The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various Techniques

Chapter 10

The Bite

* * *

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

Special Guest appearances by Doctor Motley and Coach Devon from the story “Supplements” by VA23456 and Talon from “Voodoo Tattoo” by A.N. Other

* * *

“....Tonight’s main headlines again, public concern grows as a wave of mysterious disappearances grips the city, Police suspect some sort of gang war or ethnic rivalry, stating that the first reported victims belonged to a gang of Italian youths. So If you know anything just call the number at the bottom of.....”

* * *

The Master, waved his black leather gloved hand. Seeing the signal the slave bowed switching off the television and closing the wood panelled doors of the TV cabinet with well practised precision. It was his only function but he was very good at it.

Stroking his goatee beard The Master turned to face his new major domo, still irritated by the disappearance of his predecessor.

“Shut down all enslavement operations and dispose of any assets that can be traced back to me. The recruiters are to be redeployed to investigate these disappearances. Someone is poaching in my domain, they must be taught....permanently... that I and I alone am The Master here.”

“At once Master!”

* * *

Troy watched the “borrowed” TV his naked body kept comfortably warm by the slaves that surrounded him gently fondling stroking and licking. “Jean-Claude your opinion..?”

“Master, it is not the action of my previous master, the families of those he has enslaved are always provided with plausible memories. He prides himself on the fact that he has not had to subvert the police. He has stated that a police force with free will serves to keep him....entertained.”

“So the authorities are not subverted?”

“The police, non...he considered le politicians fair game however.”

“I always did think there was something odd about our MP” mused Troy “Did any of you recognise any of the victims they just showed?”

“Yes Master” replied Adam “I knew them, they disappeared about a week before I started training to become your slave. They are unlikely to have watched the enslaving video however, they had no time for Sci-Fi.”

“Sean, telephone the trainees, have them look out for anything unusual.” ordered Troy “Have them telephone in if they find anything.

“I obey”

* * *

Talon mumbled a quick incantation deactivating the screeing globe

“They haven’t a clue what they face, do they Master” stated the young Aztec warrior that stood in attendance his long black tied in a pony tail that extended halfway down his muscular back.

“No, They don’t , The old fool is limited, blinkered, by his reliance on science and the young one.... he is more dangerous. More flexible but as yet a mere novice in the ways of the Masters. Observe them well, learn the way they think and react, knowledge is power.” replied Talon the so called Tattoo Master.

“As my master wills” replied the Aztec that had once been a blonde teen called Cory.”

* * *

Taylor waved goodbye to his girlfriend and turned away to walk home. Once again despite a good night out at “Reflections” nite club his date had failed to invite him in afterwards. He was beginning to wonder if he was just another source of free booze.

Feeling somewhat cheated he headed down the hill and across Pultney Bridge toward the Holbourne Museum and the park beyond, perhaps a walk through the wooded glades would clear his head a bit.

The quiet darkness of the park was a relief after the neon glare of the main streets. even the queers that cruised here had given up for the night, in the near distance a train thundered through the cutting that bisected the park.

Slumping along Taylor reflected on how weird things were becoming, several of his friends had suddenly taken up gym training and almost treated him as if he didn’t exist. He also knew of at least two people that had suddenly received unmissable job opportunities that required them to leave without bothering to say goodbye.

the gravel crunched behind him and Taylor glanced around, whoever it was close but he couldn’t see them. The gravel crunched again in front of him this time and much closer. He spun about getting a brief glimpse, naked, luminously grey muscle, glowing eyes, teeth, oh shit, teeth.

And then the attacker was on him, biting, twin pains in his neck, then something running through his veins like ice...or an injection. hands caressing gently holding his head...and then nothing at all.

The first thing Taylor felt was the gravel against his cheek, groaning he pushed himself up, checking his pockets he sighed with relief. Whatever the attacker had wanted it hadn’t been his credit card and if the guy were some pervert rapist something must have scared him off because neither his arse or cock had been touched. Staggering to his feet he began to move slowly toward the public toilets. The mad bastard had bitten him for chrisakes, what if he had AIDS?

