The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

Various Techniques

Part 5..Tattoo Magic

* * *

Various Techniques

Part 5..Tattoo Magic

The Lab was one of the most extensive area’s of The Master’s mansion, occupying the basement area, sterile white and heavy with glass. A select group of slaves worked and lived in it’s hermetically sealed environment, selected for intellect rather than looks, their sole function was the improvement of The Master’s grip on their souls.

Scientist #023 efficiently plugged the wall monitor into an EEG scanner that surrounded the shaved sides of slave #3500’s head, his naturally curling black hair flopping over the device. Light’s flickered on as the monitor began tracing a brainwaves onto the screen.

“As you can see Master, there is an anomaly in the Delta-5 sigma sequence. This is consistent with this slave having been given supplementary conditioning within the last 48 hours.”

“So,.... I was right....the Tattoo Artist IS tampering with my slaves.” said The Master to himself “Well done number #023. Now, What instructions were implanted?”

“I am sorry Master, it is not standard control code, I am unable to read any of the imperatives.”

“What are you up to Talon?” thought The Master aloud “How many of my Slaves have been tampered with scientist?”

“Master, Numbers #3500 through #3570 have definitely been altered, lower numbers are definitely unaffected, high numbers may not yet have encountered Master Talon.”

The Master slammed his leather gloved hand into the wall. “Dammit! Number #3221......”

“Yes, My Master”

“Arrange an auction in Serbia, Number’s #3500 through #3570 are to be disposed of. I will not tolerate damaged merchandise.”

“My Master, Slaves #3583 and #3584 are due to be Tattooed later today. Perhaps they might be of Use?”

“There are times I am actually glad that I left you with some free Will number #3221” smiled The Master “Prepare #3583 and #3584 they are to programmed to have eidetic memories for the next 24hour sequence. When they return I will have a precise record of what Talon is up to.”

“I obey, Master” replied the handsome French slave, feeling elated. he had pleased The Master, and that was GOOD.

* * *

The customer entered the “Olde Tattoo and Body Piercing Shoppe” with the arrogance of one who knew HE was the main man. Talon smiled to himself, he could have set up with any sort of lure, but tattoos and piercing tended to attract the exact sort of weak minded, physically robust bodies that he needed.

“Roberto, welcome to my humble establishment.” he smiled sizing up the young street thug Of latino origin, he had curly black shoulder length hair, dark brown eyes, and the perfect coffee shade of skin tone, defining a physique that would never naturally gain fat, ideal in fact for what he had planned ....assuming he had the penis to match the physique, which wasn’t always the case.

“Hey! Howd you know my name,...shopkeeper?” demanded Roberto angrily, where did some fucking shopkeeper come off knowing his name.

“Kelvin “The Knife” Dawson often speaks of you.” replied Talon polishing a wicked looking piercing hook. “Indeed Yours is the only local gang that do not use my services for their initiation ceremonies.

“The Knife?...his real name’s Kelvin?!” smiled Roberto thinking how much torment he could extract from knowing his blood rival’s never mentioned firstname.

“Oh yes, most definitely Kelvin” replied Talon, remembering fondly Kelvin had been most talkative...afterwards. “And what can I do for You, Roberto? a nice tribal tattoo for you and your boys or something more adventurous.”

Predictably Roberto took the bait, he had indeed intended to have a Tattoo done, but if there was something better, something that would show them HE was THE Man...“Yeah like what?”

“Piercing is considered by some to more impressive I...”

“An earing! get real, everybody gets earings that’s passe” interrupted Roberto disgusted

“Oh no, not the ear, the nipple. Much more dramatic, exquisitely painful and very erotic.” replied Talon offering Roberto a case filled with various intricately designed rings. “Trust me you won’t regret it, see how they glitter and attract the eye”

Roberto frowned, the rings did seem to be high quality kit but they weren’t what he had come here for, and then one did catch his eye not glittering gold or silver but a pewter colour with a tiny second ring attached like the link of a chain. “That one” he said without hesitation.

“An excellent choice Roberto, now just sit down in the chair and we will get started.”

Roberto was surprised at just how complex getting pierced was, first his nipple had been smeared with a blood coloured paste, which the tattoo artist had then drawn out like fingerpaint so that an intricate design covered his chest, and then mumbling to himself in some native language the Tattoo Artist had used a Dagger...A DAGGER, for fuck’s sake to make the actual hole. putting the actual ring in had been nothing.

Roberto stood before the old mirror, that the Tattoo Artist had propped up in one corner, the ring looked perfect. “Thank you Mr Talon, I shall order my friends to get this done as an initiation, you were right it was better than a tattoo. How much do I owe you?”

