The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

* * *

Various Techniques ...Part 4..Fugitive

* * *

Various Techniques ....Part 4

The Master reviewed the reports the slave had given him. The slave stood to attention shivering slightly, It had snowed whilst he had been out of the house doing the master’s bidding, his naked torso glistened with melted snowflakes and his cut-off jeans clung wetly to him.

“Go and dry off..you are making my quarters untidy” growled The Master

“Yes Master, I am sorry Master” replied #1897 horrified that he had caused The Master displeasure

Satisfied, The Master returned to the report he was reading, #1897 had needed taking down a peg or two. As a senior slave he had been behaving almost like a master ordering around the novice slaves, that would never do, it could lead to confused loyalties..and that could never be allowed.

The Master looked at the biographies of the two remaining test subjects, which next? and then he spotted the name. Oh yes, he thought. With a name like that you deserve my special attention..Mr “Troy Masterson”

* * *

Weird laser lights flickered and Troy smiled as the naked Leo kissed him passionately, lick, bite, kiss, lick, bite, kiss gradually moving up his arm and...... BEEP...BEEP...BEEP....BEEP

Troy groaned and threw the baseball alarm clock across the room, It bounced off two walls and came to rest the alarm finally silent. What the heck is wrong with me, dreaming about sex with famous actors. he wondered, I hope I’m not turning Gay.

Grabbing a sweatshirt and a pair of combats he quickly dressed in front of the mirror brushing his naturally blond hair out of his eyes, looking good Troyo man, so if a dream Leo likes my butt maybe it’s a sign, maybe Jennifer (with the those big assets) will go out with me.

With that happy thought Troy grabbed the bag containing his loose-leafed course notes and headed downstairs to grab some cornflakes and a coke before heading to the first lecture of the day.

“Hey guys” said Troy slumping down at the kitchen table, “where’s wasisname..Steve?”

“He had to go see his parents for a couple of days.” smiled Jack(#3582), he had given the long haired stud the laser hypno instruction to “go visit” just a few moments ago. Why The Master wanted him out of the way, he did not know or care, it was not a slave’s place to know “Why”.

“Is there some new fashion I don’t know about?” asked Troy between mouthfuls of cereal “I see you’re all wearing the same kit”

“It is what we have been ordered to wear” explained Daffyd(#3583) as if wearing only a pair of cut-off jeans was the obvious thing to do during the coldest winter in years. smiling happily Daffyd turned to one of the other nearly naked students “Jamie, where can I get a tattoo like yours?”

“Say good thinking Daffyd, I NEED a tattoo as well” added Tom

Weird thought Troy to himself, am I sharing this house with a bunch of clones, noting the number stencilled above Jack and Jamie’s right nipples.

“The Tattoo Shop is at 64 Bythesea Road, I will take you there after breakfast. You should review your bank accounts and other finances as well, here is the number of the account you will be transferring your money to.” said Jamie(#3585)

“Your sharing BANK ACCOUNTS?!” blurted Troy, the others just looked at him, with “we know something you don’t” smiles on their faces. “That’s taking fraternity way too far!”

Giving up, Troy headed for the door, he had a full day of Electrical Engineering Theory (unit one) to sleep through today and the last thing he needed to do was get into any strangeness with his fellow tennants, they had seemed so normal when I first met them he thought sadly.

* * *

two hours later

#3582 opened the front door to see a muscular young man and a slightly younger less muscular boy standing in the snow. “Can I help you?”

“We just saw the Egyptian Space Gods Video and came straight over” explained the kid looking dazed.

“What are your names and how old are you?” asked #3582

“I’m Sean, I am 17 Sir..and this is my brother Peter, he is 19” replied the boy eyes still glazed.

“Come in, come in” smiled #3582 “Peter you must be hot in all those winter clothes why don’t you go up to the bedroom at the top of the stairs and strip off. Sean come and wait in the lounge.”

As soon as the older brother had departed #3582 turned to the boy and aimed his Laser controller at the boy’s eye.