The Toilet block was empty, the three cubicles stood with doors ajar and at the far end a polished steel mirror hung over a broken hand drier. Taylor made his way to the unbreakable mirror and tried to assess the damage in it’s distorted surface. His neck seemed grey with two puncture wounds, no blood for some reason which came as something of a relief.

A noise behind him, made him turn, fearing the rapist or whatever it was, was back. But wasn’t the attacker. This guy was wearing clothes for a start and looked older mid 30s at least. The man eyed him warily and then moved to the urinal trough pulling out his penis. Taylor waited for the sound of liquid hitting metal but heard nothing. The sad git was some old queer cruising the cottage.

Taylor moved to go but caught sight of the old geezer’s cock as he passed, it was like being hypnotised. For some reason he couldn’t tear his eyes away from the man’s meat, he blushed furiously as his own cock suddenly bulged, restrained painfully by his jeans.

The man seeing where Taylor was looking, deliberately, nonchalantly turned a bit toward him “accidentally” displaying more of his ugly cock.

“I...I...um...” not knowing what he had intended to say and not wanting to spend another second looking at that cock, Taylor fled running as fast as he could. His hand held over his wounded neck.

Behind him a somewhat disappointed cottager sagged slightly, why did the nice looking ones always reject him?

* * *

A running figure dashed out of the park gates, nearly getting himself run over as he crossed diagonally across the main road. car horns blared and the figure disappeared down the cobbled backstreet called Henrietta Mews.

A short distance away a young man dressed in a revealing net top and skin tight shorts detached himself from the lamp post where for the last couple of nights he had plied his trade as rentboy. using the mobile phone his Master had given him he quickly range the Mansion.

“Unusual activity, west exit victoria park, a young male, 6ft muscular build, dyed blonde short hair, fleeing toward the central area. something has frightened him badly.” reported the rentboy formerly known as Steve.

“Good boy, now check the park, the attacker may still be there.”

“Yes Master” Replied Rentboy subconsciously checking his chin for stubble, he’ really needed a shave, he didn’t want his freewill growing back.

* * *

Trev thundered down the paving slabs on his skateboard flipping it up into the air as he reached the phone box. Fishing about in his pocket he dug out several receits an old bus ticket and finally a 10p coin.

“Hi can I speak to the Master please” gasped trev trying to regain his breath

“Sure....Master... one of the trainees on the phone” “This is Troy”

“Master!” exclaimed Trev, feeling the warm glow of devotion. “I just saw something strange out my bedroom window I was doing my pushups and I saw this guy, right, and he was running like something was chasing him and there was this other guy that looked like he was watching him and made a phone call on a mobile, right, so I snuck out to follow himbeep..and..beeep..oh bugg.burrrrrr”

Troy sighed and gently returned the receiver and turned to Adam “You know a trainee called Trev? tell me about him”

“That would be Trevor Martin. his older brother forced him to watch the enslavement video. he’s fourteen and will be a fine addition to your entourage when he comes of age.”

“where does he live?”

“Near the west side of the park I think Master.” replied the Slave

“Sean, Jean-Claude, Jamie, Domingo and Adam you will accompany me to the park in the van each of you take a control laser. Jack you are in charge here if Trev rings back. As for the rest of you.... get some sleep.”

* * *

Taylor never saw the kid with the skateboard until he bumped into him, they both went down in a tangle of arms and legs. Taylor pulled back his hand as if it were some alien thing. His hand had come to rest against the boy’s crotch and he’d actually groped the kid, without even thinking about what he was doing.

“I cannot have sex with you sir” said the kid apologetically “I have been ordered to remain celibate until I am 18.”

Taylor could feel his penis still rock hard getting even harder if that were possible. This was insane and the kid’s response didn’t make any sense either. He had to get away before he did something....disgusting. Pushing himself up Taylor began running again.

