The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Victoria’s New Slave Part Two

Victoria’s Party

Victoria woke me by standing on my stomach, she took the shoe off my cock.

“In future slave, wake at 06:00 and wait for me to get up.”

“Now bring me my breakfast; sliced toasted bread, butter and marmalade and an orange juice. And bring me my agenda, it’s downstairs by the phone.”

I stood up and went downstairs to prepare Madame’s breakfast. After ten minutes I was going to her room with a breakfast dish and the agenda. I entered her room and stood beside the bed.

“Good, fresh orange, as I like it. Prepare my foam bath, slave. I’ve decided to take care of myself first. You can prepare the party food later. Be careful, warm water, foam and salts. “

I went to the main bathroom and opened the water, adjusting the temperature. The door leading to her bedroom was half opened. She was laughing on the phone. I couldn’t hear very clearly. From a few words I managed to pick, she was talking about a surprise get well party. It’s going to be just a friendly female gathering. No boys allowed. They would realize the reason when they come. No problem.

The bath was full of water now. I put some foam and bathing salts, took a couple of towels from the cabinet and placed them on the easy chair next to the bath tab. I hope I didn’t forget anything, I said to myself.

I went back to her room. She was still talking on the phone. I knelt by the bed and waited for her to hang up.

“Your bath is ready, Madame!” I said in a soft obedient voice.

“Excellent.”

She stood up and went to the bathroom ordering me to follow. She tried the water with the tips of her toes. She told me to draw the curtain. Then she gave me her clothes behind the curtain. She was naked now, I thought, and a strange warm feeling swept all over my body. She then told me to draw the curtain and fetch her a large towel, which I did. I gave her the towel behind the closed curtains.

“Open the curtains, slave!”

I drew the curtains apart. There she was wrapped in the big white towel, water dropping on the floor. She looked gorgeous. I didn’t dare looking her in the eyes, but she certainly had the glamour of a real queen. She walked triumphantly and laid down on the easy chair.

“Fetch me a towel and wrap my hair, slave!”

I fetched the towel and I wrapped her beautiful wet hair carefully. “Well slave, you please me a lot with your behaviour. It seems that you undertook your position very seriously and responsibly. I think we are going to get along very nicely together.”

“Now, Lie on the floor by the sink, face up.”

Victoria walked over to the sink and stepped up on my chest with one foot. A groan escaped my lips as her full weight pressed her bare foot into my chest. Her other lovely foot came to rest on my upturned face. She stood on me as she checked herself in the mirror and fixed her face and hair. Victoria totally ignored me, suffering under her feet as she occasionally shifted her weight about.

I felt squashed and was particularly plagued by the foot in my face. I thought my head would crush when she shifted all of her weight to that foot and then just stood there for long periods. Victoria was not totally unaware of my quivering body beneath her feet.

She especially enjoyed the feel of my face under her bare feet. Moving both feet onto my face she revelled in the power she possessed.

It is so humiliating having a woman stand on your face for fun.

She eventually stepped off and ordered me to go back to the front room and await her.

“Let’s go on with business. I’m going for a ride to town to get some fresh air. You’ll prepare what’s required for the party. I followed her to the bedroom, where I was ordered to wait outside. Then she called me again. She was standing next to the wardrobe, wearing a T-shirt and a pair of knickers. I helped her with the rest of the clothes. Then she sat on an armchair and kneeling in front of her, I very carefully put her stockings on. Finally I fetched her a pair of black boots helped her put them on. When I finished, I kissed the tips of her boots once.

“I expect lunch will be ready by the time I return, slave!” She said and walked away. Very soon I heard the front door closing behind her and a car driving away.

I prepared her lunch and generally tied up.

I heard Victoria’s car approaching. When she opened her door, I bent down, face on the floor.

“You silly slave, you scared me!” She said with a voice showing surprise and satisfaction at the same time.

She walked in the living room and sat on the couch. I went after her kneeling again in front of her feet. She extended her feet towards me. After kissing her boots, I waited for further instructions.

“Here I bought these for you to wear.” She laughed.

Victoria gave me a leather pair of pants, they were basically a thong with the front section holed to allow my balls and cock to squeeze out.

“Put them on, lets see what they look like.”

I put them and paraded around for her.

“You look quite nice slave, I can see now when you get aroused and get access to your genitals.”

“Fetch me my lunch, slave!” She ordered. “And turn the TV set on.”

I brought her the dish I’d prepared for her and switched the television on, giving her the remote control. Again I knelt in front of her, waiting my orders.

“Clean my boots slave, make them shine.”

She crossed her legs and I noticed her grinning face.

Her boots were very dirty, mostly from dust and the odd puddle.

I extended my tongue and licked up and down the black leather.

