The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various and Sundry Hypnotists

Part Three — The Angel of Hypnotism

Mariah was watching Katie load more than a dozen shopping bags into her luxury van in the parking lot of The Village shopping center. It was a nice sunny Saturday afternoon, and the entire Village area was busy; the parks, ponds and shops were all crowded with people. Mariah didn’t mind; she loved the chaos and enjoyed people watching as she shopped. Of the members of the Fascinating Five, Sybil Mariah was generally considered one of the more patient and relaxed, along with the serene Mistress Alexandria.

Mariah had borrowed Katie from Domina Peggy and brought her along to drive and carry her shopping bags. The hypnotist-witch had spent the early part of the day shopping for items for her new home. She had just spent over fifteen thousand dollars on all manner of kitchen utensils, dishes, pots and pans, appliances, bathroom towels, along with many other small items and decorations.

She had spent another couple thousand dollars on gifts for Alex, Casey, Peggy and Bella, as well as Sean, Nathan, Shaw and Janessa. Mariah considered the other four hypnotists and their Thralls her family now. She was hosting a barbecue to celebrate moving into her new house, and she wanted to give the people who had rescued her from her aunt Deborah’s clutches and made her part of their group a token of her gratitude.

Mariah was planning to go home and wrap gifts all afternoon until the party.

As she watched Katie finish loading her purchases into the van, an altercation nearby caught Mariah’s attention.

A young couple seemed to have another woman blocked from her car and were loudly berating her; the woman look frazzled and on the verge of tears. She was apologizing and trying to get around the couple to her car, but the man kept blocking her path while his wife or girlfriend yelled at her.

“Wait in the van Katie,” Mariah commanded.

“Yes Sybil Mariah,” the hypno-slave replied obediently.

The auburn-haired young woman got into the passenger seat.

Frowning, Mariah slowly moved closer to the altercation. The woman being berated looked to be in her early forties and was wearing a “Big Al’s” shirt, obviously an employee at the busy eating establishment, likely a server. Despite being a bit overweight she was attractive, with short brown hair and pretty blue eyes.

“Look, we comped your food...I apologize again, the kitchen is short-handed... please just let me into my car. I...I...will call the police…,” she was saying.

The woman was obviously tired and non-confrontational, a perfect target for the young, well-dressed couple’s bullying.

“Go ahead and call them. They won’t do anything; I have a right to confront someone in a service job who is so rude and incompetent!” the young woman retorted angrily.

She was pretty, thin and heavily made-up; her long hair was bleached blonde, and her black skirt, red blouse and black heels were all expensive designer labels as was her handbag.

“I was not rude; we ran out of a few things, it was busy and the kitchen made a mistake—,“ the server was saying.

“Save it. You’re pathetic; that manager of yours is too. I’m calling your corporate office to complain. You should be fired!” the woman replied indignantly.

“Please get out of my way,” the server said, reaching into her purse and pulling out her phone.

Mariah could hardly believe the couple’s behavior, and she sympathized with the woman who had done nothing but have the misfortune of serving them.

She was clearly exhausted and exasperated, and looked on the verge of tears.

In response, the blonde’s male companion snatched it from her hand.

“Hey!” the server protested.

The man waved her phone angrily at her.

“You aren’t calling anyone or recording this!” he declared arrogantly.

The woman shrank away with whimper, obviously intimidated by the man; he was tall and imposing, broad-shouldered and reasonably fit. He wore khaki pants and a blue and white striped long-sleeve shirt. He had curly dirty blonde hair and pale blue eyes.

Mariah had seen enough; she began a chant, about to transform the couple into goats; however, she stopped the spell, deciding they needed a different type of punishment. She instead chanted a spell that created a bubble around them which would look empty and be silent to any observers.

Then she stepped into it.

“Excuse me sir, you need to give her phone back and leave her alone. That could be considered assault,” Mariah said politely as she walked up to the group.

The couple turned to face her.

They seemed incredulous that a bystander had stepped in, obviously unaccustomed to having their behavior challenged.

“What? This doesn’t concern you,” the man said irritably.

