The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

* * *

Various Techniques ...Part 3..Video

* * *

Various Techniques ....Part 3

The Red Lion Bar buzzed with the chatter of it’s patrons, music blared, interspersed with the solid thunk, thunk of darts hitting a dartboard.

Daffyd slammed the pint of lager down in front of his drinking partner “See what...what I’m saying..is..is Barnes, right..best damn right foot in the game.”

“You have got to be kidding...past it..Sheary cun run rings round him” replied Tom, downing half the pint in one swallow. For some reason he had been gulping it down tonight rather than nursing a single pint for the whole evening like he usually did.

Across the teaming bar a bell was being struck and the long resented cry of “Last Orders Please” echoed around the room, shortly followed by groans and protests from the various bar flies.

Daffyd frowned, blinking, it was closing time, dimly his alcohol fogged brain realised that the university homework he had intended to do tonight had not happened. In fact he wasn’t entirely sure why he had felt the uncontrollable urge to have a drink in the first place.

“Must be good lager here, I can’t remember why I came here this evening” commented Tom

Dayffyd tried to recall why they had gone on this drinking binge “too late to worry about that now boyo..we had better get to a taxi before they disappear for the night. ”

“s’right taxi” slurred Tom

Fighting the effects of alcohol and post hypnotic suggestion Daffyd stood and pulled Tom onto his feet, nearly overbalancing the pair of them before shuffling carefully toward the door and out into the frosty night air..

Unnoticed in the shadows outside the bar, a bare footed man wearing only a skin tight t-shirt and jeans, backed further into the gloom and flipped open the “mobilephone” thing, The Master had given him “This is #0267, the targets are returning to their rooms, the hypnotic suggestion has dissipated but was effective for 312 minutes, both targets are falling down drunk.. I await your orders Master.”

“You have done well #0267, the van will pick you up at the corner of Vale Street.” came the reply.

Two minutes later, the bare footed man walked up to a mirror windowed van parked in an alleyway. Quickly he discarded his disguise and stepped naked into the back of the van. Later at about 2am, a vagrant found the abandoned the T-shirt and jeans, and counted himself lucky.

* * *

#3585 stood at the lounge window looking out into the night. Behind him #3582 did push-ups on the floor, it was important to maintain peek physical condition, freshly created slaves must be at their best for when a permanent master purchased them from The Master. Secretly #3585 envied #3582 and his perfect physique, the other slave had had his body reshaped as well as his mind...#3582 would get a powerful master, he was sure.

A black taxi pulled up outside stopping in the illuminating glow of a street light, disgorging Tom and Daffyd.

“Put your clothing on #3582, Tom and Daffyd have returned. It is time to carry out The Master’s orders” instructed #3585 pulling on his own cut-off jeans.

“Yes SIR” replied #3582, scrambling to obey, fumbling with his genetically enhanced cock which was slightly too large for the tiny cut-off jeans that were the only clothes he now owned. All his other clothes, along with his university textbooks were now in the trash bin outside, no more relevant to him than an empty milk carton.

The door crashed open as the two drinkers made their entrance, staggering into the hallway that separated the kitchen from the boarding house’s communal lounge.

“Jack, give me a hand with Tom, he can hardly stand” ordered #3585 “I’ll help Daffyd”

“Yes, Jamie” replied #3582, half carrying, half guiding Tom into the Lounge where he put him on the sofa, propping him up so that he faced the TV screen. Daffyd was soon deposited next to him.

“wanna sleep, wasis ona telev..., te-le-vi...on the TV?” asked Tom blearily

Daffyd looked at the screen trying to focus...“must be drunker than I thought” he mumbled concentrating on trying to see the picture. “looks like it’s that new Sci Fi series Egyptian Space Gods.”

“Yes, that’s right” said #3585, “This the pilot episode, the one that guest stars that babe off of “Warrior Queen” as an extra, if you look very closely you can see her in the crowd.”

Both Daffyd and Tom leaned forward eager to see the well endowed female star of Warrior Queen, eyes fixed on the slightly out of focus screen

#3585 waited until both targets were sat motionless eyes glued to the TV and turned to #3582. “We must ensure they are undisturbed. You will make sure that our other two students do not wake up, I will monitor progress here.”

