The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various Techniques

Part 6 The Hunted

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

* * *

Various Techniques

Part 6 The Hunted

Sean stopped the car and glanced nervously at his Master, who was slumped in the passenger seat sweating heavily. Whatever the other Master had done when they had tried to turn his Master into a slave was obviously still going on. It was going to be down to him to make sure that his Master continued to issue orders, and the prospect was daunting

He needed somewhere to hide and sort things out in his mind. he couldn’t go home, the slave Peter would be able to get him there and knew all his usual places...except...Yes!..The old folly tower out on the logging road, where he had taken that girl. With a grinding of gears he lurched the car into motion, heading for the pine forested hills that overlooked the City.

Finally the tower hove into view, once it had been an aristocrat’s hunting lodge from which he could gaze upon HIS property, that had been 200 years ago. The place was too inconvenient for the casual visitor to get to and was now a mere shell, it’s once grand rooms stripped bare.

Sean gently carried his Master inside. Satisfied that his master was comfortable, he returned to the car and headed back to the city in the valley. They would need food, clothing, a sleeping bag for his Master. It would overload his credit card of course but that was irrelevant, his Master came first.

* * *

Troy awoke feeling refreshed and relaxed. The surroundings seemed a little odd, he was in an old style high ceilinged room with large multi-paned windows. Years of dust and rubbish left by the occasional visitor littered the room. If there had ever been furniture it was long gone. I wonder why I am here he thought passively. thinking was difficult so he just sat, waiting, something would happen eventually.

The sound of a car outside drew him to the window, a young man was unloading several carrier bags and was struggling into the building. A few seconds later he heard the echoing tread of feet on stairs and then the man was in the room with him.

He appeared to be about 18 years old, 5′10″ tall with a thin unmuscular build, a friendly smile, short cut naturally curling dark hair that flopped into hazel eyes.

“Master! You’ve recovered!” said the stranger, smiling with undisguised delight.

“Master?....I...I don’t understand” replied Troy

“You are My Master, Sir. It is my duty to serve you Sir.” explained Sean

Troy frowned, he did not remember having a servant, he was sure that he would remember, especially such a nice looking one. The servant just stood there as if waiting for something.

“Um..was there something else?” he asked tentatively

“Sir, I am awaiting your orders, Sir.” replied the servant.

“Well, I suppose you had better, um, unpack those carrier bags then.” It seemed strange giving orders, he had to really force himself to do it.

“Yes Sir!” replied Sean quickly and efficiently unpacking the sleeping bag and food.

Troy watched, for some reason it felt better to just sit passively and let the servant do all the rushing around.

“You had better tell me what is going on, I don’t recall having a servant and I don’t recognise this building.”

“Sir, you ordered me to rescue you if the Masters tried to turn you into a slave, I got you away and we are hiding out in a place I know. Did I follow your orders correctly Master?”

“Um, yeah, I guess so...I mean....Yes Slave, well done”

“Oh Thank You, Sir.” replied Sean, his Master approved, and that felt good.

“Tell me something about yourself..um...Slave.”

“Sir, my name is Sean, I am Gay, I am a Slave, I am interesting in anything you tell me to be interested in, I can only act on instructions that you give, You are my Master.”

“Gay” thought Troy with mild disapproval, he had nothing against gays personally, except when they flaunted it in public. Still Sean seemed to be comfortable with his own sexuality and that was all that really mattered. “So you can only do things I order you to do, what if you need to eat?”

“Sir, I would await your permission until it became evident that it endangered my ability to serve, at which point I would humbly remind you Master.”

My god, thought Troy, It’s like owning a puppy I am going to have to give him orders whether I like it or not. This slave owning business was going to be a real pain. Troy wiped his forehead despite the unheated room and the winter chill he felt uncomfortably warm.

“I feel hot.” he commented, and was mildly surprised when Sean immediately began unbuttoning his (Troy’s) shirt, fingers brushing lightly against his stomach as they undid the buttons. The Slaveboy looked up at his face rather than at what his fingers were doing, a strange intense look in his hazel eyes. My god thought Troy, he fancies me.

His shirt came off and Troy immediately felt better, as if the shirt had somehow been too tight. He glanced down at himself and gasped in shock. “What the hell!?” his body looked different, like an athlete, lean and muscular, all curves well defined, but not pumped up like a weight lifter. above his right nipple the flesh had discoloured forming the number #3586 in a darker skin tone.

“Is something wrong My Master? asked Sean terrified that he had displeased his Master

“They’ve done something to my body Sean, I didn’t used to look like this, and I seem to have grown a tattoo, this is weird.”

“If you will allow me to say sir, I think your body looks quite good....Very good in fact.” replied Sean, If his programming did not forbid it he would have reached out and touched. but the orders the other Master had given were explicit no sexual contact for another 6 months.

“Yes...my body looks very good.” said Troy, dreamily. Unaware that the Genetic splice had temporarily made him extremely suggestible.

Suddenly Sean had a flash of inspiration. the other Master had prepared his Master for enslavement. He might be able to give his master an order and have it obeyed. But it would have to be subtle...“You enjoy giving me orders don’t you Master”

Troy struggled briefly with the concept and then it was a part of him. The discomfort had returned and he realised that the jeans were just too tight to endure.