“Suck the heel, and don’t you dare forget the sole, slave”

I sucked the 2 inch heel like a cock and then cleaned the dirty leather sole.

Victoria then uncrossed her legs and presented the other boot for cleaning.

“Don’t forget the other one, slave.”

I again licked at her beautiful leather boot, I was nothing to her.

She giggles at my discomfort

“I’ve had these boots on all morning and my feet are so tired, remove them, slave.” I removed the black leather boots from Victoria’s sexy feet. “Fetch the small foot stool.”

I got the small leather foot stool, as she ordered and placed it in front of her feet.

Victoria moved her feet onto the stool and crossed her ankles.

“Smell my feet, slave.”

I lent forward and started to sniff at her divine feet, they were only a little sweaty, had a trace of leather and the obvious smell of nylon, very intoxicating.

She was slowly eating her sandwiches, watching TV, sipping some orange juice from time to time. When she finished, she put the dish on the sofa by the couch.

“Open your mouth, wide slave, there’s a good boy.” She commands.

She then pushed her toes into the opening and I got to taste her sweaty feet.

“Now suck my toes, slave boy.”

I sucked the perspiration from in between her toes and licked her nylon clad feet. “Its so good having a foot slave.” Victoria said laughing. She stretched out her legs and propped her feet on my face like it was a footstool. “I think I’ll rest my feet on your face.” Victoria then started rubbing her feet slowly up and down my face, I could not help but wonder what has happened to me.

I now find that my face is nothing more than something for women to wipe their feet on.

“I’m going upstairs to rest. You may do the same after you finish tiding up. In the evening I expect you to be at your best. DON’T disappoint me!

She stood up. I followed her to her room, where she sat on the armchair.

“Enough, slave. Help me undress. I want to get some sleep.”

After some time she was lying on the bed, covered with the pink blanket. I silently walked away, closing the door behind me.

I went to my room to get some rest. After an hours rest, I went downstairs to put all things in place. The food and drinks were now on the buffet, in the living room. I was so upset about the party to come. Would I be able to succeed according to Madame’s expectations? I sincerely hoped so…

It was getting dark when my Madame called me again. I knocked at the bedroom door and entered her room.

When I came back I knelt by her bed. She was not going to wear stockings. I was ordered to fetch her a pair of red high heel shoes from the bathroom. She sat on the armchair again and I put her shoes on her lovely feet. Her feet looked superb in every aspect and her toe nails appeared inviting me to love them. Her ankles rested on the heels of the shoes, like small castles ready to be conquered. I kissed the tips of her shoes, and she stood up.

“You stay to your room until I call you by clapping my hands three times. I’ll open the door when my friends arrive.” she said and went downstairs.

I went back to my room, thinking what’s going to happen during the party. Surely Madame’s imagination was so wild, that I couldn’t guess what she was going to ask me to do.

Soon the bell rang, and half an hour later I could hear laughs and female voices from downstairs. The stereo was playing some easy listening music. Then I heard the three claps! I was so upset. How could I stand to be humiliated in front of other women? So far it was between me and my Lady and I was beginning to like it. But now it was something different. I was going to be exposed. What if someone I knew, was in the party too? How would I face her? No time to think or even to worry, I said to myself and trying to be as calm as I could I went to the stairs.

As I was going down the stairs I took a glimpse of the living room. There were five women including Madame, Standing by the buffet, talking and sipping drinks. From photos, I recognised Geri , Emma , Cat and Liz, they were all celebrities. They didn’t notice me until I was next to Madame’s feet and knelt to the floor. Suddenly silence fell. I was certain that everybody was watching me. Madame extended her right foot. I took it to my hands and kissed the tip of her shoe.

I could hear puzzled voices asking what’s going on and who this man was. My Madame asked everyone to sit down to explain her little surprise. When she sat down, she crossed her beautiful legs and I knelt besides her, keeping my head down staring at her divine feet. Although I was quite upset, I wasn’t falling apart as I was initially afraid.

She told them about the hypnosis and some of the terms I had to follow. Her voice sounded triumphant. No doubt she was showing off, and why not. She was the absolute winner, the total conqueror of me. I could realize that her friends were embarrassed, but I could also see signs of envy to their words. They kept asking all sorts of questions about my position, if she found it helpful, if she liked it and so on. She answered all their questions willingly. She also explained that now she didn’t have to lift a hand to get something done. All she had to do was to give the order. She also told them how obedient I was, and how keen on my new position. Someone remarked that she was actually owning a slave rather than employing a servant. She agreed smiling, telling them that in fact this was my new name as well as my position. “And now girls for a demonstration!” She said.

“slave, show me your appreciation and obedience!”