“Why nothing that you have not already given me Roberto” said Talon “but do go tell your friends all about how good it felt getting your ring, in fact why don’t you give them each one of these necklaces, you can tell them you stole them. Go Now.”

“Yes” replied Roberto marching out of the shop and into the cold winter air. He had forgotten to pick up his shirt, but that wouldn’t be necessary anyway, he had to show off his ring and the neat eagle claw necklaces he’d pocketed, he couldn’t do that if he had his shirt on now could he.

* * *

Daffyd and Tom waited until they saw the latino customer leave before entering the Tattoo Master’s shop.

Talon glanced up from his equipment tray, recognising exactly what they were in an instant. Since setting up in this City over 100 similar young men had arrived, after the first few it had been a simple matter to discover that they belonged to “The Master”. It had not suited his plans to antagonise his pre-eminent rival so he had played down certain aspects of his little shop and quietly set up additional defences.

As was to be expected The Master’s latest slaves were near perfect in body, distinctive in the uniform of his novices, cut-off jeans a size too small that only just concealed the shaved crotch, body hair totally shaved and head hair shaved to zero around the sides but retaining longer hair on top.

“We have come to have a tattoo.” said Daffyd

Talon moved to the door switching the sign from “open” to “closed”. Had anyone outside been watching they would have seen the occupants fade from view as a rather powerful illusion took effect.

“You are in the presence of a Master”

Daffyd and Tom glanced at each other feeling their penises hardening automatically, their programming allowed only one response, their hands moved eagerly to remove the clothing thing they had been ordered to wear when in public.

“Master, we await your command”

“Yes, but first we must see to your tattoos, what are your numbers?”

“Master, I am #3583 and this is #3584”

“Interesting, I have not seen #3582 yet”

“Master, #3582 had his number implanted genetically, he will not require a tattoo.”

Talon looked up sharply, something sounded a little off about that. Why devise a genetic numbering system unless The Master knew about his tattoo’s other properties. Perhaps it was time to move on,....and to leave The Master a little message.

“Go into the back room, and have sex on the alter slab”

“Yes Master” replied the two slaves eagerly

#3583 looked at the bizarre Aztech alter and smiled, the Master who had designed this thing had been a true genius in the erotic arts. It was designed like an orgy with two of the participants missing. A stone cock for his ass, a matching asshole for his cock. carefully he pushed his penis into the coldhard ass cheeks and lowered his ass onto the rock hard granite penis. #3584 slid in opposite him, plugging himself in before leaning into a passionate kiss. Reality went away, all that mattered were hands caressing him, the granite dick up his ass that seemed to thrust in time with his own lunging.

With his first ejaculation The Master’s careful programming shattered. For a dazed instant he was himself again, he was Daffyd. “What the hell?!” he thought “...where?...“And then the thing buried in his anus discharged, pouring energy into him, patterns like tattoos forming on his skin, his hair growing to shoulder length in instants. He would have protested but his mind was flowing like wax, his memories his name, his understanding of the modern world all consumed as the Aztech warrior that he was becoming thrust himself harder and harder on the alter.

Talon shivered with delight as the energy built up, it was one of the odd unreal properties of the alter, the more Aztech Warrior Slaves he created, the more powerful it became. It had taken an awesome 48hour continuous fuck to transform the first two, archaeologists they had been, these two would be completely his in a mere 2hours.

Tapping a mere fraction of the altar’s power he focused it into one of the novelty trinkets that would one day create a new slave, a genuine lucky charm. It was almost time to prepare Roberto and his little gang for their new role as his going away present for The Master.

* * *

Roberto pushed his younger brother Paulo hard against the floor, his arms pinned. discipline was sometimes needed to keep him in line. “If I SAY you wear necklace you WEAR necklace.” he explained, leaning close to Paulo’s ear, fastening the thing around the struggling neck.

Paulo stopped resisting just as the others had. He had discovered, after forcing the gift on the second of his gang, that it really was better to force them to submit, to feel there taught muscles relax under his dominance. He rolled his brother over Paulo now wore the same silly smile the others had warn afterwards.

Satisfied that the task was complete he took out the final chain, attached one end to his nipple ring and then carefully clipped the free end to his other nipple. A delightful pain tickled at him.

He had never noticed before how inviting his brother’s lips were, secure in the knowledge that he could beat the tar out of Paulo if he objected, he grabbed him by the hair and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

He had never kissed a man before and was pleasantly surprised when Paulo’s eager tongue replied. Girls never embraced like this, Girls would never interest him again, not with his brother....and maybe a few of the others willing to submit to him like this. The thought had an alien feel to it but Roberto was to far gone to notice.

Without warning he felt pain, as if an invisible finger had caught hold of the necklace chain threaded between his nipples and given it a good hard yank. The pain was extreme and surprisingly an incredible turn on. He had no choice but to move in the direction that he was being pulled.