“Remove my combats, Sean” he ordered, feeling the thrill of it, yes he liked giving orders.

“Yes, My Master” said Sean unable to believe his luck, he was actually going to see the thing he was forbidden to touch. Carefully he undid the heavy belt buckle and then moved to the combat trousers four metal buttons. He could feel it’s soft flesh just the other side of the cotton boxers. Instinctively he licked his lips. All it would require was a direct order from his Master...

He pulled the Jeans down to the master’s knees revealing an impressive bulge, even though it wasn’t erect it was...impressive. He fumbled with the shoe laces, keeping his eyes firmly focused on the silluette in front of him.

Troy felt better without the jeans, but he still felt confined somehow. Who needed clothes anyhow. “Sean, remove my shorts.”

“Yes, My Master.”

Finally Troy’s manhood was released, both looked at it with different yet similar thoughts.

Sean looked at 6 inches limp cock, 6 that could become 12 if only he was allowed to tend to it. It was huge and he wanted it, with permission of course.

Troy looked down at something larger than he was used to seeing, he couldn’t help wondering if bigger size ment bigger orgasm.

Suddenly Troy realised that his slave was just knelt there, his attention fully focused between Troy’s legs. Of course, the slave was Gay..“See something you like Sean? You want to touch it don’t you.”

“Yes Master, I do. But I am not allowed to I am under orders not to touch a cock for another 6 months.” explained Sean

“I don’t remember giving that order”

“Oh No. It wasn’t you Sir, It was the one who enslaved me, Sir.”

Troy had never thought of himself as attractive to men before. It was kind of flattering that his Slave desired him. Deep in his genes changes were taking place, some common pheromones no longer had the power they once had and others were having new and interesting effects on him. The presence of a male began to make his penis grow, not rock hard, but that comfortable semi-hard that displayed his it’s full meaty length dangling warmly down his leg.

“You find me attractive too don’t you Master” said Sean, praying that this would work

It hadn’t occurred to Troy before, but yeah the Slave did look quite handsome, of course he couldn’t see much with all the winter clothing Sean was wearing. Well that was easily taken care of.

“Sean I find you attractive, and I want to see your body, do a striptease for me” ordered Troy, enjoying the power he had over his slave.

“YES!..I mean...Yes, My Master” said Sean, It was working, the repetition of the word “Attractive” proved it. He was going to be able to fine tune the Master until he was perfect in his dominance.

Dancing to music only he could hear Sean pulled the sweater over his head and swung it around a couple of times before throwing it into a corner, next he moved close, undoing his shirt buttons within millimetres of the still forbidden cock. he knelt and gradually moved back up, pulling the shirt wide just as he was fully standing. Using the acrobatic skills he had been learning in dance college he back flipped away, then allowed the shirt to slide down his arms, leaving him naked from the waist up. He let his hands wander slowly to the buttons on his beltless jeans...

Inside Troy some final barrier was broken, Troy Masterson wanted his the Slave and wanted him now. He strode forward taking the slave’s head in his hands and pulling him into a passionate kiss that seemed to go on for an inventive eternity. The Slave’s tongue caressing the inside of his mouth, sucking on his lips, hard nipples pressed against his powerful chest,... and his cock, somehow the slave must have stood on tip toe and now had it firmly wedged between his denim covered thighs. Who cared for girls, this was better, this was Much better. He pushed the slave away.

“Get those pants off Slave. I want to see that cock NOW!”

“Yes Master!” replied Sean elated, the other Master had said he, Sean, was Gay and now His Master was giving him his first Gay experience, the day was perfect, he scrambled to rid himself of the unneeded clothing

“Shaved?” exclaimed His Master noncommittally as he inspected his prize.

“Yes Master. All Slaves have their pubic hair removed, it denotes our rank. They removed yours as well Sir, when they tried to enslave you, Sir.” Said Sean glancing at his stubble, he would need to shave every day for the rest of his life.

Troy looked down at his own crotch, the slave was right, he had no hair at all there. Just the 12 inch monster that now stood out at its re-engineered best....a fair exchange, some hair for those extra inches he thought.

“My Cock needs sucking Slave, do it NOW” ordered Troy, how could he ever have doubted, owning Sean was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Moist lips enveloped his engorged cockhead, he gasped in pleasure, damn that was good.

* * *

Hours had passed, late afternoon had become evening. Troy lay in the sleeping bag his genetically enhanced balls totally drained by the Slave’s repeated efforts. Sean was cuddled close acting as a bed warmer, protecting his Master from the winter cold.

“The other Masters are a threat to us, My Master.” whispered Sean “If they catch us they will take me from you and turn you into a slave. You must never obey the orders of a Master.”

Troy listened carefully to his Slave, in the hours they had known each other Sean had seemed to know his thoughts..even better than he did himself. “Never obey.” he mumbled feeling sleep creeping over him. Sean was right he would never obey a master, especially if it ment loosing Sean.

Sean felt his Master’s body relax. He could sleep himself now, his Master would have no further need of him tonight. In the morning he would have to bring up the subject of the other Masters and how best to end their threat to His Master.

Finally Sean too slept, unaware that his Master’s cum had contained full load of active gene splice. By morning he too would be the proud owner of 12inches, sometimes in life even slaves get lucky.

Part 7....Or-G Gas