The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various Techniques

Chapter 11

A Rock and a Hard Place

* * *

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on

This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

* * *

The moon’s rays forming a beam of light that illuminated a carved stone altar shaped to represent a male orgy with one figure missing. The statues posed in the act of fucking the empty space between them.

A pair of Aztec warriors hauled a teenager into the chamber to face their master.

“What’s this?” demanded Talon disdainfully inspecting the bespectacled nerd.

“Found him lurking around outside Master.”

“Well he’s no use to us like that. Hardly any physique and short sighted as well.” commented Talon inspecting the captive “at least his teeth seem to be in good order.”

Talon took out a carved dice sized cube and held it in front of the captive in the palm of his hand. The cube trembled and gradually began to roll slowly toward the captive.

“Excellent! A virgin...so rare these days... Saving yourself for the right girl? eh boy, well we’ll soon cure that.” Smiled Talon holding the irridescent ivory in front of the captives nose. “Wonderful stuff this diced unicorn horn I really must get some more. Such a shame that SRU charges such high prices. ”

“Get off of me, I weren’t doing nothing”

“ahhh but you will. So boy, who knows where you are?”

“I ain’t telling you nothin, let me go!”

“Well at least he has spirit.. No matter. You can tell me all about it later. but first you can provide the energy for tonight’s entertainments.” said Talon signalling to his warrior slaves

Knives appeared and quickly cut open the seam of the captive’s pants. The warriors understood what was to happen, each grabbing a limb so that the struggling captive was held horizontally above the ground.

“Noo! wait I don’t want to die!”

“Die? DIE! you’re no use to me dead. Hurry up and plug him in his whining irritates me.” snapped Talon

The warriors pulled the captives legs apart and began to lower him onto the granite penis that projected from one of the alter’s statues and then stood back waiting expectantly.

The teenager began to scream trying to push himself off the massive stone phalus that now penetrated him.

“hurts arrgh...oh god..it HURTS..its...oh god...”

Talon watched intently as the victim struggled trying desperately to un-impale himself, inadvertently doing exactly what the altar required. Gradually the screams were getting less frantic as the magic began to work deep in the tight arse.

The victim’s hair was already longer and darker, his skin tightening over new muscle, straining the seams of clothes that could no longer contain the physique within. instead of trying to pull himself off the victim began wriggling his butt, trying to get more of the polished stone member into his tight rear. His glasses lay discarded no longer required.

“Ohh God, ooh God thats goood...”

The fact that he had been a virgin was clearly accelerating the transformation, within seconds the victim had acquired the muscular build of a quarterback. Totally lost in the altar’s seductive spell his tongue licking the crotch of the statue in front of him while his ass slid up and down the impaling shaft.

“Ohh G...oh mmm Oh Master...OH MASTER!”

Talon felt the surge of power as the last trace of free will was transformed into mystic energy and turned to inspect the end result of the Altar’s power.

“Ahh much better, thats the good thing about virgins...they polish up well no matter what you start out with. Come here now its time you learned what the real thing is like, granite is a poor substitute.”

“I obey Master” replied the newly formed aztec warrior eagerly disgarding the tattered remnants of his clothes.

“The rest of you fetch the viewing globe. My succubis needs to be directed to its next target. Lets see if this would be Master has what it takes.”

* * *

Trev finished his sit ups and started on weights, his room looked different these days, his computer, Sci-fi books, and model kits occupied a discarded heap in one corner, abandoned since his brother had forced him to watch the video..

He remembered fondly the day his brother had grabbed him in an armlock and forced him down in front of the TV, he’d struggled and cursed but he’d never been able to beat his older brother in a fight. The Egyptian Space Gods theme had begun to play filling the room with hypnotic light and sound. A few minutes later he had understood everything and thanked his brother for enroling him in as a trainee slave.

All that mattered now was getting into shape, he had four years to get himself looking perfect so that he would be able to please his master well when he entered service. Trev smiled, if he looked closely he could...almost....see the sixpack begining to form. He’d been lucky, a Master had seen him and the other trainees exercising and had decided to accept them into his service early.

The front door slammed, and heavy tired footsteps plodded up the stairs, Trev immediately recognised his brother’s heavy tread. Trev felt a twinge of worry, his brother had turned 18 and was now in the service of a hard master. A master who did not tollerate mistakes of any kind.

To make matters worse his own beloved Master Troy was an enemy of Sam’s master and had commanded Trev not to reveal his true loyalty.

