The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various and Sundry Hypnotists

Part Five — Teachers, students, Mistresses and slaves

Laura Hawk crept through the veterans’ cemetery, careful to go respectfully around the graves that she passed. It was dark, after eleven o’clock on a Sunday night. She moved slowly and quietly from tree to tree in the dim moonlight, the grass cool beneath her bare feet.

As she reached the end of the line of trees, Laura paused to listen. A slight smile touched her lips as she heard the noise she had been anticipating.

Faint laughter echoed from the darkness ahead of her, followed by a slight clinking noise.

A noise she recognized as the sound of someone shaking a spray paint can.

Laura’s smile vanished, replaced by an expression of disgust.

Damned vandals, she thought to herself, in the veterans’ cemetery!

Three times over the past month someone had trespassed into the cemetery and desecrated headstones, stolen mementos and tributes left by the servicemen’s families and friends and left beer cans all over the grass.

Laura had learned that the vandals were planning to return this weekend, and she had decided to take care of them herself.

Technically she was trespassing as well, being in the cemetery after closing, but she was more than willing to do so in order to teach these jerks a lesson.

Laura crept forward toward the sound, her movements smooth and graceful. A pretty, athletic woman of thirty-one, she had fair skin and brown eyes. She was wearing black workout shorts and a black sports bra, her long dark hair in a tight bun. Laura was barefooted because it helped her move in silence, and the only jewelry she wore as a simple silver toe ring on her right middle toe; her fingernails were maroon, while her toenails were painted black.

The laughter grew louder as she approached, and soon Laura spotted a group of four people among a group of headstones.

Two were handsome young college-age males, both with the look and build of athletes; short hair, one brown and one blonde, dressed in shorts and t-shirts with professional sports teams’ logos on them. One was guzzling from a beer can; the other was busy spraying something onto one of the headstones with an aerosol can.

With them were two young women; Laura knew they were teenagers, eighteen-year-old seniors in high school.

A bit young to be hanging out with college-age young men, Laura thought.

One of the teens was a short pretty blonde, her hair in a ponytail; she was wearing a blue tank top, jeans and blue flip flops. She was sitting on one of the headstones, sipping a can of cheap beer.

The second girl was an athletic redhead, her long wavy hair loose. She was taller, also in jeans and wearing a pink halter top; her flat white sandals were off, and she was giggling as she performed cartwheels in the grass between the graves.

Laura crouched in the shadows, silently observing the quartet.

They had no clue she was there.

“Hey Megan, toss me another beer,” said the guy standing and watching his buddy defacing the headstone.

“Get it yourself, Rob,” The blond girl retorted with a chuckle.

“Oh come on, we bring you guys out here to party, give you beer and you can’t even get one out of the cooler for me? It is right beside you!” Rob replied.

“Oh quit whining!” the redhead retorted.

She walked over to a cooler beside the headstone Megan was sitting on and fished a beer, throwing it at Rob.

The young man caught it.

“You throw like a girl Alyssa,” he said, opening the can.

“I am a girl, jackass,” Alyssa retorted.

“Yeah, prove it!” The brown-haired Rob said.

Alyssa stuck her tongue out at him and quickly lifted her halter and lowered it, flashing her red bra covered breasts at him.

Rob snorted.

“Do it without the bra next time,” he said.

“You wish dickhead,” Alyssa snorted.

“Hey guys, this is almost done, come check it out,” the other guy said, still spraying the headstone.

Laura had seen and heard enough.

She stepped from the shadows.

“Hello guys. The cemetery is closed,” she said smoothly.

Her voice was strong and projected authority.

Megan jumped off the headstone, startled. Rob turned to face her, and the guy with the spray paint can stood up and looked at her.

“Who the hell are you?” Rob asked.

“Wait…Miss Hawk?” Alyssa asked in surprise, recognizing Laura as her literature teacher at Boise High.

“That’s right, Alyssa. I overheard you talking about these…guys…you were hanging out with, and you mentioned your plans to go drinking in the cemetery. I decided to crash your little party,” Laura replied.

“Hold on, you are a high school teacher?” Rob scoffed.

