The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various Techniques

Chapter 9

Recruitment

* * *

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

* * *

Troy leaned over the shoulder of his slave watching as he soldered the final wire into place. The captured mind control device was the prize of their raid on the Slaver’s base, soon the tiny gold plated trinket would be operational again.

“It’s done Master. “The casing’s kind of bent, but all that was really wrong with it was the loose wire” said Sean activating the trigger

Red light played across the wall of the tower as the tiny mind control device wove It’s intricate hypnotic pattern.

“There is one final test Master.” advised Sean “you must use it to enslave someone.”

“Yes I must” agreed Troy, the thought of not using the device never occurred to him. The slave had indicated on several occasions that as a Master, Troy should have many slaves, it seemed that being part of a large harem or stable was a matter of pride with the slave..

His slave had taught him much in the few days since he had accidentally acquired him. It was obvious that slaves had to be protected and guided by a Master. Without proper orders slaves appeared to become confused and depressed. Troy had come to understand that need, somehow he had come to feel a variant of it. Whatever it was the Slavers had injected him with seemed to have created a ...a pleasure in giving orders that seemed to go hand in hand with the insatiable desire for manflesh. . “I am not like the Slavers Sean, my new slave must willingly submit knowing what he will become. Either that or we take one of those the Slavers have already converted.”

“It shall be as the Master orders” said Sean, feeling elated, the Master was almost perfect, when they had first neither of them had understood what it was to be master and slave. Sean had been enslaved moments before and “knew” that he should obey, but his master had had no idea how to act. Fortunately the Slaver’s injection had made his master temporarily susceptible to suggestion. It had been a simple matter to transform his heterosexual would be rescuer into his gay Master.

“Would the master be wanting a blonde or a brunette?” asked Sean straight faced dodging the cushion that his master threw at him.

“Yes” replied Troy grinning

* * *

“If we are to find a willing slave this will be the place, master” advised Sean indicating a building near the end of a terrace of shops, at one time they had all been town houses built in the 18th century and later converted. The one that Sean indicated was one of the least altered it’s original small windows still intact. “This is The Bath Tap, it’s supposed to be the best gay bar in the city.”

“lets go” ordered Troy feeling the swelling in his pants

Inside, the bar was small an L shaped room with stairs leading down to a deceptively large and lively basement club or up to other rooms. As with all such places conversation lulled as the two entered. The customers checking out the new arrivals, assessing.

Being young and having had the “benefits” of the Slaver’s genetic manipulations, both Troy and Sean began to feel like the prey in a room full of predators as the customers looked and found what they say pleasing..

Picking a corner table Troy sat, ordering, Sean to get two pints. The bar’s noise returned to it’s normal volume having decided that the two were not a threat.

for a few minutes they sat enjoying their drinks and scanning the bar “What about that one, sir?” asked Sean “He’s with his boyfriend” replied Troy as the object of their study kissed the man next to him.

In the far corner a muscular Latino teen sat uneasily, his whole posture seemed to say that he was new here, uneasy about his choice to enter the gay scene. the other patrons seeming to sense his unease were staying clear. . “Perhaps that one” mused Troy “ask him” “Yes Sir”

As Sean got up to approach the bronzed stud, the teen seemed to make a decision of his own and got up, heading to the stairs and then down to the pre-historic toilets. Sean realised that this was his chance and followed.

Quickly checking that no one else was about Sean moved to the urinal. Standing close next to the Latino and pulling out his cock. Whatever it had been that the Slavers had injected his master with had somehow been transmitted when they’d had sex, Sean’s cock had grown to an impressive 10inches in the last two days matching the master’s inch for inch.

The Latino glanced at Sean’s cock his eyes widening clearly impressed by it’s length. Sean turned toward him giving him a better view and then silently indicated the single cubicle. Getting the idea the Latino nodded and followed.

The Latino never expected the red glow that filled his vision as he turned to face Sean

“Listen carefully, everything is fine, I am your friend.” Instructed Sean “what is your name?”

“Domingo”

“It has always been your secret fantasy to be a slave Domingo, My Master will ask if you want to be His slave, when he does you will realise that this is your opportunity and do everything in your power to convince him that being a slave is your idea. What is your secret desire?”

