The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various Techniques

Chapter 13

Rock hard

* * *

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

* * *

New Orleans,

Alvin felt his master’s control of his body slip away and hastily closed the book the master had wanted to read and replaced it on Talon’s bookshelf, someone was coming and it would not be good to get caught touching anything belonging to the one the other warriors called Master.

Alvin’s heightened senses recognised the pattern of the footfalls. Since Talon had transformed his pitiful physique into that of a well honed sex slave, he had found it easier and easier to recognise who approached from the distinctive sounds they made.

It had never occurred to him but the sound of someone breathing was as distinctive as a fingerprint. It was Cory who approached, One of Talon’s favourites and one of the most deeply enslaved.

“You are to report to the Altar, Master Talon demands your passion.” Ordered the warrior slave.

“I obey!” replied Alvin eagerly.

Having a 1000 year old black granite penis up his ass was no where near as good as the real thing but every time Talon used him to generate mystic power nearly half of that energy was siphoned off to his real Master. Apparently the fact that he had been a virgin meant that Talon gained more mystic energy when it was Alvin sliding his ass up and down the polished stone shaft than when it was any of the other slaves. As a result he was called upon more often than the others.

* * *

In the Hills above the city of Bath, UK

Troy opened his eyes, breaking the mental link he had established with Alvin, reading a book using someone else’s eyes was a new and exhausting skill. Taking a long swig on the cider bottle next to him he turned to his expectant slaves.

“Jean-Claude, I have a job for you. Go to museums of London, I want you to find a statue, I don’t care what period of history it’s from. The main requirement is that it be anatomically correct and human sized. Trev collect the trainees have them dressed in School uniform they are to accompany Jean-Claude and act as a distraction, Sean issue them with the control lasers”

“Oui Master, I go.” replied the DiCaprio lookalike

Troy noticed that Sean was frowning obviously trying to understand his Master’s wishes.

“It seems that these other Masters believe that “there can be only one” like in that movie with the bad accents, This Talon regards me as competition to be eliminated.

Talon, gains his mind control powers from an Aztec altar stone, I have been looking through Alvin’s eyes, reading Talon’s library, I’ve found a way to consecrate a new altar. And as soon I have access to that power ...Talon is toast.”

Sean smiled to himself... his Master was Sooo forceful.

“Roberto, Sean, Adam ...I have a task for you too. Roberto you had contacts with this city’s criminals I want you to locate the two prettiest evilest young studs you can find, the more heinous the crime the better. When you have found them Sean and Adam are to enslave them using the minimum level of reprogramming, they are NOT to be bitten,. Is that clear Roberto?”

“Yesss Massster” said the succubis running its tongue over sharp classically proportioned fangs.

* * *

The British Musuem, London, UK....

Simon Barrin stifled a yawn and returned to the task of sketching the classical sculpture In front of him. As part of his university course in Advertising Studies his class had been ordered to come up with an add campaign for an Italian 18/30 resort.

The pure white statue in front of him had caught is eye as perfect for the left hand side of his design. It was what the British Museum called “A Victorious Youth”, one of several, supposedly awarded like gold medals to the winners of the Roman games. What made this one unique...and the reason it was in the basement of the museum..was that unlike most of the other statues in the collection, this one hadn’t been castrated by the overzealous chisels of the catholic church. The member hung against the leg of the statue impressively sized even if it wasn’t erect. Obviously the winner had posed for the sculptor.

The sooner he was finished the sooner he could start sketching the “vestal virgin” that would form the other half of the design he had planned...he had persuaded his girlfriend to pose for that part.

A noise of thudding feet distracted him, It was a crowd of 15 year old school kids in uniform clutching clipboards and cameras. It was annoying the tourists were supposed to be guided away by the museum staff so that the university students could work in the closed sections.