“Hey Sam how’s it going?” he shouted

“I thought I told you Trev, I am to be reffered to as #239.” came the weary reply “You’ll understand when it’s your turn to enter service, our old names have no relevence.”

“Yes...I suppose I will” replied Trev switching the weight he was pumping to his other hand. Trev remembered the moment when his own Master called him to serve, somehow he couldn’t imagine Master Troy wanting to remove his name.

“You sound worn out bro” commented Trev dropping the weight on the bed and going to his brother’s room.

Sam’s room was even more spartan than Trev’s own, all Sam’s old stuff had been been binned, even the bed. Sam had been allowed to keep a sheet and pillow. his wardrobe consisted of several ripped jean shorts and an equal number of white, skin tight vests. Their parents had been quite worried at first but a quick treatment with Sam’s laser controller had ended that. As far as Mum and Dad were concerned there was now nothing unusual about their sons behavior or the fact that all their disposable income now went to an entirely different bank account.

“We went on a raid last night, I...I’ve never done anything like that before.” replied Sam #239

“A raid? I don’t understand” said Trev making sure to get a good look at Sam’s muscular back as he stripped off his tight T-shirt, he was not allowed to touch, but at least he could have a good look at what he had been programmed to desire..

“We were commanded to go to a place and enslave the occupants and if they resisted to kill them.” said Sam #239 “The Master gave us each a gun to use.”

“Wow...like... what happened?” said Trev. Even if he hadn’t been interested anyway this could be exactly what his Master had wanted him and the other trainee slaves to find out about.

“They..they weren’t human....and they resisted.”

“You mean you killed someone?”

“Of course I did, I am a good slave!” replied Sam #239 with pre-programmed pride.

“They were beautiful Trev, pure muscle, massive naked cocks and these strange red eyes....I can’t get them out of my head....one of them bit me, I can still feel him in my head calling me.”

“It bit you? what did your master say?”

“He....I...I...oh god Trev..... I lied to my Master....the creature’s making me disobedient.” said Sam in anguish “I..I told the overseer I wasn’t hurt”

Awkwardly, mindfull of his own orders Trev hugged his distraught brother, he could only imagine how terrible it must be to have betrayed one’s master as the huge hunk’s tears ran down his shoulder.

“easy bro, it will be alright. Your Master will make it better. ”

“It wants me, wants to ffuck me...and I...I want it to, it’s getting so I can’t even keep my mind on my orders. It’s getting harder to resist Trev, one day soon I’m going to stop obeying my Master.”

Trev guided his brother to his sleeping pallet holding him until finally he slept exhausted.

Carefully detatching himself Trev went quietly downstairs picking up his bicycle from the front hall. Once outside he quickly cycled toward the wooded hills and Master Troy’s hiding place. His master had ordered him and the other trainees to report anything unusual...and this certainly qualified. Strangely he couldn’t help feeling that there was something else he should tell His Master but couldn’t quite remember what.

* * *

The Succubis stood motionless the chill winter rain running down it’s naked body, it seathed with rage, mere humans had defied it, Only three other succubi had escaped and even now the two lesser ones fed off the carcass of their wounded brother.

He wanted to be out there fucking some human prey but could not. The hated human Talon, who’s spells bound him demanded that he stay here and wait.

Yes Roberto, you are to wait, wait and watch. You are my creature, you exist only to serve ME Wispered Talon deep in his head.

The succubis vaguely remembered the name Roberto, it had once been significant and still held some power over him. From a short distance away his acute hearing picked up the sounds of a human breathing hard. He sniffed the air tasting the scent, A human male only a pup not yet fully grown mixed with the scent of oil and metal. The pup was probably astride one of the human’s muscle powered moving things.

Wistfully the succubis wondered if the pup would come close enough to bite, it was all so unfair not being able to move. The sound receded as the boy cycled his way up the final 100 yards of the forest track. finally discarding the machine thing at the door of the red brick tower that projected out above the pines.

* * *

The fragrant pine branches blazed in the fireplace giving off the occasional crack or pop. Four of the slaves worked to clean the room while others slept.

“...and thats...like... all he said Master” finished Trev, standing to attention before his personal god, the Master Troy.

Troy frowned “you do not remember reporting something odd last night do you Trev?”

“No Master”

Troy glanced at Jean-Claude “Your thoughts Slave”

“It is consistant with my previous master’s philosophy” replied the DiCaprio lookalike “Le removal of le memorie, he would ‘ave ‘ad done. This raid, le use of guns,...Oui...yes he would have done this. He does not value life Maser.”