Trev watched the guy go, wishing that he had enough money to ring his Master back, that guy was definitely acting weird and it was his duty to report it.

Taylor kept running, his erection getting more insistent, he was hot now too, sweating like it was a midsummer afternoon despite the winter chill. Stopping for breath he ripped off his coat and shirt discarding them before running on. He got to the end of his home street and was about to run the last few yards. But for some reason that didn’t feel right. He needed to be somewhere else now....but where?. He ran a little way left and then back to the right. it felt better running in that direction so thats what he did.

* * *

The rentboy stepped slowly back into the shadowy bushes being careful not to be seen. There were at least half a dozen young slaves patrolling the park like they meant business. He recognised them as being property of The Master at least three of them having tattooed numbers on their chests denoting their servitude. The Master must be truly efficient to have gotten a team here so quickly. reassured that the park was being dealt with rentboy turned to follow the route the victim had taken. Perhaps he had dropped a clue or maybe been seen.

Henrietta Mews was a straight road with stone built terraced houses, it was obvious that the fleeing man could only have fled down it’s length. In the far distance a boy was picking himself off the ground.

Trev saw another man running toward him, illuminated every few yards by the pools of red neon light. It was the second guy, the one that had first aroused his suspicions.

“Hi, say kid did you see a mate of mine run this way?” asked the scantily clad man.

Trev noted the number tattooed on his chest, he was also a slave then. Trev remembered what the video had said, It was his duty to assist other slaves unless doing so harmed his beloved master or interfered with his own instructions.

“He went that way Sir.” replied Trev automatically

Rentboy looked at the boy tilting his head slightly “Are you in training boy?".

“Yes Sir”

“Good work, you will be a fine slave one day. Now forget about me and my friend and go home.”

“Yes Sir, Thank you Sir”

* * *

The abandoned shop, that was where he had to be. It had floated like an image in his head. Taylor was barefoot now and he had ripped his jeans short so he could run better and now he was here. Whatever it was driving him on this was where the answer was.

Taylor clambered through the hole in the boarded up doorway peering into the gloom there was the rustle of movement in the shadows. IT was here, he could feel it now, feel it’s hunger, there were other shapes too in the background. He could feel them there, weaker than IT but no less hungry...not a hunger for blood or death.... a hunger for sex, raw, animal, primal.

In the dim shadows he could make out several of the naked grey skinned....succubi...the name seemed to spring into his mind. Each succubi wore some sort of pendant and had a chainlink tattooed on it’s ankle, there were others here too he realised, men summoned to suck on the creatures massive cocks...men just like me.

The one that had bitten and summoned him stood in a pool of moonlight, it was different somehow, it’s nipples pierced with a chain of some dull metal threaded between them. This one was special an order of magnitude more powerful than those others, that or the fact that this was the one that had bitten him gave it some extra hold over him.

Taylor stepped forward, the succubis was beautiful, a sculpture of white marble, pure perfect muscle the equal of any Greek statue. Only it’s fangs, glowing eyes and massive cock showed that it was something inhuman..

It snarled at him, not speech, but the message was clear “Obey”,

Taylor tried to step back, turn away and run, The eyes glowed with a terrible anger at his defiance. And then it was on him, striking like a snake. the fangs entering his neck again like a familiar friend.

Cold air on his neck, it had released him and now stood waiting, venom thought Taylor, it’s waiting for the venom to take affect. His mouth felt dry, parched, he licked his lips.

The succubis roared again and this time Taylor found that there was no resistance, he was on his knees before he had even had time to think. The massive cock was right in front of his face. He tried to keep his mouth clamped shut but his body seemed to have other ideas. His tongue licked the massive cockhead kissing the penis’s tiny lips.

The precum tasted like nectar and in his mind a voice seemed to say drink. The massive organ was past his lips now filling his mouth. Taylor tried to struggle, spit it out, but his body seemed to have a will of it’s own.

The penis filled his mouth now pushing past his tonsils, he gagged as it pushed into his asophagus. A small part of his mind was shouting that this was physically impossible. His throat was not wide enough to cope.