“Um you kids aren’t supposed to be in here, its off limits” said Simon

“Its OK..like..we got permission.” Replied the leader of the group with grin that screamed unauthorised entry. “I’m Trev by the way, say nice statue ! You don’t see many that haven’t had their bollocks lopped off. Yo! Tic-Tac go tell Jean-Claude I think we found the one we were looking for.”

“Yeah I kind of like this one too,” agreed one of the others admiring the statue Simon had been drawing “its gotta weigh a fucking ton though.”

“I like this one” said a third placing a hand on Simon’s shoulder “We can’t come back from London without a present for Troy!”

Irritated Simon brushed the kid’s hand off. “Look you’d better get out of here, I’m warning you, I’ll call the curater”

“Non mon cher. I think you will not” said a new voice softly

Simon’s eyes widened. Despite the change of hair colour it was clearly DiCaprio himself. But what was the filmstar doing involved with these crazy school kids?

“Look I don’t understand what’s going on here but this lot shouldn’t be down here, Mr DiCaprio” Protested Simon

DiCaprio ignored him for a moment speaking to the leader of the group of youths. “I agree Trev this is definitely the statue we will need. But we will need the help moving it I think.” The movie star ran an appraising eye over Simon. " And what is your name?”

“Simon Barrin, Mr DiCaprio.”

“Ah, but you are not correct, I am not DiCaprio, I am merely made to look like him. I want you to do something for me Simon. I want you to look at this light”

A beautiful light filled Simon’s vision drawing his attention deeper and deeper into the pretty patterns that seemed to fill him.

“That’s better, listen carefully Simon, you are now a slave, you are the property of Master Troy. You have no choice but to obey. Obedience makes you feel good. It is natural to obey, you live to obey. The more you think about it the more logical and natural it seems to you that you are destined to serve. The more you obey the greater the desire you will feel for gay sex. But you will not have sex until the master orders it. Until you are presented to the Master you will obey me as if I were the Master. Now remove your shirt.”

“I live to Obey” mumbled Simon removing his shirt.

The Kid that had put his hand on Simon’s shoulder now groped him, feeling his balls . But Simon didn’t react, he had not been ordered to.

“Yeah he’s one of us now alright.” Said the kid

“we ‘ave been ordered to remove this statue. You will assist us.” Instructed Simon’s new master.

Simon frowned getting the statue out would be very difficult without assistance.

“The statue is very heavy we will need a lot of help.” Even as he said it Simon could see that the room was filling up with men stripped to the waist each with a blank look on their face.

Another teen followed them “Swapping the video tape on that Parthanon lecture with the Egyptian Space Gods video did the trick alright. I’ve sent the women and children up to the other end of the museum with orders to start a fight. Those boys suitable for further training have been instructed to contact the master when they come of age.”

“That is well done trainee. Slaves... pick up that statue. Trainees make sure that the path to the exit is clear.” Ordered Simon’s new master.

“I obey” said everyone in the room. Simon felt the first thrill of joy as he moved to grab the marble statue, feeling an erotic tingle as his chest pressed against the back of the slave next to him. The statue was heavy but that didn’t matter, the teen had been right Simon felt that he belonged now.

* * *

Snow Hill Estate, City of Bath, UK....

Sean flicked off the van’s radio, it had been full of reports of rioting at the British Museum. The “Reclaim the streets” group were being blamed by a confused media.

“Looks like Jean-Claude has completed his Task. We had better get on with this. Roberto who are these two and what have they done?”

“Seamus O’toole a rapisst and armed robber. 9′inch cock swimmersss build age 18. Davey Ridley arsonist and exsstortion, heavily muscled weightlifter type with 8″inch cock age 20, torched hiss firsst ssschool at age 10.”

“I can see how you would know their records, they were your rivals right? But how do you know their stats, you weren’t Gay before you were enslaved.” said Adam brushing a strand of hair from his eyes.

