The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various and Sundry Hypnotists

Part Four — Training Day

“There is a lot more to this job than just using your powers,” Jayde said casually, eyeing her companion closely.

The sexy hypnotist was seated at a small table in the outdoor seating area of the Lucky Fin restaurant in downtown Boise. The restaurant was located in an area known as The Grove, a plaza only a few blocks from The Spiral and surrounded by a convention center, a hotel, hockey arena and several restaurants and office buildings.

“I understand,” her companion replied from across the table.

Known as only as Dazzle, she was a young pretty woman of twenty-three. She had a short pixie-style hair cut, her locks dyed a vivid pink. Her eyes were rich brown, and she had plump, pouty lips to go with her fair skin. She was short, barely five-three, with slender figure and small but firm round breasts.

Dazzle wore a short, tight black dress and strappy black platform sandals with five inch heels. Her jewelry was minimal, consisting of a pair of pink sapphire stud earrings, a silver bracelet and a gold toe ring set with a pink garnet. Her long fingernails were metallic blue, her toenails sparkling pink. A large white designer handbag with gold hardware sat on the chair beside her.

By contrast, the half-Chinese, half-German Jayde had several bright green streaks in her shoulder-length dark hair. She was wearing a low-cut, long-sleeve green top that was cropped to show off her phenomenal abs and diamond navel piercing, along with black leather pants. Her platform sandals were similar to Dazzle’s though they only added three inches to her height. Jayde’s fingernails were emerald green, her toenails black. She had a gold pocket watch around her neck, and she wore a gold ring set with a large black onyx on her right ring finger. On her left middle toe was a gold and emerald toe ring, a gift from her sister Jing-Mei.

“You do, do you.? Then tell me what you see,” Jayde challenged the younger woman.

Dazzle took a deep breath. She had just finished a three-month stint as a slave of The Spiral Hypnotists’ club as punishment for her part in an unauthorized gambling, drug and prostitution operation within its walls.

Being a mentalist, Dazzle had powers that The Spiral’s owner Arthur Winston coveted; therefore he had granted her freedom in exchange for joining the Spiral’s staff.

Jayde’s partner Sylver had recently retired from field work to assist High Mistress Gillian in running The Spiral, so Arthur had given Jayde free reign to choose her new partner. She had considered Mistress Camila, one of the Spiral’s staff hypnotists, as well as several other options. After some consideration, she had decided on Dazzle.

The mentalist had jumped at the opportunity, vastly preferring it to working as Spiral security or a bodyguard for Arthur.

Now she was on “probationary training” as the taciturn Jayde put it.

“I worked with Sylver a long time; I am not thrilled about breaking in a new partner. You get one chance. Fuck it up and I will make sure you get sold on the slave market to some guy that wants to ass-fuck you every day,” she had told Dazzle earlier that morning.

The pink-haired mentalist nodded, swallowing hard.

Jayde had a reputation for being ruthless and impatient, and she had been very clear that she was resistant to mentalism.

Dazzle wanted to do well and avoid drawing Jayde’s ire. She took her time looking around the plaza; it was busy with people walking to and from various parts of downtown.

“I see…a fat woman with a limp due to wearing shoes that are too small…a guy who is very possessive of his girlfriend by the way he is keeping a hand on her, probably abusive…two men with pistols under their shirts…a young woman who is likely a pickpocket from the way she’s checking people out…and a young blonde woman wearing a slave-collar denoting her as property of a hypnotist,” Dazzle said carefully.

“Not bad,” Jayde allowed.

She was a PhD psychologist and had exceptionally well-honed powers of observation.

Dazzle let out a relieved sigh.

“So what now?” Jayde prompted.

“We follow the slave; she fits the description of one belonging to our target,” Dazzle replied.

Jayde nodded her approval. The hypno-slave was a twenty-four-year-old named Ellie Weston; she had long blonde hair and green eyes, along with an athletic and toned body. She was five-five, a former BSU cheerleader prior to becoming the slave of a woman named Marilyn Saroyan.

Ellie was currently dressed in a tight blue silk blouse and a short black skirt; her long hair was in a single braid, and she wore flat black sandals. Her makeup was minimal, and she wore no jewelry. Her finger and toenails were painted white.

Jayde and Dazzle watched as Ellie went into a small, trendy coffee shop across the plaza from Lucky Fins; ten minutes later, she emerged carrying a large cup of coffee as she headed toward the Grove’s north end.

Jayde nodded at Dazzle, and the pair rose from their seats. Jayde dropped two one-hundred dollar bills on the table to cover their forty-dollar check before she and Dazzle exited the restaurant’s seating area and casually blended into the crowd as they followed Ellie.

The blonde hypno-slave left The Grove area and turned east, walking down the sidewalk on a busy avenue; Jayde and Dazzle followed her two blocks until she went into a tall office building.

The hypnotist and the mentalist walked past the door Ellie had entered.

Jayde stopped at the end of the block.

“Okay trainee, what now?” she asked Dazzle, raising an eyebrow in a manner very much like her sister.

Dazzle thought for a moment.

“We know what building Ellie went into; she was most likely sent to get coffee for her Mistress, so Marilyn is probably in there somewhere. She works as a financial consultant and “project manager” for people in the hypnotist community… so we go in, check the directory for a firm or office that does accounting, money management or similar services. It probably won’t have Marilyn’s name on it,” the mentalist said carefully.

Jayde was quiet for a moment; Dazzle held her breath, nervous about what her new boss would say.

“Not bad. Hopefully Marilyn doesn’t know Arthur is aware of her. She hasn’t made any move to enter The Spiral or be part of the community. Yet here she is, operating within easy walking distance of the club. Very brazen. You know, I wouldn’t be surprised if she or whomever she is working for owns or leases the entire building…,” Jayde said thoughtfully.

Marilyn Saroyan was a powerful hypondomme with reputation for skill and ruthlessness. Like many true hypnotists, she sold her talents as a mercenary; in addition to being a hypnotist, she was also a financial genius, and she often utilized her skills in conjunction to utterly destroy her high-paying clients’ enemies mentally, physically and financially.

Throughout The Spiral’s construction process, someone with a lot of power and influence had attempted to sabotage the operation financially. Fortunately Arthur’s cash flow and financial advisors had weathered the storm and The Spiral had opened successfully. It had taken Arthur a lot of time and resources to discover Marilyn was operating in Boise, and he suspected she was behind the difficulties on behalf of one of his enemies.