“A hot high school teacher,” the other guy said with a laugh, looking Laura up and down.

“Shut up, Scott!” Megan said, obviously upset at being caught.

The eighteen-year-old blushed woman blushed; she had something of a crush on Miss Hawk, although she had never told anyone she was interested in women as well as men.

“You can’t do anything to us,” Alyssa said haughtily.

“I could call the police,” Laura replied calmly.

Megan’s expression became even more uncomfortable.

“Yes, you could have but you didn’t. We will be long gone if you call them now,” Scott said smugly.

“I would rather not involve the police. I want you to admit to what you have done and clean up your mess,” Laura replied, looking at the beer cans scattered around the grass with disgust on her face.

“You pick them up,” Rob retorted.

“Come on, let’s bail. Teachers can’t do anything outside of school. If she tries to get us in trouble we will say she’s lying because she doesn’t like us,” Alyssa said with a smirk.

“Guys, maybe we should just do as she asks,” Megan said meekly.

She flushed, embarrassed by both her actions and her feeling toward her teacher.

“Shut the hell up, Megan! You are being very lame,” Alyssa hissed at her.

“Listen to me very carefully; I am going to give you one chance to do the right thing. Vandalizing a veterans’ cemetery is about as despicable a thing as I have seen. If you don’t, I will make you do it, and I promise it will be much more embarrassing and unpleasant if I do,” Laura said calmly.

She stared at the group, her intense brown eyes shining in the moonlight.

“You wish, bitch. What can you do?” Rob snorted.

“I will start by kicking your ass,” Laura said matter-of-factly.

“Yeah, Okay. Give it a try,” he challenged.

“Last chance,” Laura warned.

“Screw you,” Rob said.

“Have it your way, tough guy,” Laura said.

She got into a ready stance.

Megan looked shocked as Rob began to square off with her teacher. Scott and Alyssa moved to the side, smiling at the spectacle.

“I don’t normally hit girls, but you are literally asking for it,” Rob said, grinning as he circled Laura.

“Are you going to make a move, or are you a coward as well as a disgusting pig?” Laura taunted.

“That’s it, bitch,” Rob snarled.

He lunged forward, fist raised.

Laura sidestepped with surprising speed, lashing out with a kick and catching Rob in the stomach.

The young man doubled over with a grunt of pain.

“Come on, Rob! She’s a damn schoolteacher!” Scott hooted.

Rob straightened up and went at Laura again, throwing a punch at her face.

She blocked it almost casually.

He swung again.

Again she deflected it, a look of contempt on her face.

Next, Rob tried to grab her; Laura dodged smoothly to the side again and kicked him in the balls this time, then followed up with a punch to the side of his head.

The young man staggered back, then roared in anger and charged Laura, swinging wildly. She blocked one punch, dodged another and then went on the offensive.

She punched him in the stomach, kicked him in the chest and swept his feet, knocking him to the grass.

“Holy shit, she’s a fucking ninja! Help him, idiot!” Alyssa said to Scott.

“Alright, so you know some karate,” he said, walking toward Laura as Rob got up slowly.

“Actually, it is Kung Fu,” Laura replied with a smile.

“Whatever,” Scott said, rushing her.

Laura blocked his punch, then grabbed his arm. She brought her knee up into his crotch, then his stomach and then grabbed his hair and smashed it into his face.

Scott staggered back, gasping and his nose bleeding.

By this time, Rob was approaching again, although he was unsteady. He tried again to grab Laura, who easily backed away and snapped a kick into his face. She followed up with a punch to his ribs, then a knee to the balls which dropped him moaning to the grass.

“Fucking bitch,” Scott snarled, coming at her again.

Laura performed a beautiful spin kick that caught him full in the face.

Scott dropped to the grass beside Rob.

“Morons,” she said with a shake of her head.

“Miss Hawk, look out!” Megan called.

Laura turned to see Alyssa trying to sneak up behind her with a full beer can, poised to hit her with it.

Still as a statue, Alyssa” Laura said forcefully.

Alyssa froze, a stunned look on her face.

