The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Victoria’s New Slave part 3

The Fun Begins

The next morning Victoria awoke and summoned me to her bedroom.

“I have been thinking I am much too nice to you at the moment. Why waste all the fun I can have by having you tidy up, cook and drive me around. You’re a toy for fun and I am not using you to your full potential.”

I looked at her, not too sure what she had just said meant for me.

“Today I am going to hire a maid and a personal assistant. All female, then I can have more fun with you.”

“I have ordered some bondage and other s and m equipment for us, it will arrive later.”

“They will help me and also when I am busy they can keep you in check.”

Victoria scoured the local agencies and they sent various staff to the mansion.

She chose a petit blond as her maid, she stood only five foot four and was probably about twenty four years old.

Her name was Jenny and she was as bubbly as they come.

The personal assistant used to be a naval officer and looked very attractive.

She stood five foot nine in her heels and wore a smart skirt suit, blouse and 3 inch high heeled court shoes on her size 7 feet.

Her name was Christine, I had seen the women earlier in the day and they came back at about 12:00 for their final interview.

This was where I got my first chance to meet them, Victoria summoned me.

I entered the living room wearing a pair of shorts and a t shirts so as not to alarm anybody.

“This is the slave I have told you about, miss treat him as you like.”

All three women laugh, Christine looks me up and down and smiles evilly at me.

“Clean our shoes slave, while we chat.” Victoria ordered.

I cleaned the lavish shoes of Victoria, a wonderful pair of court high heels, the tops of her bare feet inches from my face.

Moving on I crawled to Christine, she eagerly scanned me while I licked at her footwear. Being Victoria’s slave was one thing but now these two women as well.

I could smell her foot odour, they were very heady and she knew it.

Lastly I crawled to the sexy low heeled shoes of Jenny, she looked a tease and also enjoyed my show.

“Okay slave, follow me.” Victoria ordered.

I was led to room at the back of the house, it had a desk chair computer and files.

“This is the office room, I or Louise or probably Christine will normally work from here. Now strip.”

I took my shorts and t shirt off and Victoria pointed to a hole in the floor behind the desk, a small ladder went down into another room.

“Get in, until your head is level with the floor.”

I slowly climbed down the ladder an stopped just short of the floor, my eyes were level with her feet.

Victoria press a switch and 2 sliding panels clamped around my neck.

My head was now basically sticking out with my torso in another room.

She stood just in front of my head and leaned back against the desk.

“You look so cute with your head at my feet.” She giggled.

Victoria traced my features with the tip of her shoe and then kicked the side of my face.

Bending down she taped my mouth shut and again laughed, she also inserted a plug into my ear.

“Louise is coming in here later to work on her fashion line, she won’t even know you’re here.”

I looked with horror at the suggestion, I would have to smell her feet, I prayed she would not take her shoes off.

“Emma and Mel b are coming over and we are going to have some fun with your body. Enjoy slave.”

She then placed a chair over my head it matched the desk and had like a drape over the bottom.

The front drape had been removed and now only Victoria knew I was there.

Victoria’s face then appeared in front of me.

“AVALON, If you smell a woman’s feet, you will get a hard on.”

I could not believe it, now just a scent of female feet and would be as hard as a rock, god this was very disturbing.

About an hour went by and then I heard voices, it was Louise on her mobile.

She came in and sat down, I could see she was wearing pointed shoes with a 2 inch heel.

Louise sat down and crossed her legs, after several minutes she dangled her shoe.

The sight was amazing, her feet were near perfect and she was wearing tan nylon.

I watched as Louise slipped her feet from the confines of her shoes.

She then tucked one leg under her arse leaving the other dangling. After getting comfortable, her dangled foot shifted until it hovered just above my face.

Her nylon covered sole was barely visible in the darkness, but the occasional light picked out every wrinkle and her five little toes. I always had a foot fetish and here was none other than a female foot filling my vision. Then, ever so slowly a sweaty nylon smell began to surround my face.

I soon found to my utter horror that the foot smelled and smelled pretty sweaty!

The musky toe and foot sweat, combined with nylon and leather was soon overwhelming.

This girl had sweaty feet and her shoes obviously hadn’t helped matters much.

As it was, I was having a hard time catching my breath with my mouth taped.

Only with shallow sniffs through my nose, could I breathe with any semblance of comfort.

Yet now, each breath I drew was tainted with the sweaty odour of the Louise’s offensive foot.

I realized that until I was set free I was going to be forced to endure the smell of her feet.

Suddenly and quite shockingly, I felt something brush my her knee.

It was unmistakably a hand! For a few seconds I felt nothing.

Then I was filled with deep dread as I felt hands lift my legs from the ladder and secure them spread apart, probing fingers violated both my hard cock and my anus.

Things had gone from bad to worse to nightmarish!

Then Louise’s dreaded foot from above began to descend until it literally rested on my upturned face. My nose slipped into the valley formed by the her toe cleavage

My short bursts of air consisted of nothing but the sweaty fumes emanating from the nasty foot.

Someone was rubbing some lotion into my arse crack and up my bud, within seconds I was burning.