Despite the slight chill in the air of approaching fall, Mariah was dressed in one of her typical skimpy fortune-teller outfits including a long blue and yellow tie-dyed skirt, a light blue sleeveless top cut to show off her midriff, flat brown sandals that laced up her calves, and plenty of jewelry including a large glittering sapphire in her belly button.

“I disagree. This woman does not deserve your ire. Now if you are a real man, please give her back her phone and apologize.

The man snorted, a look of disbelief on his face.

“I think you should mind your own business, skank,” the blonde said dismissively, a look of utter disdain on her face.

Mariah frowned.

“Okay, now you owe both her and I an apology; give her phone back and apologize to both of us now...or I promise you will regret your awful behavior,” she said calmly.

The man snorted again.

“You heard my wife. Mind your own business,” he said.

Mariah smiled thinly.

“You are making a mistake,” she warned.

“Listen bitch, I’ll fuck you up if you don’t get out of my face!” The blonde said, taking a step toward Mariah.

“That’s it. I will give you one more chance; apologize or you’ll be sorry. Trust me…,” Mariah said with a smirk and a wink at the server.

“Fuck you bitch!” The blonde said angrily.

“I warned you…you are going to be sorry now…trust me…,” Mariah purred.

She began to sway seductively, beginning a sexy belly dance.

The couple looked at her incredulously, and even the server looked confused by her actions.

“Just relax…relax and trust me…watch me dance, follow my every move closely…relax deeper and deeper…feel all your anger and tension just fading away…,” she said in a sultry voice, beginning a hypnotic induction.

Her sapphire belly-button ring glittered, her other jewelry tinkling softly and soothingly with her rhythmic, mesmerizing movements.

“You…you’re nuts,” the man protested.

His eyes, along with his wife’s, were drawn to the large blue gemstone.

“Just relax…relaxing deeper…listening to my voice and watching as I sway…back and forth…my movements are very relaxing…very soothing to watch…just let yourself calm down…relax…anger fading…frustration disappearing…no need to move or speak…simply watching me move as you relax deeper and deeper… listening closely to my voice…my words slipping into your mind…it feels so wonderful to just stop and watch me sway…to stop and feel yourself sinking, dropping into a state of wonderful, deep relaxation…so relaxed now…your thoughts fading…you don’t want to move or speak…only trust my words and relax…,” Mariah said firmly as she continued her seductive dance.

“W-What? Get out of…of here…bitch…I…,” the blonde woman stammered.

She took a step toward Mariah, raising her hand as if to grab or strike her.

Then she froze.

Her eyes were locked on the hypnotist’s belly button piercing, Mariah’s soothing words penetrating her subconscious mind.

She found it suddenly difficult to think, her mind becoming hazy and her body tingling as her muscles began to relax.

Her husband too stood silently, a look of astonishment on his face as he watched Mariah’s hypnotic dance, unable to move and sinking helplessly into a trance.

The hypnotist-witch smoothly continued her graceful induction, radiating hypnotic energy as she danced, and soon the couple was deeply hypnotized.

So was the server, her eyes wide as she stood silently, deeply entranced.

“Now that’s better,” Mariah said with a satisfied smile as she stopped her hypnotic dance.

First, she looked at the server. The woman stood with a dazed expression, her mouth hanging open; her name-tag read “Jill”.

“Okay Jill, I want you to just relax and stand there and watch. My voice is very soothing, and you want to obey it. It feels wonderful to just let tell you what to do and obey. Now just stand there quietly and enjoy the show. Oh, and close your mouth honey,” Mariah said gently.

“Yes ma’am,” the hypnotized woman agreed.

Next Mariah regarded the entranced couple for a moment, her expression shifting to on of anger as she pondered all the nasty, cruel things she’d like to do to them.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, exhaling slowly and releasing her anger with it.

Mariah opened her eyes; there was a wicked glint in them now.

The couple needed to be punished, and she was going to do so righteously and without letting petty anger cloud her judgement.

Mariah believed in Karma; the couple needed to be taught a lesson, not tortured.

“Alright you two, first tell me your names so I can give you the proper attitude adjustment you need,” she commanded.

“Cody Brown,” the man said.

“Candice Brown,” the woman replied.