She whimpered, suddenly unable to move a muscle.

Megan too looked shocked; she began to back away.

“Megan, please don’t run away or I will freeze you too,” Laura said in her teacher’s voice.

“O-Okay…,” the blonde teenager said quietly, still trying to process what was happening.

Laura turned her attention to the two young men on the ground, both moaning in pain and dazed from the beating she had given them.

Bending down, she grabbed Rob’s hair and pulled him into a sitting position.

“Come on tough guy, have a look at this,” She said, pulling a beautiful gold pocket watch from her shorts pocket.

She held it so it so it dangled at the end of its chain in front of his eyes, turning slowly about and reflecting the moonlight from its polished surface. It had a spiral engraved on one side.

“What…?” Rob mumbled, confused.

“Just look at the watch, Rob. Relax and listen to my voice. See it swing back and forth. Relaxing more and more with each swing, more and more with every word I say…the way the watch shines in the moonlight is very soothing…the sound of my voice is very relaxing…you just want to watch the pocket-watch and listen to the sound of my soothing voice…relax Rob…relax…” Laura began in a firm but gentle monotone.

She started the watch swinging gently back and forth before Rob’s eyes; her hand didn’t so much as twitch, the watch seeming to move on its own.

Megan watched in utter fascination.

“Are you…are you serious?” Rob stammered.

His eyes were reflexively following the watch’s movement.

Back and forth.

“Just relax Rob…It feels so good to just be quiet and listen to my voice as you watch the beautiful watch swinging back and forth…back…and forth…relaxing more and more…letting everything fade away but he watch and my voice…you are feeling so relaxed…sinking deeper…deeper into the sound of my voice as you watch the pocket-watch swing back and forth…it really draws your eyes…you cannot look away from it now…you must keep watching it swing back…and forth…” Laura continued.

Her voice was insistent and powerful; the watch was gaining speed and she timed her words to the rhythm of its swing.

“I…no..s-stop…you can’t…,” Rob mumbled, his eyes helplessly following the watch.

“That’s it…you are getting sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…I am going to count back from “five” and when I say “one” you will close your eyes and go deep, deep asleep for me. You will be deeply hypnotized and obey my commands. Five…relaxing deeper…deeper…four…you are very sleepy…three…my voice is now the only thing you can hear…two…you cannot stay awake…your eyelids are so heavy…heavy…one…sleep now, Rob. You are hypnotized!” Laura said firmly, letting go of his hair.

Rob whimpered; his eyelids fluttered, then slammed shut and he slumped to the grass at Laura’s feet.

She wasted no time reaching down to grab Scott by the hair and repeat her hypnotic induction on him.

Megan watched in stunned silence as he too slumped over at her teacher’s feet.

“That’s better. Now we can have a little chat. Scott and Rob listen to me very carefully. You are deep, deep asleep; completely relaxed. Deeply hypnotized and in my power. You will do anything and everything I command. You must obey me at all times; you will accept any suggestions I give you as if they were your own thoughts. Nothing will awaken you unless I awaken you. You are totally, completely in my power. Do you understand me boys?” Laura asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” both young men murmured.

“Excellent. When I snap my fingers you will both become wide awake and aware, but you will remain completely in my power. You will still obey me just as you would when you are asleep like this; you will be completely unable to resist my commands. Even if you do not consciously want to obey me, your subconscious will remember that you must do so and force you to obey. If I say “vandal pigs” you will instantly return to the hypnotized state you are in now. Got it?” Laura asked.

Again the hypnotized young men mumbled their agreement.

Smiling smugly, Laura turned to Megan.

“I guess you are wondering what is going on?” she asked kindly.

“Oh my god…you…you’re a hypnotist!” Megan replied in awe.

“Yes I am. It’s a long story,” the teacher-hypnotist-martial artist replied with a grin.

“But, but what did you do Alyssa?” Megan asked, looking at her friend.

“I hypnotized her too; on Friday after class. I overheard her bragging about hanging out with the cemetery vandals, some college boys who bought her beer. I gave her some post-hypnotic suggestions and triggers. I have to say, I am surprised to see you here Megan,” Laura said sternly.

