The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various Techniques

Part 1..Laser

Summary: New mind control techniques need to be tested. A group of male university students just got nominated

* * *

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consentual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

* * *

Various Techniques

Part 1..Laser

The man known as The Master smiled as he scanned the reports, his manipulation of the campus computer had gone undetected yet again. Of course having a covert slave in the administration section made that an easy task

A certain housing project catering for University students had once again, been occupied by an all male selection of this year’s new students, all of them living over a hundred miles from their nearest friends and family.

As usual a range of enslavement techniques would be evaluated. It had proved easy to produce fast acting methods or permanent ones. What was required of course was something that was both fast acting AND permanent.

The Master turned to his houseboy, a muscular, close shaven 18 year old, the number #3221 tattooed over his right nipple. Originally the spoiled son of a millioinaire wine baron, he was now totally reprogrammed, a happy slave.

“Activate the monitors in the subject’s flat, and begin the procedure. You have done well recently, as a reward you will be allowed to guide the enslavement of Jack Simmons. He is to be assigned the number #3582.”

“Yes Master!” replied the naked servant rushing to obey.

* * *

Yawning Jack wandered into the kitchen he shared with the six other students. the “moving in” party last night was already becoming an alcoholic Haze...that girl he had danced with had been a real babe..if only he could remember her name.

The party had been one of those inevitable sort of things. As soon as the six male university students had realised that none of the rooms in thier house had been rented by girls, the need to party, and attract said girls, had become a priority.

The fridge, typically, totally raided, empty, except for some cheese that had seen better days. Going to the cupboard he reached inside trying to find a can of something more edible. He never saw the small spider-like robot that injected him. Cursing he pulled back his hand to suck the cut before wandering into the bathroom in search of a plaster and some disinfectant.

During the party someone must have left a cassette player on, he could just about hear it in the background. A tingling seemed to spread through Jack flowing up his arm, for an instant he felt alarm but that soon passed as the euphoric component of the robot’s sting took effect. With a doped smile upon his face Jack returned to his room, somehow he knew he would be comfortable there. Once safely in his own bedroom Jack slumped onto the bed letting sensations roll over him.

An hour later #3221 quietly entered the building. The Master had even allowed him to wear clothes, a rare privilege (although he was still barefooted). he had just mounted the stairs when another of the subjects, appeared out of his room. #3221 felt himself harden as he appreciated the other’s physique, this one would make a fine addition to the master’s household when his turn came.

“How the hell did you get in here?” asked the resident suspiciously.

It was clear to #3221 that the well built student intended to prevent him from carrying out his orders. Remembering his contingency instructions #3221 held out the keyring The Master had given him “Jack left these at the party last night, do you know which is his room?”

Jamie took the keyring looking at the unusual object, shaped like the symbol of maleness, it glistened with an unmistakable sheen. “Say this must have cost him a bomb, it’s made of gold!” he exclaimed. “Solid gold!”

#3221 looked away, closing his eyes as the strobe of laser light exploded a few centimetres in front of Jamie’s eyes. The Master had had the idea for the device after watching Men in Black. It was

The new recruit swayed slightly on his feet, every muscle locked in place. #3221 allowed himself a shy smile and repositioned the mannequin stiff limbs so that the keyring’s laser focused directly onto Jamie’s optic nerve and quickly stole a kiss on the soft male lips before manhandling him back into his room.

* * *

Jamie was panicking, he couldn’t move! the strange guy, he had caught in the house had done something to him. He tried to concentrate on the stranger rather than the red glittering patterns that occupied half his field of view. It would be important later to be able to identify the attacker. He was young, about Jamie’s age, muscular what might be called a swimmer’s physique, oddly dressed with only a pair of cut-off jeans, not even shoes, a tattoo on his chest and he was gay, the kiss had proven that.

Moving to the phone as if he had already known where it was Jamie’s captor quickly dialled a number “Master, what are your instructions?........Yes Master, I obey.”

The man turned to Jamie and adjusted the keyring so that the light flowed right into his eye and began to speak in a soft melodic voice “You will listen to me, when I say “now” you will be able to talk in a normal voice, you feel quite relaxed, everything is as it should be, there is no cause for alarm, everything is fine....NOW”

“Why are you doing this?” asked Jamie, his fears had obviously been baseless, it would still be nice to know what was going on though. For some reason the light was getting prettier, that was nice.

“My Master ordered me to process the person you call Jack Simmons. Because you intervened I will be processing you instead.” replied #3221

“Processing? what’s that?” Jamie replied, the pretty patterns had merged with his normal vision like one of those 3d pictures covering everything in flowing contour lines. They would show a picture if he concentrated hard enough.