“I’ve always thought being a slave would be neat”

“Very good, Domingo, you will not consciously remember this conversation, instead you will remember that you came on to me and that I said my friend would like to meet you.”

The red light faded and Domingo shook his head blinking

“Does that friend of yours look as good as you?” he asked

“Oh yes” smiled Sean “he’s hung like a Demi-god”

“Ha! I’ll believe it when I see it” scoffed Domingo trying to clear his head, he’d come in to the cubicle expecting to receive a blowjob...something he’d never expected to happen on his first visit to a gay bar. but now that he was here all he wanted to do was meet the guy’s friend. Wanted to meet him to the extent that the promise of immediate sex with the massively hung stud in front of him no longer held his interest.

Domingo followed his new friend back to the main floor and joined the other guy at the table.

“This is Domingo, Domingo this is my Master, Troy”

“Hi,..... Master? does that mean you are like into SM and that?”

“Sean, is my slave, but we aren’t into pain” replied Troy “just obedience”

“So if you told him to suck you off in public he’d drop and do it?” scoffed Domingo.

“Yes” replied Troy in total honesty

“Awesome” replied Domingo thinking about it, being ordered to just get right down to it right there and having to obey sent a shiver of excitement up his spine, it was something he had always dreamed about. “That is SO kinky, but what if he doesn’t want to?”

“I have no choice, I have been programmed to obey my Master.” replied Sean

“So you like use a watch and do the “you are feeling sleepy” shit? and that works?” asked Domingo sceptically, he’d heard of stage hypno but that always wore off and you had to be willing or something, that’s what everyone said.

“Something like that” replied Troy enigmatically “It’s a little more powerful than what they do on stage though. I can make Sean do anything,.........with a little preparation, I could make you do anything.”

“Anything.....” thought Domingo, to be controlled like that, it would be a real turn on, to do anything Troy desired, it was scary, and he wanted it, wanted it badly “could you...makemeyourslave” it came out almost like one word he had sounded so geeky.. so embarrassing.

Troy smiled, how amazingly lucky to find someone so quickly. He had expected to be rejected at least several times before he found.

“Are you gay Domingo? " asked Troy

Domingo blushed furiously lowering his eyes “I...I’m not sure...I...I’ve looked but not touched if you know what I mean. I like girls but I guess I might like guys too, that’s why I came here today, to.....to look.”

“If you become my slave you Will be gay Domingo, exclusively gay, women will no longer interest you at all. do you still want to be my slave?” demanded Troy

“Yes” replied Domingo, the word out before he even thought about it, he’d intended to maybe experiment a little he hadn’t expected to give up girls, but if it meant he could really be a slave he was willing, hell it was a small price to pay.

“Very well. We are leaving now, If you truly wish to be my slave you will come with us.”

Domingo nodded and followed as the two led him out of the bar, up hill through the busy shopping streets toward the vast open expanse of manicured lawns called Victoria Park.

“We are less likely to be disturbed out here” explained Troy as they approached the far side of the park.

“Master, permission to speak?” asked Sean

“What is it Sean?”

“Those kids over there” pointed Sean indicating a group of about twenty 14-17 year olds that appeared to be doing sit-ups in unison. “That’s a bit too disciplined for free behaviour. I think they may be slaves master.”

“hmm If so why are they here and not at the Slavers mansion?”

“Slavers? I don’t understand” commented Domingo confused

“A group who kidnap and sell slaves, an enemy of ours.” explained Troy “Nothing for you to worry about.”

“oh” replied Domingo wondering briefly what he had gotten himself into before his determination to be a slave re-asserted itself. If he was going to be a slave, questioning the person who was going to be his master was not a good idea

“Sean, go and see what you can find out from them.” ordered Troy, sparing Doming a quick appraising glance, the muscular Latino seemed relaxed and attentive.

Having arrived at the group Sean stepped forward “Hi guys”

“Hi” replied the nearest teen “have you seen that neat new video Egyptian Space gods?”