Megan turned red again.

“I…I know. I am sorry, Miss Hawk,” the girl replied sheepishly.

Megan was feeling hot; her sexy teacher’s dominance was strangely exciting.

Too bad she didn’t hypnotize me, and…stop it Megan!, she thought to herself.

The young woman forced away an image of herself hypnotized by Miss Hawk, helpless to resist her commands…and the teacher ordering her to kiss her.

“We will talk about it tomorrow after class. Right now I have to deal with these jerks. Will you just stand there quietly until I am done, please?” Laura asked.

“Yes Miss Hawk,” Megan agreed meekly.

Alyssa continued to stand, unable to move thanks to Laura’s post-hypnotic trigger although she was aware of everything that was happening.

Laura nonchalantly snapped her fingers.

Rob and Scott became aware.

“What the hell happened?” Rob said, moving to stand up.

“What has happened is you got caught vandalizing this cemetery and now you are going to face the consequences of your actions,” Laura explained sweetly.

“What? Wait….you…the ninja school teacher?” Scott asked in confusion, his mind fuzzy.

Laura chuckled.

“I suppose I am. I am more of a vigilante… more importantly, I am a Master Hypnotist. You and your friend here are now my little puppets,” she said with satisfaction.

“What? Screw you, I am nobody’s puppet!” Rob protested.

“Oh really? Get on your knees in front of me. You too, Scott. Now!” Laura commanded, suddenly cold.

“You wish—,” Rob began with a snort.

He went silent, a shocked expression on his face as he felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey the woman’s command.

He and Scott both sank to their knees before Laura.

“What the hell? What have you done to us?” Scott spat.

“She’s a witch or something!” Rob said in a panic as he tried desperately to get to his feet.

He could not; he was compelled to obey by Laura’s hypnotic suggestions.

“I am not a witch; I told you I’m a hypnotist. You got hypnotized, and now I can make you do anything I want. I kicked both your asses first, though,” Laura said with a mocking laugh.

“You crazy bitch! I will kill you!” Scott yelled.

“Oh will you? How? You can’t even stand without my permission, slave,” Laura taunted him.

“Look lady, Miss Hawk, we are sorry okay? We will clean up what we did, just please let us go,” Rob said more reasonably.

The realization of their predicament had finally sunk in, and he now looked frightened.

“Aww, that is so cute! Now that you are the powerless one you want to be reasonable. Sorry, that time has passed. You are going to have to take your medicine,” Laura informed him with mock sympathy.

“Help! Somebody! There’s a crazy hypnotist—,” Rob began to yell.

“Shut up. Do not speak unless I tell you to. You either, Scott. You aren’t men; you aren’t even boys. What you are is couple of jackasses. So why don’t you act like them? You will act just like the jackasses you are. Now!” Laura said firmly.

She laughed and winked at Megan as both young men went to their hands and knees and began to bray, doing awkward imitations of a jackass.

“Oh, Alyssa I am sorry! I forgot you were there. Sleep now,” Laura said casually, turning to look at the girl.

The frozen redhead relaxed, her eyes closing and her head nodding forward as the beer she was going to hit Laura with fell to the grass.

The hypnotist smiled with satisfaction, then turned back to Megan.

“Megan, are you alright?” Laura asked the still stunned-looking student.

“I…I think so…yes. So, what…what are you going to do to them?” Megan asked, looking at the two men her teacher had made act like jackasses.

“I am going to give them some post-hypnotic suggestions. A major attitude adjustment, actually. First they will clean up as much of their mess as they can tonight. Then they will go confess to the police and publicly apologize for what they have done. After that, they are going to start volunteering at the VA hospital, and find that they have nothing but gratitude and respect for veterans. They are also going to stop hanging out with high school girls. Oh, and I think they are going to wear women’s lingerie under their clothes to the next college party they go to, and feel compelled to get up on the table and do a strip tease,” Laura said with a chuckle.

Megan smiled.

“What about Alyssa?” she asked.