Paulo followed a dreamy smile on his face.

* * *

Talon watched as his creations packed away his merchandise ready for transportation. The two slaves had completed their transformation an hour ago, they no longer looked anything like the two white boys they had been. Even down to the genetic level they were pure Aztech, lean, powerful bodies, long wild dark hair tied back with twists of leather, feather and fur. They glowed with built up sexual energy, which covered their naked bodies like a fiery tattoo. Living batteries they would soon be used to power his little going away present.

From the front of the shop he heard the door jangle as it let Roberto and his enslaved krew in.

“What the fuck you do to me man?!” demanded Roberto, as his nipples pulled him forward into the shop.

Talon smiled, excellent the little shit still had some free will, that would help “you’re wearing my chain Roberto, it means you have given your soul to me. I own you. Now strip off.

Roberto quickly removed his trousers, his eyes locked murderously on Talon. His body was obeying and there was nothing he could do.

His Brother and the rest of his Gang, were his only hope, except that they just stood there, with blank eyes and hard cocks that bulged alluringly.

“You see Roberto, you will be my revenge, there is a man out there called The Master, He and I are rivals of a sort. I intend to make a few minor changes to you and then let you loose on him. You will be a power in this city Roberto. Now go over there and kneel on all fours in the centre of that pentagram.”

What the hell was this? wondered Roberto as he positioned himself as instructed, still not believing any of it was real. His Gang gathered around each standing on the point of the pentagram, stripping off and slowly masturbating, their faces devoid of expression.

Someone moved into his field of vision, he was looking at the muscular thighs of some sort of amerind, his body covered in glowing tattoos. 15 inches of uncut cock dangled invitingly.

He realised suddenly that this was part of Talon’s power, he wasn’t really attracted to that cock, it was something Talon had put in his mind. Roberto clamped his jaw shut and closed his eyes, no way was he gonna give in and suck cock. No Way!

His gang had started chanting, strange beautiful words, “succubus dominus, succubus ani”

He heard a movement behind him, and them felt hands gently parting his buttocks. Something brushed lightly against his anus sending a tingle of fire into him. He wanted to cry out “No!” or was it “Yes!”

What ever it was, and he had a good idea, returned and began to push gently but firmly, stretching him, stretching him...and then suddenly It didn’t stretch anymore, it was in and his sphincter was caressing it’s smooth neck. he pushed back, wiggling his ass so as to get more of it into him.

Something brushed his lips, he opened his eyes to see the massive tattooed cock that he had foolishly tried to deny. hungrily he opened his mouth and swallowed the top 7 inches.

This was what he wanted, what he craved, nothing else mattered, sex like this was all that mattered, and he needed it, with a hunger that would not be denied.

The cock up his ass discharged, mystical energies and a balm of semen flooding up inside him.

His chest began tingling almost lost in ecstasy he took a moment to glance down at his hairy chest, the individual hairs seemed to be going transparent, and then as he watched they turned into drops of sweat, leaving his skin hairless and pale. The colour seemed to leach from his skin until it was almost pure white like the stone the greeks used to carve statues from.

He might have been worried by that if it were not for the other cock that he was sucking on, he could feel it’s spine swelling with cum, not much longer now. Just swallow it deeper.

Energy and cum surged into his waiting mouth, tingling down his throat, triggering his own orgasm. His body spasmed as the enchanted cum began it’s work.

His eyeteeth ached, suddenly grown long and vampire like, eyes glowing red, his penis growing to a massive 20 inches of prehensile love muscle.

Roberto leaned back his head and gave vent to the mating call of the Bull Succubus. There were humans present he could smell them, soon they would be HIS

Smiling Talon activated the teleport talisman that would take him and his luggage to his new hunting ground....The Succubus would bite and enslave all those present and then it would start hunting new slaves with an unquenchable hunger. Succubi like Roberto were not big on strategy, this city would soon have a string of disappearances to investigate...and missing persons investigations stood a good chance of ruining The Master’s little operation.

* * *

Paulo blinked, where was he? he had been at home argueing with Rob about some idiot necklace, and now he was in some wierd place with no clothes on.

Something roared in the dark, a magnificant sound that caused shiver of excitement, so dominant a sound. The creature walked into the circle of light, pale like a statue, eyes glowing, it’s cock...my god it’s cock!

It leapt, knocking him to the ground, for an instant he saw his brother’s face looking down at him, and then the fangs were in his neck. like shooting up, he felt the coldness of stuff other than blood in his veins.

For an instant he felt fear and then pure lust took over, savagely he wrapped himself around the alpha male hanging on with arms and legs so as not to be dislodged as the 20 inches took him for the first of many times.

Part 6....The Hunted