His efforts to contact Marilyn had been in vain, and he had only recently discovered that she was operating downtown very near his club. He had tasked Jayde to find Marilyn, hypnotize her and find out who her employer was.

Then she was to bring her to him to be “taught a lesson”.

“No problem boss,” the cocky Jayde had replied, sitting with her feet up on Arthur’s desk.

He had smiled sourly.

“See that it isn’t. You have been off your game lately Jayde; totally unacceptable. And make sure that little pink-haired slut doesn’t screw up, or she will be right back serving as my ass-fuck toy,” Arthur had said before dismissing her.

Jayde had been seething when she left Arthur’s office.

Fuck you, you fraud. I should hypnotize you and make you Dazzle’s fuck-toy. Or just kill you. I can handle Marilyn Saroyan by myself, she fumed silently.

Now that her anger had cooled, she wasn’t so sure.

“We could call for backup,” Dazzle suggested as if reading her mind.

Something the mentalist was actually capable of.

However, a powerful hypnotist like Jayde would likely sense the intrusion and be upset.

Dazzle did not want to upset Jayde.

The older hypnotist was silent a moment longer.

Dazzle waited patiently for her decision.

“Knowing when to call for help is a good thing. I agree. Good call trainee. Normally you could call for a security team, or maybe a staff hypnotist. Luckily I have an in with somebody who can help, someone a lot better than the goons in security or even any of the hypnotists on staff,” Jayde replied, taking out her phone.

She dialed and put the device to her ear.

“Hey sis, how are you? Great! I’m good thanks. On a job, actually. Are you at The Spiral? Great, I was wondering if you could give me a hand. I’m on a job which is really close to The Spiral. Thank you. I will text you the address right now,” Jayde said before hanging up.

She sent a text and put her phone back in her pocket.

“Help is on the way. She will be here in ten,” she said to Dazzle.

They moved to a nearby bench and sat, chatting about the skill of the employees in The Spiral’s salon who dyed their hair.

Both of them favored a young woman named Kelsey, who had been “acquired” from a local salon.

A short time later a gold Rolls Royce pulled over and stopped in front of where Jayde and Dazzle sat.

The rear passenger door opened and a beautiful woman of Asian descent stepped out.

High Mistress Jing-Mei was stunningly beautiful, even dressed down from her usual glamorous gowns, fine jewelry and expensive shoes.

The hypnotist was currently wearing a snug, long-sleeved plum-colored top and matching athletic leggings, along with simple black flip-flops. Her long hair was in a tight bun, and the only jewelry she wore was a ruby pendant on a platinum chain, and a gold and emerald toe ring identical to Jayde’s on her right middle toe. Her finger and toenails were black.

“Hello Jayde, Dazzle,” she said, smiling.

“Hello sis, thank you for coming!” Jayde replied enthusiastically.

She rose with a genuine smile and embraced her sister.

Discovering Jing-Mei was family and wanted to be part of her life had been cause for the purest joy Jayde had ever felt.

“It is my pleasure young one,” Jing-Mei replied as they hugged.

“Hello High Mistress. It is an honor to work with you,” Dazzle said after the sisters separated.

“Thank you. I hear you are very talented,” Jing-Mei replied with her customary raised eyebrow.

Dazzle nodded in appreciation.

“Thank you. I just need to work on my judgement and patience,” she said demurely.

Jing-Mei chuckled.

“You are wise to be aware of that,” she complemented Dazzle.

The mentalist blushed.

“She has a long way to go before she’s a good operator. Getting through this mission will be a start,” Jayde said nonchalantly.

She gave Dazzle a stern look, reminding her to focus.

Them mentalist nodded in acknowledgment.

“So what are you ladies into?” Jing-Mei asked.

Jayde explained their mission to her sister.

Jing-Mei listened carefully, nodding occasionally.

“So we are up against Mistress Marilyn Saroyan. She is skilled, intelligent, clever and very tough. Arthur is asking a lot,” she said carefully.

“Not too tough for you and I to crack. Plus my trainee here isn’t completely useless so far,” Jayde said with a slight smile.

Jing-Mei smiled back and nodded.

“This is your operation, I will follow your lead. Let’s go have a chat with Mistress Marilyn,” she said to her sister.

Jing-Mei, Jayde and Dazzle strode into the small lobby of the building Ellie had disappeared into. The floor was off white tile, the walls a pleasant grey and adorned with simple, elegant paintings of exotic flowers. There was a door on each wall to the left and right, and a large wooden desk in front of a bank of elevators.

Behind the desk sat a woman in her thirties with short curly blonde hair and dressed in a navy blue jacket and skirt.

“Hello, can I help you?” she asked cheerfully.

Jing-Mei and Dazzle stayed behind Jayde as she approached the desk.

“Hello, I am looking for a friend of mine; her name is Ellie and she works in this building, but I am not sure what floor. Do you know her?” she asked.

“Oh, I am sorry but this is a private company; I cannot divulge any information about employees or clients. We only see people by appointment,” the woman said pleasantly.

“Well, we might be interested in doing business with your company. How about a tour?” Jayde suggested amiably.

The woman shook her head.

“I am afraid that isn’t possible. We don’t do walk-ins, but if you would like to make an appointment, you can leave your information and we will get in contact with you,” she replied coolly.

Jayde locked eyes with her.

“I am sure we can come to an agreement…just relax and listen to my voice…,” she began.

“Oh no, you are not hypnotizing me!” the woman said, obviously wary of hypnotists.

Jayde saw her reach under the desk; she tensed, expecting her to pull out a gun, but the woman’s hand came out empty.

Jayde realized she probably pushed a call button.

As if on cue, the doors on the left and right opened, and two men in black suits emerged from each one; three were white, one black and all four were tall, fit and sported shaved heads.

“I see. That is unfortunate; things are going to get messy now. Dazzle, this nice woman requires some convincing to cooperate,” Jayde said calmly.

She stepped back and looked at Jing-Mei, who smiled and winked.

The sisters moved to stand back to back, each kicking off her sandals as the men advanced on them.

“Ladies it is time for you to go,” one of the men said.

Both Jing-Mei and Jayde laughed.

Dazzle stepped forward, smiling wolfishly at the woman behind the desk.

“If you think you are going to—,” the receptionist began.

“Shut the fuck up!” Dazzle cut her off.

