The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

* * *

Various Techniques

Part 2..Genetic

* * *

Various Techniques ....part 2

The Diary of #3221: Yesterday Jack Simmons was scheduled to become my Master’s latest slave, he was secretly injected with a new genetic treatment that will leave him a perfect slave in body if not in mind. Jamie Coghill the “normal” who prevented me from completing Jack’s enslavement was recruited in his stead and will now complete the sacred duty.

* * *

Jack slept until mid-day, waking to the sound of someone walking around in his room. blearily he tried to focus on who it was. It looked like his fellow university student Jamie Coghill, except he seemed to have undergone a pretty radical change of image.

His normal clothes had been discarded in favour of a pair of cut-off jeans, his dark curly hair cropped close. There also appeared to be a number tattooed on his chest.

“Ooooh, my head” commented Jack “that must have been some party last night”

“Yes it was, how do you feel?” asked Jamie sitting down close, very close

“I feel great” replied Jack for some reason it felt ok to tell Jamie things, which was strange he hardly knew Jamie at all. They had met for the first time yesterday when they had moved into the University run boarding house and only really spoken enough to agree to go to that start of term party. “Um.., why are you in my room Jamie? I don’t remember letting you in.”

“You came in contact with a rather exotic chemical, I have been asked to care for you until you are better.” explained Jamie offering a hand “Come on now Jack, it’s time you got up.”

Jack allowed himself to be pulled up so that he was standing, swaying, just in front of the scantily clad university student. It felt right to do as Jamie suggested, easier than thinking for himself anyway. The thought that Jamie had a nice looking body drifted fleetingly through his mind.

“Those clothes will never do, Jack. I have a pair of Cut-offs here for you to wear.”

Jack found that he had already discarded his shirt and was working on his right shoe before he realised just how bizarre it was to be following the orders of someone who he barely knew.

“What on earth was that “exotic chemical” anyway?” he asked taking off his other shoe and starting on his pants.

“I gather it was mainly a Genetic splice. Your DNA has been re-written, improved, it’s very fast acting.” explained Jamie encouragingly

“Oh,” replied Jack distractedly, the Cut-off’s were verry tight and his penis seemed to be longer somehow, it almost poked out the bottom of the cut-offs, the fringe of ripped jean threads tickling. He could have sworn his penis was shorter than that. It was taking a minute or so for Jamie’s words to sink in. “Say What! Gene splicing is illegal, I have to get to a doctor before I start growing feathers or some other weird shit.”

Jamie stepped between Jack and the door “I’m sorry Jack, I can’t let you do that” a hint of steel in his voice. “Go and sit on the bed. You have to stay here until its finished.”

Jack walked back to the bed and sat down, luxuriating in the warm feeling of a task completed. “I need to go to a doctor.” he insisted, he didn’t try to move though. it was almost as if he was no longer in control of his own body

“I have to do anything I’m told, that’s part of it, isn’t it. You’ve tampered with my brain you bastard.” he accused noting as he did the way the light caught Jamie’s beautiful hair.

“It wasn’t my idea.” replied Jamie “I found an intruder in the house and tried to stop him. He is now my Master. My Master says I must keep you here until you have been genetically transformed into a slave.”

Jack realised there was a chance, if only he could get through to the hunk’s personality “Fight it, Jamie, you know this is wrong. All you have to do is order me to go to a doctor.”

“You will enjoy being a slave Jack, I know I do.” smiled Jamie “The Master is always right.”

“Of course I will enjoy being a slave....I...dammit, I will not be a slave.” cried Jack managing to push himself up so that he stood instead of sat as he fought the mental fog. Sweat flowing at the effort of disobeying as he tried to take a step forward. It would be so much easier to just sit quietly and let it happen, but he wouldn’t not yet.”

Jamie came to his side supporting him. “easy Jack, it will hurt if you fight it like this”

Jack felt as if he were in heaven as the strong arms held him. his penis swelled, larger than it had ever been, pushing out of the cut-off’s leg hole by nearly an inch. Men had never attracted him until now. He realised that his reaction was due to the genetic changes being wrought on his brain but he felt himself welcoming that change as redirected emotions surged within him.

“Kiss me” ordered Jamie.

Jack needed no second bidding as the genetic alterations combined his newly created desires with the submissive need to obey. Their lips touched, tongues passionate. Obediently Jack kissed his captor again and again. Each kiss almost orgasmic, the habit of obedience reinforced every time he gave in to his lust.

