The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various Techniques

Chapter 8

Voice

* * *

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

* * *

Troy threw the paper across room. “What do you think slave? a bus load of the fittest young studs in the city have a road accident that kills them all instantly and doesn’t leave enough evidence to identify any of them....I DON’T think so.”

“You’re probably correct Master” replied Sean “They have been taken by the Slavers.”

“But where are they now, that’s the question. The Slavers must have a base in the city somewhere....and it won’t be the boarding house that’s just a mantrap.” mused Troy.

“Master, may I speak?” asked Sean

“Yes Slave.”

“The house may not be their base, but they do go there, we could wait for someone to leave and follow them.” suggested Sean

Troy smiled and stroked his kneeling slave’s head “Sometimes I wonder what I would do without you slave.”

* * *

Troy parked the car a 100yds down the road from his old home. For the first half hour nothing happened. Sean kept occupied by gently sucking on his master’s cock.

Without warning the front door of the building burst open and a half dozen well muscled men burst onto the street carrying a struggling figure.

“Something happening slave” said Troy “They’ve got Steve, he was the only tenant that hadn’t already been enslaved ...looks like that laser gizmo didn’t work on him ....Of course! Steve’s colour blind! he can’t differentiate red and green light. And that video you mentioned that’s got to be based on vision as well.”

“What should we do Master?” asked Sean

“I’m going to follow them see where they go...and You slave are going to take a look inside the house. There’s a good chance that they all left when they took Steve. I want you to take anything that looks like a mind control device. If it looks like anyone is in there get away and return to the tower. I am ORDERING you NOT to accept any new commands until you see me again at the tower.”

“I obey!” said Sean eagerly, feeling the thrill of obedience as he got out of the car.

* * *

Troy followed the black van for ten minutes being careful not to get too close, until finally it pulled into the gatehouse of the old Chivers Mansion, two handsome uniformed gatekeepers rushed out opening the decorative iron gates for the Van standing to attention and saluting smartly as it entered.

Through the gates Troy could see the bustle of activity, scantily clad gardeners tending ornamental shrubs and what appeared to be a group of joggers doing laps...“Too Many” he thought and accelerated away before he was detected.

* * *

Carefully Sean entered the house, feeling a sort of reverence for the place where he had first realised that he was gay and needed to SERVE.

Slipping into the lounge he picked up the discarded “Egyptian Space Gods Video” before heading up to first bedroom. It was clear that this had been where his Master’s friend steve had put up his fight, the room was wrecked.

Something crunched under his foot and he looked down unable to believe his luck, it was one of the circle/arrow shaped mind control lasers, it’s solid gold casing distorted where it had recieved some heavy blow, wires dangled from it’s crushed shaft.

Satisfied that his mission was successful he slipt quickly away eager to get back to the tower so that he could recieve new orders.

* * *

Slowly Steve returned to consciousness, the bite of studded leather holding his wrists above his head, the final jolt that woke him.

He had just returned from a visit to his parents, when one of the other guys had pointed a light in his eye and started giving orders like he’d expected Steve to obey. The idiot had then tried to restrain him when he had tried to leave. Steve figured he would have got away if it hadn’t been for the sudden arrival of half a dozen musclebound wrestler types.

He yanked at the restraints but they were firmly fixed to the wall. Sagging back down he looked about him, he appeared to be in some sort of dungeon...not a real one...the blocks were held in place with modern cement, but the glint of highly polished manacles clearly indicated the room’s function.

A movement caught his eye, there was someone else present. Twisting around in his restraints he could just make out a figure knelt on the floor. He was naked and held his arms clasped behind his back as he licked the floor.

“Hey you..“he hissed “help me!”

The figure looked up for a moment hesitating and then returned to his floor licking with renewed vigour as if trying to make up for lost time.

“He won’t help you boy” said an old sounding voice from across the room “That one’s just a floor cleaner, little more than a human hoover.”