The mentalist unleashed a stream of almost invisible flashes of energy from her eyes into the receptionist’s.

The woman looked astonished as her mouth involuntarily clamped shut.

“Now take this and fuck yourself with it,” Dazzle said next, pulling a pink dildo from her handbag and tossing it on the desk.

She released another stream of flashes into her victim’s eyes as she spoke.

The receptionist looked mortified as she lifted her skirt, picked up the dildo and inserted it into her pussy.

Dazzle grinned; the mentalist had a sadistic streak, and making a person fuck themselves with a dildo was one of her signatures.

The receptionist gasped as she began to thrust the phallus rhythmically into herself.

At the same time, the four goons rushed Jayde and Jing-Mei.

The hypnotists’ trained eyes noted the slightly vacant look on the men’s faces; they were “hypno-goons”, likely slaves of Marilyn Saroyan.

The sisters each moved with surprising speed; Jing-Mei gracefully dodged one man’s attempt to grab her, kicking him sharply in the stomach before blocking a punch from another man and countering with a blow to his throat that left him choking.

Jayde caught one man’s arm as he reached for her, viciously breaking it before punching him in the face; his partner tried to punch her, but she ducked and swept his feet, knocking him to the tiled floor with a thud.

As the sisters fought the goons, Dazzle calmly walked around the desk and wheeled the receptionist to the side.

The woman was grunting as she helplessly continued to fuck herself.

Dazzle was very tech and computer savvy, one of the reasons Jayde had chosen her as her new partner. The computer on the desk was unlocked, saving her from having to command the receptionist to give her the password. She began to search the hard drive for information as the brawl in front of the desk continued.

The man who’s feet Jayde had swept went down again when she kicked him in the face as he tried to rise. The man who’s arm she’d broken joined him on the floor when Jayde blocked his kick, then kicked him in the balls and punched him in the chest. She stomped on both of their groins and kicked each one in the head with impressive speed for good measure.

Jing-Mei was a graceful whirling dervish of feet and fists; her movements were hypnotic as she dodged, spun and leapt about.

“Your arm is too heavy to lift,” she told one man as she struck his shoulder.

Jing-Mei smiled as his arm fell to his side, tingling and useless.

She sidestepped his partner’s kick and smashed her foot into his planted leg.

“Your leg is numb, your foot now rooted to the floor,” she suggested firmly.

The man grunted in surprise as he found he couldn’t lift his foot.

Jing-Mei’s blows were infused with hypnotic energy, her movements mesmerizing ,and her voice bypassed their conscious minds.

The man who’s arm was dangling uselessly threw a punch at her with his other arm which she blocked, followed by another with the same result. Jing-Mei gracefully ducked his third punch and punch him hard in his groin. He bent over in pain as she stood.

Jing-Mei smashed her knee into his face, knocking him to the floor unconscious.

She turned to the man with his foot she had hypnotically stuck to the floor.

Jing-Mei jumped into the air, her bare foot smashing into his face. As she landed, she punched him hard in the chest.

“You cannot move,” she told him firmly.

The man froze.

Jing-Mei turned to see how Jayde was faring.

Her sister was sitting on the edge of the desk, her two opponents down and not moving.

Jayde winked and waved.

Jing-Mei chuckled and nodded.

Dazzle was finished on the computer.

The receptionist was slowing the pace of her masturbation as Dazzle’s suggestion began to wear off.

The mentalist turned the woman’s chair so she was facing her.

“Put the dildo in your mouth and do not move,” she commanded, releasing yet more flashes into her eyes.

The receptionist obeyed, shoving the dildo into her mouth and sitting still in her chair.

Dazzle took a pair of zip ties from her handbag and use them to secure the receptionist’s hands and feet.

Finished she turned to face the sisters, both of whom chuckled at the sight of the receptionist sitting with the dildo in her mouth, zip-tied to her chair.

“Did you find anything useful?” Jayde asked.

She and Jing-Mei simultaneously raised their eyebrows.

Now Dazzle chuckled.

“Marilyn’s office is on twelve. There are not a lot of employees for a building this size; they are mostly accountants, actuaries and other financial types scattered from the sixth floor on up; the second floor is marked as a slave dorm, third floor has a gym and a salon, the fourth a cafeteria, the fifth a daycare. But the eleventh has the most occupied offices. She has a personal security team of eight on stand by up there. Two of them will be in the lobby outside the elevator doors,” she said.

“Good job, trainee. At least it will be fun,” Jayde said.

Jing-Mei nodded.

“We will go up to twelve. Dazzle, Jayde and I will hypnotize the first two guards. Save your energy for when their friends respond,” she said.

She knew mentalists could deplete their powers rapidly if they weren’t careful, requiring rest before using them again.

Over-use could cause headaches, nausea or unconsciousness.

“Yes High Mistress,” Dazzle said respectfully.

The trio got into the elevator, using a keycard Dazzle took from the receptionist’s desk drawer.

In her huge, exquisitely decorated office on the twelfth floor, Marilyn Saroyan was sitting at her desk reading a report on her laptop and sipping her coffee.

Her slave Ellie was sitting on the couch with a tablet, going over her Mistress’s schedule for the rest of the week.

Marilyn finished the report and leaned back in her chair, a thoughtful expression on her face.

The report was an account of an act of insubordination by one of her mid-level “civilian” employees who was unaware of the true hypnotism community. The employee was a very smart but opinionated and stubborn twenty-eight-year old named Becky Nelson. The report was written by her Thrall Miles Cohen, who acted as the building’s manager.

This was the second time Becky had been written up; this time, Miles noted she had been argumentative, uncooperative and unreasonable when he had asked her to take on a few extra duties temporarily, stating “they were not in her job description”. When he had tried to reason with her, she had gotten angrier, accusing him of using intimidation tactics and creating a “hostile work environment”. Finally she had threatened to file a lawsuit if he didn’t back off.

Like most hypnodommes, Marilyn had very little to no tolerance for dissent, disobedience or underlings who didn’t follow orders.

She had decided to discipline Becky herself. Checking the file, she noted Becky’s post-hypnotic trigger phrase, ginger spice girl. The file noted the trigger had been installed in Becky’s subconscious shortly after she was hired by Mistress Brooke, one of Marilyn’s staff hypnotists.

All of her non-slave employees had trigger phrases locked into their subconscious that they were completely unaware of; the triggers would allow she or her staff hypnotists to send them instantly into a deep hypnotized state.