“Sean, You are not yet ready to serve The Master, You are fortunate however, you have been given the opportunity to perfect yourself before giving yourself into His Service. From now until your 18th birthday you will exercise daily trying to obtain a perfect physique, this is important to you, preparing is more important than anything else to you.. Is that understood?”

“Yes Sir”

“You are no longer interested in Girls. You are proud of the Fact that you are Gay and will not hide this Fact, You may have boyfriends, but will take no sexual partners, Remaining a Virgin is a symbol of your obedience to The Master. What are you?”

“I am Gay” replied the Boy proudly

“You will obey any instructions Peter gives you until your 18th birthday. When you are 18 you will seek out The Master and submit to His Will. You will not mention anything that has happened here today to anyone once you have left this house. That is all.” said #3582 snapping off the Laser

“Yes Sir” replied Sean, his eyes had already noted the interesting bulge in the man’s cut-offs, keeping his hands off was going to be just THE hardest part of preparing to Serve.

“I have to deal with your brother now, stay here.”

“Yes Sir...Can I watch Egyptian Space Gods on your video while I’m waiting, Sir?

“Yes, you can watch it as much as you like, all except the last 10minutes” replied #3582 it would do the boy good to get his General Submissive Conditioning reinforced as long as he didn’t get hit by the specific orders contained in the last segment of the recruiting video.

Leaving Sean to enjoy the video, #3582 headed upstairs fully expecting to find Peter fully naked and waiting patiently, he was not disappointed

* * *

Troy walked quickly back to the house to dump his books before heading downtown, Professor Clancy had called in sick and the Prof’s afternoon classes had been cancelled.....things were definitely looking up.

Entering the house he heard the TV still on in the lounge, glancing in as he went past he came to a sudden halt, having. Who the heck was that?!

“Hey! Who the fuck are you kid?” he shouted as he returned to the room. The kid jumped guiltily and quickly switched off the TV.

“Sir! I am Sean, Sir.” replied the Boy

“What exactly are you doing here?” Troy demanded patiently

“Sir! I am here with my brother. We are being reprogrammed to serve The Master. Sir.” explained Sean proudly, eyeing the tall blonde, wondering if he might be Gay too.

Troy frowned, suddenly pieces were beginning to fall together, the others weren’t just acting weird they were being mind controlled! He’d read the stories on the Net but he hadn’t believed any of it. “Sean, are you still um.. programmable?”

“Yes sir, I think so, at least until I leave this house, sir” replied Sean

“Ok,..um..You can only take orders from me, got it?” said Troy hesitantly

“Yes My Master” replied Sean, feeling elation as the Ownership Sub-Routine was triggered by Troy’s accidental use of the command phrase. From this moment on he had only one Master,....the 6ft tall blond God, who stood before him.

“Right, stay here, I’m going to go get your brother...If I get mind controlled it is your duty to rescue me. Understood”

“Yes My Master”

* * *

Peter felt his concentration waver, why was he in a strange bedroom? and why had he undressed? he tried to sort it out in his mind kept looping back to scenes from that video, being chased by massive guards, meeting the GOD.

A naked man walked into the room, his physique a study in perfection, well defined muscles, washboard abdominals, his crotch totally clean of hair and a massive 11 inches slowly rising as Peter watched. Not knowing why he did it Peter turned around and spread his legs wide, holding the cheeks apart, waiting, waiting..

The penis pushed into him, his anus stretched by the big head and then squeezing inward around the shaft, eliminating all the confusion and triggering all the video’s programming, by the third thrusting penetration “Peter” had ceased to exist and Slave #3590 had come into orgasmic existence.

* * *

Troy grabbed a baseball bat from his room and stealthily made his way toward the sounds of wild sexual pleasure coming from Jack’s room, a stranger, presumably Peter, was bent over taking Jack’s improbably large penis up the ass. Jack’s meat was so large that even when fully pushed in, a full inch of throbbing pleasure muscle separated them, god he was huge!.

“Let him go Jack!” shouted Troy bursting into the room and wielding the bat threatening “I’m warning you!”