“I am Succubisss, you think that I do not know my prey?” replied the naked demon. (The raincoat loosely draped over his shoulders a compromise that had been worked out by the other slaves in order to attract less attention....it wasn’t working)

* * *

Davey checked the sawn off shotgun for the third time. Seamus glared at him “Stop bloody fiddling with it. Christ I don’t know why I gave you that thing.”

Steve glanced out the window, the van was still parked out front. “I dunno about this what if it’s the police?”

“If it was the pigs we’d be locked up already” growled Andy

“Andy’s right it’s someone else. So we teach them a little lesson about messing in our business.” Replied Seamus. Cocking his pistol and heading for the door.

Seamus took the lead stepping out into the street knowing that the others followed. It was important to nip this in the bud, whoever it was in the van they needed to understand that messing with Seamus O’Rourke was a very big mistake.

The occupants of the van were getting out. obviously intending to face him in the open,..their mistake figured O’rourke.

There was something about the three that wasn’t quite right, the two that had got out on the nearside of the car looked fit enough but there was an openness to their faces, an innocence almost, these guys might look good on a magazine cover but they couldn’t look menacing if they tried. And then Seamus saw the third man the one that had got out on the far side of the car.

Roberto. A dangerous rival into all sorts of crime. Oddly Roberto seemed to be naked from the waist up apart from an old raincoat draped over his shoulders.

Roberto’s eye seemed to glitter, a strange red colour, a red colour that seemed to grow brighter and brighter. He could see now that Roberto was naked... and hung...a cock of bizarre proportions. Suddenly his vision was obscured by a blinding red light, different from the light from Roberto’s eye more artificial.

“Drop the gun and get undressed” commanded a voice, He heard his pistol clatter against the tarmac as his fingers moved to obey.

Andy saw the two guys shine some sort of laser at his two friends immobilising them, not liking at all how they seemed frozen in place he turned and ran. Behind him he heard a voice “You have the ones the Massster wanted thiss one is mine!”

Suddenly the albino was leaping overhead. landing in front of him, like a pouncing leopard. Before he could react the naked man had a hand around his throat lifting him into the air.

“I am commanded not to biiite you” said the.. the... vampire!?!

The monster’s other hand slipped between Andy’s legs and he heard The tearing of fabric as the razor sharp claw slit open the seem of his pants. Something large and Ice cold pushed into his ass.

The pain was excrutiating but the pleasure was greater. Much greater... All Andy could concentate on was the sensations rippling up out of his anus. The grip on his throat eased but that was ok all thoughts of escape had ceased several moments before, as the succubis sperm began to pump into his eager butt changing Andy’s priorities forever.

* * *

Seamus sat immobile in the back of the van, he could just about see Davey next to him equally frozen. What really shocked him was Andy, his best minder was sat naked on the lap of Roberto. The albino’s massive cock could be seen disappearing into his rear. Oddly Andy’s coffee coloured skin seemed faded, greyer, closer to how Roberto looked. From the grunting noises he was clearly enjoying the penetration.

The van slowed clearly they had reached their destination. “right you two get out of the van walk to the tower, go inside, remove your clothes and stand to attention.” Ordered the youngest of the captors, despite Roberto’s presence this one was clearly the leader. Seamus decided that if he got the opportunity that one would die first.

Having entered the tower Seamus’s treacherous fingers began fumbling with shirt buttons. Six men aged from 20 to 35 stood naked at parade rest facing a marble statue. Several other equally unclothed young men walked about performing various tasks.

After a minute or so another young man entered the room walking down the staircase accompanied by several more guys each seemingly more hansom than the next. Judging by the way the others stopped work and stood to attention this guy in his silk bathrobe was the boss.

The bossman inspected the line of men “Anyone with a criminal record step forward.” He ordered, two of the men stepped forward.

“Anyone who wishes to remain in my service step back.” A single young man stepped back.

“Those of you that have remained in place, get dressed and walk in to town. As soon as you have reached the main road you will have forgotten everything about the last two days and will feel no curiosity about what has happened.”