The were the perfect disciplinary tool for just such an occasion.

Marilyn lifted her phone and dialed Becky’s extension, also noted in her file.

“Hello Ms. Saroyan,” Becky answered warily.

“Hello Becky. Would you come up to my office right away please?” Marilyn asked.

“Of course, I will be right up,” Becky replied.

“Thank you,” Marilyn said, hanging up.

A few minutes later Marilyn’s intercom beeped.

“Yes Lisa?” she asked her secretary.

“Ms Saroyan, Becky from accounting is here to see you,” Lisa said.

The secretary was a thoroughly-conditioned slave, utterly obedient and loyal to Marilyn.

“Thank you Lisa. Send her in,” Marilyn replied.

A moment later her office door opened and Becky entered.

Marilyn stood.

“Hello Becky. Please sit. I am sure you know why you are here,” Marilyn said neutrally.

She still hadn’t decided how she was going to deal with the situation; she usually took things slowly, carefully considering all angles and not wanting to make rash decisions or be unnecessarily harsh.

She also wanted to see how the young woman handled the situation.

Becky quickly made the decision easy for her.

“I am fine standing. Yes, I know why I am here; Miles is unreasonable and I don’t have to put up with his attitude,” Becky replied indignantly.

Marilyn’s expression grew hard.

While she was reasonable and cautious, she was also a ruthless hypnodomme and did not shy away from making hard or quick decisions when the situation called for it.

Mistress Marilyn was unwilling to waste time on a twit like Becky.

“I see that Miles was right about you and your insubordinate attitude,” she said icily.

Becky crossed her arms.

“You can’t intimidate me, I know my rights, and—,” she began.

Ginger spice girl,” Marilyn interrupted.

Becky froze in mid-sentence, her eyes going wide and her mouth hanging open.

“That’s better. Now you are going to find that you don’t have any rights, my little imbecile,” Marilyn said haughtily.

She looked Becky over; the woman wasn’t overly attractive, but she was cute enough. She was five-eight and while she wasn’t terribly overweight, she was curvy and did have very big breasts along with a large ass and thighs. Still, Becky had a pretty enough face, with shoulder-length auburn hair and dark blue eyes. She had very fair skin and freckled on her nose and cheeks. She wore a stylish pink blouse and black pants, along with conservative black heels. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore simple diamond stud earrings and a gold bracelet on her left wrist. Her fingernails were in a french manicure.

Marilyn decided that Becky was going to continue to do her job, but as a slave.

First, the hypnodomme was going to have a little fun at her expense.

“Becky, when I snap my fingers, you will become completely aware. However, you will remain completely under my control and obey my every command instantly. You will not be able to resist my commands. The harder you fight them, the stronger the urge to obey will become,” Marilyn informed her.

“Yes ma’am,” Becky agreed helplessly.

Smirking, Marilyn gave a loud snap.

Becky started awake.

“—I am not going to accept the way he talks to me,” she continued as if nothing had happened.

“Is that so? And what about me?” Marilyn asked.

“That depends on if you are going to reign in Miles. He is your responsibility,” Becky replied with irritating certainty.

Marilyn laughed.

“How about I just train you instead?” she asked evilly.

“Excuse me?” Becky asked.

“Becky, you will strip naked. Now,” Marilyn commanded, rising and walking around her desk to stand in front of Becky.

“What?! That is it! I am going to—to sue—I—,” Becky began angrily.

Her expression quickly became one of surprise—and fear.

Marilyn chuckled.

“What have you done to me?” Becky asked in a panic as she unbuttoned her blouse.

“You have been hypnotized. You are company property,” Marilyn replied.

“What? Hypnotized? Impossible!” Becky protested as she took off her pants.

“Oh is it?” Marilyn said with a chuckle.

“This is sick! You fucking pervert! I am calling the police!” Becky wailed as she took off her panties and unhooked her bra.

Marilyn nodded with approval as the woman stood before her naked, her fair skin flushed red with embarrassment.

“I see that is your natural hair color,” Marilyn remarked, noting the color of Becky’s pussy hair.

Becky covered her breasts with her arm, her pussy with her hand and began to back away.

“Stop,” Marilyn commanded casually.

Becky froze.

“Please stop this, I swear I won’t tell anyone about it, just let me go,” she said, her lip quivering.

Her defiant expression had rapidly changed to one of fear.

“I didn’t tell you to cover up. Let me see those big jugs of yours…very good. Now turn around. Slowly,” Marilyn commanded.

The hypnotist sat on the edge of her desk.

Tears trickled from Becky’s eyes as she turned slowly around three-hundred-sixty degrees.

Marilyn rather liked the woman’s large, pale soft white ass and large heavy tits.

“Not bad. You could hit the gym once in a while, though. We will add that to your schedule. Now get on your knees,” Marilyn commanded.

Becky burst into tears as she sank into a kneeling position.

Marilyn smiled.

Becky was weak; the life of a slave would suit her.

Marilyn Saroyan was a very beautiful woman of thirty-nine. Five-nine, she had smooth and lovely black skin, her long hair straightened and dyed a light brown; it was currently brushed and held back with fancy gold and onyx clip. Marilyn’s figure was magnificent; she was well-toned and moved with confidence and grace. Her eyes were rich brown, and she had pouty lips that framed her dazzling smile. She wore a tight low-cut long-sleeved red blouse and a short black and red striped skirt. Large diamond studs sparkled in her ears, and a magnificent diamond solitaire pendant hung around her neck on a fine gold chain. She had gold bracelets on both wrists, and her long fingernails were painted black. A pair of strappy red sandals that laced up her calves and had four-inch heels adorned her lovely feet, and her toenails were painted a deep red.

Marilyn was intelligent, ruthless and vain; a master of hypnotism, she was both respected and feared by those in the hypnotism community.

An expert on economics, business, the stock market and investing money, she was often associated with one power-broker or another, working to further her employer’s goals, often through financial means.

She had also destroyed more than one employer who had double-crossed her.

“Please Ms. Saroyan, don’t do this to me,” Becky sobbed.

“Where is all of your righteous indignation and assertions of what you will and won’t do now? All gone? Of course they are,” Marilyn taunted.

Becky didn’t reply, continuing to sob.

Marilyn sat further back on her desk; she lifted her skirt to reveal her lack of underwear and shaved pussy.