Sean smiled, that comment confirmed it, at the very least they had been programmed to get others to watch hypnotic video tape. “Yes I have seen it, What orders have you been given?”

The boys stood up at a rough approximation of attention. “Sir, we are to prepare ourselves physically so that when we reach the age of 18 we will fetch a good price for The Master, we are gay but are to remain virgins until we are sold. We must encourage others boys to watch the Egyptian Space Gods Video so that they too will fetch a good price.”

Sean turned and waved his master forward “They received the same basic programming as I did, the Slaver’s have been spreading that control video around.”

Remembering how he had accidentally acquired Sean Troy turned to the teens “Listen carefully you have been sold early. I am your new master.”

“Master!” exclaimed the boys bowing their heads to the ground

“Your orders are as follows,” continued Troy “When you are 18 you will not report to the slave auction you will seek me out instead. You will never watch the Egyptian Space Gods video again nor encourage others to watch it. You may continue your physical training. Tell no one that your orders have been changed, understood?.”

“YES SIR!”

“Sir?” asked one of the slaves, a fair haired blue eyed, six footer “It is my 18th birthday today sir, I have already telephoned in and informed the masters that I am ready to be sold, a van is to pick me up at 2:30. Should I ring them back and cancel the van?”

“I see and where is this van going to pick you up?” asked Troy admiring the teen’s naturally sculpted physique, clearly this one had not needed much improvement

“At the park gates, sir.” explained the slave “the other trainees wanted to say goodbye so we met up here.”

Troy considered the possibilities, for once the slavers would be out numbered and off guard. The plan seemed to pop into his head fully formed, it would be so easy but first he had to make sure his new allies couldn’t be turned.

“New orders then. stand over there and when I indicate I want you to come here one at a time. Domingo now is your last chance to back down, do you still want to be my slave?”

Domingo looked long and hard at Troy, the incredible sculpted physique, and the massive bulge running down his trouser leg. there was only one thing to say “Yes”

“Sean, the laser”

“As you command Master” replied Sean sending the red beam shooting into Domingo’s eye. Domingo shuddered slightly there was something familiar about that light. The patterns swirled obscuring the world until everything else was gone.

“Domingo your mind is now changing when you awake you will be a new person, you will be my Slave, your desire for women will be gone and your desire for men increased, you will obey only me, obeying me will give you erotic pleasure. What are you?”

“I am your Slave, Master” replied Domingo

“For the rest of the day you will only be able to hear my voice.”

“Yes Master” replied Domingo somewhat surprised that he couldn’t hear what he had just said. The light vanished and the world faded back in. Domingo knew that he had been hypnotised but apart from the loss of hearing he felt no different.

“You, come here” said Troy pointing at the nearest 15year old

Troy shone the beam into the trainee slave’s eyes “You can only hear my voice until I tell you otherwise.”

“Domingo give him an order”

“Stand on one leg” said Domingo feeling a tingling pleasure up and down his spine as he obeyed his master. Domingo began to relax, Slavery was all that he had expected it to be. eagerly he awaited his next order.

the boy blinked in confusion but stayed firmly on two feet as if he had not heard Domingo speak

“good, next boy” demanded Troy, within a few minutes all 22 boys could only hear his voice.

“Permission to speak?” asked the blonde 18 year old

“Yes”

“Master, why did you do that to them?”

“I want the men who drive that van to be my slaves, they will resist, probably with a mind control device....which will do no good at all if the victim cannot hear any orders.”

“But Master you have not deafened me, I am still vulnerable.” replied the slave

“Unfortunately you need to be able to hear what they say to you and be able to react naturally to it. but don’t worry I won’t let them take you.”

* * *

#3221 glanced at the back of the van where #3582 and #3585 were tending the first five slaves to be harvested, ensuring their butt plugs were actively reinforcing their conditioning. “We are coming up on the next stop, looks like a bit of a crowd, have your controllers ready.”

“Yes #3221” replied #3585 checking the charge on his laser

From their hiding place in the bushes Troy, Sean and Domingo watched as the Slavers got out of their van. “That’s Jack and Jamie” hissed Troy “From the boarding house”

looking around the circle of boys #3585 demanded “Which of you is ready?” for a moment there was a stony silence as if they hadn’t heard him and then a boy with long blonde hair that reached to his shoulder stepped forward. what a shame, thought #3585 that The Master required a more disciplined look, the boy looked quite superb as he was.