“Alyssa is a major brat who is going to get her own attitude adjustment and become a better student and nicer young lady. And maybe do some major cleaning in my classroom,” Laura replied.

Maybe around my house too, she added silently.

“And me?” Megan asked timidly.

Again she found herself wishing Miss Hawk had hypnotized her.

“Well Megan, that depends on you. If you will come to my classroom tomorrow after school, I would like to have a chat with you. If not, well I will have to tell your parents you were here tonight,” Laura said.

“Oh my god, please don’t. I will come talk with you tomorrow, I promise!” Megan said eagerly agreeing.

“Okay, I will hold you to it. It will take me a few minutes to give these jerks their new way of thinking and give Alyssa some new suggestions. Just wait quietly and when I am done I will give you and Alyssa a ride home, ok?” Laura asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes, Miss Hawk,” Megan agreed with a nod.

The hypnotist-educator smiled and turned back to the two men still helplessly imitating jackasses.

“Alright you two, you are no longer jackasses. Get back on your knees and listen to me very, very carefully…,” Laura began.

Megan watched as her teacher began to speak quietly and firmly to the young men, carefully programmed the two college students’ minds. She couldn’t make out what the teacher was saying, but when Miss Hawk had finished both young men had rose and began picking up their beer cans.

Laura looked at Megan and winked; she was satisfied they would not be able to resist the suggestions she had left in their minds.

They wouldn’t even remember her or being hypnotized at all, they would act on her commands as if they were their own desires.

Laura commanded the still-hypnotized Alyssa to get up and follow her, then led she and Megan to her blue Ford F-150 pickup.

“Alyssa, you will go inside and awaken from your trance. You will forget that I have hypnotized you but all my suggestions and triggers will remain in place. You will go straight to bed and you will make sure to be to school tomorrow on time,” Laura commanded the entranced redhead as she pulled up to her house.

“Yes Miss Hawk,” Alyssa agreed in a dazed voice.

Megan giggled as she her friend got out of the car; she had never seen the forceful Alyssa so docile and meek.

The redhead walked slowly up the sidewalk and went inside her home.

Laura then drove Megan to her house.

“Megan, the only reason I have not hypnotized you to forget this is that I am trusting you. I think you are a good young lady. Am I making a mistake? Can I trust you? You cannot tell anyone I am a hypnotist,” Laura said firmly.

I kinda wish you had…,” Megan thought.

Again she flushed as she imagined Miss Hawk hypnotizing her with the gold pocket watch and ordering her to kiss her.

“I won’t say a word, I swear Miss Hawk! You can trust me,” Megan assured her.

“Okay. I trust you, Megan. Now go to bed and be to school on time. Or I will have to give you an attitude adjustment too,” Laura said with a wink.

If only; maybe I should be late tomorrow, Megan thought, suppressing a chuckle.

“Yes, ma’am! See you tomorrow, Miss Hawk!” she said, jumping out of her teacher’s truck and running up to the front door of her home.

Laura chuckled and shook her head.

The night had not gone exactly as she had planned, but close enough.

She watched to be sure Megan got inside, then drove to her Eagle neighborhood.

Laura parked in her driveway and went through the front-door of her large two-story house.

The big, well-furnished living room was well lit, and there was a woman sitting on a recliner at the opposite end of the room.

Laura immediately walked over and knelt before her.

“Hello Mistress Ashley. I dealt with the vandals,” she said respectfully.

Ashley smiled. She was a beautiful woman, the same age as Laura. She was tall and curvy, what many would call “plus-sized”. A former professional model, Ashley was five-ten and weighed a little over two-hundred pounds; she had an hourglass figure along with long wavy light brown hair and hazel eyes. She had high cheekbones, flawless tanned skin and full lovely lips to go with her magnificent D-cup breasts.

Ashley was currently topless, her nipples pierced with glittering emerald barbels. She wore a long dark green skirt, emerald and diamond earrings, and a large emerald pendant rested between her breasts. Her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore several gold bracelets on both wrists. She was barefoot, her toenails painted black, and a gold anklet adorned her right ankle.

“Welcome home Laura,” Ashley said formally, extending her left foot.