“Becky, you are pathetic. Crawl over here and eat me,” she commanded, spreading her legs.

“Oh no, please, not that! I am not gay, I don’t like wmmnnnfff,” Becky tried to protest as she crawled the short distance to Marilyn, put her face in the beautiful hypnotist’s crotch and began to lick tentatively.

Marilyn leaned back, closing her eyes and moaning with pleasure.

“Mmm…that’s it…lick me…harder…harder! Eat me, eat me! Harder!…mmmm, yes…yes!…this is such a better use for your mouth…than you talking…,” she said, gasping as Becky worked.

Ellie paid no attention to what was going on, continuing to work on her tablet as Marilyn directed Becky in pleasuring her.

Eventually the hypnodomme had a powerful orgasm, cumming in the hapless Becky’s face.

“Ah…that was lovely. You will be doing that again. But for now we need to get you settled as a slave. Stand up,” Marilyn commanded.

Becky got to her feet, breathing in the way of a person who had been crying.

“Please…,” she whispered, a pleading look in her eyes.

Ginger spice girl,” was Marilyn’s reply.

Becky again dropped into deep hypnosis.

“Ellie, would you take Ms. Jugs here and process her as slave. Take her to Brooke for intensive programming, get her a bunk. I want her to do her same job, just not as a free-willed person,” Marilyn said.

“Right away Mistress,” Ellie agreed obediently.

“Becky, you will go with Ellie and do exactly as she tells you to do,” Marilyn commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” Becky agreed in a dazed voice.

Ellie picked up Becky’s clothes and led the naked woman out of the office.

Marilyn sat back at her desk.

She went opened her computer to look at the next item on her schedule, sipping her coffee.

Little did she know, Jayde and her companions had just reached the lobby on her floor.

“That’s it, just follow my fingers, back and forth…you are so relaxed….so sleepy…listening closely to the sound of my soothing voice…relaxing deeper and deeper…and, sleep!” Jing-Mei was saying, fluttering her fingers back and forth in a butterfly induction before the eyes of the male black-suit-clad guard to the left of the elevator doors.

At the same time, Jayde was swinging her shiny gold pocket-watch in front of the eyes of the guard on the right.

“…just keep following the watch…you are so very sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…heavy…five…relaxing more and more…four…so sleepy now…three…your eyelids are so heavy…two…you cannot stay awake…one, sleep,” she said firmly.

Both men crumpled to the floor at the hypnotists’ bare feet.

Dazzle had watched silently, and she blinked her eyes rapidly, having nearly gone under herself from watching the inductions.

The two men had barely hit the floor when two more came rushing down the hall toward them, tasers in hand.

One fired at Jing-Mei, who spun gracefully to her left, causing the barbs to miss.

Dazzle stepped forward, unleashing her mentalist flashes into the second man’s eyes before he could fire.

“You will shoot him,” she said firmly, pointing at his companion.

The man looked surprised at his own actions, turning and firing his taser into his fellow hypno-goon.

The man fell to the floor convulsing.

Jayde leapt forward, rapidly kicking the still-standing goon in the balls and stomach; her reflexively bent over in pain, and Jing-Mei stepped up and snapped a kick into his face, knocking him to the ground.

Without hesitating, the two hypnotists and the mentalist headed down the hall toward Marilyn’s office.

Marilyn was just finishing her coffee when her intercom beeped.

“Yes Lisa?” she asked.

“Mistress, we have intruders in the building. Hypnotists. They have reached this floor. Mistress Brooke is moving to support security,” Lisa said calmly.

“Thank you Lisa. Tell everyone to go to the panic room on ten and wait for my instructions. If I am not there in one hour, Mistress Nayana is in charge,” Marilyn commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Lisa said.

Marilyn opened her desk drawer and took out a small metal box; she opened it to reveal a red velvet interior. From the box she lifted a very old gold coin pendant engraved with a spiral pattern that had a glittering ruby set in the center.

Then she walked around her desk and sat on the front of it, crossing her legs and facing the door.

“Don’t keep me waiting,” she said with a smile.

Two more suit-clad men came out of a door to bar Jayde and her companions’ path.

This time they held Glock 9mm pistols which they pointed at the women.

“Stop right there,” one of them said.

Dazzle didn’t hesitate; she used her mentalist powers to yank the pistols out of the guards’ hands, sending them flying over her head to land on the floor behind her and her companions.

Look into my eyes! Freeze…still as a statue…you cannot move…not the slightest bit,” Jing-Mei said firmly.

Her eyes began to glow a faint red as she focused her hypnotic power and projected it, and both men went stopped as they met her stare.

Different from the Serpent’s Gaze, Jing-Mei had used a mass-hypnosis technique that she’d learned from Casey.

Jayde knew her sister’s hypnotic suggestion would only last seconds, so she rushed forward and knelt, punching both men in the balls and then their stomachs, causing them to bend over in pain. She followed up by punching them both in the face, then stood and grabbed the one on the left’s hair and smashed her knee into his head.

Jing-Mei gasped as her eyes returned to normal; the concentrated blast of hypnotic power sapped her energy.

Damn that is tiring! I’m certainly not a master of mass hypnotism like Tiny Tough, she thought to herself as she stepped forward and kicked the man on the right in his chest and face.

The sisters dropped the men to the floor simultaneously and gracefully stepped over them, Dazzle following.

The door at the end of the hall led to Marilyn’s outer office; it opened as the three women approached and two more suit-wearing hypno-goons stepped out, followed by a tall, sexy woman with short blond hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a short red spaghetti-strap dress and stylish, shiny black designer pumps with four inch heels. Diamonds sparkled in her earlobes and she wore a diamond bracelet around her left wrist.

A faint smirk touched her lips as she raised her right hand, a beautiful silver pocket-watch glittering with pink garnets dangling at the end of its chain.

Her goons both held tasers.

“Sis, it’s time for your invisibility thing; Marilyn is yours. I will handle this bitch. Dazzle, the goons are your problem,” Jayde said quietly as the groups approached one another.

“Right,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Got it,” Dazzle agreed.

Jing-Mei paused and closed her eyes, allowing herself to slip into a trance.

She then began to radiate a field of hypnotic energy.

Jing-Mei vanished.

Or at least she seemed to, as her hypnotism touched everyone in the area’s mind.

The blonde hypnotist frowned; Jayde smiled at her.

