The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various Techniques

Chapter 12

PC Master

* * *

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

guest starring the “Master PC” shareware programme and featuring events displayed at Erotic MC Archive and on the Nifty archive and Fictionmania

George sat down at the workstation, still amazed that he had been given a job, yesterday he had been a school leaver with poor grades today he was a beta-tester for a computer company. A strange computer company to be sure, with this weird country house as a work base, he had yet to meet any co-workers, although there were a lot of people about, some of them with very strange jobs, he seemed to be the only beta-tester.

The programme’s graphics looked fairly rudimentary clearly being limited by the 486 that it was running on. He had commented on that but Doctor Severn had said something about using a low-end machine to limit the programme’s range. It made sense George thought, to see how low a spec PC a prog could run on.. The screen displayed a standard windows style interface, an amorphic wire frame of a human being revolved jerkily next to the game title “PC Master”...George began to explore the controls.

* * *

The Master observed as scientist #007 swivelled the web cam to cover the teen hunched over the PC.

“This programme is quite remarkable it contains a.....for want of a better phrase...MetaPhasic Interface. It allows anyone with access to even rudimentary computer technology to alter reality over a significant radius. Your net-surfers picked it up as a standard shareware download” explained the scientist

“Intriguing, the power that it could give...what’s the range?”

“Approximately 50m per MHz. Master, giving a Pentium III a radius of effect of 36km. We have given the test subject a 33Mhz junk pile giving a range of one and a half kilometres. Of course the...unique... nature of your personal quarters provides adequate shielding, for us Master.”

“Is the test subject one of mine?”

“No Master, he’s a freewill, poor physique, low intellect, well below the usual selection criteria. The second part of the demonstration requires it.”

“Second part?” asked The Master dangerously

“The MetaPhasic routine is embedded in standard windows code..I would speculate that whoever originated this had access to only a fragment of this technology and had to adapt it to run on a winOS. It was a relatively simple matter to insert a patch into the support code. If I might suggest...The Master might find it entertaining to merely observe..I can of course provide further data should The Master prefer.”

“A Show? very well scientist, do not disappoint me. Messenger I will be here for some time, get that Westlife boyband down here, it’s time they were reminded that there’s more to serving ME than singing on Going Live.”

Bowing his head briefly the messenger sprinted for the corridor as if his life depended on it...as indeed it did.

* * *

George played with the game character giving it a torso that Lara Croft would be proud of. Finally satisfied he searched for the start game command...unexpectedly a dialog box popped up asking for psychological profile, with slider bars indicating “%". Factors included independence, discipline, sex drive, obedience, the list was not long and seemed to have many options greyed out...presumably available on later levels George figured. Deciding that he wanted the character to do what it was told on this first try out he entered “obedient 90%"..The next dialog asked for times. George didn’t have a clue what enabling time and duration, were all about so randomly selected “10minutes” and “Continuous”. Next up was a movement screen that included options “summon” and “goto___” George pressed summon and waited impatiently as the loading bar edged slowly toward the right.

* * *

Three of the singers hummed a gentle harmony as the other two band members competed to lick their Master’s shaft. The Master glanced at his scientist.

“Detecting a MetaPhasic pulse Master, the test subject has just altered reality. It won’t be long now.”

“How wide a distribution has this shareware had?”

“So far we have detected six events, that could be attributed to this programme. Three cases of breast enlargement and increased sexual activity amongst teenagers in Washington, Springfield, and Los Angeles reported by our EMCS Archive monitor.

A sudden increase in the Gay skateboarding population of New York, including skateboarding police officers with a whole new set of on-the-spot-fines reported on Nifty News Network.

A security clampdown in the Midwest due to the sudden presence of a herd of Centaurs believed to be the entire local population reported on Fictionmania.

..The last event was worldwide, every shareware site on the net reverted to its 1998 content. I suggest that a user of this programme realised the danger and shifted reality to delete every copy that he had access to.”

“I must remember to visit New York. Has this reached the press yet?”

“No Master, it seems that the users have been careful to make their changes inobvious. No one in the effected zones has noticed anything unusual. Even the centaurs are being reported as a Hollywood stunt. Ahh..look Master... at the main gate securi-cam”

* * *

David walked through the gate of the mansion, he couldn’t quite remember why he had come, it had just seemed like a good idea at the time. He glanced at the pass card that he had just swiped through the security slot....where had he got that from???

He could feel the gaze of the grounds keepers on his back, they were almost naked, sweat glistening as they tended the ornate gardens.

At the main door a houseboy, bowed and indicated that David was to follow. The mansion’s interior appeared to be the last word in opulence, white with gold leaf trim, antique portraits and Greek statues. pairs of servants stood at ease at the entrance to each corridor.

With a shock David realised that each pair of faces was identical. The Master of this house had sought out and employed identical twins to act as doormen. Ahead was an oddly modern set of doors made of some sort of black imitation obsidian plastic with roundel panelling that literally screamed 70’s..architecture. David couldn’t help feeling that it was utterly out of character with the rest of the mansion. The door opened silently.

He passed through the portal into a corridor decorated in the same cheap looking roundel panelled style, something was tickling the back of his neck and ears, irritated he swept his blonde hair out of his eyes, he really needed a haircut. there was a tightness across his chest but he decided it was just nerves.