“Okay Cody, Candice listen very carefully. You are both completely relaxed. Deep under hypnosis and completely in my power. You will obey my commands without hesitation. You will remain hypnotized until I awaken you. Do you understand?” Mariah asked.

“Yes,” the couple replied simultaneously in dazed voices.

The hypnotist-witch smiled with satisfaction.

“I think you are reprehensible people who need to be put in their place. There for we will start with some good old fashioned humiliation. Let’s see how you like being treated like garbage,” Mariah said wickedly.

She closed her eyes and chanted a short prayer to Hypnothea. The Goddess looked favorably on hypnotists using their powers for vengeance and humiliation; a fickle and chaotic deity, she reveled in people being dominated and degraded by her followers, especially bullies such as this couple.

Mariah would be honoring her Goddess by punishing them.

She ordered the man to give Jill her phone back, then made the couple get on their knees on the hard pavement.

“Alright Cody and Candice, when I snap my fingers you will become completely aware, but remain deeply hypnotized and completely under my power. You will continue obey my every command and accept all my suggestions as if they are your own thoughts, wether you want to or not,” she informed them coldly.

Mariah raised her hand nonchalantly and gave a loud snap.

The kneeling couple both blinked their eyes as they became aware of their surroundings again.

“Oh my God! What the actual fuck is going on? Why am I kneeling?” Candice shrieked.

“What is going on is I warned you, and you didn’t listen honey. So now you are getting what you asked for…what you deserve,” Mariah replied sweetly.

“You fucking cunt! What the hell did you do to us? Let us up!” Cody roared.

Mariah laughed at him.

“I am afraid not. You and your harpy wife have things to do. You are both horrible people: bullies and cowards…weak and pathetic really. You see, people like you offend Hypnothea. Now listen carefully…you are both feeling guilty…very guilty for how you treated Jill here. You feel just terrible; you know in your hearts you were wrong and your behavior was atrocious and that you simply must apologize. Now beg! Beg for her forgiveness…grovel at her feet and beg her to forgive you!” Mariah suggested firmly.

She smiled at Jill, who looked stunned even in her trance as the couple did exactly as Mariah suggested, begging and groveling pathetically on the before her.

“Okay, that’s enough. You miss bleach-blonde, you will give me your phone,” Mariah commanded after a moment.

“Wait, please don’t do this to us! We are sorry, okay? Please,” Candice begged as she handed over her phone.

“Yes! Please, we didn’t mean it!” Cody added pathetically.

Their composure and defiance was gone, replaced with fear and dread.

The compulsion to obey Mariah was terrifying, and the way she could simply put thoughts and desires in their heads was even more so.

“Of course you did; you both insulted me... You called me a cunt and a bitch...so you now you may kiss my feet. Both of you, do it now!” she commanded.

The couple obeyed helplessly, utterly unable to resist. Candice began to sob and her husband made a choked gurgle as they went to their hands and knees before Mariah and began to kiss her lovely feet. She had recently had her toenails painted in a pretty iridescent green, and she wore three toe rings, two gold and one silver each set with small blue or green crystals.

Mariah gleefully filmed the couple worshipping her feet with the Candice’s phone, allowing them to continue for several minutes. She was careful to get both of their faces in the shot as they kissed and licked her feet.

Mariah then sent the video out as a mass text, then email to all of the contacts in the phone with the caption Just a little Saturday afternoon foot-worship, LOL.

Satisfied, she dropped the phone to the pavement.

“Okay that is enough; I’m guessing you didn’t tip poor Jill here, so you will both give her all your cash. Now,” Mariah commanded.

The couple was powerless to resist, and between them they produced and handed the server over five hundred dollars.

The hypnotized server made no move to take the money.

“Jill, you will accept the money. It’s okay dear,” Mariah said gently to the dazed woman.

Jill’s expression was a combination of bewilderment and gratitude as she accepted the money.

Mariah smiled approvingly.

“Alright, I am tired of looking at the two of you. You are pathetic. Now you will both go back into the restaurant, climb up on the bar and strip naked while singing “I’m a Little Teapot”. Once you are both completely naked, you will awaken from your trances. You will feel shame and remorse for your reprehensible behavior toward Jill. You will not remember that me or that I hypnotized you. Go, get out of our sight! Now!” Mariah commanded with a dismissive wave.