“You have done well Trainee Trev. You may name your reward.”

“Thank you Master!” exclaimed Trev “But ..like..what I would reallly want has been forbidden.”

“Ah well” chuckled Troy “That’s one rule I am am not going to break, you will have to wait until you are eighteen like all the rest. But I think I can give you something nearly as good....Adam.”

“Yes Master” replied the blonde teen

“You told me that you had been singled out for special duty by your training master. what was that?”

“I was to be an entertainer, a dancer, singer and actor, Master. I was ordered to become a famous TV personality.”

“Of course, and there are those who would pay good money for TV star that sucks when ordered.” grinned Troy. “Well Adam, you have an audience. Take Trev to one of the other rooms and dance for him. as erotic as you like.... but you’re not allowed to touch understood.”

“Yes Master” “Yes Master, Thank you Master!”

Troy smiled as the two turned to leave. Waiting until the boy had departed before turning to his slaves “Aliens of some sort, that can break slave conditioning. And our enemy is so concerned that he uses lethal force. I want one of these aliens boys, once we’ve captured it we can find out what it did to trev’s brother...and how good a fuck it is.”

“That may be easier to do than you think Master” replied Sean indicating the window “Look...”

High in the tall pines a naked figure crouched on a branch, it’s penis acting like a prehensile tail wrapped around the branch between it’s feet. Red eyes glowing balefully.

“They must have followed Trev. Grab your MC lasers we’re going out...Jack get Adam, Trev is to remain behind.”

“Yes Master”

* * *

Troy watched the aliens, suddenly glad that his slaves were with him. There was something utterly primal about the creatures, he had originally thought he would be meeting some sort of advanced alien race...whatever these were advanced wasn’t it, well endowed yes...advanced.? No way.

Something about the creatures made him uneasy if he had hackles they would be rising right now and yet at the same time his penis was begining to harden just looking at those perfect bodies.

He glanced behind him, most of the slaves were at least partially dressed. But Adam was entirely nude obviously having been summoned half way through Trev’s reward.

“OK...Slaves... stand your ground, You are to assist and protect me if they try anything.” Slowly Troy moved out in front of the group, I am really going to hate myself for saying this later he thought.

“Welcome to the planet Earth I.....” the words froze in his throat the lead alien was looking at him with blazing red eyes that seemed to swirl with patterns. A small part of his brain screamed in alarm, he had seen that pattern before, the eyes were like the control lasers, whatever this creature was it had a built in mind control ability and it was using it on HIM!”

* * *

Talon smiled as he watched the mist shrouded image that the magic generated within the sphere’s obsidian depths. Abesnt mindedly stroking the hair of the freshly enslaved warrior that was contentedly licking his nipple. “Ahh the Young Master finally realises the danger he is in. Soon he will be little more than an animal in heat.”

“It’s time for you to return to the Altar my fine new warrior, your passion will give me the power to enslave them all.”

* * *

<HERE> it was not so much a word just a concept implanted in Troy’s mind, The creature wanted him closer. He felt his legs take a step closer. It was almost as if he could feel the creature’s need...its Hunger, like an agony that only He Troy Masterson could relieve.

Troy concentrated on standing still, He knew about the control lasers, how they distracted you while the real message was slipped in, He had had Sean repeatedly try to Control him with a laser each time feeding a command that he could resist until finally the device had stopped having any effect.

The creature’s power was not the same it felt different, It came from a different angle somehow. Mentally he imagined shifting the wall in his mind so that it faced the direction the creature’s power was coming from. The need to get closer stopped like a light switch being flipped, but the link was still there, He could still feel the thing’s presence skitterinmg around in his head. His eyes were still locked with those of the creature at the edge of vision he could see Adam walking forward toward the second creature his penis fully erect..

“You are ordered NOT to look at their eyes, Jamie, Paul restrain Adam, the rest of you use the lasers, order them to close their eyes.”

The real world faded out suddenly as the creature renewed its effort. The creature was slipping tendrils of thought around the “wall” he had created. His sub-conscious mind depicting flesh coloured tentacles each tipped with a penis head thrusting around questing, dripping delicous pre-cum. He reached out with a virtual hand and squeezed the Penis/tentacle with all his might. the howl of agony way real...very real.

REAL.. the word echoed in his mind, the scream was real! that meant that the mental link went both ways. Suddenly Troy felt more confident. This contest of wills was not as one sided as it had appeared. Confidence fed his shield turning its image from a brick wall to armour plate. Cautiously he tried to look inside the creature’s mind.