“Who are you and why do you wish to remain in my service?” demanded the bossman running his eye over the smooth body of the guy that wanted to stay.

“Master, I am Simon Barr and I am a present to you from your trainees. I have been programmed with the need to satisfy your desires.” The bossman flicked his unruly hair out of his eyes and walked around the captive inspecting him.

“Not bad. Thank you trainees. You belong to me now Simon.” Said the guy kissing Simon full on his lips before turning to inspect Seamus and his fellow captives. “You four are criminals. Two of you selected because you are the most handsome, dangerous people that my slaves could find, the other two well I guess your just unlucky because you are gonna share their punishment.”

At word punishment Seamus tried to move again but it was no use, he couldn’t even raise a finger.

“you see the pentagram drawn around the statue. Its going to provide me with the power I need to defeat and enslave my enemy and you fine lads are going to help” explained his captor indicating a 5 metre wide circle. “you are to enter that circle. Once you are inside you will not be able to get back out. If my research is correct you will know what is required of you. Off you go now.”

Seamus walked forward feeling an odd electric tingle as he passed into the pentagram. As soon as the tingling was over he felt his limbs relax. He was free of the mind control. Quickly he turned and immediately hit against an inviible barrier. Seamus looked at Davey and the other two, they were obviously all free of the mind control.

“What are we gonna do Seamus?” whined Davey “I don’t like this shit!”

“Well we can’t get out, whatever that little shit’s done its put up some sort of weird ass forcefield around this statue.” Replied Seamus pacing in front of the marble youth. “this bit o’ stonework’s the key I reckon. I say we smash it. You hear that BOY I’m gonna destroy your damn statue. Not a lot of use to you in pieces nay?”

“You can call me Troy. You are free to do what you want. You’re beyond my control in there.” Replied Troy smiling.

“Don’t just stand there” growled Seamus “trash that statue”.

Seamus spun a kick at the statue’s head hoping to decapitate the thing. His foot connected and he felt the stone give under the impact. Momentarily facing away he heard one of the bozos gasp in alarm. Continuing around he was in time to see the statue’s head slowly returning to its previous posture. Momentarily his mind focused on the similarity of the movement to that used by Arnie in the Terminator movie. He got the feeling that the statue didn’t want to be smashed.

Davey waded in, fists flying. Hitting the statue in its carved ..literally carved..sixpack. The statue reacted like any person would, but slower, tougher. Almost imperceptibly a slight smile appeared on the serene roman face. The bozos also landed punches but it was obvious to Seamus that whatever their crime had been these two weren’t any sort of fighter.

“look!” Said one of the two pointing at the statue. The marble penis had detached itself from the leg and now hung semi-erect. “fucking thing is enjoying it”

Seamus spun in another kick but this time the statue moved with almost human speed. An arm moving to block and then freezing in place as rock solid as it should have been. Seamus stumbled away momentarily off balance. Davey charged in with a rugby tackle but the statue used some sort of martial arts move to send the massively built minder slamming into the barrier. The statue was now fully erect and moving faster than any human.

Grabbing one of the other two, the statue bent him over in a wrestling hold that left the victim pinned with his ass in the air. The smooth polished marble penis slipped in one, twice, three times. The impaled fool groaned and sagged to the floor.

The carved roman youth seemed more alive with each passing moment grabbing Davey by his ears, it forced the massively torsoed thug lower, the strength in its slender arms more than mere jock muscle could resist until he was face to face with the statue’s erect manhood.

Seamus and the second stranger lunged at the statue but with lightning speed it changed to a one handed grip on Davey and backhanded both attackers with a single swipe. Seamus caught a brief glimpse of Davey’s wild panicked expression as his face was pushed forward onto the erection.