Helpless to resist, the couple rose and hurried back toward Big Al’s.

“Oh god, please no!” Candice shrieked, shamelessly starting to ugly crying as she walked stiffly away.

She was horrified at what she was about to do; she was trying desperately to resist, but the urge to obey was terrifyingly strong.

“I will find you and kill you!” Cody said angrily as he walked alongside his wife toward utter public humiliation.

“Sure you will tough-guy. Bye!” Mariah said mockingly after him.

She blew them a kiss and waved, then turned to Jill.

“Okay Jill, when I snap my fingers you will awaken from your trance. You will feel confident, relaxed and fully refreshed,” she said firmly, then gave a loud snap.

Jill blinked rapidly as she came out of her trance.

“Oh my God! Who are you? Were we hypnotized? How did you do that?” Jill said in a rush, finally able to get words out.

She was utterly stunned at what had just happened.

“I prefer a Goddess, if you don’t mind. Her name is Hypnothea, Goddess of Hypnotism. Just between us, I am one of Her angels,” Mariah said with a smile and a wink.

She used her magic to create the illusion of large fluffy white wings on her back, and a golden halo over her head.

Jill gasped, then laughed loudly.

“I…don’t believe this! I…thank you!” she said, looking at the cash in her hand.

She really needed it, and the sight caused her to tear up.

“You are quite welcome honey. It was my pleasure. Here, take this as well,” Mariah said kindly, opening her purse and handing Jill another five hundred dollars.

The woman looked incredulous.

“Thank you so much,” Jill whispered.

She smiled gratefully.

“Now I’m sure you’ve got things to do; go on and remember Hypnothea is watching and has blessed you by granting me the ability to punish your tormentors. Have a lovely evening,” Mariah said.

She offered Jill a hug; after they’d embraced, Mariah turned and walked gracefully toward her van.

“Thank you so much! And thank you Hypnothea!” Jill said loudly, wonder in her voice as she watch the mysterious “Angel” depart.

Mariah smiled; she always enjoyed a little random domination of those who deserved it, as well as introducing people to the glory of Hypnothea. Information on the obscure Goddess was out there, and perhaps Jill would be curious enough to seek it out and someday become a devotee.

As she got into the van, she noted Katie’s sexy dancer’s body, covered only by ridiculously short denim shorts, a pink tank top and thin black flip flops.

Mariah flushed, aroused from her impromptu domination of Cody and Candice.

“Katie please join me in the back of the van and remove your clothes,” she said, moving back to one of the comfortable captain’s chairs.

“Yes Sybil Mariah,” Katie replied dutifully.

“Pleasure me; make me cum,” Mariah commanded, kicking off her sandals and lifting her skirt.

Katie finished undressing and knelt, pausing to put her hair up before she began to skillfully eat Mariah’s pussy.

She thrust her tongue deeply into the hypnotist-witch, licking enthusiastically before sucking at Mariah’s clit and using her fingers to rub the edges of her pussy.

Mariah shrieked and moaned, quickly orgasming; she let Katie continue until she had cum a second time.

“Mmm…ah…yes…thank you Katie. I needed that. Switch me places,” Mariah said, catching her breath.

Katie obeyed; Mariah knelt before the hypno-slave and returned the favor, eating Katie’s pussy until the young woman had a powerful orgasm.

“Oh…oh! Oh yes!” the slave moaned, shuddering in ecstasy.

Mariah smiled.

“Okay, back to work. Get dressed and drive us home,” she commanded.

“Yes Sybil Mariah,” Katie replied rising and getting dressed.

Mariah sat back in the comfortable chair and smiled.

She’d always found Katie extremely attractive, and was grateful Peggy was willing to share her so freely. While she had zero sympathy for the young woman being a slave, she did feel like she was sometimes under-appreciated for her usefulness.

“Katie, I would like some ice-cream. Drive through Dairy Queen and get me a cookie dough blizzard, and whatever you would like,” Mariah called as the van got moving.

“Yes Sybil Mariah,” Katie replied.

Mariah the Angel of Hypnotism leaned back in her seat; she closed her eyes and smiled, pleased with how her day was going.