I immediately grasp both her feet in my hands and started kissing them all over. She then lifted one foot and rested it on my back. I was now her foot stool, still kissing the other foot. She then placed her foot on my head, her heel hurting my skin. I could feel the amazement remarks made by the rest.

Suddenly she pushed me away on the floor.

“Now slave, I want you to show your appreciation to my friend Geri, next to me.”

I crawled to Miss Geri’s feet. She was wearing black high heeled shoes. She was also wearing a nice skirt and a blouse, her legs looked stunning in tan hose.

“Lick her shoe’s slave, they look very dirty.” Victoria ordered.

Geri crossed her legs and I looked at her smiling face, then at her feet.

Her feet encased in tan tights were really very sexy.

I extended my tongue and licked up and down the smooth sole of her small shoe.

“Poor slave, only fit for licking my shoes.” She remarked to the laughter of the others.

I could smell the fragrance of her cheesy feet as I licked.

Geri then uncrossed her legs and presented the other shoe for cleaning.

“Now the other one, slave”

I again licked at her beautiful shoe and all of a sudden she dangled her shoe. I could now see her heel and sole encased in nylon, my cock swelled.

Geri’s foot was utterly fantastic, a lovely smell, smooth soles and perfectly formed.

“Now to Emma, slave!” “Yeah, my right shoe looks dirty, Clean it! “ she said crossing her right leg over her left.

The girls were getting used to having a slave around now and were getting bolder.

I looked at her shapely foot, then at her dirty white court high heeled shoe. It was indeed very dusty and the sole was scratched from many months of wear and tear.

I was astounded, being reduced to licking ladies high heels for their amusement.

Emma stared down at me with interest as my tongue cleaned the tired leather of her shoes. Being so close to her shoes, I could smell the odour of her cheesy bare feet.

“I see you have noticed how perfumed my feet are, they get very sweaty in these shoes.” she exclaims.

“Now, suck the pointed tip of my shoe.”

I obeyed and placed my lips around the tip of her shoe, with my mouth in this position, I could only breathe through my nose.

She giggled as I was forced to sample more of the sweaty fragrance emanating from her foot.

“Now lick the sole, long hard licks, clean all that dust off.” She laughs at my plight.

The sole is covered in dust and my tongue has to work quite hard to clean it.

Emma crossed her legs over and I repeated the process with her other foot.

The other women said that they were not interested in me showing them my appreciation, but may on another occasion. I heard Madame’s voice again.

“Since three of us enjoyed your services, lie down on your back by the couch to be our foot mat, slave!”

I spread out in parallel with the couch next to their feet. Victoria placed her feet on my face, her shoes hurting my nose. The two others rested their feet on my body. By God, they were so heavy. I could hardly breath, since a pair of feet pressed my chest. Madame’s feet obscured my mouth and nose. Emma delighted in massaging my genitals with her feet, such torture. I must have been in this miserable position for more than an hour. My body started aching all over. But I was able to hold.

Then Victoria kicked me on the head. I think that the party was over.

“To the door, slave!”

Everybody stood up, and got ready to leave. They kept congratulating Victoria for her new slave. Emma actually asked if she could borrow me some time. Victoria

agreed with a tone of satisfaction to her voice. I held the door open until everybody left and waited for Victoria to come back from the garden. She came back and sat on the couch. I knelt before her, my eyes level with her feet. Probably it was windy outside, I thought, since her toe nails looked a bit dusty.

“I’m so tired!”

“I must admit that you did quite a nice job tonight, my good slave! I’m pleased with your services. I could never have imagined that a man could really be in your position. I really feel happy that we’ve met.”

“Good. I think that your place here suits your talents. In fact your destiny seems to be serving my needs. You learn fast, you don’t make mistakes twice, you put good effort to keep me satisfied. I suspect that you begin to like your new place here. Don’t answer now, no point since you don’t have any other choice. But it seems that being my personal slave, was what you always wanted, even without realizing it.”

I was still kneeling on the floor, Maybe she was right after all. If she says that I’m good at it, she could be right. I began wondering if in fact my place was at her feet, as her loyal foot slave. Maybe my destiny was to wait her hand and foot. I bid her goodnight and left the room closing the door behind me. I went to my room to get some rest. Another day past with me in her service. And what a day! I thought. A really busy day for me. I felt really exhausted, physically and mentally. No money to earn for my services. I think that’s clear, although she didn’t mention it.

Yesterday I only wished that I could be away as soon as possible, forgetting the whole story afterwards. But tonight, I was puzzled. Something was telling me that I should grab the opportunity and stay here. But being a slave, I felt so confused. How would an intelligent human being feel after all the humiliations I experienced during the day? Why did I feel so good in the end, when I was just kissing feet and licking shoes? So many questions without any answers. Maybe tomorrow the situation could become clear.

Finally I fell asleep. I surely needed it.