At the end of the corridor was a door which slowly moved aside...it was massive the sort of thing that a nuke bunker might use. David stepped through and felt the ache in his chest increase and become pleasurable at the same time. Absent mindedly David ran a hand over his sensitive breasts.

George heard footsteps behind him and turned to see who it was, hoping that whoever it was couldn’t see what he was playing with on the morph programme. His eyes widened seeing the tightly constrained breasts of the Lara Croft look-alike in front of him...this girl must have been used as the template the 3d animation.

“Umm Hi” said George trying to take his gaze off the 36d’s “My umm name...I’m George. can I help you miss?”

David frowned why had the guy called him miss? “I’m David, I’m not sure exactly why I ‘m here. I just walked here and when I arrived they just let me in like I was expected or something.”

George felt a surge of awkward embarrassment, now that David had said his name it was obvious, the bulge in David’s pants was... impressive...as impressive in its way as the tits. “pleased to meet you... David. Well this place is pretty tight on security you had better sign in or something.”

“Yes master, at once.” replied David " Where should I sign in?”

“Hold on...what did you just call me?”

“Master, master”

“Why did you do that David?”

“Because I am obedient Master”

“What the?!” George looked at David and then back at the computer screen which seemed to have picked up a slight flicker on its ancient monitor. The display flashed up “function complete” continue Y/N on a hunch George typed Y and went back to the Psychology dialogue and increased a random slider... the “sex drive %”

George turned back to glance at David who was absent-mindedly tweaking a nipple. “How do you feel David?”

“Sexy and obedient Master” replied David his other hand defining the outline of an impressive erection masked by the taught denim pants.

Nervously George got up and moved toward David, it had to be some sort of hologram, it was the only explanation. His fingers brushed against the soft breast, which David helpfully thrust forward.

David couldn’t remember how long he had breasts but that didn’t matter his master seemed to like them well enough and the pleasure from the nipples was new and soo erotic.

George forced himself to stop groping David, he had asked the programme for an obedient Lara... and David had appeared, what if....

“David how long have you had breasts?”

“They started growing about ten minutes ago Master although I didn’t notice it happning. Would you like to see them?” replied David pulling open his shirt

“Yes..NO.” George stepped back to the PC and sat down again. At the control console selecting Body/torso he quickly flipped through the options most seemed to be male. There didn’t seem to be a reset option so he settled for a swimmer physique. The screen flicker seemed to be getting worse. He selected 10 seconds on the timer and hit return.

It was amazing to watch like a living morph programme so subtle that it was over before he could think about it. The perfect breasts were replaced with a well tanned and oiled male torso. George had to admit the programmers had known who to choose as a model.

“David tell me, did you look like this before...and how do you feel?”

“I have not looked like this before. I feel sexy and obedient.”

My god thought George I’ve done this too him, changed him into a sex mad hunk...I’ll have to get him back to normal somehow. Quickly he clicked psychological and selected 100% independent.

“Thanks” said David straddling George and sitting on his lap, before he could protest David was kissing him passionately his hard cock pressed against George’s stomach. George pushed David off disgusted. Both of them falling onto the floor .

Before he could do anything David grabbed him in what he vaguely recognised as a sleeper hold....even as he lost consciousness George could feel David’s free hand undoing buttons...his last thought was the realisation that he had forgotten to reduce the “sex-drive” factor.

George returned to full consciousness to see a stranger at the PC’s controls, and then he recognised the face...it was David, taller with interesting muscles on his now fully naked body. He could see that the sex factor had been adjusted to 100% and a small lock symbol appeared next to it.

George tried to move...nothing happened. “What have you done?”

“You made me independent. So I decided to improve you so we could have more FUN”

David sat back down on George’s lap and kissed him again. This time it felt like entering heaven as their tongues caressed each other.

David pulled back “I set up my kiss as a trigger....”

George licked his lips, he could feel it, spreading through him, hardening his muscles, he wanted to panic but a part of him wanted to just drink in the view of David’s magnificent computer designed body. It was getting difficult to think at all. His cock was in the warm cleft of David’s arse and David was wriggling getting George’s cock in just the right position.

Desperately George tried to focus on his girlfriend’s face but found that he couldn’t remember it, it felt like his ears were about to pop from some imaginary pressure and then suddenly that pressure in his mind was gone. The confusion was over; everything was as it had always been.

A hot guy sat squirming in his lap and he George was ready to do whatever the guy needed.

“How are you feeling George?”

“Sexy and obedient Master”

“Fuck me George”

“Yes Master”

* * *

“As you can see the test subject is now gay, and although it is not apparent, totally obedient to your will.” explained #007 “The programmes menu structure was altered to interpret instructions with a gay bias. He wanted someone with big breasts so the programme gave him a shemale; the target received pre-programmed secondary instructions to alter the User if given an opportunity. As a third function the display is programmed to give out a subliminal message. Had the test subject continued to use the programme he would eventually have felt the irresistable desire to transform himself..and once he did that he would be yours”

“Impressive #007, you have done well, the test subjects are yours for the evening. Have your programme modifications packaged as a virus and distributed. Anyone daring to alter reality on this world shall be mine!”

The Master turned to leave “Westlife..you’re with me!

“Yes Master!” chorused the eager slaves.