“I don’t understand, what have you done to him?” demanded Steve

“Me? ha! you think I’m The Master? oh that’s rich that is!” chortled the voice “No Not me, Not me at all. As for what was done, He’s a slave, a utility slave, programmed to fulfill household functions, keeping the floor clean is his reason for existance, it’s all he cares about...apart from sex of course, they’re all programmed for that.”

“So if you’re not The Master who are you? and can you get me untied?” said steve

“I am Number 6, and I’ll untie you if you untie me first” replied the old man clanking his own chain.

“What sort of name is number 6?”

“It’s not a name, its’ a number, the number they gave me when I was captured. They’ll be giving YOU a number too, just you see if they don’t. Maybe you’ll be floor cleaner too by the time he’s finished with you.”

“No way old man, they already tried it once, didn’t work. Their mind control gadget was useless on me.” replied Steve sounding tougher than he felt.

Another voice interupted deep and smooth, “So you think you’re immune do you boy, goood, I like a challenge”

The man moved into the light, a man of indeterminate age, swept back dark hair a goatee beard, clad in black leather crafted in a military cut. Behind the man stood what appeared to be a pair of white coated scientists and a pair of naked young men.

“I see you have met No.6, I keep him to remind me not to be complacent, He’s one of my first, he’s been programmed to attempt to escape every thursday. go to sleep No. 6”

“I obey” replied the old man slumping down

“Scientist #312 tell me about the subject.”

“Yes Master, Number #3611, A Caucasian male, 6ft tall, 14st, swimmer’s build, blue eyes, hirsuit, long hair, age 20. Unexpectedly proved resistant to the laser controller due to a congenital colour blindness that was not revealed in our background search.”

“Ha! so looks like I was right you can’t enslave me at all. Your gadgets are useless.” snapped steve, tugging at the restraint “Now let me out you scum!”

Rather than get annoyed The Master smiled “Whatever makes you think I need any of my toys? By the time our little chat is over the power of my voice alone will have enslaved you, bound you more thoroughly to My Will than a mere gadget ever could. #3602, #3603 remove his clothing.”

The two naked slaves moved to obey taking scissors and cutting away his clothes. Steve struggled but was quickly and efficiently stripped by the silent slaves.

“Hmm you are hairy aren’t you. I detest body hair, so untidy. #3602 fetch the cuthroat, #3603 lather him up.”

“So you think shaving me is going to turn me into a slave? you’re insane.” scoffed Steve

“What a novel idea” smiled The Master “Yes...most humourous. I think thats exactly what will happen.”

#3603 returned with the lather and began slapping the soapy cream on Steve’s thighs, crotch and chest, massaging it into the thick mat of dark hair.

“Your hair is like your Free Will.” said The Master “In fact, like Samson, your hair IS your free will, as your chest is shaven you will find it harder and harder to resist.”

“You are really full of it” replied Steve pushing himself forward as far as the restraints would allow. The Slaves pushed him back and the one with #3602 tattooed on his chest applied the razor, shaving a stripe down the centre of Steve’s chest.

A sensation of fatigue rolled over Steve and he had to concentrate to stop his knees buckling, the glittering cuthroat returned, cutting away more of the dark curly hair.

“I...” he gasped weakly, what was happening? how could this be effecting him? must be something in the foam some sort of drug.

“hush...it’s far too difficult to talk, not with your Will being shaved away like that, making you smooth, you like being smooth don’t you.”

The razor slid around his right nipple leaving his chest lovely and smooth, glistening with foam, so very smooth. His knees buckled under him leaving him suspended by the manacles, he tried to stand but the effort was too great.

“Can’t have you slouching like that, it makes it difficult to shave you, stand up straight, so that he can make you smooth like you want to be.”

Steve pushed himself upright, concentrating, ... standing on his own two feet was important there was no way he would let this bastard win. The razor began work around his other nipple, getting rid of that ugly hair. thinking was becoming more difficult and his head sagged. Why bother thinking at all just let it happen, let it all happen.

“Almost all gone now, all that nasty hairy free will.”