* * *

Daffyd was really enjoying the show, “Egyptian Space Gods” was going to be a quantum leap in special effects. Somehow they had sent the picture so that a normal TV set acted like an IMAX cinema screen.

He wasn’t so much watching the picture as IN the picture. It was all done in first person perspective, it appeared he was a journalist called Randy Quinn on a vacation trip to see the pyramids, an alien starship had suddenly appeared hovering over the Great Pyramid, and Randy had decided that the opportunity to get the “inside story” was too good to pass up.

At the moment he and a badly sunburned tourist/photographer he had persuaded to tag along were hidden behind an anachronistic red doubledecker bus, in the car park next to the main entrance.

“I don’t like it” whispered the muscular photographer nervously, brushing the sweat from his eyes. “Those staffs they are wielding look a bit deadly.”

“Just keep taking pictures” replied Randy(Daffyd), this was the real innovation, the story was interactive, somehow he was able to interact as if he really was Randy Quinn.

Below there seemed to be some odd activity around the base of the pyramid, the tourists, the guides even the streetwise peddlers had abandoned their activities and had gathered in an area lit by an eerie green glow projected by the underside of the starship. After standing in the glowing light for a short time a tourist would strip off his clothes and dress in a simple loincloth and headdress, looking for all the world like an extra in “Cleopatra”. The younger male victims were given the staffs his photographer didn’t like, the older ones and the women were set to work clearing away stalls and other modern clutter.

A group of young guards marched by their hiding position, Randy(Daffyd) recognised one of them, it was Tom, a fellow passenger on the cruise ship Nile Queen.... Except he seemed different somehow, more muscular, with an even Mediterranean tan that he had not had the previous evening...well endowed too, that loin cloth only barely covered something large and interestingly male.

Daffyd was a little disappointed that he hadn’t yet seen the big breasted Warrior Queen actress, but if “Tom” was the quality of extra being employed...who cared about actresses.

Mentally he frowned what an odd thought that had been. Why on Earth would he expect to see some actress at a time like this, with Earth being invaded and why had he thought his name was Daffyd?. Randy turned to the photographer and pointed to the group of scantily clad warriors “I know one of those guys, he was on our cruise ship!”

“The aliens must have got him” replied the photographer, clicking off a another shot

“Oh Crap” hissed Randy under his breath, Tom had heard the sound of the camera and had turned toward them, ordering his fellows to spread out and search. He glanced at the photographer, seeing the terror in the other man’s eyes, he realised that his well proportioned companion was about to flee.

“Stay still!, you’ll give our position away” He hissed desperately grabbing the man’s muscular bicep.

The Photographer pulled free, running down the line of cars and coaches toward the relative safety of the Cairo suburbs. Randy heard “Tom” say something in a lilting alien language, and raise the staff. The bulbous end of the staff split open with a crackle of energy before sending a pulse of green light slamming into the photographer’s back.

Randy slid quietly under the bus trying to see what was going on without sharing the other man’s fate.

The man was knocked down by the energy which seemed to envelop him. For a moment or two he lay on the ground twitching, his skin tone changing from it’s angry overexposed red to a handsome tanned hue. He stopped twitching and for a moment Randy thought the photographer would be alright...until he stood up and began ripping his clothes off. Soon he was naked standing to attention, waiting for his captors.

Tom walked up to him and appeared to inspect him before coming to some sort of decision and handing the ex-photographer a staff identical to the one that had just felled him. As if released from some spell the new warrior pointed directly at Randy’s hiding place and swept the weapon up to aim.

Before Randy could move a muscle the underside of the bus blazed with energy from multiple bolts from the alien weapons.

Daffyd felt the pain, as the energy coursed through him...“This isn’t right” he wanted to say “it’s only a video, it shouldn’t hurt like this”. He rolled out from under the bus his body covered in clinging “stuff” that wrapped around his legs, his arms, torso, tight around his neck and forming a hardened carapace around his feet. Fortunately the stuff tore easily as if it had weak points and the carapaces on his feet pulled off easily enough. as each bit of “stuff” was removed the pain lessened until he stood naked in the pleasant warmth of the midday sun.