“Worry about me. I’m Jayde by the way,” she advised, raising her own watch.

“Hello. I’m Brooke. You two, get the pink haired girl,” the blonde said.

She gestured with her free hand, and her two goons stepped past Jayde and advanced at Dazzle.

Jayde raised her pocket-watch, and the two hypnotists began a duel.

Dazzle smirked as the goons approached her.

“Drop the taser and beat the shit out of him,” she said to the man on the left, pointing at his companion and releasing her flashes into his eyes.

As he dropped the taser, she quickly did the same to the other goon, her mentalism flashes flowing into his eyes as well.

A few seconds later they were engaged in a vicious brawl.

“Keep your eyes on my watch…focus on the glittering garnets…,” Brooke was saying, her watch swinging smoothly before Jayde’s eyes.

Her voice was that of skilled hypnotist, smooth and practiced.

“You are feeling very, very relaxed…just let your eyes follow the watch…and listen to the sound of my voice…relax deeper with every word I speak…,” Jayde countered.

She had her watch swinging in a circular pattern rather than a more typical back and forth, causing it to flash brilliantly in the hallway’s lights.

Jayde’s voice and technique were powerful and flawless; as Jing-Mei slipped past them she felt a swell of pride in her sister.

She was confident that Jayde would defeat Brooke.

Jing-Mei walked into Marilyn’s secretary’s office; it was empty. There was a door directly next to the secretary’s desk, and one off to the right. Jing-Mei checked the one to the right first; it was also empty, a small but nicely furnished office likely belonging to Brooke.

Jing-Mei headed for the other door, brazenly walking through it.

To see Marilyn Saroyan sitting casually on her desk, idly twirling her pendulum in her left hand.

“High Mistress Jing-Mei. Beautiful as ever,” she said, looking right at the other hypnotist and nodding.

Jing-Mei let her invisibility field drop.

“Mistress Marilyn. You look fantastic,” she replied with a raised eyebrow.

The two hypnotists had met on a few previous occasions, though never in direct opposition of one another.

They in fact respected and even liked one another.

“I assume Arthur Winston sent you?” Marilyn asked casually.

“I don’t work for Arthur Winston. I am assisting my sister Jayde who does work for him. He knows you have been interfering with The Spiral since before it was finished, and he wants you stopped as well as to know who you work for. I would advise you to simply share the information, and we can avoid any unpleasantness. I am more than willing to let you leave with your dignity intact as a show of respect,” Jing-Mei replied evenly.

“I see. I appreciate that, High Mistress. I really do. However, it appears I have worn out my welcome in Boise, and I cannot betray my employer,” the gorgeous african-american hypnodomme replied calmly.

“One does have to wonder why you would be operating in Boise; you didn’t attend The Sprial’s grand opening, nor have you even set foot inside even though you would be welcome as a powerful hypnodomme. It is suspicious to say the least; you cannot be surprised Arthur suspects you,” Jing-Mei replied casually.

“As much as I would have liked to mingle with the rest of the community and enjoy The Spiral, my current contract makes that impossible,” Marilyn said with a shrug.

“I genuinely respect that you will not betray your word to your employer; are they really worth it?” Jing-Mei asked.

“I see. And my authority as part of the High Conclave won’t sway you to stand down and talk this out?” Jing-Mei asked.

Marilyn snorted.

“Hardly. I won’t give up that easily; I have a reputation. Even if it means drawing the ire of The High Conclave…whom I respect far more than that clown Winston,” she replied.

Jing-Mei nodded, no fan of Winston’s.

However, in this case she was operating on Jayde’s behalf.

Perhaps defeating Marilyn and getting the information he wanted from her will be enough to get Arthur to release Jayde from his service, she thought.

Marilyn smiled apologetically and got off her desk.

“A duel then?” Jing-Mei inquired with a raised eyebrow.

“It appears that way,” Marilyn agreed, getting off her desk.

Jing-Mei reached up and took her ruby pendant off.

The two Master Hypnotists faced one another in the middle of the office. In her heels, the naturally taller Marilyn towered over the barefoot Jing-Mei.

“Ready?” the gorgeous black woman asked the beautiful Asian one.

Jing-Mei nodded, raising her pendant.

Marilyn did the same with her engraved golden coin necklace.

Both pendulums hung at the end of their chains, turning slowly about.

They began to swing at the same instant.

“Watch the the ruby Marilyn…you obviously like red; keep your eyes on it as it moves…as you listen to my voice and feel yourself starting to relax…,” Jing-Mei began in her powerful, soothing monotone.

“Follow the coin Jing-Mei…let yourself be drawn into the spiral…following it into the center…into a place where you have no cares or worries, only relaxation…your eyes are drawn irresistibly to the spiral…following it to the center…,” Marilyn started her induction.

Her voice was incredible, her tone commanding yet comforting.

Jing-Mei almost immediately felt the urge to follow the beautiful gold coin with her eyes.

However she was a true Master of Hypnotism, a member of the High Conclave, and she would not be captured so easily.

“My gem is much larger…far more powerful than yours…you can feel it…helping you relax more and more as you watch it swing back and forth…back…and forth…listening to my voice and relaxing deeper…deeper with every word I speak…feeling the tension leaving your body, your muscles beginning feel loose as you continue to relax…the way the ruby sparkles is very soothing…you want to simply watch as it swings…it will feel wonderful to just let go and relax…,” Jing-Mei continued.

She noted with satisfaction Marilyn’s eyes went to the swinging ruby, following it for several swings before the taller hypnotist was able to take her gaze from it and refocus on Jing-Mei.

“You can feel yourself being pulled in…sinking into the spiral…all your thoughts fading, being pulled into the gem at the center…your mind is going blank…as you drop deeper into relaxation…my words filling your mind…becoming your thoughts…as you follow the spiral…letting it draw you in…deeper and deeper…more and more relaxed…you thoughts fading…along with your resistance…you want to give in to me…to just let go and drop deeper into blissful relaxation…you are sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…,” Marilyn said.

Her voice filled Jing-Mei’s mind, making it difficult to concentrate. The Chinese hypnotist’s eyes twitched, then went to the beautiful gold coin, following it, letting the ruby at the center fill her vision.

With an effort Jing-Mei, forced herself to look at Marilyn rather than her pendulum; she focused on the bridge of her nose, trying to keep looking straight ahead as the gold coin flashed in and out of her field of vision.

