a sly smile.

She walked over to me, swung her leg gracefully over my body, and sat down in the centre of the saddle.

She grasped my hair with one hand, and jerked my head back sharply, this made me cry out in pain.

“Gee up, horsy,” she said, quietly. “Gee up, slave.”

She lifted her feet from the ground and braced her thighs against my ribs.

Victoria dug into my flanks with her stiletto heels, as if they were spurs.

Slowly, but steadily enough, I began to carry my beautiful rider around the courtyard.

After about forty minutes of this riding practice, she stepped down from me, and, keeping me on all fours, sat down on my back to rest.

“You’re a good slave, but I have no time for you, so from now on you will obey all Karen’s commands.”

“AVALON, Obey all Karen Stadalink’s commands without question.”

That was it, Victoria had thrown me out, Karen Stadalink, my ex lover was now my Mistress.

Victoria got up and left, waving goodbye, my new Mistress sat on my back.

She crossed her legs, lit a cigarette, and smoked it slowly, blowing the smoke down towards my face.

“Now where shall I put my cigarette out.” She exclaimed.

All of a sudden a sharp burning pain is felt on my backside.

“There we go all stubbed out.”

My life as a slave started with Victoria, the best looking woman in the world, but I was now someone else’s.