“Now the nipples”

His tongue licked down, tasting the chin, the neck, firm muscled chest, the tattooed number and finally the nipple, sucking, biting, making Jamie’s nipple harden, then moving to the second and doing the same. The thrill of another task completed surged through him

“You like doing this don’t you Jack, You can feel how RIGHT it is to obey.” said Jamie stroking Jack’s hair

Jack let his tongue explore lower. A small part of his mind was screaming, it felt strange that there was a part of him that couldn’t understand the pleasure and how natural it felt, to obey, and obey, and obey.

From downstairs the front door could be heard banging noisily, the voices of Tom and Daffyd, two of the other tenants raised in a spirited argument about the relative merits of football players.

“Cease” commanded Jamie “Stand to attention. Say nothing.”

Obedience was instant, no conscious thought required. Jack struggled back to full control of his mind in the backlash of denied sexual desires. Standing to attention he suddenly realised that Jamie had left the room! A faint hope stirred, The enslaved student had obviously gone to distract the other two, If he could raise the alarm, he would be saved.

Walking should have been easy, it wasn’t. The movement of each individual muscle required his total concentration. Overbalancing he fell forward almost immediately, hitting the floor hard. Perhaps if he was lucky they had heard the sound and would investigate.

Surprisingly, Jack found he could get back up with ease, only to feel the treacherous thrill of obedience as he returned to his ramrod straight posture, his body following the Jamie’s order even now. In a flash of inspiration he realised how to move forward, all he had to do was fall toward the door, his body would get back up on its own but he would be nearer to freedom. Two bruising falls later and Jack found himself just outside his room right next to the stairwell. Relieved to be in sight of rescue Jack opened his mouth to call for help...and then shut it again without uttering a sound, the words “Say nothing” mocking him.

Unable to move without the risk of falling down the stairs and without a voice to call out, all Jack could do was watch helplessly. Below Jamie was talking to the other two, without warning he raised a small hand held device shaped like the arrow pointed “male symbol”. A beam of phaser like energy shot out, hitting first Tom and then Daffyd direct in the eye.

The two students stiffened listening blankly as Jamie ordered them to go to a local bar and get drunk. Jack’s hopes of escape died as Tom and Daffyd shook themselves awake and walked out the door.

His treacherous mind noted the curve of Jamie’s naked back, catching his attention, the fragile hard won resistance crumbled as his eyes wandered over the sex god below.

Jamie glanced up the staircase to where Jack stood “There, we won’t be bothered by anymore interruptions. Go back to your bedroom now and undress in front of the mirror.”

Unable to resist, not even wanting to, Jack obeyed.

Standing in front of the mirror and lowering the cut -off’s he had been ordered to wear. He saw for the first time the full extent of the geneticist’s redesign. He looked incredible. His penis long and potent, his pubic hair gone leaving his crotch smooth and sexy. His flab had burned away turned to hard muscle. Oddly there seemed to be a blemish just over his nipple, but he didn’t care the sight of his own body turned him on, If he had had a twin he would fuck him right now.

Jamie walked around him inspecting him. “Good, the physical changes are almost complete, the Master will be very pleased. Are the mental changes complete yet?”

“No.” replied Jack dispassionately “I am now fully gay and obey your direct orders without question There is still a small part of me that is resisting enslavement. However that resistance is fading quickly.”

“You will tell me when your enslavement is complete. Now bend over, it’s time you learned how good it feels to be a slave”

Jack felt the pressure of something warm soft/hard push at his rear and spread his legs wider to allow Jamie a better entry into his virgin ass. Jamie thrust in. Within seconds Jack felt himself being penetrated and groaned in ecstasy as he submitted. This was what he was for, to serve a Master like this. His resistance had been foolish, he knew that now.

Jamie’s cum filled him, triggering his own massive ejaculation, his spunk splattering across the mirror in front of them. Jack noticed that in his reflection the blemish above his nipple had changed resolving into a patch of darker skin in the shape of the number #3582.

“Look I have a number like you now Jamie!” said Jack excitedly “..and I am now totally enslaved, all my resistance has ceased.”

Jamie smiled, his first task was now complete. “Jack my real name is #3585, your real name is #3582, you will obey the orders of anyone who knows your real name...”

* * *

The Master watched on the room monitor as #3585 spent the next hour instructing #3582 in his duties. The genetic splice was clearly effective, but lacked the immediacy of other techniques. It was however a good tool for making his little alterations permanent.

“#3221 attend me” he ordered

“Yes, My Master” replied the naked servant, moving forward and bowing, his forehead pressed to the floor at The Master’s feet.

“The two that nearly interrupted, they are next, use the video...

* * *