Marilyn likewise was struggling to keep her eyes off Jing-Mei’s pendant. The huge red gem was dazzling, each swing inviting her eyes to follow its movements.

Both hypnotists’ shoulders had begun to slump as their opponent’s words flowed into their minds; their bodies started to tingle as their muscles involuntarily relaxed.

The powerful hypnotic energy they were exchanging would have one of them in a trance very soon.

“You are so relaxed now Marilyn…resisting only makes you want to give in more…watching the beautiful ruby…listening to my voice and relaxing deeper…deeper…you are growing sleepy…very sleepy…you want to give in…give in and relax…deeper…dropping…sinking into a wonderful state of pleasant relaxation…feeling so sleepy…even as the ruby draws your eyes to it…you cannot look away, you must watch it swing back and forth…,” Jing-Mei said, the pace of her speech beginning to slow.

Her eyelids had begun to droop, the tingling in her body increasing.

However, Marilyn’s eyes suddenly went to Jing-Mei’s pendant, locking onto the glittering ruby and following it back and forth.

“I…sleepy…you…you are so…relaxed…sleepy…I…I…,” Marilyn stammered, a look of alarm on her face as she tried to tear her gaze from the ruby.

The rhythm of Marilyn’s induction was interrupted, and Jing-Mei opened her eyes wide, shaking off her drowsiness as she smoothly continued her own induction.

“That’s it, very good Marilyn. You are so relaxed now, so very sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavier and heavier as you continue to watch the ruby swing back and forth…it is all you can see now, my voice all that you can hear…you are sinking deeper and deeper into a state of complete relaxation… your eyelids are heavy…it will feel so good to just close them and sleep…when I tell you to, you will close your eyes and drop into a deep, deep sleep for me…,” Jing-Mei said the timbre of her voice becoming more insistent and soothing.

Marilyn’s eyelids began to flutter, feeling as thought they had weights dragging them down. She found it difficult to form words as the ruby danced, filling her vision.

Jing-Mei’s voice swirled in her mind, and she felt as though she was sinking.

Sinking into a hypnotic trance.

“No…I…I…sleep…,” Marilyn muttered.

She felt a feeling of panic as she realized she was going to lose the duel.

However, the pleasant tingling of relaxation spreading through her body overrode all of Marilyn’s other feelings.

She let go.

Her pendulum slipped from her grasp

She stood silently, eyelids fluttering, arms hanging limply at her sides.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will close your eyes and sleep for me Marilyn. Five…you are almost completely relaxed…four…you are very sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy even as you continue to watch the ruby swinging back and forth…three…the sound of my voice is so soothing…all you want to do is close your eyes when I tell you to and sink into a deep sleep…two…you are so sleepy…your eyelids so heavy…one, close your eyes now and sleep, Marilyn. Sleep for me now,” Jing-Mei droned.

Marilyn’s eyelids closed and she fell forward into Jing-Mei’s arms.

“That’s it, just relax more and more, deeper and deeper. Listen to my words and go deeper asleep…you are completely in my power, in a deep obedient hypnotic trance. You will obey my every command, accept my every suggestion…,” she purred into Marilyn’s ear.

A few minutes later, Jayde sauntered into Marilyn’s office, her pocket watch ready.

Brooke crawled after her, naked and kissing her bare feet.

Dazzle walked in after them, a smirk on her face.

“Hey sis, looks like you have things under control,” Jayde said, smiling at her sister.

Jing-Mei was sitting on the office’s long, comfortable couch.

The Asian hypnotist was naked, her legs crossed and a crystal glass of very expensive scotch from Marilyn’s liquor cabinet in her hand.

Before her knelt Marilyn Saroyan.

She too was naked; she was in a classic submissive pose, her back arched and her fingers laced behind her head.

“As do you,” Jing-Mei replied with a raised eyebrow.

Jayde mimicked the gesture, and they shared a laugh.

“Yes, Brooke here is a decent ’tist…but I got her. Dazzle did well too; she handled the goons, no problem. Congratulations kid, you have what it takes. You passed your Training Day,” Jayde said with a nod at her new partner.

She casually began to undress as Brooke helplessly continued to worship her feet.

Dazzle turned red, and not from embarrassment at seeing the sisters naked.

She was pleased by Jayde’s praise.

“Thank you,” she said, smiling.

Jayde raised and eyebrow.

“Don’t let it go to your head; you still have to perform,” she said as she sat naked beside her sister on the couch.

“I will,” Dazzle said confidently.

Jayde nodded in acknowledgement.

“Marilyn, you will fetch my sister a drink,” Jing-Mei commanded the woman kneeling before her.

“Yes Mistress,” Marilyn agreed.

She rose and went to the liquor cabinet.

“Holy shit she’s beautiful,” Jayde remarked, admiring Marilyn’s phenomenal body as she served her drink.

“Yes she is. She is also a very powerful hypnotist. Our duel was quite close. Marilyn, you will resume your submissive position,” Jing-Mei said, looking at her defeated rival’s toned physique as if anticipating a meal.

The High Mistress was extremely pleased to have defeated a Hypnodomme of Marilyn’s skill and reputation.

It had not been a sure thing.

“Yes Mistress,” the defeated hypnodomme said, dropping to her knees and lacing her fingers behind her head once more.

“Dazzle, I see a computer on Marilyn’s desk. Get to it,” Jayde said.

“Sure thing boss,” Dazzle replied, moving toward the desk.

“Her password is Hypnosis-Queen. Two words connected by a dash, both capitalized,” Jing-Mei informed her, having already asked Marilyn for the password.

“Thank you High Mistress,” Dazzle said, sitting in Marilyn’s chair.

Jing-Mei nodded at her.

“What is next?” she asked Jayde.

“Well, I thought we’d get our pussies eaten…,” Jayde replied with a snicker.

Jing-Mei chuckled.

“That is a given. Does Jennika know you indulge in those you hypnotize?” she asked, referring to Jayde’s girlfriend.

“No; she doesn’t know what kind of hypnotist I am. She believes I am a therapist. I…like that she isn’t part of all this,” Jayde replied a bit sheepishly.

“Our world can be a bit much at times. I am glad she is a refuge for you. Still, I would like to meet her,” Jing-Mei replied kindly.

“Of course; I would like that,” Jayde agreed.

The two naked women sipped Marilyn’s excellent scotch.

“So what happens to Marilyn?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Arthur wants her brought back to The Spiral,” Jayde replied.