“I am Sir” replied the new Slave, without any of the simpering or grovelling that seemed to be the norm with Slaves inducted using the video.

“You are Slave No #3617 get into the van and sit down number #3617” Instructed #3585

“NOW” came a cry from the bushes, #3585 looked around to see the source of the noise and was entirely unprepared for the rugby tackle from slave #3617 that sent him to the ground, or the pile boys that held him pinned down.

#3582 saw the charging mass of teenagers and drew his laser setting it for wide beam “HALT” much to his surprise not one of the boys obeyed, falling back on his judo training he fended off the first two attackers. but by then there were two many and he went down in a flurry of wildly aimed fists.

#3221 glanced in his rear-view mirror in surprise and alarm, in the two years he had served The Master nothing like this had ever happened. Quickly he turned the ignition key hoping to get clear with the existing cargo. The drivers door clunked open and he suddenly found himself looking at the pretty, pretty lights of a control laser.

“relax” said the voice “you’re not going anywhere.”

#3221’s hands fell nervelessly from the ignition key as the tension flowed away, everything was fine again.

“I am your new Master, have you been programmed to reject the orders of a new master?”

“No Sir, I was part of my previous Master’s personal staff, unlike slaves to be auctioned I received no additional programming.” replied #3221 eager to please his New Master.

A couple of quick laser blasts later both #3582 and #3585 had stopped struggling and stood awaiting their new Master’s orders as did Troy’s other slaves and the throng of trainee slaves.

“Trainee Slaves, you can now hear normally again. write down your telephone numbers and hand them to Slave Sean. once you have done that you can go.” ordered Troy “Sean when you are done drive us home, I have ten new slaves that need a good fucking.”

* * *

#3221 looked around the Master’s tower, aware of how poorly it compared to his previous master’s mansion. In one corner the five new slaves from the van sat patiently awaiting orders, #3582 and #3585 were providing the entertainment for the Master an improvised stripshow.

The blonde slave and the Latino were unconscious his Master had fucked them earlier and they now their bodies burned with fever. #3221 had seen this before, a genetic splice, designed to enhance the physical body and fine tune the mind’s of slaves. It could only mean that his New Master had once been a slave himself..intriguing

His Master beckoned to him.

“You, what is your name?”

“#3221 Sir” he replied

“No, your real name, the one you were born with”

#3221 frowned trying to think, it was so long ago, what had he been called? he thought back to his first clear memory picking up a magazine at his uncle’s chateau and there had been a parcel for him just before he had been ordered to suck off the postman, what had it said?

“I...I think I am Jean-Claude Cadinot” he replied sweat running down his naked body from the effort of remembering

“Did you know you look like a filmstar Jean-Claude?” asked Troy

“Oui, my previous master picked me for my likeness to Monsieur DiCaprio, my body was of course redesigned to a higher specification. If the master will allow me to demonstrate.”

Troy grinned “go for it”

Jean-Claude took his Master’s cock caressing it gently until it reached its full 10 inch length and then let his lips flow over the engorged member.

Troy’s eyes widened as his massive cock disappeared, swallowed to the root, a tightness around his cockhead indicating he was literally in a deep throat. The slave did something with his throat muscles that caused Troy to cum instantly.

“Aaahh that’s good, and you’re right you are better than Leo.” exclaimed Troy, but Jean-Claude was not finished, his head bobbing up and down Troy’s shaft, bringing it rapidly back to full erection. The second, third and four and fifth ejaculations followed until even Troy’s genetically enhanced balls were drained.

* * *

Seam watched, silently pleased. His Master would be powerful. In a single day they had gained ten new slaves and had twenty two young spies ready to keep a track of anything “The Master” and his Slavers.

His Master and the others slept now all that remained was to tend Domingo and the blonde...Adam Rickel....by morning their cocks would be grown and their minds altered, enslaved at the genetic level. as he himself was.