For an instant Randy found himself in some strange house, some sort of student accommodation, he was naked, as was the man next to him, his clothes a pile of shredded fabric at his feet, and then it faded away as reality took over again. The overseer walked around him, checking him over, feeling his balls, an action that bought about instant results.

“This is the one The Master/Sutekh wants” said the overseer in the strange language that Randy found he could now understand. “Go to the Royal Chamber”

Randy walked toward the Great Pyramid, the Royal Chamber was at it’s summit. he had not been told this, he simply “knew” that it was so. Randy was proud to be chosen by the God, it was the greatest thing that had ever happened to him.

As he approached the base of the pyramid he noticed the rows of sarcophagi, seven foot tall coffinlike sculptures, in front of which old men, women and children queued patiently, young or old each in turn entered a sarcophagus, a flash of godlight followed and a young male warrior would emerge ready to serve the Gods more efficiently in his new form.

Randy felt pleased for them, they were being allowed to serve more effectively. Soon he would meet The God Sutekh and if he was really lucky he too would be granted a more perfect body......

* * *

#3585 quietly re-entered the room to check on the new recruits they were now stood in front of the screen walking in place, postures ramrod straight as they marched in place without moving, their penises standing erect. It took #3585 a moment to fight down the urge to grab a quick feel, it would not do to interrupt The Master’s work.

Grabbing a discarded carrier bag he began disposing of the clothes the two had ripped off earlier, he felt sure they would not be needing them again. A few minutes later #3582 rejoined him smiling. “I zapped them both with the command laser, they will have homoerotic dreams and awake feeling refreshed in the morning.”

#3585 smiled back. “Good, in that case, you can suck me off until these two are ready”

#3582 lept to obey, licking the engorged head was one of his favourite duties.

* * *

The Royal Chamber was an incredible place, It’s walls coated in gold and precious stones. Randy had never seen such opulence, The Master/God deserved to rule all of mankind...it was obvious.

And then The Master/God stood before him, encased in the shiny black battle armour that covered him from the neck down, sculpted to show off The Master/God’s divinely perfect physique. The Master/God’s Black haired, goatee bearded face smiled benevolently at his new slave.

“You will serve well number #3583”

#3583 bowed down before The Master/God and felt the god run a hand through his hair, petting him like a dog. Without any verbal signal he knew that it was time and turned around using his hands to pull his ass cheeks apart to give his GOD an easier entrance.....

* * *

#3585 gently pushed #3582 off his now hardened penis “look...they are ready”

Smiling happily #3585 and #3582 each positioned themselves behind one of their new brothers and holding hands simultaneously, pushed into the virgin anuses. The two new recruits wriggled trying to get deeper penetration, letting out tiny gasps of ecstasy as they submitted to the will of The Master.

#3583, the slave formerly known as Daffyd watched The Master’s image fade from the TV screen. He understood it all now. The presence of #3582’s cock deep inside him was triggering more and more of the deep programming with each wonderful thrust. Finally the warm flood of spunk shooting up inside him, triggering his own massive orgasm and with it the final programmed instruction inform the master that you are fully enslaved

“Master, I am #3583. I am fully enslaved and await your orders”

A few seconds later #3583 heard the slave next to him also orgasm, gasping out his own supplication “Master, I am #3584. I am fully enslaved and await your orders”

* * *

“#3221 activate the speaker in the lounge” ordered The Master stroking his black goatee beard

“It is done Master” replied the naked slave

“You have done well my slaves, you may pleasure yourselves for the next two days.” instructed The Master “#3584, your records say that you were intending to have a career in the media.”

“That is Correct, Master” replied #3584

“Good, you will video your fellow slaves lovemaking, do not fail me.”

“I Obey Master”

“Deactivate the speaker link #3221.” ordered The Master turning to one of the slaves that stood to attention against the wall “#0267, alter the programming on the next batch of “Egyptian Space God” videos there are to be no outward signs of enslavement, also add a compulsion to visit the house the new slaves currently occupy. Run off 100 copies and distribute them at say...5 a day.”

“I Obey Master”

* * *