The creature’s mind swallowed him in some sort of mental virtual reality. Like some sort of sexual “DOOM” game where the monster’s main weapons were of the impaling sort and the walls were made of oil slicked abdominal muscles. All of it designed to seduce.

A naked, bat winged, creature swooped down it’s penis like a javalin. Troy concentrated imagining a sword, a massive two handed excalibur....The weapon formed in his hands for a second looking like the sword of legend, polished steel glistening in the light before morphing into a metre long erect penis as the creature’s mind tried to corrupt it. Lacking time to worry Troy slashed at the creature, whatever it looked like the weapon was still HIS. The Penis Blade pierced the flyinig creature and shattering it into a thousand maggot sized penises

For an instant the walls of muscle shimmered revealing a normal room, a tattooed man attended by a host of naked slaves. Without seeing it in any normal sense Troy knew that the tattooed man was a Player, like a chessmaster moving his playing peices.

The creature’s mind recovered reforming the virtual wall and launching another attack this time two gorgeous copies of its real life form leaping out at him. Trow swung the Penis Blade in a mighty arc slicing both of of the attackers apart.

Troy felt the thrill of victory, but then stopped a cold chilll tingling up his back...he was playing by the the rules that the creature was setting and that would only lead to enslavement. Deliberately he changed tactic and walked through the room’s wall willing the next room to be the centre of the creature’s mind.

This room was different a luxury dungeon bedroom. On the bed a naked teen was chained face up wreathing in extasy as an army of 6inch tall creatures caressed him. The teen had a chain linking his pierced nipples that glowed with a pale blue aura.

Grabbing one of the miniature sex demons, Troy crushed it letting the creature’s white blood oose between his fingers. The rest of the demons turned as one glaring at him before leaping toward him red eyes gleaming. The gleaming teeth nipped at him stinging him with twinges of desire. But the defense was weak the tiny creatures easily destroyed.

The figure on the bed groaned seeming to be coming down from the demon induced high. finally noticing Troy’s presense

“Who the fuck are you?”

“Troy, and you are?”

“Roberto, Don’t just stand there you fucker get this sodding chain offa me.”

“The Chain’s important?”

“Its how my fucking master controls me.”

Troy looked at the chain following the string of power, suddenly reality shifted he was no longer in his own body, he was in another one, better stronger its senses overloaded by the orgasmic energy that flowed from the stone penis throbbing in the body’s arse.. he was in the room he had glimpsed earlier, the one that the tattooed man inhabited.

There was another mind sharing the body a slave mind totally enthralled..it took only an instant to read the slave. His name was Alvin, he had seen something suspicious, but had got too close and been captured. Alvin had been transformed in mind and body and now Served by providing the Orgasmic energy that powered his Master’s spells. Troy looked deeper, finding and altering Alvin’s allegeance. A wave of pleasure fed back into Troy as the slave accepted his New Master and began diverting part of the mystic power into Troy.

Troy pushed his mind back for an istant flicking through the virtual dungeon room before returning to true reality. The Succubis was stood directly in front of him frozen in place. The other two succubii were struggling but were being held restrained by his slaves. reaching forward he unclipped the chain that linked the succubis’ nipples and threw it away.

Roberto blinked he was Free, no more fucking tattoo artist telling HIM what to do. No more demon driving him insane with gay lust... And his body felt good... powerful..The local street gangs would have something to fear now, they could do as they were told or he would put the BITE on them Roberto smiled gently running his tongue over his fangs wondering what a girl driven wild by his venom would be like.

Yes life was good, but this shirtlifter Troy was a threat. He knew too much, not bad looking though. better bite him anyway.

Troy listened to Roberto’s thoughts and smiled looking Roberto in the eye. “I really can’t have you running around loose Roberto, you’re far too dangerous. This won’t hurt a bit ”

Roberto tried to look away but found that he couldn’t, energy seemed to flow from Troy’s eyes obscuring everything and Troy was right.... it didn’t hurt at all ....and when it was over he knealt before his beloved Master.

Reveling in his new power Troy quickly entered the minds of roberto’s pack grabbing the mental threads that controlled them, they were HIS now.

* * *

Without warning the viewing globe darkened like a light going out. Talon’s head jerked up, eyes blazing. “Impressive...the young one has released all three succubi, I wonder how long he will last now that MY power no longer restrains the demons. A shame that I cannot observe. No matter....we will just have to find other entertainments...You three go find me a pair of blondes, you and you prepare my the tattooing pigmants.....the special ones.”