I can only imagine it was some sort of heat rub, it was incredibly painful.

A hand tickled my balls and all of sudden my cock was in someone’s mouth.

The sensation was incredible, she knew how to give head, but I could not come.

This was pure torture, my ass was on fire, I was being forced to smell Louise’s cheesy feet and I was getting the best blow job of my life, but I could not come.

My hands were then secured and I was completely helpless.

Something was attached to my nipples and it felt very sharp, probably crocodile clips.

A nozzle was inserted up my arse and I felt water going into me, I was getting an enema.

“Enjoying yourself slave, I hope so, Mel certainly gives good head doesn’t she.”

I could laughter and knew these women were enjoying my show of torture.

“I hope Louise’s feet don’t smell too bad.” Again giggling and laughter.

They were having a whale of a time at my expense.

Now the other foot swung down and found purchase on my tortured nose.

My nostrils flared with new revulsion. How in the hell could Louise not feel my

face under her feet!?

She probably thinks she’s resting her feet on part of the chair.

Her feet began to shift and slide on my face.

Louise tucked her leg under again, leaving the single foot once more dangling over my face.

Despite the distance, the smell was still very much there, yet not as pungent.

Louise’s foot hovered for ages before again resting on my face, this time her curiosity got the better of her and she explored the object at her feet with her nylon clad toes.

Finally she looked down and saw my face protruding from under the seat.

Her expression was one of utter confusion and bewilderment, she giggled

Slowly she began to smile and set her foot back on my face.

The toes wiggled and then pulled away, for whatever bizarre reason, Louise continued to torment my poor nose with the sweaty aroma of her feet.

Her complete attention was centred on me now , an idiot’s smile adorned her face, splitting

wider every so often to emit what appeared to be a giggle.

She would lift her foot, then lower it again, sometimes covering my face completely with the

soles of her feet, other times poking my nose between her toes.

I assumed that her initial response was to marvel at the feeling of rubbing her feet on a man’s face.

The mouth left my cock and cool air hit my swollen member, the enema had reached its end and a butt plug was forced up my arse to ensure no leakage.

“Suffering slave, I hope so, this is so much fun.”

I then felt fingernails over the soles of my trapped feet, then my ribs were being played with.

The three beautiful women below were now making my torment unbearable, there sexy manicured hands were tickling all my sensitive spots.

One of them was unbelievably tickling my cock and balls beyond reason, she had adept skills.

The enema was causing me immense pain and the feet were still torment me.

Louise’s tormenting feet suddenly came away from my face and I sniffed in a lot of untainted air.

The chair moved back and I was now fully exposed.

Louise raised from her seat and ripped the tape from my mouth.

She then slipped down in a squatting position over my face, her damp pussy hit me immediately.

Its pungent aroma filled my senses as its juices dripped past her lips to tang upon my face.

A hand laced itself into my hair pulling my face up and into the waiting hole of her descending vagina. My nose was stuffed into her anus, slippery with sweat, and I got a powerful sniff of the Victoria’s sisters backdoor.

Again the pussy slid across my face causing me to choke, my nose was mashed against the clit and then slipped into her anus again.

Louise’s thighs tightened on the sides of my head until I thought my eyes would pop out of their orbs. The taint of the bitch’s feet still clung to my skin and the amalgamation of the ass and pussy reek along with it was overwhelming. My head spun and my senses reeled.

“SMELL ME, SMELL ME, GOBBLE ME! MAKE ME CUM!!” Louise shouted.

Her body began to buck and quiver and I knew she was Cumming.

Louise got up and smiled happily, she wiped my face and replaced the tape.

The chair was placed above my head and Louise left.

“Were going to have a sauna now slave, we might release you from the enema later.”

My cock had by now gone a little softer under my enema torture, I felt something being strapped to it.

“I have just put your little cock in a pain tube, should you get any naughty thoughts it will bite you.”

A set of fingers the tickled the underneath of my ball sack, I could hear giggling, the pins on the inside of the tube bit and it was like being stung.

“Just a demonstration, hope nobody else want to use the office.” Again laughter.

I was in agony, I so wanted to release the enema, but at least I now was not being tickled.

I could hear foot steps, a pair of shapely ankles appeared and I saw the pair of shoes I had cleaned earlier, they belonged to Christine.

She sat down and crossed her ankles, the upper shoe popped off and I could see her heel covered in black nylon.

After about half an hour she removed her shoes with her hand and settled back down.

The smell of cheesy feet set about my nose again, they were so sweaty.

My cock grew and the pins struck home, I could not believe my situation.

For hours I was forced to watch every movement of Christine’s feet, I got used to the smell.

She eventually got up and went about her chores as personal assistant.

“Hello slave, having fun.”

I looked out and saw a pair of bare feet, they were Victoria’s, she released the switch and removed the chair.

Below me the ladder had been replaced and my hands and feet freed.

I climbed out thoroughly exhausted and begged for release, she was feeling good and let me go to the toilet.

“I am going to bed, you may rest for we have some more exciting games tomorrow.”

I went too the kitchen and made a sandwich, then I retired to my small room for some much needed rest.

I wondered what tomorrow would bring.