His treacherous hands now rested against the Succubis’ buttocks pulling it further in. His throat tingled, and seemed to be stretching wider to accommodate.

Drink commanded the Succubis voice in his brain. the demon’s cum hit the bottom of his stomach, burning hot, his own penis was stiff like a board now, so stiff it hurt.

Satisfied the succubis pushed him off. Taylor took a quick gasp off breath ready to scream, but his voice didn’t work right , the only sound he could make sounded like a cat’s purr. The cum burned like a fire within, spreading tendrils of heat into his ass and up into his teeth. he shook his head trying to clear it.

breed said the voice in his head Taylor didn’t have a clue what that meant but it seemed like his body knew what was required, getting down on all fours his ass high in the air. It didn’t take long for his fears and desire to be realised, the massive cock pushing insistently stretching him. Changing his guts so that the giant member fit his virgin ass.

Curiously the Succubis cock was cold like ice cooling the agonising heat in his ass. the sudden absence of pain felt so good Taylor pushed back trying to get more of it into him. The thrusts came faster, savage, unrelenting. Clawed hands clutched his shoulders giving the succubis a better grip as it took its endless pleasure.

After what seemed like an age the Creature roared again it’s cum filling Taylor’s ass. Taylor roared too in that instant their minds had been linked as one.

* * *

Rentboy dropped the discarded clothes he had just found, he had heard the sound like a lion’s roar incredibly seductive pulling at him, he looked up intently, trying to figure out which building it had come from. quickly he pulled out the phone and dialled.

The Master listened carefully to the recruiter slave’s report, smiled coldly and turned to the nearest slaves “Of course, Talon’s old shop, the one place I knew he wouldn’t use.

You, summon my enforcers, ....It’s time for a little gratuitous violence.”

* * *

Troy yawned, and took one last look around the park. “That’s enough slaves, you can stop searching whatever happened here is long over. Adam did you find out anything at Trev’s?”

“No Master” replied the athletic teen “No one appeared to be awake, it seemed unwise to draw undue attention to him.”

“Lets call it a night then, Adam see what you can find out from Trev tomorrow.”

* * *

Taylor awoke, he could smell humans. The rest of the pack could smell them too. Those who had hunted continued to fuck their prey oblivious to the outside world. But those who had not found any human worth fucking and the new ones, virgins like Taylor sniffed the air eagerly. It was time to hunt. Taylor licked his tongue around his fangs.

“#239 I am in, I have multiple targets on infra red, between 10 and 20.” said a whispered voice that was loud to Taylor’s heightened senses.

Targeting lasers lanced across the room, Guns!...dimly Taylor’s lust filled brain made the connection the humans sought to challenge!

Taylor pounced sinking his teeth into exposed neck, the feel of venom surging through his fangs was like cuming. He wanted to bite some more.

#239 belonged to Taylor, even if he didn’t realise it yet. Taylor already possessed the human’s soul all he had to do now was fuck him and fuck him and......Human hands pulled him off, Taylor snarled in rage flinging his assailants aside.

Across the room the Elder Succubi stiffened as if listening to some silent instruction. it’s mind voice reaching out a moment later, the humans were a gift for the new ones, the marked ones were needed elsewhere. Taylor was happy with the elder stronger Succubi gone there would be more humans for Him.

Taylor sprang stalking another Human this one seemed to be a leader, as arrogant in it’s way as the Elder Succubi ordering its minions forward. Black bearded with slicked back black hair clad in a long black leather coat. Taylor lunged for the throat only to find a gloved hand closing about his neck. How had the human reacted so fast? Taylor tried to knock the hand away so that he could bite..and bite. But the grip held this human was strong un-naturally so.

The human raised his other hand and Taylor found himself looking down the barrel of a gun a red glow eminating from it’s side mounted laser sight. “I am The Master....

Suddenly a blinding light filled his eyes sending patterns into his brain.