“I see; I already know who she is working for,” Jing-Mei said.

“Of course you do; and who might that be?” Jayde asked casually.

“Jonathan Creel. He wanted in on The Spiral; Arthur rebuffed him. He obviously views the Boise hypnotism community as a threat,” Jing-Mei said.

“Really? She is working for that pig that calls himself “The Master” and runs The Pendulum Club in New York? What the fuck is it, eighty-five percent of true hypnotists are women, and men still somehow are controlling our community!” Jayde huffed.

“I agree. Marilyn is far too elegant, intelligent, worldly and skilled to work for a low-life like Creel. Nor should she be handed over to Arthur. She should be released after she takes her medicine. And you are far too good to be working for Winston, sister,” Jing-Mei said quietly.

Sensing a moment of drama brewing, Dazzle remained silent as she concentrated on downloading Marilyn’s hard drive to an external one she’d brought in her hand bag.

“Jing-Mei, we have been over this,” Jayde replied, rolling her eyes.

“Jayde, you are a powerful, intelligent and beautiful woman; Arthur Winston isn’t fit to be your slave, let alone your boss,” Jing-Mei said sternly.

“You don’t know him like I do; he is ruthless and powerful and people underestimate him,” Jayde retorted.

She didn’t mention the fact that he wasn’t actually a hypnotist; few people knew that fact.

Jayde felt it made him far more dangerous, because he had nothing to lose if he were backed into a corner.

She worried that if Jing-Mei found out she would immediately confront Arthur or even try to take him down by force, and end up getting hurt or worse.

“They often do the same to me, to their peril, and I am far more capable and dangerous than Arthur Winston. I don’t want my sister working for him anymore. You have repaid any debt you owe him many times over,” Jing-Mei said, her voice still quiet and controlled.

“Sis, really appreciate that, but I can take care of myself,” Jayde replied weakly.

She glanced nervously at Dazzle.

The mentalist noted her look.

“Hey, as far as I am concerned this is between you two; I am no snitch or rat, even for Arthur Winston. You gave me a chance to end my enslavement, Jayde. I owe you, not him,” she said seriously.

Dazzle seemed sincere; Jayde nodded her thanks, and Jing-Mei also gave the mentalist an appreciative look.

“Look, Arthur gave me a chance when I needed it. I…I still owe him,” Jayde replied unconvincingly.

Jing-Mei scowled.

For a moment, she wondered if her sister had been hypnotized.

No, you already determined she hasn’t been, she reminded herself silently.

She was tired of hearing about how her sister owed Arthur Winston.

This time she lost her normal composure.

You do not owe him anything! You are my sister! I lost you once, and I have failed you. I am not doing it again! Arthur Winston does not own you!” Jing-Mei said angrily in Mandarin.

You think I like working for him? I am afraid of him, okay? I have been alone most of my life, and Arthur took me in…but I know who and what he is. I have seen what happens to hypnotists who go against him. He will destroy me if I cross him,” Jayde replied, also in Mandarin.

Jayde, I love you. You are my sister. If you want to be free of him, then you will be. I am on the High Conclave; we don’t work for Arthur Winston, nor do we fear him. You have me…sister. I won’t ever abandon you,” Jing-Mei replied rapidly, still speaking her native language.

Jayde looked thoughtful for a moment.

Then she smiled, wiping her eyes.

“Thank you. And you never failed me, Jing-Mei. You didn’t know I existed. I love you too,” she whispered in English.

Jing-Mei smiled and leaned over to hug her sister.

“Excellent. We will tell Arthur you are tendering your resignation. If he wants to hire you at a fair price for a job and you choose to do it, fine. He can treat you with the respect you deserve. But you will not be at his beck and call any longer, a tool to advance his agendas. I will make sure Dazzle doesn’t suffer any fallout. The Conclave will support me,” she whispered in Jayde’s ear.

Jayde nodded gratefully.

“Alright…alright, I will tell him I am done playing his lackey. Thank you Jing-Mei. Now, enough drama; let’s have some fun with these two, then we can send Marilyn back to her boss with her tail between her legs and a message not to fuck around in Boise. After we give her a proper chiding for opposing us of course,” she said slyly.

Jing-Mei nodded, a wicked smile on her lips.

Dominating Mistress Marilyn Saroyan would be quite a notch in her belt; it would add to her already impressive resume as a Hypnodomme.

“Marilyn, you want me desperately; looking at you makes you extremely aroused. You are very attracted to me. All you can think about is pleasing me, eating my delicious pussy. You want to please me so badly, don’t you?” she asked in a sultry voice.

“Yes Mistress!” Marilyn replied, a look of pure lust on her face as the suggestions took hold.

“Very good! Giving me pleasure now gives you pleasure; the more you please me, the more ecstasy you feel. Now eat me, slave. Worship my pussy. Please your Mistress,” Jing-Mei commanded.

She spread her legs and leaned back as Marilyn moved to obey.

The sexy black woman began to eagerly, almost frantically lick and suck at her new Mistress’s pussy; Marilyn felt waves of pleasure ripple through her as she worshipped Jing-Mei.

Jayde was far less elegant than her sister; she rose and turned around, bending over the couch and reaching back to spread her lovely ass cheeks.

“Brooke, eat my asshole. Now,” she commanded unceremoniously.

“Yes Mistress,” Brooke said, one of Jayde’s toes popping from her mouth

The still-aware Brooke had been worshipping Jayde’s feet the entire time they’d been in the office.

Now she helplessly moved to obey the new command, looking mortified as she thrust her tongue into Jayde’s asshole and began to lick vigorously.

Both sisters moaned loudly, reveling in their domination of their defeated opponents.

Jayde’s hand found Jing-Mei’s, holding it firmly while their rivals pleasured them.

FInished her work, Dazzle chuckled at the spectacle before her.

She felt herself becoming aroused as she watched the the sexual humiliation the hypnotists were inflicting.

“Um, hello? I am still here. Do I get a turn? I mean, I am mostly into cock, but I dig a good rim-job and I am not opposed to a woman eating me if she’s hot…,” she said.

Jayde laughed; Jing-Mei moaned louder, cumming on Marilyn’s face.

“Don’t worry…Trainee…we are just…getting started,” Jayde said, gasping as Brooke continued to eat her ass.

Dazzle smiled.

Her first day on the job had been a good one, and it was about to get better.