#3221 smiled, “Processing is what is happening to you now, it is a combination of hypnosis and genetic therapy. I am going to tell you some things that you will know are true. They will be so true that you will never doubt them. do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” said Jamie “...never doubt them”

“You now have a new name, you are called number #3585, this the name that you think of when you think of yourself. It is a secret name that you will not reveal to anyone who does not already know it...this is TRUE. What is your Name?”

“My name is #3585” replied #3585 somewhat annoyed to be asked such a silly obvious question.”

“Obeying the orders of anyone who knows your secret name makes you feel good, acting without orders is bad, If you do not have orders you will feel a need seek out someone who knows the name #3585 and ask for instructions. People who know your secret name must be referred to as Master..this is TRUE. #3585 I order you to remove your clothes.”

Without hesitation #3585 stripped. whatever it was that had held him in place had stopped. The Master was right, following orders felt very good and he rushed to complete the task fumbling with his buttons.

Standing naked before the Master #3585 realised he had no orders to follow, a strange panic gripped him, what should I do next he thought. “Master, I require new orders” he said.

“Well done #3585, you are doing very well.” said #3221 encouragingly. The Master would be very pleased, #3585 was not resisting at all. “I must now make adjustments to your basic personality #3585. When you have sex do you prefer men or women?”

“Some men look ok but I only have sex with women. I’m not gay or anything like that.” replied #3585, even answering his Master’s questions felt good.

“You are no longer interested in women, they mystify you and rarely have anything worthwhile to say. You are mildly attracted to men and will find that this will increase with time. But most importantly you lust after your current Master, all your sexual desires will be focused on him...this is TRUE.”

#3221 knew he didn’t need to ask a test question this time. #3585 was demonstrating that the processing was working with a raging hard on that filled out an as yet un-enhanced 7 inches and a dreamy look that had crossed #3585’s eyes. A reinforcing order would help though. “You may service me sexually while I continue to instruct you. You will not ejaculate until you are ordered to do so however.”

“Yes Master!” said #3585 as he began to serve his Master starting with the tattooed chest, his tongue licking greedily at the hard nipples, before moving lower over the perfect washboard abs. It had never been this good before, hard male flesh so much nicer, so right, a revelation. The drone of the Master’s voice faded into the background his sub-conscious would remember but for now his full attention was focused on obeying and learning the delights of manflesh..

Delicately he undid the Master’s cut off jeans and pulled them down, the Master had no underwear and 10 inches of shaved semi-hard penis was revealed. “So Big!” he gasped as he began to swallow it’s purple head.

“Yours will grow to a similar size” promised #3221 “the pills in this vial will alter your metabolism, getting you a bigger organ is small part of it’s purpose. You are ordered to take it once a day.

“oh, Yes.... Master, I want one just like yours! <shlurp>....what <shlurp>...what else will it do to me?”

“the instructions you have been given will become part of you at the instinctive level, and your hormonal balance will be adjusted so that your attraction to males will be significantly greater.”

“Please Master can I take one now?” asked #3585 eager to get started

“You may take one when I have finished instructing you” replied #3221 feeling the surge of jism getting ready to cum under #3585’s enthusiastic sucking, letting out an “Aaahh” of pleasure as he filled the recruit’s mouth, with milky nectar.

“Nakedness is your natural condition. From now on you will go naked at all times, unless you are specifically instructed to wear clothes by your Master or in circumstances where non-Masters are likely to be present. Should you be required to wear clothing you are only permitted to wear cut off jeans and nothing else.”

#3585 swallowed the delicious spunk and waited on his knees as his Master instructed him. There was a pair of jeans he could cut up right there on the bed next to him, the rest of his clothes could be sold easily enough.

“Long hair, body hair, and facial hair are inappropriate, you will see to their removal. You will also require a tattoo similar to mine with your name on it. It is important that a Master can identify you at all times.”

“Yes Master. I have a razor in the bathroom I can shave now if you wish” offered #3585 helpfully.

“Very good, do so.” replied #3221 “When you are finished present yourself for inspection

Quickly #3585 shaved his pubic hair, making sure that not a single hair marred his erect penis. Satisfied that he no longer looked untidy he returned to the Master and stood to attention in both senses of the word.

#3221 took a few moments to admire #3585’s physique before continuing “Your processing is now complete #3585, you may now ejaculate and take your medication. You have done very well.”

The pill slid down easily, within the hour the programmed instructions would be permanent, literally hardwired into his mind. #3585 couldn’t wait for it to be so. already he could feel his subconscious mind becoming more passive.

#3221 pulled on his cut-off jeans. “I must leave you now #3585. your orders are as follows. You will go immediately to have your number tattooed and then return here. Once returned you will care for Jack Simmons, he is partly processed and must be protected from the other residents until he is fully one of us. You may seduce him if you wish.”

* * *