...and you are The Slave.”

“stand still and await My orders”. Taylor obeyed unable to move a muscle. Unable to do anything else Taylor focused on his human exploring the inside of his head.

* * *

#281 aimed the control laser again, catching another creature, the fight had been long and bloody, it had soon become evident that the creatures wearing pendants were somehow immune to the laser’s mind controlling effect, fortunately the rest of them seemed as vulnerable as any other potential slave. It had been necessary to kill several of the pendant wearers and several had fled. #281 just hoped The Master would be happy with what they did have.

* * *

Talon threw the screeing globe across the room where it shattered sending shards tinkling to the carpet. “Too quick! dammit!

“Is there a problem Master?” asked one of the Aztec slaves

“The old Master located my creatures far more quickly than I had expected and used lethal force, only three succubi escaped.” cursed Talon “I have underestimated him...badly”

“What of the other one, Master? The young one.”

“Yess, what indeed, You are correct Slave, he has yet to be Tested...and three Succubi are more than enough to do the job. good thinking Slave.....Now come here I have need of your ass.”

* * *

The Master inspected the seven creatures, each held suspended in transparent cages of advanced design. It had cost him several good slaves to capture these....things.

“Slave, activate the video screen, I will speak to Dr Motley”

“I obey Master”

The roundel patterned teak wall shimmered out of existence to be replaced by the image of a university office. A white coated man had his back to the camera, as he took thigh measurements of a massively muscled young man who stood relaxed a silly somewhat vacant looking smile on his face.

“Doctor Motley”

“Wha...? Well, Well The Master no less.” replied the Doctor “An honour to speak with you again. I assume you want to know how my little field test is going.”

“Is this line secure Motley?” growled The Master eyes keenly focused on the almost naked bodybuilder.

“Oh, this. He’s my latest acquisition, This here’s Coach Devon, he’s been on my version 3.4 dietary supplement for less than a week. Say Hello Devon.”

“Hello Sir”

“Now dance erotically to the music....the music thats drowning out the sound of our voices. keep dancing till I tap you on the shoulder. When you have finished dancing you will have forgotten that anything unusual has happened.”

“Yes Doctor.”

“Will that suffice?”

The Master smiled slightly “Very good doctor. I didn’t call about your research however. I have something new for you.”

The Master stepped back indicating the caged succubi.

Doctor Motley leaned forward to get a closer look “Fascinating, Improved physique, judging by the restraints high end strength, odd skin coloration, fangs...I assume these aren’t yours....I’ve seen what you can do with DNA, this is crude by comparison” mumbled Doctor Motley half to himself

“They belonged to Talon” replied The Master “They also possess a mind altering venom and the ability to create more like themselves both are abilities which may prove useful to Me.

The reason I’m sharing this with you doctor is that according to their DNA they are ordinary people. Whatever has transformed them doesn’t show up on any of the tests my enslaved scientists can devise.

“Of course” grinned Motley “and being slaves your scientists lack the...creative edge.... needed to go beyond what they know. I am of course at your disposal....for the usual fee.”

“Agreed then, I will throw in a mixed batch of five unprogrammed subjects for “research purposes”. Don’t fail me Motley.” Replied The Master signalling his slave to cut the contact

The screen faded to black before shimmering back into what appeared to be a pinboard wall filled with notes and anatomy charts.

“Polite as ever” murmured Dr Motley sarcastically tapping Devon lightly on the shoulder

“It’s time for your Anal exam now Devon, get the lube and apply it to your rectum. I will just get the...umm...probe...ready.

“Thanks Doc, I really appreciate what you’re doing for me” replied the young hunk as he applied the lube “I was thinking. would it be a good idea if I asked the other team members to report to you for a health check...the ones that aren’t on supplements that is.

* * *

Taylor struggled against the restraints, his penis ached, he needed to fuck. Across the room he could see #239 and #239 wanted to BE fucked, soon that “want” would be a “need” and after that Taylor would be free and able to fuck them all one at a time.