Steve sucked in his stomach so that the slave with the razor had a firm surface to shave, he would be smoother that way. The blade moved swiftly and efficiently finishing the job.

“Look at your chest what do you see?”

“..ssSmmooth” replied steve struggling with the word

“That’s right no hair left at all, no free will at all.” said The Master “Now this pubic hair, that looks a bit heterosexual to me, I expect it’s preventing your natural homosexuality from showing through. I expect if we shaved it off, it would release all those years of repressed sexuality, you’d feel much better, much stronger once you’re smooth.”

Steve pushed his hips forward letting the razor do it’s work beginning with his inner thigh, The slave boy’s delicate touch like a caress, steve noticed the shaver’s nudity for the first time, the way the light glistened down his spine leading to a perfect ass cleft between firm cheeks. His Penis began to harden.

“You can feel it can’t you, as your heterosexuality is shaved away, it’s like being released isn’t it.”

Steve looked down at his half shaved crotch his penis rock hard from the shaving boy’s cold steel caress. he wanted, needed to cum but something was bothering him putting him off. Of course, it was that darned hair. “Shave it.... quickly” he gasped

“That’s right, nearly free now, free to serve The Master.” The final wisps of pubic hair fluttered to the floor “And now it is done. #3603 release the restraints.”

Steve sagged , relieved that the ordeal was over, his eyes ran over the room’s occupants vaguely trying to decide which would be the best fuck. The man who spoke, the naked slaves or the two scientists dressed only in lab coats that flapped open invitingly.

“Kneel” ordered the leather clad man

Without questioning the command Steve obeyed. No thought was involved, no reasoning process just simple obedience.

“Now come here, you may suck cock. you may not use your hands.” Instructed The Master

Shuffling eagerly forward, Steve used his teeth to unzip the leather trousers and then let his tongue explore searching for the silky hard cock. gently coaxing it into the open before swallowing it’s huge length.

“good slave, my cum is very special, it binds you to me. as soon as you taste it your previous life will fade from your memory, you will exist only to obey My Will.” wispered the leather clad man.

Steve ignored the man’s voice, his full attention on the new incredible taste of cock, swelling and pulsing in his eager mouth. How had he ever existed without the meaty taste? His tongue caressing the ridge of the cockhead. His head moving back and forth along it’s immense length.

white nectar gushed into his mouth filling it suddenly to overflowing. He gulped it down greedily and licked the man cream from his lips. At the same instant his own penis, never touched by male hand exploded sending a line of cum shooting across the floor where the human hoover eagerly licked the floor clean.

“What is your name?” demanded the man who’s cum he had just swallowed.

“I.....” he couldn’t remember no matter how hard he tried “I....I don’t know!”

“And what is your purpose in life?” demanded the man

“To obey your will of course.” he replied it was obvious wasn’t it

“Very good, I am pleased with your progress. You are a very good cocksucker too good just to sell.”

“Thank you Master”

“You are now a Rentboy. You will advertise yourself and ensure that you fuck all your clients, You want them to feel your cum inside.”

The newly named Rentboy struck a pose massaging his cock suggestively and giving each slave in turn a meaningful glance.

“Scientists take him to the main lab and inject him with the gene splice, the infectious variant, His number is to be branded onto the foot. I don’t want him easily tracable. When thats done the four of you can have your way with him.”

“Thank you Master” replied all five

Satisfied with his work The Master turned and left shaking his head “Amazing, the slave actually thought he was immune.”

* * *

Later.... Rentboy watched impatiently as the trick thrashed about in delirium, soon the victim would return to consciousness, ready and willing to be instructed in his new role. His body and mind altered by Rentboy’s genetically modified sperm.

Once that was done Rentboy could go back to the street and pull another trick and ease the pressure of nanite laced sperm that kept him permanently erect, permanently hungry for more cock.

While he waited Rentboy checked out his body in the mirror, noticing a slight stubble around his crotch he quickly grabbed his razor and began to shave. After all it would never do for him to grow any freewill.