The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Victoria’s New Slave Part One

The Beginning

It all started when I lost all my inheritance, due to a stock market crash., with no prospects of work.

I used to get 4000 pounds per week in interest alone and had a lavish lifestyle, what could I do.

Then I saw an advert in a national newspaper, Volunteers needed for scientific experiment.

Payment of 100,000 pounds on completion of a 6 month program.

It was a start, a good amount of money to re invest and perhaps start again.

I phoned the number and successfully passed the entrance exams and interviews.

They wanted to see if a normal man could be programmed into a soldier by means of hypnosis.

A key word would be introduced into my sub conscious and once said I would do and obey all commands given to me.

I got programmed and my life has never been the same. It was like the film clockwork orange I had many enemies.

Basically The word XENON started it and FRITZ ended it all and once spoken I was like a submissive toy unable to do anything via my own free will.

They also introduced AVALON as a long term suggestive program, this meant I could be manipulated into not doing things.

They trained me hard for over 6 months and turned me into a fit, powerful and deadly fighting machine.

The money was paid and I was back out on the streets, I contemplated getting a job in the armed forces.

But before I could, I was hit on the back of the head and passed out.

When I awoke, I found myself in a small room, the door opened.

Standing before was Victoria, she was every bit as beautiful as her photos.

She was wearing a black business suit, and a pair of red high heels. “Hello, you will have to excuse the knock on the head, I needed to get you here quietly.”

“Where am I ??” I asked quizzically.

“At my humble mansion in England, the little soldier thing was to a ploy to get me what I wanted..”

“What that’s then ??” feeling very vulnerable.

“My toy of course, David is away a lot and I get bored, so I came up with this idea. I never thought anyone would go for it but several did, I chose you.”

“Oh. Well erm, I …”

“Enough XENON” She uttered.

“Now you are mine.” The smirk on her face said it all.

“You will be staying here from now on, I have a spare bedroom upstairs. “

“Follow me.”

We went downstairs and every door had a label on it, Living Room, Study, Kitchen etc.

“Now let’s get down to business shall we ?” Her voice was hard and cold.

“Since we finished with formalities I’ll tell you your duties here. Here you’ll be my obedient slave. I will punish you, as it pleases me. Of course you can’t leave. I’m now going to tell you what you have to do.”

“Lie at my feet, place your lips on the tip of my right shoe.”

“AVALON” “You will never look me in the eyes unless I tell you to do so…”

“My wish is your command…”

“You never speak to me unless ordered to do so…”

“You must keep the house clean and tidy. You will clean my clothes, prepare my food and generally watch the house...”

“You are not allowed to masturbate or cum. Unless I give you permission.”

My god I could never cum again, unless this women gave me permission.

“I shall be calling you slave. Yes, that’s your new name for as long as you are here. You’d better get used to your new name !”

My new name she says! Better say my new social position. How such a beautiful woman can be so cruel ? I’ll never know.

A toy for her pleasure, unable to ever masturbate or cum again unless she said I could.

What had she got in mind for me, serving her like a butler or a toy to humiliate and torture to her whim.

“As a child I often dreamt of being Cleopatra, the queen of Egypt. With lots of slaves to attend to my needs, whatever they are. I would sit dreaming for hours, relaxing, giving orders and punishing disobedient slaves. You are only one, but you have to make do. From now on, I’m Cleopatra and you are my humble slave.”

“You know slave, the scene is almost perfect. Here I am, sitting on my couch, like a real queen, with a man prostrate at my feet in total submission and obedience. You are much better than a dog I used to have. You should see yourself in a mirror. “she said smiling playfully.

“When I finish with your training, you’ll be my best buy I can actually assure you that with my guidance you’ll be the perfect slave in no time. My female friends will envy me when they see you at work here. I might even let them borrow you, for a couple of hours only. I can’t afford to loose you for a longer period. I think every woman in the world should have at least one dedicated slave. I’m so anxious to show you to my friends ! In fact why not give a party for them here tomorrow evening. What an idea!”

“Here is your program for tomorrow slave :

You’ll prepare what is necessary in the morning. Some club sandwiches, salad sandwiches, toasts, vegetable salad, cheese and juices. Wine and alcohol is in the bar, next to the TV set. You’ll find cool beer in the refrigerator. I’ll try not to disturb your program in the morning, but don’t take it for granted. Don’t forget that I make the rules, slave !

You’ll get some rest early noon after you serve me lunch. A couple of the sandwiches prepared for the party. Tomorrow evening I’ll introduce you to my best friends as my personal slave. Of course I expect you to worship me as best as you can. If I’m not satisfied, you’ll be punished. No other man will be here tomorrow but you. So that we can do anything we like, without anyone complaining, or even trying to defend you.”

She stood up and went up the stairs to her bedroom, ordering me to follow.

Her bedroom was large, tidy and smartly furnished. A large double bed was in the centre, covered with a pink blanket.

She got undressed, and put a very sexy camisole on, her body was fantastic.

“Strip off slave.”

I took all my clothes off and put them on a chair.

She placed one of her high heels on my member, the head in the toe section.

The other shoe she strapped to my face with a belt, my nose near the toe section.

Her high heels were well worn and smelt very sweaty.

“To show your adoration you will smell my shoes all night.”

“Lie on the floor, next to me. Breathe only through your nose, little slave.”

Victoria then pulled the blanket over her and lied down on her large bed.

Tomorrow would be a very busy day, I lied down. Soon I fell fast asleep…