The two young men pulled apart in alarm. “Troy! what are you doing?” asked Jack calmly, too calmly like HAL9000 on that 2001 film thought Troy

“I’m rescuing your victim.” replied Troy " Peter, get your trousers on you’re leaving”

“So you, know what is going on. Don’t be afraid Troy, you will enjoy being a slave” replied Jack taking a step forward.

Troy raised the bat threateningly at Jack, as the submissive obeyed and victim moved behind him, pulling on his trousers. I don’t believe it thought Troy, this is actually going to work ...and then Peter’s arms were wrapping around him, trapping his arms. He thrashed around trying desperately to get free.

Jack moved toward him holding a small device shaped like the symbol of maleness, a circle with an arrowhead point. The arrowhead glowed with laser light and Troy realised instinctively that if he was forced to look at that beam, everything would be lost, he shook his head squeezing his eyes shut.

Peter pushed him to the ground, sitting on his back his legs pinning Troy’s arms. curiously Troy could distinctly feel the weight of Peter’s naked cock flopping against the small of his back, quickly he buried his face in the carpet to avoid the device and it’s beam.

Troy gasped in pain as his hair was yanked back pulling his head upright Another hand grasped his eyelid pulling it open, letting in the LIGHT so, so pretty, so relaxing.

“That’s better, Troy. It’s so much easier if you just let it happen.” said Jack soothingly

Troy watched the pretty light, such nice patterns, he hardly noticed the prick of the hypodermic that would re-write his DNA. Suddenly the arms holding him were released he could have run then, but the nice patterns were too interesting to look away from.

“Go down stairs and wait in the lounge Troy, the genetic splice I have injected into you must be given time to take effect. If anything seems wrong or if you feel confused return here to have your programming reinforced. In the meantime I must finish enslaving Peter. Peter get those trousers off and bend over”

The pretty light disappeared. Not knowing why he did so, Troy got up and went to the lounge.

* * *

Sean was watching Egyptian Space Gods, the part where Hawkwings were swooping down on the uncontrolled rabble firing pulse after pulse of mind control energy turning them into loyal slaves. His Master entered the room, walked purposefully to the armchair and sat down. He was immobile almost sitting to attention.

Sean remembered his orders, but was his Master being controlled or not?. Taking a terrible risk, a blasphemy, he ordered his Master to stand up.

His Master stood up. Confirming Sean’s suspicions, and causing him to sigh with relief. he had not disrespected his Master after all, he really was obeying His orders. it felt good to be obeying important orders.

“we have to leave NOW, My Master” said Sean pushing Troy toward the door.

Peter’s car was parked just outside, it was lucky that he had the spare key (Peter had been teaching him to drive). Quickly getting his Master into the passenger side Sean began to drive toward the city limits, casting occasional worried glances at His Master who had slumped against the passenger window.

Troy slept, the genetic splice flooding his system with immobilising tranquillisers as it began to remould his body and mind.

* * *

#3221 ran through the corridors of The Master’s Mansion dodging past naked houseboys cleaning the floors and courtesans stood to attention ready to service The Master’s guests. #3582 explained how two slaves had disappeared, The Master would not be pleased.

“Master! permission to speak?” he gasped from the doorway, careful to stand to attention.

The Master looked up, he had had Rack of Barbecued Rib for Lunch and the quartet of courtesans were being allowed to clean the sauce from his hands with their tongues, before moving to more interesting diversions.

“This had better be good, Slave. I do not approve of interruptions.”

“Master, two novice slaves have disappeared from the testing house.” replied #3221 bowing so that his head touched the floor.

The Master’s eyes flashed with fury, as he stood up pushing the courtesans away. “Which ones? Details? and You...

“Troy Masterson, and a Teenager recruited by the Egyptian Space Gods Video. Both were already under stage 2 control and Masterson had just been injected with the genetic splice as per your commands. #3582 has no explanation for thier absence.

“I see” said The Master dangerously “Number #1879 get me My Armour, #3221 contact the other Masters. we are going Hunting.”

* * *