Laura took it in her hands and raised it to her lips, kissing it gently three times.

“Okay, go grab a beer and tell me what happened,” Ashley said eagerly, her demeanor immediately becoming friendly after Laura had kissed her foot.

Laura rose and went into the kitchen, returning with a bottle of craft beer and sitting in a recliner beside Ashley.

“It was exactly what I was expecting,” Laura began, sipping her beer.

Ashley listened closely to her account of the events in the cemetery, occasionally asking a question and sipping her own beer.

“Wow, that must have been fun!” she said when Laura had finished.

Laura nodded.

“It was. I am glad I got Megan away from those guys before they go her into trouble,” she said.

“I am too. You are sure you want her for your apprentice?” Ashley asked.

“I am. I think she has the gift. Her little brat of a friend Alyssa will make an excellent practice subject for her, perhaps even a slave eventually,” Laura replied with a chuckle.

“Fantastic. Are you going to approach Megan about learning to hypnotize soon?” Ashley inquired.

“Tomorrow, actually,” Laura said, stretching.

Ashley and Laura had been friends since middle school. Laura was always “the pretty, popular one” and Ashley “the big, nice girl”. Laura had been an athlete, and excelled at volleyball, basket ball and martial arts while Ashley had been interested in photography and fashion. Laura had always looked out for Ashley, standing by her friend when other students picked on her due to her weight and never treating her any different than her other friends. By the time they had reached high school, Ashley had grown tall and blossomed into a confident and beautiful young woman. She turned her full, curvy figure into an asset, and by the time Laura had gone off to college on a volleyball scholarship, Ashley had been recruited to model plus-size clothes and ended up traveling the world and making a lot of money.

Laura’s life had gotten a bit rocky after college; she married her high-school boyfriend Anthony, and for two years her life had been good. She became a teacher, and coached girls’ volleyball. However, Anthony slowly changed, and eventually became abusive. When Laura was twenty-eight, he put her in the hospital.

While she was recovering from a broken arm and a concussion, Ashley had come to visit her.

Laura hadn’t seen her in several years, and while Ashley was still big, she’d become a sophisticated, worldly, confident and sexy woman.

“Don’t worry, Laura. You always looked after me, now I am going to look after you. When I am finished with him, Anthony is going to grant you a divorce, let you keep everything and then go away,” Ashley had told her friend seriously.

“Oh, Ash I don’t think so. Anthony isn’t going to change. He’s dangerous,” Laura had replied sadly.

“So am I,” Ashley had replied seriously.

She had patted her friend on the arm and left.

To Laura’s utter amazement, Anthony had done exactly as Ashley said he would.

“Ash, how the hell did you get him to agree to go away?” she’d asked.

“If I tell you, you have to promise to keep it a secret,” Ashley had replied.

“Of course Ash,” Laura had agreed.

“Hypnotism,” Ashley had replied.

“Hypnotism? Seriously?” asked Laura.

“Yes. I am a hypnotist now. A True Hypnotist, and I can make people do things,” Ashley had said matter-of-factly.

Laura was incredulous, skeptical of her friend’s claim. Ashley had then explained that while in Europe, she had befriended a Russian woman who was a fellow model. Ashley had helped her in some way which she didn’t share the details of, and in return the woman had trained her as a hypnotist.

“I will train you if you want. I am fairly certain you have the gift,” Ashley had offered.

Laura had always been charismatic and popular, with a radiant smile and personality that drew people to her.

“Me? Wait, so you are saying you can really make people do things against their will? Come on Ash, that sounds a little hard to believe,” Laura had said, still skeptical.

“Oh really? Why don’t you have a look at this Laura,” Ashley had replied, holding up her emerald pendant and swinging it before her friend’s eyes.

Ashley had quickly hypnotized Laura, and after a weekend as her friend’s helpless, obedient slave Laura was convinced of Ashley’s power.

She eagerly accepted Ashley’s offer to train her as a True Hypnotist.

Ashley was an excellent teacher, and Laura indeed had a talent for hypnotism.

Laura not only became a hypnotist; she became Ashley’s slave as well.