For vital seconds Seamus sprawled on the floor winded and gasping for air returning to full alertness as hands pulled him upright. With a shock Seamus realised that it was Davey and the assfucked guy that held him. There was something wrong with their eyes...the pupils seemed paler almost white the irises pinpoint small. The other stranger had just had it up the ass and been discarded by the youthful statue.

It was coming for him now. The statue took it’s time seeming to examine him before pointing a delicate finger at the ground. Massively strong hands pushed down on his shoulders forcing him to his knees. Having seen what the thing had done to Davey, he clamped his mouth shut. But instead of presenting its cock to him the statue turned around presenting its smooth white ass cheeks. He tried to shake free but Davey’s normally powerful grip had become vicelike pushing his face into the statue’s crack.

Surprisingly the marble felt warm as it enveloped his face and not entirely unpleasant. So this is rimming said a stray thought. It was dark his vision obscured by marble flesh. The ass wriggled with pleasure. For some reason he felt an urge to lick..to taste. It was impossible to resist...just one lick wouldn’t hurt...would it?

Seamus tentatively stuck out his tongue, feeling the dark crevice exploring the warm smoothness. And at the limit of his tongue’s reach a puckered depression. The statue was anatomically correct even this deep in its ass. He hadn’t noticed at what point the hands holding him in place had released their grip or that his own hands now gently held the statue’s ass in place. He felt a wet warmth surrounding his rock hard cock, he was being sucked off!

He tried to move, to push the offending mouth away so that he could continue his oral examination without distraction. But it had become so hard to think, let alone move, he gave up, accepting the pleasure as he tried to get his tongue deeper.

Suddenly the ass was gone. And his vision was no longer obscured. There was another ass bent over in front of him about in the position where the statue could have been fucking it while he rimmed it. He tried to lean forward to get let his tongue explore this new crack, but he couldn’t lean forward, couldn’t even pull his tongue back into his mouth.

He felt a brief confusion. The ass in front of him was just a statue so there was no need to reach for it. All he had to do was wait...sooner or later an ass to lick would present itself. He never even noticed the point at which his flesh had hardened into glistening white marble.

* * *

Awake, he was awake and in a strange place, entangled in a group of statues he quickly wrestled himself free. He couldn’t remember how he had got into such an entanglement and vowed silently to have the wine taster sent to the collosium.

All around were various attendants one or two garbed in what he assumed was barbaric raiment of the Colonia Britania . Nervously he began to back away glancing about for an escape. It would not do to be captured by such as these.

A voice seeped into his mind chattering in one of the northern dialects and then in the Imperial tongue. “Do not be afraid, I mean you no harm. I am Troyus Domini Figlio. What is your name?”

He straightened up striking an appropriately heroic pose. “Imperator Marcus Aurelius Antonius Pius Felix Augustus Proconul!”

* * *

Simon had watched wide eyed as the master cast his spell, never had he dreamed that such a thing was possible, he was proud to have such a powerful Master he had never dreamed that being a slave would be so much fun, or that gay sex could be so good.

The criminals were now statues and stepping out from between the Orgy of stone was a human. A teenager about the same age as the Master’s favourite Sean, he was short in stature, about 5′3″ but perfectly proportioned for his size, his skin the classic coffee hue of the middle east, with Large hazel eyes and shoulder length curly black hair.

Simon’s eyes widened as he heard the now fully human youth proudly announce his name in heavily accented Latin. It was incredible, something his Master had surely not suspected. “Master Permission to speak!”

“What is it Simon?”

“The museum had the statue tagged as a victorious athlete. They were wrong. He’s no athlete. You’ve re-animated a Roman Emperor! And not just any Emperor. This one was also high priest and living embodiment of the sun god Elagebal. His sexual excesses were so prolific and exotic that the Praetorian Guard had him executed or so the historians thought.” Explained Simon

Troy smiled, feeling his genetically enhanced penis harden in anticipation

“I’ve never enslaved a God-Emperor before. I wonder if he gives good head......This is a definite bonus.”