Ashley had enjoyed having Laura in her power the first time she’d hypnotized her; it had been a cathartic release from always having been the “sidekick” in their relationship. She also realized her friend had secretly had submissive desires toward her, perhaps not even consciously realizing it. She began hypnotizing Laura regularly, slowly introducing the idea of submission and slavery to her subconscious and giving her post-hypnotic suggestions for obedience.

By the time Laura realized her friend was enslaving her it was too late.

She found herself utterly unable to resist Ashley’s commands, and had truly become not only her apprentice, but her slave.

At first she’d been angry, not that it had mattered.

Ashley was in complete control of Laura, able to make her do or even think whatever she wished.

She humiliated and dominated her friend until Laura’s anger gave way to resignation.

Laura finally gave in and stopped resisting; her surprise, she found that she actually enjoyed submitting to Ashley; the hypnotist-model was a captivating and powerful woman, a true dominant.

After years of Laura being the alpha in their relationship, their positions were reversed; they became lovers, and Laura acknowledged Ashley as her Mistress willingly. They had lived together since; Ashley now worked as a fashion designer and photographer, as well as a hypnotist-for-hire.

Laura had continued to teach high school, and used her hypnotic skills to help her colleagues and students with problems. She also began to act as a vigilante, as a way to satiate her desire for action and competition she no longer got since retiring from competitive sports. Laura had come to enjoy dominating and humiliating others, although she tried to limit such actions to those she felt deserved it.

Laura had varying degrees of success tempering her acts of domination; she was after all an alpha personality, a dominant in almost any situation.

Except with Ashley.

Laura had submitted completely to her friend, who hypnotized her regularly and often humiliated and degraded her.

Laura had come to feel she needed to be put in her place and serve Ashley as her slave to balance her own frequent acts of domination inflicted on others for her own enjoyment and satisfaction.

Their relationship was complex and unique, but it worked for them.

“That’s great. I really think we need to expand our circle; things are going to get crazy in Boise with The Spiral opening, and unless we want to move I think we need to be ready,” Ashley said.

“I agree, Mistress,” Laura replied.

Ashley finished her beer and held out the empty bottle.

Laura immediately rose and took it from her, then went into the kitchen and returned with a new one which she handed to her mistress.

“Thank you dear. You are such a good girl,” Ashley said.

“My pleasure Mistress,” Laura replied, smiling.

It was her pleasure; making her mistress happy caused waves of pleasure to ripple through Laura’s body.

The doorbell rang. Laura answered it to reveal Scott and Rob; both young men wore dazed expressions.

“I hope you don’t mind, these are the two young men I hypnotized earlier; I was thinking they would service us,” Laura said with a smile.

Ashley giggled.

“Aww, how thoughtful of you to get me one! I call the blonde, ” she said.

Laura laughed.

“As you command Mistress. Rob, Scott you will come inside and remove all your clothing,” Laura commanded, pulling off her sports bra.

Five minutes later, a naked Laura was moaning while she bobbed rapidly up and down on Rob’s stiff cock as he lay on the couch; at the same time Ashley was bent over the arm of a love-seat, her skirt hiked up over her hips, shrieking in ecstasy as Scott pounded her from behind.

Neither man could cum without permission from one of the hypnotists; neither of them allowed the men to do so inside them. When both of the women were satisfied, they sent the young men away their memories of the encounter erased and their cocks uncomfortably stiff.

After they were gone, Ashley and Laura entered the master bathroom’s large walk-in multi-head shower where they took turns washing one another; they took a break from bathing so that Laura could suck at Ashley’s large tits and then kneel and eat her pussy until she had cum again, then Ashley returned the favor for her slave-friend, Laura moaning loudly as her beloved Mistress sucked at her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her and causing her to shriek and tremble while warm water cascaded over them.

After they’d showered and dried one another off the two women climbed naked into their California king bed.

“You will make waffles and serve me breakfast in bed before you go to work in the morning,” Ashley commanded as they snuggled together.

“Yes Mistress,” Laura murmured sleepily.

Both women were smiling as they drifted off to sleep.